Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Kit Curriculum Finder
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 04:59 PM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 04:50 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by appariitiion
Today 04:49 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by TheNyanCatMinecart
Today 04:45 PM
squirrelpaw's training [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 04:43 PM

Old October 19th, 2017, 06:16 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Hamilton Family Finder

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old October 22nd, 2017, 12:06 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Bump

♡♡♡

♡♡♡
Old October 26th, 2017, 05:16 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Bump

♡♡♡

♡♡♡
Old October 28th, 2017, 11:32 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post
Name: Laurens (( Because...Hamilton ))

Looks: Broop

Personality: Laurens is one that always tries to have a good time, no matter what the circumstance. He also is very close to those who he cares about, and would go the ends of the Earth for them. He would even kill! However, he wouldn't go to that unless he really needed to. None the less, that doesn't mean he would regret it, if he believed he had done the right thing, then he wouldn't care. He could be viewed as cold at times, but deeper down, he has a huge heart, and is willing to do anything for those he loves.

Role Wanted: 3rd Generation Sibling

RP Sample: You know how I roleplay

Rees giggled again, before nodding, maneuvering himself so that he was sitting on the windowsill, he leaned forwards slightly. "You do too," he confessed, smiling, his eyes glinting with a bit of amusement, sticking his hand out, he introduced himself. "I'm Rees, your new neighbor, friend, possible love interest, comrade, pal," the boy hoped that the other teen would take it. Lord knew if he would, but still, it would be nice. Maybe he would actually find a reason to push away his mental illnesses with this other teen, as the thought of dating him did cross the Homosexual's mind. He glanced at the cat as it moved out of the way and wandered somewhere else. As the cat vanished, he looked back at the other teen, smiling still, and there was no hint of awkwardness in it, though he did feel slightly awkward on the inside.

Other:Nothing c:
@Rubinaito
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
WIP
Name: His name will either be James or Peter
Looks: He is a purebred Savannah cat, with a sleek coat. He has the classic light tan coloring with darker spots. He has yellow-green eyes. https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...hv0cnZjff_i4tQ
Personality: Protective, Caring, Judgemental, Blunt, Helpful, Proud, Egotistical, Loving
He has always been protective of those he loves, wanting them to have the best life they can. He is caring of others and loves his kin a lot. He is kind of judgemental to others when he doesn't agree with them, or if they have differing views from him. He can be pretty blunt, telling you things how they are and not really hiding anything. He likes helping others, it is his way of giving his knowledge to others and a way he can show of at times. At others, he just really wants to lend a paw to help. He is a very proud cat, bred to be shown off to Twolegs. He has a large ego because of this and can be quite arrogant at times. He is a typical kittypet, living a luxurious life with his Housefolk and doing whatever he wants.
Role Wanted: Father
RP Sample:

TBD

TBD

Other: Could you decide which name he should have?
Accepted. (You could go for James, Fern.)
(Sasuke, Ender should be a savannah cat, but he's still accepted.)

♡♡♡

♡♡♡
Old November 18th, 2017, 04:20 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Bump

♡♡♡

♡♡♡
Old November 19th, 2017, 08:47 AM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Name:
Lyra

Looks:
. here .

Having an ideal physique for breeders of the Savannah cat, Lyra is ultimately a very expensive cat. Her legs are long and well-built. With large paws adding on to them. As for the rest of her body, the she-cat has a smooth spine, with evenly-distributed muscle and mass on her build. Overall, she is quite lithe, and agile-looking. She certainly has very distinctive traits of her parents. A squared-out jaw can be found upon her face, the bridge of her nose puffing out at the sides. Her nose is a dark-grey, and is slightly larger than a domestic cat's. The places where her whiskers can be found are spotted with a deep shade, which brings out her face rather well. Lyra has an aura to her, that makes her seem eloquent and graceful. And her beautiful forest-green eyes are one of the main things that executes that elegance and attractiveness.

Lyra has a silky blanket of fur that sprawls across her body in an orderly fashion. It is primarily of a golden-grey colour, with black coating over the tips in some areas. The places around her paws, chest and underbelly are notably a bright creamy shade, and they make her seem more natural-looking. Lyra's coat is designed with many spots and stripes, all of a dark, almost black colour. Many of the spots take refuge upon her back and body, also crawling down the base of her tail. The stripes are visible on her legs, and especially the insides of them. Her brows are also coloured in the same black-ish shade; which defines them very well.

