Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
As Swift as the Crow...
by Tiabirb
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 09:29 AM
A day in the love life of...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 09:24 AM
now and forever [p]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 09:21 AM
insert cool name here || p
by sock
Last post by sock
Today 09:15 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 09:10 AM

Old November 11th, 2017, 05:10 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Lost and Afraid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He looks at jake, and begins to sigh softly as he stands up and begins to walk towards him. Laying down by him putting his head on jakes back as his body warp around his a bit. “ if you’re cold I can warm you “ He says softly
The tom blushed, moving closer to Killer. He wrapped his tail around the tom's.
"Thank you," He mewed, giving the tom a lick on the muzzle. His fur sat down, and he allowed his head to rest.
Old November 11th, 2017, 06:21 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

The tom blushed, moving closer to Killer. He wrapped his tail around the tom's.
"Thank you," He mewed, giving the tom a lick on the muzzle. His fur sat down, and he allowed his head to rest.
Killer purrs softly as he immediately licks his head a bit “ you’re welcome amor~” he says with a soft warm purr as his tail immediately wraps around the toms tail as well. He lays his head on him and smiles “ sleep well cutie”
@Myik

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; November 11th, 2017 at 09:08 PM.
Old November 11th, 2017, 09:17 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
Killer purrs softly as he immediately licks his head a bit “ you’re welcome amor~” he says with a soft warm purr as his tail immediately wraps around the toms tail as well. He lays his head on him and smiles “ sleep well cutie”
@Myik
He laid his head down, yawning a bit. He was red all over, and he tried to hide his smile. "Night," He mewed softly. Jake opened his eyes before glancing back at Killer. He fell asleep soundly, for the first time in his life not feeling bad.
Old November 11th, 2017, 09:34 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

He laid his head down, yawning a bit. He was red all over, and he tried to hide his smile. "Night," He mewed softly. Jake opened his eyes before glancing back at Killer. He fell asleep soundly, for the first time in his life not feeling bad.
He purrs softly as he eventually very slowly he falls into a deep sleep and in the first time in moons he didn’t have any nightmares... he could never have been more happy. Eventually once the sun rose up again, he wakes up early finding himself still by the toms side. He yawns loudly and begins to look at jake for a bit before playfully biting his ear “ wake up!”
Old November 11th, 2017, 09:46 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
He purrs softly as he eventually very slowly he falls into a deep sleep and in the first time in moons he didn’t have any nightmares... he could never have been more happy. Eventually once the sun rose up again, he wakes up early finding himself still by the toms side. He yawns loudly and begins to look at jake for a bit before playfully biting his ear “ wake up!”
Jake twitched his nose, woken by the sudden feeling on his ear. His eyes opened a bit seeing Killer by his side. He smiled before closing his eyes and yawning. He let out a purr, moving over to Killer until there faces were almost touching. His nuzzled him softly, sitting up slightly. "Can you tell me more about you?" He asked. Jake sounded a little odd, but Killer was one of the few cats he dared to ask.
Old November 11th, 2017, 09:59 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Jake twitched his nose, woken by the sudden feeling on his ear. His eyes opened a bit seeing Killer by his side. He smiled before closing his eyes and yawning. He let out a purr, moving over to Killer until there faces were almost touching. His nuzzled him softly, sitting up slightly. "Can you tell me more about you?" He asked. Jake sounded a little odd, but Killer was one of the few cats he dared to ask.
He laughs softly as he nuzzled him back a bit as he sat up. He too eventually sits up and yawns a bit. “ what else do you want to know about me? “ he asks softly as he watches him his eyes locked in jakes until he eventually looks away feeling his pelt warm a bit once again. “ aside from me being single of course “ he says playfully
Old November 11th, 2017, 10:06 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
He laughs softly as he nuzzled him back a bit as he sat up. He too eventually sits up and yawns a bit. “ what else do you want to know about me? “ he asks softly as he watches him his eyes locked in jakes until he eventually looks away feeling his pelt warm a bit once again. “ aside from me being single of course “ he says playfully
Jake thought for a moment, ears flicked up. His tail waved back to the side. His eyes glanced at Killer and back down. Jake looked up, "Was this where you grew up?"
Old November 11th, 2017, 10:09 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Jake thought for a moment, ears flicked up. His tail waved back to the side. His eyes glanced at Killer and back down. Jake looked up, "Was this where you grew up?"
He shakes his head “ no I was born in the city, how do you think I got some of these scars. My father ruled that place with blood on his paws and a fear among all. My mother was forced to be his mate ... and thus I the perfect heir to his bloodstained group of rouges was born... I hated it..” he says almost coldly as he looks away. “ ... I came here once I ... escaped that hell but only came back there a few moons ago to... do the deed”
Old November 11th, 2017, 10:25 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
He shakes his head “ no I was born in the city, how do you think I got some of these scars. My father ruled that place with blood on his paws and a fear among all. My mother was forced to be his mate ... and thus I the perfect heir to his bloodstained group of rouges was born... I hated it..” he says almost coldly as he looks away. “ ... I came here once I ... escaped that hell but only came back there a few moons ago to... do the deed”
Jake laid his tail on Killer's. Taking a short breath before leaning his head on the tom's chest. "Any siblings?"
Old November 11th, 2017, 10:28 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Jake laid his tail on Killer's. Taking a short breath before leaning his head on the tom's chest. "Any siblings?"
His eyes glowed a bit as he closes them a begins to nuzzle jakes head a bit as his tail wrapped around jakes “ ... I rather not speak about them...”