It's so Dark This Day...
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 10:55 PM

Old November 12th, 2017, 02:37 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: seperation(open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
"Alright, now are you ready to Let me help you, Instead of acting like a self-righteous 2 moon old Kit?" She asked, taking a step closer to him, and looking down at him. "You really need to act your age, I'm just trying to help you. We can get back to killing each other afterwards, if you so wish." She said with a sigh.

(And I Don't Mind, but they are currently in bed, or about to be. )
He growled but didn't move.He no longer had the energy."Fine.But you will regret what you said at the gathering as soon as I'm better.It would be smarter just to leave me here to die." He growled,but had quit struggling.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old November 12th, 2017, 02:45 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
He growled but didn't move.He no longer had the energy."Fine.But you will regret what you said at the gathering as soon as I'm better.It would be smarter just to leave me here to die." He growled,but had quit struggling.
"Honestly, I Do not remember what I Had said at the Gathering. I Just wanted to find a way to piss you off, so we could fight." She said with a sigh. "Now Hold Still.." she said, Starting to Inspect his wounds. "Geez, I can see some of the ones from our last fight...I Thought in the DS They taught you about herbs so you could service yourselves after a fight..." She said with a sigh. "No matter, They're not that bad, well, the ones that aren't infected, that is..." She said with a sigh. "Can I Assume your in to much pain to not go to far from here?"
@Swiftheart

Last edited by Akari; November 12th, 2017 at 02:50 PM.
Old November 12th, 2017, 02:52 PM

Quote:
"Honestly, I Do not remember what I Had said at the Gathering. I Just wanted to find a way to piss you off, so we could fight." She said with a sigh. "Now Hold Still.." she said, Starting to Inspect his wounds. "Geez, I can see some of the ones from our last fight...I Thought in the DS They taught you about herbs so you could service yourselves after a fight..." She said with a sigh. "No matter, They're not that bad, well, the ones that aren't infected, that is..." She said with a sigh. "Can I Assume your in to much pain to not go to far from here?"
"It's none of your business why." He snapped,but it didn't have much of a effect when he couldn't lift his head to do it in her face."And we didn't have a need for herbs.Only the strongest survive,and they all feel pain.If it ever got to bad,we went to the healers." He explained,defending himself,and the syndicate.

Old November 12th, 2017, 03:01 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
"It's none of your business why." He snapped,but it didn't have much of a effect when he couldn't lift his head to do it in her face."And we didn't have a need for herbs.Only the strongest survive,and they all feel pain.If it ever got to bad,we went to the healers." He explained,defending himself,and the syndicate.
Akari let out a snort. "Well, that's a first. I've never heard a DS Cat, or even a Former DS Cat, who admitted that they had a Healer..." She said, before taking a step back. "Oh, that's a Nasty wound....You got into a fight after you met me, didn't you....I Mean after our fight.." she said, sighing. "Actualy, Don't awnser that. I Know your going to say something like 'Yea, I Did. I Had to add more Honor to my name!' Or something of the sort..." She said with a sigh.

@Swiftheart
Old November 12th, 2017, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Akari let out a snort. "Well, that's a first. I've never heard a DS Cat, or even a Former DS Cat, who admitted that they had a Healer..." She said, before taking a step back. "Oh, that's a Nasty wound....You got into a fight after you met me, didn't you....I Mean after our fight.." she said, sighing. "Actualy, Don't awnser that. I Know your going to say something like 'Yea, I Did. I Had to add more Honor to my name!' Or something of the sort..." She said with a sigh.

@Swiftheart
"Better than a coward fleeing after making the first blow." He retorted."And for your information,I never had to go to the healers den.I'd rather die than let those cowards heal me!" He growled.

Old November 12th, 2017, 03:15 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
"Better than a coward fleeing after making the first blow." He retorted."And for your information,I never had to go to the healers den.I'd rather die than let those cowards heal me!" He growled.
"Now there's the Spirit I Expected from a Dark Syndicate Fighter...Well...
Ex-Dark Syndicate Fighter, that is. Unless, you want to attempt to relight the Flames that the Dark Syndicate used to be. In some ways, your like Halite...You never know when to back down, even when you know it will be your end..." She said, sighing. "Such a shame, to. But, if you want to Remake the Dark Syndicate, I'm sure your not the only survivor...first step would be to make contact with them. Then, we would start making plans." She said, before realizing what she was saying. "But then again, you don't look the type to last long as a leader. and honestly, neither am I." she said with a sigh. "Now, What was I..Oh wait, I Was going to get you some herbs, I Think I can trust you to stay here..." She said, before running off into the Bushes.

