Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay > Non-Warriors Resources

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:48 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:46 PM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by blxze.
Today 02:43 PM
Q & A WITH THE THREE!
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:32 PM
The Sol of a Strawberry...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:30 PM

Old October 23rd, 2017, 11:29 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Love isn't real... { 5+ spots open }

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Oh am I Not accepted? Am I missing something?
No no, it's just we need like extreme detail and long long long posts if needed during rp and realistic characters. That's all. Don't change him if you don't want too tho boo <3

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old October 23rd, 2017, 11:32 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

No no, it's just we need like extreme detail and long long long posts if needed during rp and realistic characters. That's all. Don't change him if you don't want too tho boo <3
Ohhhhhh I see don’t worry I have been getting better on the details and long posts but still I understand if you don’t want me to join and all :3
Old October 23rd, 2017, 11:36 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Ohhhhhh I see don’t worry I have been getting better on the details and long posts but still I understand if you don’t want me to join and all :3
I do you just need to lengthen some things <3

François Lelord

Old October 23rd, 2017, 11:37 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

I do you just need to lengthen some things <3
Hmm sure thing! Let me edit it!
Old October 27th, 2017, 04:57 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Hmm sure thing! Let me edit it!
Your form is now accepted if it wasn’t before! We might be starting the roleplay soon, so you guys should probably keep your eyes open c:
Old October 29th, 2017, 01:14 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Bump?
When will the roleplay begin?

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old October 29th, 2017, 04:44 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Sasuke wolfheart
He’s a tall guy standing a little over 6 feet, is also tanned a bit due to his Spanish descent and rather handsome man overall, with amber eyes that can often be seen as red for some reason and messy oynx hair with a bit of red shaded in here and there. . He also has a scar over his left eye and a couple more on his back and a few stab and gunshot scars on his front body. But has a tattoo of a wolf within a moon howling on his neck, it’s technically a old gang symbol but that gang is now gone and it’s just a neat fading tattoo. Has a built body telling many that he works out dayly especially since he’s a part time bodyguard. Has nimble looking hands thanks to his past life with a gun and his now new job as a bartender. Often seen as scary looking due to the scars and rather cold expression on his face but it’s just that he can’t really show much emotions that much since his daughter passed away.

Despite his scary appearance and rather dark husky voice, he’s a nice guy, playful a bit of a flirt but is always willing to lend a hand especially towards kids and animals. But to those that he hates or sees as unworthy. He’s a full on alpha, a wolf free from his cage. He’s proud, cold hearted and will stop at nothing to bring you down if you hurt anyone he likes especially towards kids and animals. He has a tendency to bring treats around whenever he’s heading to work or just visiting his daughter, he is always willing to share food and even money to those in need but he will always keep a small bit to himself just to buy his daughters favorite flowers everyday which are sunflowers. He proudly talks about his lost daughter but when anyone asks what happens to her. He hesitates and tries to change the subject... he blames himself for her death due to the fact she died of a sickness that came from a gunshot wound that got infected when she arrived. He continues to live as if she is there but he is always holding back tears whenever he visits her grave. His smiles hides pain and a story of a wolf who failed to protect what’s right but his smile will always remain bright and warm showing others that not every smile is fake.
Part time Bartender and bodyguard of a club nearby the bar.
Bisexual
Open
Had a five year old daughter who sadly passed away but he continues living despite this but is always willing to tell you stories about her. Was a former leader of a gang that turned against each other resulting in bloodshed and the death of his daughter. He now swears to himself to never join a gang no matter how tempting it is.
Not
.. hmm maybe I wanna see how it goes before it.
Got it! :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky Socks View Post
Name;
Rowan Art O'Sullivan

Age;

Gender;
Demi-Female
(She/Her/They/Them)

Appearance;
[Refferance]
Standing at a little over 5'5, with a weight of about 120lb, Ro is an average sized woman. She has dark skin with a few light colored freckles sprinkling along her cheeks, though that is most always covered by her daily makeup. Her hair, previously a dark brown which glowed in the light, was dyed a bright purple color it was naturally very curly, almost gravity-defying. Ro was rather fit, being an active runner, though most of her muscles aren't very defined because she usually focuses on core or leg exercises. Though running is her go-to exercise, some may learn that she is rather skilled in the unpopular sport of fencing. She has a very defined style, wearing dull colored clothing but bright colored jewelry, usually gold, having many piercings on her ears. On most days she has an exposed midriff and loose clothing. She has bright light brown, almond shaped eyes. Her nose is a bit large, but fitting to her face with its soft jawline.

