Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 07:43 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 07:38 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by willooowfeather
Today 07:06 AM
Sketches by a plant
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:06 AM

Old October 29th, 2017, 09:14 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Freddie & Charlie's Adventure [Private]

@Hawkstar
“Freddie... What are we doing here?” The skittish white-furred tomcat asked his older brother, “We’re so far from home... Amber is probably worried sick about us!” As the two males walked down the quiet, empty street of the human town, Freddie did not answer the other feline beside him, curiously looking around at the large houses as they passed by them. They were rather interesting, but nothing could compare to their old home - which was a large mansion with tall staircases and widened hallways. It was the heavenly life for any creature and one would wonder why they strayed so far from that life right now for the moment. Amber, the other feline that lived with them, was the shecat that acted as their mother figure ever since she had become apart of their huge family at the manor, but she was the last thing on the black-furred cat’s mind. “Rebecca wants us to explore and widen our horizons, saying that we spend too much time cooped up inside.” Freddie finally answered the worried Charlie that padded beside him, “ Besides, we could meet some nice cats here and make some newfound friends.” The smaller male was still uncertain about this, but if Rebecca, a close friend of theirs and another feline that lived with them, said so, then he would do his best not to question such things at this time. “Come on, this will be fun. You’ll see.” Freddie reassured him, gently nudging his younger littermate before he went forward and hopped up onto a wooden fence, “We’ll get a better advantage of the sights up here.” The older tomcat explained with a smile down at Charlie as he balanced walked across the surface. The white-furred male soon joined him, heading onwards.
Old October 29th, 2017, 09:24 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Freddie & Charlie's Adventure [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
@Hawkstar
“Freddie... What are we doing here?” The skittish white-furred tomcat asked his older brother, “We’re so far from home... Amber is probably worried sick about us!” As the two males walked down the quiet, empty street of the human town, Freddie did not answer the other feline beside him, curiously looking around at the large houses as they passed by them. They were rather interesting, but nothing could compare to their old home - which was a large mansion with tall staircases and widened hallways. It was the heavenly life for any creature and one would wonder why they strayed so far from that life right now for the moment. Amber, the other feline that lived with them, was the shecat that acted as their mother figure ever since she had become apart of their huge family at the manor, but she was the last thing on the black-furred cat’s mind. “Rebecca wants us to explore and widen our horizons, saying that we spend too much time cooped up inside.” Freddie finally answered the worried Charlie that padded beside him, “ Besides, we could meet some nice cats here and make some newfound friends.” The smaller male was still uncertain about this, but if Rebecca, a close friend of theirs and another feline that lived with them, said so, then he would do his best not to question such things at this time. “Come on, this will be fun. You’ll see.” Freddie reassured him, gently nudging his younger littermate before he went forward and hopped up onto a wooden fence, “We’ll get a better advantage of the sights up here.” The older tomcat explained with a smile down at Charlie as he balanced walked across the surface. The white-furred male soon joined him, heading onwards.
sun was outside as usual she yawned stretching her lazy legs to get rid of that tired and numb feeling they had. The beautiful tortie shook her fur and took a swift lick of her right paw , she walked along the roof of her house and glanced down at the neighborhood she narrowed her eyes as she saw two suspicious looking toms and she didn't like it. Her fur slightly rose up on her back sensing danger her claws poked out as well but not completely sharpened , sun you see didn't like strangers roaming around her ' territory ' or what she thought was her territory
' What do these two toms thing they are doing? ' She thought as she slid off the drain pipe and onto a trash can then leapt on to a branch she hid behind the leaves and watched the two strays . Sun's nose twitched as she smelled the moisture in the air it kinda stung her nose and made it hard to breath . The tortie kept staring at the two brothers but kept silent as a mouse , silence is golden after all.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old October 29th, 2017, 09:47 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
sun was outside as usual she yawned stretching her lazy legs to get rid of that tired and numb feeling they had. The beautiful tortie shook her fur and took a swift lick of her right paw , she walked along the roof of her house and glanced down at the neighborhood she narrowed her eyes as she saw two suspicious looking toms and she didn't like it. Her fur slightly rose up on her back sensing danger her claws poked out as well but not completely sharpened , sun you see didn't like strangers roaming around her ' territory ' or what she thought was her territory
' What do these two toms thing they are doing? ' She thought as she slid off the drain pipe and onto a trash can then leapt on to a branch she hid behind the leaves and watched the two strays . Sun's nose twitched as she smelled the moisture in the air it kinda stung her nose and made it hard to breath . The tortie kept staring at the two brothers but kept silent as a mouse , silence is golden after all.
