Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 04:06 PM
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:01 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 04:00 PM
Design Competition!
Last post by forest
Today 03:50 PM
dice
by forest
Last post by alec
Today 03:45 PM

Old November 15th, 2017, 06:51 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: The Wildhearts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
Galen blinked hard at the word 'proper', sure they were all mainly human, but being proper and being able to turn into a winged fox didn't really fit together. His sparkling eyes widened at her spontaneous suggestion. "Raid the town?"he echoed back to her, "Why would we raid a town, that's illegal!" Living in the wilderness sometimes could definitely make you forget what real life was life. It was almost a year or two ago when he was a freshman, and he was preparing to get his drivers permit. Not that he needed it. Then, in an instant, he felt this sort of calling and wound up here. He liked regular people, but wouldn't oblige to stealing things from them.

Movement caught his eye, and he spotted someone, only, blood was seeping through makeshift bandages on her face. He started with a wave before he spotted her cuts, then frantically motioned for her to come over. He preferred not to yell over the wilderness to her, as well as he was still talking to Ember. the Wildhearts were tough, mostly because they could turn into magnificent things, but because they lived on a mountain top where there was limited air, and nothing but hardcore pines.
Wild ran over. "Hey, Galen!" she said with a smile.

(Sorry it's short; I couldn't really think of anything. Could be because I'm tired XD)

(If the below is unacceptable, please tell me.)
If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)

Last edited by Wildy~ =3; November 15th, 2017 at 06:52 PM.
Old November 16th, 2017, 05:05 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wild Moon~ View Post

(Sorry it's short; I couldn't really think of anything. Could be because I'm tired XD)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
Galen blinked hard at the word 'proper', sure they were all mainly human, but being proper and being able to turn into a winged fox didn't really fit together. His sparkling eyes widened at her spontaneous suggestion. "Raid the town?"he echoed back to her, "Why would we raid a town, that's illegal!" Living in the wilderness sometimes could definitely make you forget what real life was life. It was almost a year or two ago when he was a freshman, and he was preparing to get his drivers permit. Not that he needed it. Then, in an instant, he felt this sort of calling and wound up here. He liked regular people, but wouldn't oblige to stealing things from them.

Movement caught his eye, and he spotted someone, only, blood was seeping through makeshift bandages on her face. He started with a wave before he spotted her cuts, then frantically motioned for her to come over. He preferred not to yell over the wilderness to her, as well as he was still talking to Ember. the Wildhearts were tough, mostly because they could turn into magnificent things, but because they lived on a mountain top where there was limited air, and nothing but hardcore pines.
"im part dragon!does it look like they can harm me.but if you dont want to come ill ask blue"ember said putting down the rabbit she looked to the side and saw wild, scars on her face.she watched as wild called to galen.ember knew she had no part of this and fly throught the trees forgetting the rabbit behide and then diveing back down to get it.

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old November 16th, 2017, 07:57 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

(what I miss so I can have Blue jump right in)
Old November 16th, 2017, 10:15 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
Everyones just waking up pretty much
Old November 16th, 2017, 10:17 PM
Floating

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wild Moon~ View Post

Galen nodded along with emvers words, before she flew off. Once he heard his name, he turned to the girl and waved subtly. “Hey there.” He yawned, stretching his arms out “What are your tasks for today?” Maybe he would get to be social today after all.
Old November 17th, 2017, 06:26 PM
Dragon of fire

[FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Black"][FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Black"][COLOR="Black"][QUOTE=DragonChaos;422735]

ember walked around the wildheart land looking for blue.on the whey ember dropped the rabbit off at her den.
at that moment she reziled where to look in the sky of couse! she flapped her wings and flew in the air thought the trees.she saw blue flying around the sky she caught up with her and said"hey blue im going to raid the town do you
want to come?"she hoped that she would come she didnt want to go alone.the wind blew in her ears but she still strained to hear the answer.

So did they bury you?

Last edited by Fireflower; November 17th, 2017 at 06:26 PM.
Old November 19th, 2017, 11:29 AM
Dragon of fire

[FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Black"][QUOTE=littledragon0625;423099][FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Black"][COLOR="Black"]
Quote:

ember walked around the wildheart land looking for blue.on the whey ember dropped the rabbit off at her den.
at that moment she reziled where to look in the sky of couse! she flapped her wings and flew in the air thought the trees.she saw blue flying around the sky she caught up with her and said"hey blue im going to raid the town do you
want to come?"she hoped that she would come she didnt want to go alone.the wind blew in her ears but she still strained to hear the answer.
Quote:
quote didnt work lets see if thats works

So did they bury you?
Old November 20th, 2017, 11:58 AM
Floating

@~Wild Moon~ @DragonChaos @littledragon0625. Keeping this alive x3
Old November 20th, 2017, 12:25 PM
bruh head

Name: Fawn Bracen

Personality: Fawn, as her name kind of implies, is shy and timid. She's easily frightened, and she's well aware of her bravery problems. However, she still tries to be polite and welcoming to others.

Human Appearance: She's short, with a soft shade of tan hair. She has pale skin, as well as minor white highlights in her hair. Usually, she has her antlers visible, and sometimes her wings.

Animal Appearance: boop

Love Interest: Open

Plot Ideas: None

Questions/Concerns: Nothin'
Old November 20th, 2017, 01:15 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Name:Patrick O'Rourke

Personality:He is a pro at deflecting drama without causing more conflict. He prefers observation to action, and is an excellent judge of character. He is quiet by nature, but when it comes to a fight, he's a fierce adversary.

Human Appearance (Please add a description to a picture): He has bright golden long hair which reaches his shoulders, he has fiery amber eyes and always wears a regular t-shirt with shorts. His body emanates warmth and feels immensely warm to the touch. He is able to use his wings while in human form along with his eagle like vision, but he does not do this often as it puts a strain on him every time he has to push the wings out of his body.
https://orig09.deviantart.net/0be1/f...r1-d77eihu.jpg

Animal appearance ("Phoenix"):Like an owl he has the ability to rotate his head 270 degrees.
https://orig00.deviantart.net/f759/f...f1-d3f20cl.jpg

Love Interests:Open

Plot Ideas:I'll think

Questions/Concerns: @Beam

Last edited by Ant; November 20th, 2017 at 02:15 PM.