Personality;
Ro is dedicated to health and her figure, a good life is a healthy life after all, but this doesn't just mean diet and exercise. The girl is very spiritual, believing in the power of burning sage or wearing certain gemstones on certain days, and one will often find her cleansing rooms with herbs or placing different crystals or figurines around for 'protection.' She's a soft-spoken person, but that doesn't mean she dislikes speaking because she is always telling stories of something or another, either about her life or what she's heard. She can sometimes forget some things out of nowhere, even if she has just said it, leading her to repeat it. If someone comments on this, she can become defensive even if she does end up realizing that she had repeated herself. She enjoys a good joke, but her preferred sense of humor is friendly 'roasts' towards either herself or her friends, often gently teasing those around her all in good taste. She enjoys being around others but hates one-on-one conversations because it easily becomes awkward, but with a group, there is always someone speaking or cracking a joke. Though she is quick to make friends, she is more picky with who really gets to know her, keeping most things to herself because she finds it hard to really trust others. Even if she ends up trusting them, they will only learn few things she keeps away. Physical affection makes her awkward, when people touch her, in general, she becomes awkward, as well as when another looks to her for comfort. Ro is a rather defensive person when it comes to certain aspects of herself, particularly involving her family and accent. She has a unique accent which is a mix of her Mother's more Western-American way of speaking and her Father's very Irish way of speaking. Some may point out that the more prominent of them, Irish, is often inconsistent with her leading many to accuse her of faking it. This leading into also being defensive of her family as most probably can't see the resemblance between her and others of her family.

Occupation;
She works as an Elementary school counselor while attending college for a degree in film production.

Sexuality;
Asexual, Heteroromantic

Love interest;
In a sort of Dysfunctional Relationship

Offspring;
None

Gang or not;
Gang

Are you ok with being killed!;
Nada

PPD;

Questions/Comments;
nada
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten~ View Post
Name
Amelia Barrows

Born February 23, 1987
Western Zodiac Sign is Pisces
Chinese Zodiac Sign is Rabbit

Appearance
[Realistic Picture Reference] || [Artistic Picture Reference] || [Anime Picture Reference]
~✿~
Amelia is a fair-skinned woman with long blonde hair and light green eyes. She usually has a serious expression on her face, rarely smiling. Amelia's typical outfit outside of work is a green cardigan over a white shirt and jeans, removing or adding pieces depending on the weather. Her work outfit is a typical woman's police uniform, depending on the job; if she's working in the office, she'll take off the outside jacket and just wear the white undershirt. Amelia is a strong woman, not overly muscular but definitely able to hold her own.

Personality
Amelia used to be a little shy and timid, a woman to walk all over. However, recently her attitude has changed; she's become cold, calculating and stern, and has since joined the police force. The only time she shows any emotion is when her daughter is mentioned, or she's back home with her aforementioned child.
Sorry for the short personality description, I'm working on this in the middle of class.

Occupation
Police Officer

Sexuality
Aromantic Heterosexual

Love interest
Open; previous boyfriend/husband was abusive and part of a gang seperate from the 'singles' gang.

Offspring
Rose Barrows

Gang?
No

Killed?
Preferably not.

PPD
30.50 I believe.