As the two brothers continued on their own personal path along the wooden fence, Charlie felt an uneasy shudder run up his spine as he looked around at every open yard that they went on and passed, expecting someone, or even something, to pounce onto them without warning. This wasn’t the place that they knew as their home. What was Rebecca even thinking? She really trusted them to go out into this land without even having a clue on what lies out here, possibly waiting to kill them and have them as their next meal? He missed all their friends and family back home at the manor - Amber, Rebecca, Ryuu, Sebastian, Beck, even stubborn Hyde. Freddie, who glanced behind himself to check on his younger sibling, noticed how shaky and nervous Charlie was acting and simply shook his head while letting a sigh leave his parted jaws. This was probably the reason their leader sent them out here, to grow some backbone in case something happened to all of them and they would be on their own. “You need to just relax, brother,” Freddie said, smacking the side of Charlie’s face with his tail, which made the smaller male utter a whimper and bat his older brother’s tail with a slightly annoyed huff stirring from him, trying to even begin to wonder how Freddie could be so fearless. “B-But... I feel like something is watching us..” He whispered, his head lowering gently as they went on their way, “What if we get killed?” Freddie shook his head. “Nonsense.” He hissed as they leaped off the fence and into the backyard of a human’s property. The black-furred tomcat gazed around with his yellow-hued eyes for a moment, “There is nothing to worry about, trust me, okay?”
Old October 29th, 2017, 10:10 PM

Quote:
As the two brothers continued on their own personal path along the wooden fence, Charlie felt an uneasy shudder run up his spine as he looked around at every open yard that they went on and passed, expecting someone, or even something, to pounce onto them without warning. This wasn’t the place that they knew as their home. What was Rebecca even thinking? She really trusted them to go out into this land without even having a clue on what lies out here, possibly waiting to kill them and have them as their next meal? He missed all their friends and family back home at the manor - Amber, Rebecca, Ryuu, Sebastian, Beck, even stubborn Hyde. Freddie, who glanced behind himself to check on his younger sibling, noticed how shaky and nervous Charlie was acting and simply shook his head while letting a sigh leave his parted jaws. This was probably the reason their leader sent them out here, to grow some backbone in case something happened to all of them and they would be on their own. “You need to just relax, brother,” Freddie said, smacking the side of Charlie’s face with his tail, which made the smaller male utter a whimper and bat his older brother’s tail with a slightly annoyed huff stirring from him, trying to even begin to wonder how Freddie could be so fearless. “B-But... I feel like something is watching us..” He whispered, his head lowering gently as they went on their way, “What if we get killed?” Freddie shook his head. “Nonsense.” He hissed as they leaped off the fence and into the backyard of a human’s property. The black-furred tomcat gazed around with his yellow-hued eyes for a moment, “There is nothing to worry about, trust me, okay?”
Lol! I have a kittypet named hyde! But not so developed )
Sun made a hiss as she leapt off the branch on her house that the toms where in her backyard! It made her fur all ruffled as her claws poked out she walked across the front side of the roof just as it had the curve that then turned to a slope. She poked her head up from the curve of the roof and she returned back to her normal space , she trotted along the side and then turned to running she had her claws sharpened . Sun was overly protective of her own home she would never let intruders especially mangy toms enter her backyard , as she turned the corner she made a battle cry with a hiss as her claws aimed for the older looking tom that seemed to be the leader. The tortie made a shriek like meow as she tackled Freddie down she then hissed in his face keeping her paw on the side of his face to hold Freddie down , her emerald green eyes now looked vicious but actually she was sweat.
" state your name and business intruder ! " she hissed as she tried to sound tough although her voice was pretty light . Sun narrowed her eyes .

Old October 29th, 2017, 10:32 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Lol! I have a kittypet named hyde! But not so developed )
Sun made a hiss as she leapt off the branch on her house that the toms where in her backyard! It made her fur all ruffled as her claws poked out she walked across the front side of the roof just as it had the curve that then turned to a slope. She poked her head up from the curve of the roof and she returned back to her normal space , she trotted along the side and then turned to running she had her claws sharpened . Sun was overly protective of her own home she would never let intruders especially mangy toms enter her backyard , as she turned the corner she made a battle cry with a hiss as her claws aimed for the older looking tom that seemed to be the leader. The tortie made a shriek like meow as she tackled Freddie down she then hissed in his face keeping her paw on the side of his face to hold Freddie down , her emerald green eyes now looked vicious but actually she was sweat.
" state your name and business intruder ! " she hissed as she tried to sound tough although her voice was pretty light . Sun narrowed her eyes .