Personality:

stoic / queenly / tough / sarcastic / introverted / aggressive / close-minded / petty / pristine

Lyra is certainly something. She lives up to her kittypet namesake, always being pampered and cared for, like she is unable to do it herself. Independence is not something that flows very strongly in the female, and she is constantly having other people do things for her because of her lack of care or lack of knowing. The she-cat is often times declared as lazy, but if she has other cats and even humans to do things for her, then why should she bother to do it herself?
Lyra is a cat of phenomenal beauty, and she is aware of it. Her owners treat her extremely well, like she is a priceless piece of jewellery. She is often seen as a masterpiece, with her dazzling coat and long limbs. Lyra always keeps herself worthy, and her pelage is clean every hour of every day. The she-cat gets bored quite easily, and spends a lot of her time just lying around or dazing in the sunlight that basks through the windows. She hates to go outside, and will only do so if her owners go with her. Dirt and grime is something that forces her to stay inside. Lyra is, quite honestly, a huge germaphobe.
The Savannah cat tends to hide her feelings and emotions inside. She isn't the type to show affection, but will snap and bite with her words instead. Most of the time she keeps her mouth shut, only letting snarky remarks through and nagging strings. She is tough, and rarely shows her kids any motherly love. Lyra is honestly very pessimistic, and after her first litter of kits, she realised that most of them left after around a few moons. She has gotten used to this, and basically ignores them; unless they stick out to her, and she grows attached to them. Again, the female barely ever grows attached to other cats. Her mate also being a prime example. She just can't commit to watching those she gets close to be dragged away after only moments.
Lyra prefers to be by herself, and can be seen sneaking away to quiet places in her household. She likes peace and quiet, despite her fiery persona. If she doesn't get her own way, Lyra can whine, argue, and fight you until you change your mind. She uses her large build to her advantage, and intimidates other cats into following her queen-like character.
Another thing to note, is that , Lyra is extremely narrow-minded. Stubborn doesn't even begin to start how she is. If she thinks something belongs or acts in a certain way, she will make sure to stick to that idea like it's glue. The she-cat is rather obnoxious, and tends to come off as rude or stuck-up.

Role Wanted:
Mother

RP Sample:

edit

Other:
Mind if I make a sibling as well?
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Old November 19th, 2017, 09:16 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad

I CAME AS SOON AS I HEARD

Name: Lafayette
Looks: Here
Personality: This kid has so much charisma it hurts. He's cocky and usually cracking jokes. The guys a bit of a flirt but that doesn't stop him from being a good friend to his buds. He is also fierce and has a taste for adventure. (Just a little wip)
Role Wanted: Brother
RP Sample: Bumblepaw shifted his paws uncomfortably, he didn't really want to be there at all. But his mentor had said he had to get out and about and get to know his clanmates. So...here he was. The wind felt cold as leaf-bare approached the moor and Bumblepaw welcomed it. Maybe it would drive the other cats away from the 'special' hunting trip. He looked the odd assortment of cats over. Yes, QUITE the odd gathering of apprentices. They were all, in some way, outcasts, which almost calmed the raised light gray hair on Bumblepaw's haunches. He cleared his throat unsure of how to answer Onesongs question. Bumblepaw quickly backed down. Usually it was his brother or sister choosing where to hunt. Never the small gray-brown tabby himself.
Other: Nada

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old November 19th, 2017, 09:21 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompaws View Post
Name:
Lyra

Looks:
. here .

Having an ideal physique for breeders of the Savannah cat, Lyra is ultimately a very expensive cat. Her legs are long and well-built. With large paws adding on to them. As for the rest of her body, the she-cat has a smooth spine, with evenly-distributed muscle and mass on her build. Overall, she is quite lithe, and agile-looking. She certainly has very distinctive traits of her parents. A squared-out jaw can be found upon her face, the bridge of her nose puffing out at the sides. Her nose is a dark-grey, and is slightly larger than a domestic cat's. The places where her whiskers can be found are spotted with a deep shade, which brings out her face rather well. Lyra has an aura to her, that makes her seem eloquent and graceful. And her beautiful forest-green eyes are one of the main things that executes that elegance and attractiveness.