Other
Nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugg03 View Post
|Name|
Eric Dale Chandler
|Age|
|Gender|
Male
|Appearance|
here
Eric is 6 feet tall and weighs 169 pounds. His long legs allow him to be quick and nimble.
He has blonde hair that is usually in his face and piercing blue eyes that shine in the stars, which causes him to give himself away unintentionally.
|Personality|
Eric is known as the dramatic actor who dreams of the big stage and fanciful romance. This was how he grew up. His interest in the live stage started early on at age six when he was taken to see the musical, Heathers. His parents were unaware of the show's violent plot but Eric was captivated. From then on, he practiced and studied and worked on every aspect possible. He was ecstatic about it and grew up as a thespian but as the years passed he felt something missing. He couldn't figure it out until he met Abigail. He was his first love and first heart break. He joined the Gang after she left.
So by day, Mr. Chandler is the dreamy eyed actor and by night Eric is a dark, menacing, lonely hunter. All he desires is the one thing he can't have. Love.
|Occupation|
Community Actor and Clerk
|Sexuality|
Heterosexual
|Love interest|
open
|Offspring|
none
|Gang or not|
Gang
|Are you ok with being killed!|
yes
|PPD|
|Questions/Comments|
Very clever!
@Celestial
@.:Blue Wishes:.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Name
Kristina Packer
Appearance
Ref
Personality
Kristina used to be shy as a child. As she grew, she became more of an extrovert. She now works and teaches kids. She's a kind adult, and rarely ever yells.
[Bad at Perso's... -.-']
Occupation
Teacher
Sexuality
Straight
Love interest
Open
Offspring
None
Gang or not
No
Are you ok with being killed
Sure
PPD
Questions/Comments
@Celestial
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
Ppppppppfffffttttt

Name: Jesse Arrona

Appearance: Jesse is easily described as short and skinny. They have short blonde hair, and blue eyes. They usually wear glasses, along with a sweater. Their cheeks are covered in freckles, as long as their lanky arms.

Personality: Jesse is a socially-awkward introvert, usually preferring to go about unnoticed and unmemorable. For them there's nothing like escaping reality in a good book, and they're more of a listener, not a talker. Rarely they do something
that would seem weird, and they tend to roll their eyes and make sarcastic comments about things they think is unfair. Half the time with them it seems they have no sense of humor, since they don't really joke a lot either, and just stare at people attempting to be funny. They're just a bit sadistic and a pessimist.

Sexuality: Asexual, Aromantic

Love Interest: nope

Offspring: nada

Gang or naw: Yes because they're forever alone.

Are you okay with being killed?:
No

PPD: 10.05

Questions/Comments: nah m8
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Your form is now accepted if it wasn’t before! We might be starting the roleplay soon, so you guys should probably keep your eyes open c:
Quote:
Bump?
When will the roleplay begin?

We shall begin now!

Aspen looked dead on at the shelves of books in front of her. She placed a finger tenderly on one of the spines and wiped away the dust from being on the top shelf so long. She was standing in the clearance isle of a book store. The store clerk had asked her where her husband/boyfriend was and she had only laughed, he's at home... than walked away from him. She was tired of lying like that and trying her hardest to make it look real, but in this plastic society it was hard to bleed into the background like she was useless. There seemed to be so much more without the burden of someone else who supposedly loved her. She plucked the book from between the others and dusted it off with a single swipe from her palm. Than read the title aloud, "love isn't real. A theory" she smirked and slipped the book underneath her arm and than put her jacket on. Surely this book could almost act like a bible to the gang, not almost it pretty much was. Yet there was few left in the world and most had been burned. The author was unnamed because it was illegal to really oppose the idea of love, and yet they executed them in solitary confinement. For there had been a time when people thought it was unfair that others were happy and they weren't. So the goverment came up with a plan. And now it poisoned the rest of the world. Aspen quickly slipped passed the clerk unnoticed and than out the door with a huff. Finally. It had taken 6 hours of her day to go deep into the archives to find the book, deep deep deep in the back of the library with old newspapers from 2017. That was a year she wished she could have lived in, The past. Soon it would be 9:30 and the gang would meet up in the... 'Place' a place underground and hidden away from prying eyes, where they could plot their murders and get away with frame work. She hopped into her suv.15 unit and pressed her finger into the key hold. And off she went.

François Lelord

Old October 29th, 2017, 05:46 PM

Quote:

We shall begin now!