“I don’t know, Freddie. This whole place gives me a bad vibe or something.” Charlie mewed as the two of them settled into the backyard, “It just seems too quiet for an area like this, you think that this place would be a bit more lively with houses like this on every corner.” The larger black-furred tomcat looked around with his claws kneading into the green grass underneath his paws as the older sibling of the two did a quick observation of their surroundings before he took a few steps further. “Look, Rebecca didn’t send us here to act like scared little kittens. She wants us to prove ourselves to the rest of the manor and let them all know that we can handle ourselves in dangerous situations.” He assured the white-furred male, “Who knows? If we return home alive after all this, maybe we’ll earn a bit more respect from Hyde after all these years of him treating us like kids. Everyone always thinks we need a babysitter, especially him, so this is a good chance for us, brother.” Charlie still wasn’t too sure, but held his tongue as he followed Freddie further. Then, without warning, a loud yowl split through their ears and the smaller male’s eyes widened in terror as he fell to the ground, putting his paws over his eyes as the black-furred male was suddenly tackled by a shecat and held to the ground with one paw, being hissed at by an unknown feline that wasn’t much bigger than themselves. “I’m sorry, Robin! I’m sorry for not following your orders!” Charlie squealed, “Please don’t kill me, I don’t want to die and Freddie doesn’t want to either!” The older brother uttered a groan at the added weight to his face. “Gosh darnit, Charlie, grow a pair already. It’s not Robin, it’s just some local feline or something.” He hissed at his cowering brother who was shaking in the grass a few pawsteps away from him. He gave a sigh and focused on the Tortie above him. “Well, hello there, miss. I don’t mean any harm and you can clearly see that my brother over there wouldn’t harm a fly. I’m Fredrick and that’s Charles, but we go by Freddie and Charlie. We, uhh, we’re just moving through the neighborhood and we’ll soon be out of your hair - would you please remove your paw from my face?” He said, lying about their reason to be here, but acting as civil as possible.
Old October 29th, 2017, 10:50 PM

Quote:
“I don’t know, Freddie. This whole place gives me a bad vibe or something.” Charlie mewed as the two of them settled into the backyard, “It just seems too quiet for an area like this, you think that this place would be a bit more lively with houses like this on every corner.” The larger black-furred tomcat looked around with his claws kneading into the green grass underneath his paws as the older sibling of the two did a quick observation of their surroundings before he took a few steps further. “Look, Rebecca didn’t send us here to act like scared little kittens. She wants us to prove ourselves to the rest of the manor and let them all know that we can handle ourselves in dangerous situations.” He assured the white-furred male, “Who knows? If we return home alive after all this, maybe we’ll earn a bit more respect from Hyde after all these years of him treating us like kids. Everyone always thinks we need a babysitter, especially him, so this is a good chance for us, brother.” Charlie still wasn’t too sure, but held his tongue as he followed Freddie further. Then, without warning, a loud yowl split through their ears and the smaller male’s eyes widened in terror as he fell to the ground, putting his paws over his eyes as the black-furred male was suddenly tackled by a shecat and held to the ground with one paw, being hissed at by an unknown feline that wasn’t much bigger than themselves. “I’m sorry, Robin! I’m sorry for not following your orders!” Charlie squealed, “Please don’t kill me, I don’t want to die and Freddie doesn’t want to either!” The older brother uttered a groan at the added weight to his face. “Gosh darnit, Charlie, grow a pair already. It’s not Robin, it’s just some local feline or something.” He hissed at his cowering brother who was shaking in the grass a few pawsteps away from him. He gave a sigh and focused on the Tortie above him. “Well, hello there, miss. I don’t mean any harm and you can clearly see that my brother over there wouldn’t harm a fly. I’m Fredrick and that’s Charles, but we go by Freddie and Charlie. We, uhh, we’re just moving through the neighborhood and we’ll soon be out of your hair - would you please remove your paw from my face?” He said, lying about their reason to be here, but acting as civil as possible.
