Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
sock's RP finder
by sock
Last post by sock
Today 08:59 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by sock
Today 08:52 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 08:31 AM
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 08:28 AM

Old November 7th, 2017, 10:30 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Supernatural RP -- Hunter Academy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnpaw View Post
"Dude! Not cool!" Dean grumbled at his younger brother. "She's a monster. It's not like I think she's hot!" He quickly changed the subject. "Too bad Jody didn't enroll her girls, they'd have great assets." He rubbed his jaw, "Man, They've been here for only a few minutes and I already want to drink... I feel bad for parents."
(Don't worry, Niatra didn't forget you, she just went to give Mitch hers first) Niatra trotted up to the girl-called-Blake in a friendly way, she'd been wearing her contacts in an attempt to not look any more frightening than she already was.
Sam chuckled
" Yeah , hey at least Rowena or Crowley aren't here , and drinking ? Dude you need to lay low . What would Bobby say? " he said with a smile he remembered all those other times even the bad times
" just be glad Becky isn't here that annoying fan girl or the ghost facers . We have our own ' job ' now so to speak " he said as he started heading out the door but he tripped on some string " DUDE! no more pranks ! What I tell you " Sam shouted as he fell in the ground

Blake looked up from her book her cat like eyes shined a little a small smile was on her face " hi , your niatra right? " she asked as she put away her book and she shifted one of her guns

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; November 7th, 2017 at 10:34 PM.
Old November 7th, 2017, 10:33 PM
Constantly Tired

My Mood: Tired

Cassiopeia walked around, holding onto her satchel. She looked around before spotted Dean and Sam. She was tempted to call them ‘Squirrel’ and ‘Moose’ to see their reactions. She decided not to and riffled through her bag to pull out a book called Freedom Writers Diary. She opened to the page she stopped at and began reading.

Please Quote or Mention me so I can see your replies.

Last edited by Hallowed Echo; November 7th, 2017 at 10:35 PM.
Old November 7th, 2017, 10:39 PM
Burnsoul

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Sam chuckled
" Yeah , hey at least Rowena or Crowley aren't here , and drinking ? Dude you need to lay low . What would Bobby say? " he said with a smile he remembered all those other times even the bad times
" just be glad Becky isn't here that annoying fan girl or the ghost facers . We have our own ' job ' now so to speak " he said as he started heading out the door but he tripped as he slipped on some string " DUDE! no more pranks ! What I tell you " Sam shouted as he fell in the ground

Blake looked up from her book her cat like eyes shined a little a small smile was on her face " hi , your niatra right? " she asked as she put away her book and she shifted one of her guns
Dean laughed as he watched Sam slip. "Hey, you deserved that, and we've gotta have fun while we can, right? Now we have to deal with a bunch of freaking teenagers!" He held out an arm and pulled Sam up, "I think we're missing a kid... Awesome. we're failing already."

Niatra wagged her tail lightly in an attempt to answer the question, but tensed slightly at the movement towards the gun. Sure, it probably couldn't kill her, but it would hurt if she got shot and she didn't want to have to leave the academy to keep the kids comfortable. She tried not to panic. Dean will kick me out if she shoots me! What do I do!? WHAT DO I DO!? She set the basket down, hoping the girl would take her things so she could get away from any tension.
"You know that good cats can be tricked into doing bad things. One with the right intent can kill a clan. But the worst thing is Vengeance; it can blind you, and lead you to trust evil and push away friends. Don't ever let that happen." -Burnsoul
"Screw you all 'cause b!@#* I'm fabulous!" -Palewind
Old November 7th, 2017, 10:40 PM
Burnsoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallowed Echo View Post
Cassiopeia walked around, holding onto her satchel. She looked around before spotted Dean and Sam. She was tempted to call them ‘Squirrel’ and ‘Moose’ to see their reactions. She decided not to and riffled through her bag to pull out a book called Freedom Writers Diary. She opened to the page she stopped at and began reading.
Dean glanced up to see Cassiopeia. "Huh, I guess today's going to be a good day, everybody is here and accounted for!"
"You know that good cats can be tricked into doing bad things. One with the right intent can kill a clan. But the worst thing is Vengeance; it can blind you, and lead you to trust evil and push away friends. Don't ever let that happen." -Burnsoul
Old November 7th, 2017, 10:47 PM
Constantly Tired

Quote:
Dean glanced up to see Cassiopeia. "Huh, I guess today's going to be a good day, everybody is here and accounted for!"
Cas peeked up from her book before burying her nose into again. She moved out of the way so she wouldn’t get bumped into.

@Burnpaw, can I rp as Castiel in this or is he not in this yet. Also can I make a teacher oc that is a demon but not one of Crowley’s. like a good demon?)

Old November 7th, 2017, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Dean laughed as he watched Sam slip. "Hey, you deserved that, and we've gotta have fun while we can, right? Now we have to deal with a bunch of freaking teenagers!" He held out an arm and pulled Sam up, "I think we're missing a kid... Awesome. we're failing already."