Aspen looked dead on at the shelves of books in front of her. She placed a finger tenderly on one of the spines and wiped away the dust from being on the top shelf so long. She was standing in the clearance isle of a book store. The store clerk had asked her where her husband/boyfriend was and she had only laughed, he's at home... than walked away from him. She was tired of lying like that and trying her hardest to make it look real, but in this plastic society it was hard to bleed into the background like she was useless. There seemed to be so much more without the burden of someone else who supposedly loved her. She plucked the book from between the others and dusted it off with a single swipe from her palm. Than read the title aloud, "love isn't real. A theory" she smirked and slipped the book underneath her arm and than put her jacket on. Surely this book could almost act like a bible to the gang, not almost it pretty much was. Yet there was few left in the world and most had been burned. The author was unnamed because it was illegal to really oppose the idea of love, and yet they executed them in solitary confinement. For there had been a time when people thought it was unfair that others were happy and they weren't. So the goverment came up with a plan. And now it poisoned the rest of the world. Aspen quickly slipped passed the clerk unnoticed and than out the door with a huff. Finally. It had taken 6 hours of her day to go deep into the archives to find the book, deep deep deep in the back of the library with old newspapers from 2017. That was a year she wished she could have lived in, The past. Soon it would be 9:30 and the gang would meet up in the... 'Place' a place underground and hidden away from prying eyes, where they could plot their murders and get away with frame work. She hopped into her suv.15 unit and pressed her finger into the key hold. And off she went.
(( Heyyyyyyyy I’m here now- ))

Tord’s eyes scanned the area he was standing in. He wasn’t exactly currently, as he was one of the few unlucky people that had gotten stuck with an abusive lover. That guy, well, Tord shuddered just thinking about him. It was clear to see the bruises that lined his body, as well as some bite marks that he had gotten from...other things. That guy, he had seemed so wonderful at the beginning, and now he figured out he had made the wrong decision. At that time, he had turned to the gang, and while he couldn’t escape the bruises or fights with his “Lover” he could kill others. That was his only release to be honest, getting out his anger on people who had everything, while he was dealing with absolutely nothing. However, for the time being, the gang didn’t know he had a lover. He had lied and said he was alone, with no lover. That was much better, and he managed to keep off suspicion by saying that he got into a lot of alley fights, he swore that the truth would come out soon. Messing with the strings of his black hoodie, he stared through the rain that was currently dominating the streets. The small man flinched back as a puddle fell over him, a small growl escaping his throat before he sighed. He couldn’t get ticked off over something as small as this. He had worse things to be angry over. Shoving his hands in his pockets, he pushed himself across the street, keeping his eyes on the ground as he walked.
Old October 29th, 2017, 06:16 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:

We shall begin now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

(( Heyyyyyyyy I’m here now- ))

Tord’s eyes scanned the area he was standing in. He wasn’t exactly currently, as he was one of the few unlucky people that had gotten stuck with an abusive lover. That guy, well, Tord shuddered just thinking about him. It was clear to see the bruises that lined his body, as well as some bite marks that he had gotten from...other things. That guy, he had seemed so wonderful at the beginning, and now he figured out he had made the wrong decision. At that time, he had turned to the gang, and while he couldn’t escape the bruises or fights with his “Lover” he could kill others. That was his only release to be honest, getting out his anger on people who had everything, while he was dealing with absolutely nothing. However, for the time being, the gang didn’t know he had a lover. He had lied and said he was alone, with no lover. That was much better, and he managed to keep off suspicion by saying that he got into a lot of alley fights, he swore that the truth would come out soon. Messing with the strings of his black hoodie, he stared through the rain that was currently dominating the streets. The small man flinched back as a puddle fell over him, a small growl escaping his throat before he sighed. He couldn’t get ticked off over something as small as this. He had worse things to be angry over. Shoving his hands in his pockets, he pushed himself across the street, keeping his eyes on the ground as he walked.
(Shouldn't the roleplay be in the actual roleplaying section and not the resources?)

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old October 29th, 2017, 06:17 PM

Quote:
(Shouldn't the roleplay be in the actual roleplaying section and not the resources?)
Yeah...I was thinking that but why not-
I’ll move it right now!