Sun had her ears pinned against her head baring her teeth as she kept her paw on the toms face her emerald green eyes even more narrowed as she licked her lips. Her nose twitched as she removed her paw and still kept standing on Freddie she didn't trust Freddie but she trusted the kit like tom
" I trust Charlie but I don't trust you , fredrick " she hissed his name and looked over at Charlie a smile planted on her face as she chuckled cutely at the kit like tom " Charlie your acting like a kit my opinion it's adorable " she meowed as she stepped off of Freddie and walked over to Charlie . The tortie now had her playful kit like nature and pawed Charlie with a giggle
" c'mon what's the matter cat got your tongue? " she asked and laughed . Sun shook her fur as she sat down she glared at Freddie
" my name's sun I'm the owner of this home well my human is but he isn't home now " she meowed as she cleans her fur

Old October 29th, 2017, 11:02 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Sun had her ears pinned against her head baring her teeth as she kept her paw on the toms face her emerald green eyes even more narrowed as she licked her lips. Her nose twitched as she removed her paw and still kept standing on Freddie she didn't trust Freddie but she trusted the kit like tom
" I trust Charlie but I don't trust you , fredrick " she hissed his name and looked over at Charlie a smile planted on her face as she chuckled cutely at the kit like tom " Charlie your acting like a kit my opinion it's adorable " she meowed as she stepped off of Freddie and walked over to Charlie . The tortie now had her playful kit like nature and pawed Charlie with a giggle
" c'mon what's the matter cat got your tongue? " she asked and laughed . Sun shook her fur as she sat down she glared at Freddie
" my name's sun I'm the owner of this home well my human is but he isn't home now " she meowed as she cleans her fur
Freddie was more than relieved when the shecat removed her paw from the side of his face but soon realized that she was still standing on top of him. He narrowed his eyes at his younger brother, who was still cowering in the grass nearby with his small paws covering his eyes and his ears flattened against his head. “Brother, I could use a little help here.” Freddie snapped at the smaller tomcat, who slowly removed one paw and looked at the black-furred male with one eye now visible. Despite this, he did not move from this spot in the grass as the shecat whose name was currently unknown to them spoke. Freddie’s attempt at being friendly and having a smile on his face slowly shifted to him having a stubborn frown. “Excuse me?” He remarked, his ears twitching at the local feline’s words with his tail lashing behind him, “How can- You know what? I’m not even surprised.” He grumbled as the female stepped off of him and went over to the white-furred tomcat in the grass. Charlie looked up at her with widened eyes, almost expecting her to stand on him like she did with his brother, but to his surprise, she just pawed at his nose with giggle erupting from her now. “You a-aren’t gonna hurt me?’ He mewed as he slowly sat up, his tail immediately wrapping around himself. Freddie cast back the glare that this shecat, Sun, gave him as he stood up and shook out his pelt, walking past her and sitting next to his sibling. “Oh, so you’re a local here?” Charlie said with curious eyes, “Is there a reason why there aren’t that many cats outside right now?” Unlike Charlie, Freddie did not trust this shecat, feeling like something was off about her. “We don’t have time for this nonsense. Come on, Charlie.” He said, standing up, “We have somewhere to be.” The white-furred tomcat looked at him with confusion. “But you said-” He started, but Freddie hissed at him. “No butts except yours on the move!”
Old October 29th, 2017, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Freddie was more than relieved when the shecat removed her paw from the side of his face but soon realized that she was still standing on top of him. He narrowed his eyes at his younger brother, who was still cowering in the grass nearby with his small paws covering his eyes and his ears flattened against his head. “Brother, I could use a little help here.” Freddie snapped at the smaller tomcat, who slowly removed one paw and looked at the black-furred male with one eye now visible. Despite this, he did not move from this spot in the grass as the shecat whose name was currently unknown to them spoke. Freddie’s attempt at being friendly and having a smile on his face slowly shifted to him having a stubborn frown. “Excuse me?” He remarked, his ears twitching at the local feline’s words with his tail lashing behind him, “How can- You know what? I’m not even surprised.” He grumbled as the female stepped off of him and went over to the white-furred tomcat in the grass. Charlie looked up at her with widened eyes, almost expecting her to stand on him like she did with his brother, but to his surprise, she just pawed at his nose with giggle erupting from her now. “You a-aren’t gonna hurt me?’ He mewed as he slowly sat up, his tail immediately wrapping around himself. Freddie cast back the glare that this shecat, Sun, gave him as he stood up and shook out his pelt, walking past her and sitting next to his sibling. “Oh, so you’re a local here?” Charlie said with curious eyes, “Is there a reason why there aren’t that many cats outside right now?” Unlike Charlie, Freddie did not trust this shecat, feeling like something was off about her. “We don’t have time for this nonsense. Come on, Charlie.” He said, standing up, “We have somewhere to be.” The white-furred tomcat looked at him with confusion. “But you said-” He started, but Freddie hissed at him. “No butts except yours on the move!”
