Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by wendigo
Today 06:41 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 06:40 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 06:40 PM
"Sisters we three.. sworn...
Last post by leopard.
Today 06:38 PM

Old November 11th, 2017, 10:35 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking
Default The Wildhearts

Sometimes, people are different. They look different. They act differently.

That's because they aren't fully human.

These people all seem to be able to become a certain animal or add a certain animal's parts to themselves to give them things like giant wings or sharp antlers. In the normal world, they aren't safe. People can find out, and they can end up in a consequence that they can't escape. So, these 'different' people that have animal-like traits created a group, a safe place that is hidden away in alpine woods. They call this mountain haven the Wildheart Society. There, they live freely and are able to embrace the fact that part of them is a wild animal. They steer clear of humans and have never encountered any problems or dramatic phases in their society.

Yet.

Lately, some Wildheart members have been outcasted. Some outcasts have fled so far that they have run into actual humans who form suspicions that this so-called 'lost hiker in the woods' isn't really what they seem to be. These outcasts can try to get back into the society, but with good reason. Some just stay away, but they always have relationships within the society they have not yet given up on.

The Wildheart Society is a safe place, and very hidden. But sometimes lost things are found, and the people within the society are not always meant to be within....

-Please only do one character max.
-Please have your animal somewhat tie to the human (Otherwise it's pointless. A very shy and introverted person should probably not turn into a fearsome and brave tiger. ) In other words, please make the animal represent the person in some way.
-Interlacing/personal plots (Between a few characters but not all, if that makes sense) ARE ALLOWED. Please do not make them very extravagant and outrageous.
-Please try to make our post 5+ sentences long.
- Please no TBRP'D
-In the form, when describing your character's personality, please try and add why they match to their animal.
-Please be active in this thread

-Your character is human. They can shapeshift into ONE ANIMAL. They can also add parts of an animal to themselves (However please avoid them naturally them having tails/ears 24/7) For example; Bella is an observant girl, she can turn into a hawk. Therefore she can make herself have giant wings to fly around in her human form.

-The setting is in an alpine biome, it is warm in summer/spring and cold in the fall/winter. Very cold. Please keep in mind there may be snow/frost on the ground and there will be pine trees in this setting.

-THIS ANIMAL DOES NOT HAVE TO BE REAL. it can be a mythical creature, hybrid of some sort (ex. A mouse with horns and fangs) or entirely made up by you.

Galen Mandales- @Beam
Shadow- @Raven hollow
Wild- @-Shadeclaw-
Blue- @DragonChaos
Ember- @littledragon0625

FORM:

Name:
Personality:
Human Appearance (Please add a description to a picture):
Animal appearance (""):
Love Interests:
Plot Ideas:
Questions/Concerns:

Thank you for reading this!

Updates:

-Roleplaying starts on Page 3
-You are still able to apply, no matter how far the RP is in.

Last edited by Beam; November 13th, 2017 at 07:04 PM.
Old November 12th, 2017, 09:58 AM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: The Wildhearts

Name: shadow
Personality: she is intelligent and easily angered. She will easily snap at someone for doing something wrong or annoying her. Most of the time she seems like someone who is always angry but she just hides most of her feelings.
Human Appearance (Please add a description to a picture): a tanish skin colored girl with reddish brown eyes that look more red then brown. She has long brown hair that she keeps in a ponytail and always wears a grey hoodie and pants. https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20170108223746 ( just average hair length for a girl, not that long)
Animal appearance (""): https://i.pinimg.com/736x/2a/85/49/2...hotography.jpg
Love Interests:
Plot Ideas:
Questions/Concerns:

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old November 12th, 2017, 10:05 AM
Floating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven hollow View Post
Name: shadow
Personality: she is intelligent and easily angered. She will easily snap at someone for doing something wrong or annoying her. Most of the time she seems like someone who is always angry but she just hides most of her feelings.
Human Appearance (Please add a description to a picture): a tanish skin colored girl with reddish brown eyes that look more red then brown. She has long brown hair that she keeps in a ponytail and always wears a grey hoodie and pants. https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20170108223746 ( just average hair length for a girl, not that long)
Animal appearance (""): https://i.pinimg.com/736x/2a/85/49/2...hotography.jpg
Love Interests:
Plot Ideas:
Questions/Concerns:
I thought this had died already thanks for applying x) accepted

Last edited by Beam; November 12th, 2017 at 10:16 AM.
Old November 12th, 2017, 10:27 AM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

( @Beam I'll make a form in a bit, just have one question to ask since some people believe these were real animals or whatnot that went extinct or are hiding: Can people's form be a dragon? )

Last edited by DragonChaos; November 12th, 2017 at 10:38 AM.
Old November 12th, 2017, 11:09 AM
Floating

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
( @Beam I'll make a form in a bit, just have one question to ask since some people believe these were real animals or whatnot that went extinct or are hiding: Can people's form be a dragon? )
Thank you for pointing that out, I’ll add it to the clarifications. Yes, you can have a dragon/mythical creature. It can also be made up, added to, or a “hybrid mythical thing” like a dog with antlers and wings and a tail, etc. sorry for the confusion.
Old November 12th, 2017, 11:56 AM
Hee hee hee~ =3