Lyra has a silky blanket of fur that sprawls across her body in an orderly fashion. It is primarily of a golden-grey colour, with black coating over the tips in some areas. The places around her paws, chest and underbelly are notably a bright creamy shade, and they make her seem more natural-looking. Lyra's coat is designed with many spots and stripes, all of a dark, almost black colour. Many of the spots take refuge upon her back and body, also crawling down the base of her tail. The stripes are visible on her legs, and especially the insides of them. Her brows are also coloured in the same black-ish shade; which defines them very well.

Personality:

stoic / queenly / tough / sarcastic / introverted / aggressive / close-minded / petty / pristine

Lyra is certainly something. She lives up to her kittypet namesake, always being pampered and cared for, like she is unable to do it herself. Independence is not something that flows very strongly in the female, and she is constantly having other people do things for her because of her lack of care or lack of knowing. The she-cat is often times declared as lazy, but if she has other cats and even humans to do things for her, then why should she bother to do it herself?
Lyra is a cat of phenomenal beauty, and she is aware of it. Her owners treat her extremely well, like she is a priceless piece of jewellery. She is often seen as a masterpiece, with her dazzling coat and long limbs. Lyra always keeps herself worthy, and her pelage is clean every hour of every day. The she-cat gets bored quite easily, and spends a lot of her time just lying around or dazing in the sunlight that basks through the windows. She hates to go outside, and will only do so if her owners go with her. Dirt and grime is something that forces her to stay inside. Lyra is, quite honestly, a huge germaphobe.
The Savannah cat tends to hide her feelings and emotions inside. She isn't the type to show affection, but will snap and bite with her words instead. Most of the time she keeps her mouth shut, only letting snarky remarks through and nagging strings. She is tough, and rarely shows her kids any motherly love. Lyra is honestly very pessimistic, and after her first litter of kits, she realised that most of them left after around a few moons. She has gotten used to this, and basically ignores them; unless they stick out to her, and she grows attached to them. Again, the female barely ever grows attached to other cats. Her mate also being a prime example. She just can't commit to watching those she gets close to be dragged away after only moments.
Lyra prefers to be by herself, and can be seen sneaking away to quiet places in her household. She likes peace and quiet, despite her fiery persona. If she doesn't get her own way, Lyra can whine, argue, and fight you until you change your mind. She uses her large build to her advantage, and intimidates other cats into following her queen-like character.
Another thing to note, is that , Lyra is extremely narrow-minded. Stubborn doesn't even begin to start how she is. If she thinks something belongs or acts in a certain way, she will make sure to stick to that idea like it's glue. The she-cat is rather obnoxious, and tends to come off as rude or stuck-up.

Role Wanted:
Mother

RP Sample:

edit

Other:
Mind if I make a sibling as well?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
I CAME AS SOON AS I HEARD

Name: Lafayette
Looks: Here
Personality: This kid has so much charisma it hurts. He's cocky and usually cracking jokes. The guys a bit of a flirt but that doesn't stop him from being a good friend to his buds. He is also fierce and has a taste for adventure. (Just a little wip)
Role Wanted: Brother
RP Sample: Bumblepaw shifted his paws uncomfortably, he didn't really want to be there at all. But his mentor had said he had to get out and about and get to know his clanmates. So...here he was. The wind felt cold as leaf-bare approached the moor and Bumblepaw welcomed it. Maybe it would drive the other cats away from the 'special' hunting trip. He looked the odd assortment of cats over. Yes, QUITE the odd gathering of apprentices. They were all, in some way, outcasts, which almost calmed the raised light gray hair on Bumblepaw's haunches. He cleared his throat unsure of how to answer Onesongs question. Bumblepaw quickly backed down. Usually it was his brother or sister choosing where to hunt. Never the small gray-brown tabby himself.
Other: Nada
Accepted~! You can make as many family members as you want.

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

Last edited by rubinaito; November 19th, 2017 at 09:22 PM.
Old November 19th, 2017, 09:30 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@Rubinaito
I like the name <3

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; November 19th, 2017 at 09:30 PM.