Sun nodded at Charlie's question
" I don't harm others unless they are threats why would I harm an innocent ? " she said as she noticed the two about to leave her ears flattened against her head as Freddie hissed at his brother , she then whent in front of Charlie as a way to protect him her head was down a little bit and snarled her tail flicked
" what was that you where gonna say buster? And is that any way to treat a sibling? If I where his sister I would be nicer to him " she meowed as she had her head high chest out she stared at the tom as her tail was in the air and it flicked. Her emerald eyes had a hint of ' make one wrong move your dead ' , sun then looked back at Charlie who seemed harmed .
" you ok Charlie ? He didn't hurt you did he? " she asked as her voice was now soft and calming her eyes where kind to Charlie but not the other toms.

Old October 29th, 2017, 11:30 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Sun nodded at Charlie's question
" I don't harm others unless they are threats why would I harm an innocent ? " she said as she noticed the two about to leave her ears flattened against her head as Freddie hissed at his brother , she then whent in front of Charlie as a way to protect him her head was down a little bit and snarled her tail flicked
" what was that you where gonna say buster? And is that any way to treat a sibling? If I where his sister I would be nicer to him " she meowed as she had her head high chest out she stared at the tom as her tail was in the air and it flicked. Her emerald eyes had a hint of ' make one wrong move your dead ' , sun then looked back at Charlie who seemed harmed .
" you ok Charlie ? He didn't hurt you did he? " she asked as her voice was now soft and calming her eyes where kind to Charlie but not the other toms.
Freddie’s narrowed his eyes as his pupils would turn to deadly slits as this shecat stood between him and his little brother. “You honestly think I’m the type of cat that would hurt my own twin brother like some savage?” He hissed at Sun with his tail lashing behind him as he spoke, “I’m the only true family that he has left in this world, so forgive me if I seem a little harsh to him, but I don’t believe that you have a right to talk in this situation.” The black-furred tomcat’s pelt bristled with anger as Sun turned away from him now, not even bothering to hear him speak before she went to Charlie for his say in the matter. The white-furred tomcat’s eyes widened when the female mentioned the possibility of Freddie harming him. “Oh, goodness no! My brother has never laid a paw on me in a bad way, not once in our lifetime and that’s the truth.” He said, giving his older sibling a smile, “I’m completely fine. He’s just a bit jealous because he is usually the one that everyone fawns over. We’re supposed to be here, making new friends and such else.” Freddie’s ears twitched with dismay. “Brother! Don’t just tell this stranger what we are doing here, you just met her a few minutes ago!” Freddie mewed with a slight urgency in his tone, “We don’t know if her so-called friendliness is just a mask to lead you into a trap.” The older male ended that remark with a slight protective growl, staring directly at the Tortie, “I would never hurt my brother, but if you lay one paw on him - I will hurt you, understand?”
Old October 29th, 2017, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Freddie’s narrowed his eyes as his pupils would turn to deadly slits as this shecat stood between him and his little brother. “You honestly think I’m the type of cat that would hurt my own twin brother like some savage?” He hissed at Sun with his tail lashing behind him as he spoke, “I’m the only true family that he has left in this world, so forgive me if I seem a little harsh to him, but I don’t believe that you have a right to talk in this situation.” The black-furred tomcat’s pelt bristled with anger as Sun turned away from him now, not even bothering to hear him speak before she went to Charlie for his say in the matter. The white-furred tomcat’s eyes widened when the female mentioned the possibility of Freddie harming him. “Oh, goodness no! My brother has never laid a paw on me in a bad way, not once in our lifetime and that’s the truth.” He said, giving his older sibling a smile, “I’m completely fine. He’s just a bit jealous because he is usually the one that everyone fawns over. We’re supposed to be here, making new friends and such else.” Freddie’s ears twitched with dismay. “Brother! Don’t just tell this stranger what we are doing here, you just met her a few minutes ago!” Freddie mewed with a slight urgency in his tone, “We don’t know if her so-called friendliness is just a mask to lead you into a trap.” The older male ended that remark with a slight protective growl, staring directly at the Tortie, “I would never hurt my brother, but if you lay one paw on him - I will hurt you, understand?”
Sun sighed in relief as she heard Charlie to be honest she didn't care what Freddie said she could take care things her self it just seemed like the younger brother was being threatened
" well sorry if you sounded rude to him Fredrick , it just seemed like he was being threatened was all my ears don't lie " she meowed as she shook her fur she never would harm an innocent but if this tom keeps on talking she would slap him
" apologies really it's just I get really protective of things ....And sorry Freddie if I made you angry when ever I see some one smaller that looks like is being threatened that's when I get kinda protective " Sun admitted with her head down hoping that she didn't spark a soon to be fight . Her gesture was now calming " if I can make it up to you I will " she meowed as she cleaned her fur not even dare looking at the now angered tom. She never liked fighting but if she did have to she will.