My Mood: Unpredictable

Name: Wild
Personality: Kindhearted, Brave, Fun to be around
Human Appearance (Please add a description to a picture): 5 foot 2, long light brown hair, purple eyes (If ok), pale-ish skin. She likes having her cat ears, tail, and barn owl wings out but doesn't do it all the time.
Animal appearance (""): Brown tabby cat with barn owl wings and purple eyes
Love Interests: None yet
Plot Ideas: Unsure
Questions/Concerns: Can Wild have powers? If so I have a plot X3

(If the below is unacceptable, please tell me.)
If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)
Old November 12th, 2017, 12:13 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Name: Blue
Personality: Kind, Noble, Observative, Patient, Short-tempered, Professional-like. (When Angry) Fierce, Justified, Snappy, Harsh
Human Appearance: A 5' 9" girl walks around the place, her cyan-colored hair and blue eyes giving off a special...'twinkle' look. She is usually wearing a white dress and has a red choker necklace around her neck.
Animal appearance: https://orig00.deviantart.net/7003/f...benwootten.jpg
Love Interests: Open
Plot Ideas: None yet unless anyone wants to involve her
Questions/Concerns: Nup
Old November 12th, 2017, 12:44 PM
Floating

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Shadeclaw- View Post
Name: Wild
Personality: Kindhearted, Brave, Fun to be around
Human Appearance (Please add a description to a picture): 5 foot 2, long light brown hair, purple eyes (If ok), pale-ish skin. She likes having her cat ears, tail, and barn owl wings out but doesn't do it all the time.
Animal appearance (""): Brown tabby cat with barn owl wings and purple eyes
Love Interests: None yet
Plot Ideas: Unsure
Questions/Concerns: Can Wild have powers? If so I have a plot X3
Accepted! I guess she can have powers, but maybe a minor one?
Old November 12th, 2017, 12:44 PM
Floating

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
Name: Blue
Personality: Kind, Noble, Observative, Patient, Short-tempered, Professional-like. (When Angry) Fierce, Justified, Snappy, Harsh
Human Appearance: A 5' 9" girl walks around the place, her cyan-colored hair and blue eyes giving off a special...'twinkle' look. She is usually wearing a white dress and has a red choker necklace around her neck.
Animal appearance: https://orig00.deviantart.net/7003/f...benwootten.jpg
Love Interests: Open
Plot Ideas: None yet unless anyone wants to involve her
Questions/Concerns: Nup
Accepted!
Old November 12th, 2017, 01:09 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
Sometimes, people are different. They look different. They act differently.

That's because they aren't fully human.

These people all seem to be able to become a certain animal or add a certain animal's parts to themselves to give them things like giant wings or sharp antlers. In the normal world, they aren't safe. People can find out, and they can end up in a consequence that they can't escape. So, these 'different' people that have animal-like traits created a group, a safe place that is hidden away in alpine woods. They call this mountain haven the Wildheart Society. There, they live freely and are able to embrace the fact that part of them is a wild animal. They steer clear of humans and have never encountered any problems or dramatic phases in their society.

Yet.

Lately, some Wildheart members have been outcasted. Some outcasts have fled so far that they have run into actual humans who form suspicions that this so-called 'lost hiker in the woods' isn't really what they seem to be. These outcasts can try to get back into the society, but with good reason. Some just stay away, but they always have relationships within the society they have not yet given up on.

The Wildheart Society is a safe place, and very hidden. But sometimes lost things are found, and the people within the society are not always meant to be within....

-Please only do one character max.
-Please have your animal somewhat tie to the human (Otherwise it's pointless. A very shy and introverted person should probably not turn into a fearsome and brave tiger. ) In other words, please make the animal represent the person in some way.
-Interlacing/personal plots (Between a few characters but not all, if that makes sense) ARE ALLOWED. Please do not make them very extravagant and outrageous.
-Please try to make our post 5+ sentences long.
- Please no TBRP'D
-In the form, when describing your character's personality, please try and add why they match to their animal.
-Please be active in this thread

-Your character is human. They can shapeshift into ONE ANIMAL. They can also add parts of an animal to themselves (However please avoid them naturally them having tails/ears 24/7) For example; Bella is an observant girl, she can turn into a hawk. Therefore she can make herself have giant wings to fly around in her human form.

-The setting is in an alpine biome, it is warm in summer/spring and cold in the fall/winter. Very cold. Please keep in mind there may be snow/frost on the ground and there will be pine trees in this setting.

-THIS ANIMAL DOES NOT HAVE TO BE REAL. it can be a mythical creature, hybrid of some sort (ex. A mouse with horns and fangs) or entirely made up by you.

FORM:

Name:
Personality:
Human Appearance (Please add a description to a picture):
Animal appearance (""):
Love Interests:
Plot Ideas:
Questions/Concerns:

Thank you for reading this!
form
name:ember
gender"female
personality: smart and brave.she tells plan the plans she has and makes sure that they understand before anything happens.loves hunting and fighting
human appearance: cant get the link to work but brown hair and leather jacket
animal app:images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/32600000/Red-Dragon-fantasy-32662807-800-500.jpg just look that up cause i cant get it to work
love:no
plot:no sorry
questions:no

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.

Last edited by Fireflower; November 12th, 2017 at 01:12 PM.