Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Lesson in the...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 03:18 AM
The Orange Tree!...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:59 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by the kitty
Today 02:53 AM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:41 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:58 AM

Old November 8th, 2017, 06:05 PM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Faunus Academy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Good with me!
Then who's starting?

Last edited by CinnamonCookie; November 8th, 2017 at 06:05 PM.
Old November 8th, 2017, 06:10 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonCookie View Post
Then who's starting?
*shrugs and turns to Hawkstar* @Hawkstar
Old November 8th, 2017, 06:11 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Rein was in her desk as she wrote down some notes , her cat ears twitching even though one was torn in half . Her purple eyes shined as they scanned her writing which was perfect , every curve and space of the word was just right . It was kinda tricky for her to mess up her ear buds where on full blast as she took notes from the teacher she heard the bell ring through her music and grabbed her things as she started to walk out
Her cat tail swaying
@Mad-Hatter

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; November 8th, 2017 at 06:13 PM.
Old November 8th, 2017, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Rein was in her desk as she wrote down some notes , her cat ears twitching even though one was torn in half . Her purple eyes shined as they scanned her writing which was perfect , every curve and space of the word was just right . It was kinda tricky for her to mess up her ear buds where on full blast as she took notes from the teacher she heard the bell ring and grabbed her things as she started to walk out
Her cat tail swaying
@Mad-Hatter
Juniper swept all of her books into her arms, and stood, giving a quick smile to the teacher before walking out into the hallway. She quickly pulled out her phone, checking the time before deciding she had time to stop at her locker. She dropped her stuff onto the ground and quickly putting in her combo. "24, 26, 0" she quietly muttered. She smiled as her locker swung open and saw her organized locker. She squealed when her lunchbox fell on her head from the top shelf, and she shoved it back up while scolding it under her breath. @CinnamonCookie @Hawkstar

Last edited by Liekki; November 8th, 2017 at 06:17 PM.
Old November 8th, 2017, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Juniper swept all of her books into her arms, and stood, giving a quick smile to the teacher before walking out into the hallway. She quickly pulled out her phone, checking the time before deciding she had time to stop at her locker. She dropped her stuff onto the ground and quickly putting in her combo. "24, 26, 0" she quietly muttered. She smiled as her locker swung open and saw her organized locker. She squealed when her lunchbox fell on her head from the top shelf, and she shoved it back up while scolding it under her breath. @CinnamonCookie @Hawkstar
Rein raised her eyebrow as she noticed the deer faunus her tail curled in curiosity she took her ear buds out as the music blasted through them the song monster by skillet played . She tapped juniper on her shoulder and tilted her head normally she wouldn't speak unless she wanted to but now seemed like a good time " you ok? " she asked in her husky but yet still beautiful voice . Her ears and tail flicked as she crossed her arms over her chest , she had a dark look purple and black with black bandages on her arms but only stopped half way to her elbow .

Last edited by Leucos; November 8th, 2017 at 06:24 PM.
Old November 8th, 2017, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Rein raised her eyebrow as she noticed the deer faunus her tail curled in curiosity she took her ear buds out as the music blasted through them the song monster by skillet played . She tapped juniper on her shoulder and tilted her head normally she wouldn't speak unless she wanted to but now seemed like a good time " you ok? " she asked in her husky but yet still beautiful voice . Her ears and tail flicked as she crossed her arms over her chest , she had a dark look purple and black with black bandages on her arms but only stopped half way to her elbow .
"Hm?" she asked startled. "Ah, yes. Thank you." she held out her hand, "I'm Juniper. I believe we share English class with Mrs. Khan?" her tail fluttered behind her, and her ears swooped down then back up again.
Old November 8th, 2017, 06:29 PM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Frilli Serbeth ran down the hall, laughing. She had a frisbee in her hand, trying to keep it away from her younger brother. "Haha, you're too slow, Dunnox!" She laughed. She saw her brother catching up to her next to her, and she sqealed. She knew they were on the ground floor, so she summersaulted through a window and ran through the football field. "It's my frisbee!" She said, her blue eyes flashing with laughter and her white hair flowing behind her. She looked around, and she didn't see her little brother. "Dunnox?" She asked, slowing down.

"Dunnox?" Frilli asked again. The werewolf snuck up, then ran, snatching the frisbee from her hand. He ran for the school, to lose her in the hallways. "It's my frisbee!" He yelled. He burst through the doors, running down the hall and into their Geography class. He looked behind him, and Frilli was running after him. She smiled and caught up. But before she could grab the frisbee, the siblings froze when they heard an "Ahem." In the doorway. They looked there, and the janitor pointed out. They shuffled outside, and the janitor took their frisbee. "Hey-!" Dunnox started, but he was shushed by Frilli. "No fair..." he muttered, walking down the hall sadly with his ears and tail downcast.
Old November 8th, 2017, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonCookie View Post
Frilli Serbeth ran down the hall, laughing. She had a frisbee in her hand, trying to keep it away from her younger brother. "Haha, you're too slow, Dunnox!" She laughed. She saw her brother catching up to her next to her, and she sqealed. She knew they were on the ground floor, so she summersaulted through a window and ran through the football field. "It's my frisbee!" She said, her blue eyes flashing with laughter and her white hair flowing behind her. She looked around, and she didn't see her little brother. "Dunnox?" She asked, slowing down.

"Dunnox?" Frilli asked again. The werewolf snuck up, then ran, snatching the frisbee from her hand. He ran for the school, to lose her in the hallways. "It's my frisbee!" He yelled. He burst through the doors, running down the hall and into their Geography class. He looked behind him, and Frilli was running after him. She smiled and caught up. But before she could grab the frisbee, the siblings froze when they heard an "Ahem." In the doorway. They looked there, and the janitor pointed out. They shuffled outside, and the janitor took their frisbee. "Hey-!" Dunnox started, but he was shushed by Frilli. "No fair..." he muttered, walking down the hall sadly with his ears and tail downcast.
Juniper raised an eyebrow at the disruptive siblings. She shook her head, smiling. She would never understand some of the kids here. She turned back to the girl in front of her, "and your name is..." @Hawkstar
Old November 8th, 2017, 06:34 PM

Quote:
"Hm?" she asked startled. "Ah, yes. Thank you." she held out her hand, "I'm Juniper. I believe we share English class with Mrs. Khan?" her tail fluttered behind her, and her ears swooped down then back up again.
The cat faunus nodded but slightly backed up she wasn't used to hand shaking or hugs. But just to be nice she shaked junipers hand , her long bushy midnight black hair was kinda messy as little bits of hairs where curled
" names rein ... And yes we do im more at the back of the class " she stated . Her cat ears where back and her tail curled and un curled repeatedly she retracted her hand back and her striking purple eyes scanned the other faunus in front of her . @Mad-Hatter

Last edited by Leucos; November 9th, 2017 at 04:28 PM.
Old November 8th, 2017, 06:58 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Name: Lialilia (lee-A-ly-a)
Looks: pic coming soon, Orange hair, red eyes, red dress.
Personality: tbrped I guess
Faunus: Fox ears and eyes
Sexuality: Bi
Love interest; open
Power: fire, in small bursts, big bursts when angry or very emotional.