Niatra wagged her tail lightly in an attempt to answer the question, but tensed slightly at the movement towards the gun. Sure, it probably couldn't kill her, but it would hurt if she got shot and she didn't want to have to leave the academy to keep the kids comfortable. She tried not to panic. Dean will kick me out if she shoots me! What do I do!? WHAT DO I DO!? She set the basket down, hoping the girl would take her things so she could get away from any tension.
Sam laughed a little he did need to loosen up a bit he brushed his shirt off
" thanks man , and I think we should get the show on the road don't you think? And besides the kid will find it's way here . " he said an e rolled his shoulder " shall we? " he asked as he clapped once

Blake tilted her head as she noticed Niatras movements she had a look of worry on her face , she just needed to position the gun so it won't fall off
" easy .... I just didn't want the gun to fall off ... " she said softly as she looked up at the other girl , her yellow eyes had a sense of guilt
this is why every one was ignoring me , cause I was a freak who always brought guns every where , a freak....no stop that don't think like that those rumors where the past , your not a freak she thought . Blake cleared her throat as she looked down She Had A Dark Style Some Make Up Above THe eyes A Black TAnk top And BLAck bandages

Last edited by Leucos; November 7th, 2017 at 10:56 PM.
Old November 7th, 2017, 11:02 PM
Constantly Tired

Quote:
" thanks man , and I think we should get the show on the road don't you think? And besides the kid will find it's way here . " he said an e rolled his shoulder " shall we? " he asked as he clapped once

Blake tilted her head as she noticed Niatras movements she had a look of worry on her face , she just needed to position the gun so it won't fall off
" easy .... I just didn't want the gun to fall off ... " she said softly as she looked up at the other girl , her yellow eyes had a sense of guilt
this is why every one was ignoring me , cause I was a freak who always brought guns every where , a freak....no stop that don't think like that those rumors where the past , your not a freak she thought . Blake cleared her throat as she looked down She Had A Dark Style Some Make Up Above THe eyes A Black TAnk top And BLAck bandages
Cas closed her book and walked over to Blake, “Hi, I’m Cassiopeia or Cas for short.” She said, introducing herself. She put the book away and held her hand out for Blake to shake it she wanted to.

Old November 7th, 2017, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Cas closed her book and walked over to Blake, “Hi, I’m Cassiopeia or Cas for short.” She said, introducing herself. She put the book away and held her hand out for Blake to shake it she wanted to.
Blake shook her head as she heard cas
" b..blake.. " she said a little quiet she hesitantly shook cas hand
strange she's being nice? Well thankfully she is ...I don't think I could have gone through another year with bullies she thought . Her yellow cat like eyes scanned this new comer . She was a quiet person .

Old November 7th, 2017, 11:08 PM
Burnsoul

Quote:
Cas peeked up from her book before burying her nose into again. She moved out of the way so she wouldn’t get bumped into.

@Burnpaw, can I rp as Castiel in this or is he not in this yet. Also can I make a teacher oc that is a demon but not one of Crowley’s. like a good demon?)
Quote:

this is why every one was ignoring me , cause I was a freak who always brought guns every where , a goth freak....no stop that don't think like that those rumors where the past , sure your still goth but not a freak she thought . Blake cleared her throat as she looked down She Had A Dark Style Some Make Up Above THe eyes A Black TAnk top And BLAck bandages
@Hallowed Echo: (*tear* Yes, yes you may.)

Niatra relaxed a little, grinning a doggish grin and wagging her tail good-naturedly to show she took no offense. After the girl took her things, she made her way over to Cassiopeia, holding the basket in her jaws and tilting her head in a puppy-ish way.

Ghost glanced around warily. He hated people, but Lake was right; he needed to at least attempt socialization. He rolled his shoulders warily. This is going to be difficult. Not only was everybody here that he didn't already know a GIRL, but they were all more than two years older than him. Maybe they wont be able to tell... Ah who am I kidding, even with my growth spurt sending me to 5"10, I'm still to skinny looking to be any older looking... Maybe they'll think I'm cute? He cleared his throat, rolled his shoulders back, and ran his fingers through his hair before walking up nonchalantly to Blake (female) and sat down next to her. "Hey, what're you reading?"

'Lake found himself leaning on the wall and gazing at each of the new students and evaluating them, jaw clenched with anxiety. He'd only lived here with the Winchesters for a couple of weeks, but it already felt like his home was being invaded. He paused when he saw Ghost sitting down next to a girl and tried not to crack a grin. Good luck with that Bud. He continued gazing around when his eyes stopped and his breath caught in his throat. There was a fiesty looking girl with blue tips on her hair that he couldn't stop staring at. THISISWHYIDON'TSOCIALIZE

Last edited by Burnpaw; November 7th, 2017 at 11:09 PM.
Old November 7th, 2017, 11:16 PM

Quote:
@Hallowed Echo: (*tear* Yes, yes you may.)

Niatra relaxed a little, grinning a doggish grin and wagging her tail good-naturedly to show she took no offense. After the girl took her things, she made her way over to Cassiopeia, holding the basket in her jaws and tilting her head in a puppy-ish way.

Ghost glanced around warily. He hated people, but Lake was right; he needed to at least attempt socialization. He rolled his shoulders warily. This is going to be difficult. Not only was everybody here that he didn't already know a GIRL, but they were all more than two years older than him. Maybe they wont be able to tell... Ah who am I kidding, even with my growth spurt sending me to 5"10, I'm still to skinny looking to be any older looking... Maybe they'll think I'm cute? He cleared his throat, rolled his shoulders back, and ran his fingers through his hair before walking up nonchalantly to Blake (female) and sat down next to her. "Hey, what're you reading?"

'Lake found himself leaning on the wall and gazing at each of the new students and evaluating them, jaw clenched with anxiety. He'd only lived here with the Winchesters for a couple of weeks, but it already felt like his home was being invaded. He paused when he saw Ghost sitting down next to a girl and tried not to crack a grin. Good luck with that Bud. He continued gazing around when his eyes stopped and his breath caught in his throat. There was a fiesty looking girl with blue tips on her hair that he couldn't stop staring at. THISISWHYIDON'TSOCIALIZE
Blake quickly looked at the owner of the other voice she wasn't used to this , being in front of attention type of thing she was used to one person and that was that why is everybody talking to me!? she thought and cleared her throat her yellow eyes now had a cold look returning
" beauty and the beast .... " she said quietly and rubbed her wrist she then grabbed her book and opened it back up

Last edited by Leucos; November 7th, 2017 at 11:17 PM.