@Swiftheart
Old November 12th, 2017, 03:21 PM

Quote:
"Now there's the Spirit I Expected from a Dark Syndicate Fighter...Well...
Ex-Dark Syndicate Fighter, that is. Unless, you want to attempt to relight the Flames that the Dark Syndicate used to be. In some ways, your like Halite...You never know when to back down, even when you know it will be your end..." She said, sighing. "Such a shame, to. But, if you want to Remake the Dark Syndicate, I'm sure your not the only survivor...first step would be to make contact with them. Then, we would start making plans." She said, before realizing what she was saying. "But then again, you don't look the type to last long as a leader. and honestly, neither am I." she said with a sigh. "Now, What was I..Oh wait, I Was going to get you some herbs, I Think I can trust you to stay here..." She said, before running off into the Bushes.

@Swiftheart
He thought about what she had said.'If I made a new syndicate,they wold just hold me back.Alot of them where to weak to be of any help.There where only a few strong ones that would actually not hesitate to go to battle.' he thought,flicking his tail tip absently.'And halite never planned things,which resulted in the syndicates downfall.' he reminded himself.He did plan to pick off a few clan cats though when he was better.With or without cats to help him.

Old November 12th, 2017, 03:33 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
He thought about what she had said.'If I made a new syndicate,they wold just hold me back.Alot of them where to weak to be of any help.There where only a few strong ones that would actually not hesitate to go to battle.' he thought,flicking his tail tip absently.'And halite never planned things,which resulted in the syndicates downfall.' he reminded himself.He did plan to pick off a few clan cats though when he was better.With or without cats to help him.
She Kept Running, until she Approached a Field, with a rather large Oak tree at its center. She climbed up the side of the tree, before walking along one of the lower branches, and grabbing what seemed to be a bundle of sticks. in reality, it was her medical kit. She had made it a few moons ago, when she had learned about a few more herbs, and had collected them, but did not have a place to store them. She Picked it up, before Sprinting back to Fox. She set it down near him, before nudging one of its ends, which made it unroll, somewhat like a scroll, revealing multiple different types of leaves, roots, and other various healing things. " Well, if you ask me, the true reason the Dark Syndicate fell, is because you had only a few TRUE Fighters. Yes, you had a large number of cats, but few of them would sacrifice themselves for their Syndicate. You, Are one of those fighters, where it is obvious you would rather die, than lose. This is not a real loss for you, instead, think of it like this. You've been granted a second chance. you COULD Go out and join a clan, leaving your violent past behind, or...you could learn from the mistakes of the previous Syndicate, and start the process of creating a new one. oh, and for the record, I Did like how you trained your kits at an earlier age...Waiting till 6 moons is a pure waste of their precious time." She said with a sigh. "And you Called yourselves the Dusk Syndicate, yet you had no idea of what True Darkness is...By that, I Bean that you had few warriors trained in the Dark Forrest..."

@Swiftheart

Last edited by Akari; November 12th, 2017 at 03:35 PM.
Old November 12th, 2017, 03:41 PM

Quote:
She Kept Running, until she Approached a Field, with a rather large Oak tree at its center. She climbed up the side of the tree, before walking along one of the lower branches, and grabbing what seemed to be a bundle of sticks. in reality, it was her medical kit. She had made it a few moons ago, when she had learned about a few more herbs, and had collected them, but did not have a place to store them. She Picked it up, before Sprinting back to Fox. She set it down near him, before nudging one of its ends, which made it unroll, somewhat like a scroll, revealing multiple different types of leaves, roots, and other various healing things. " Well, if you ask me, the true reason the Dark Syndicate fell, is because you had only a few TRUE Fighters. Yes, you had a large number of cats, but few of them would sacrifice themselves for their Syndicate. You, Are one of those fighters, where it is obvious you would rather die, than lose. This is not a real loss for you, instead, think of it like this. You've been granted a second chance. you COULD Go out and join a clan, leaving your violent past behind, or...you could learn from the mistakes of the previous Syndicate, and start the process of creating a new one. oh, and for the record, I Did like how you trained your kits at an earlier age...Waiting till 6 moons is a pure waste of their precious time." She said with a sigh. "And you Called yourselves the Dusk Syndicate, yet you had no idea of what True Darkness is...By that, I Bean that you had few warriors trained in the Dark Forrest..."

@Swiftheart
(I would form a new syndicate,but it's against site rules)
He flicked a ear,not replying because he knew she was right.He knew what the dark forest was,but he didn't like them because he believed they where already dead cats trying to look better than everyone else even though they had all died cowardly,such as loosing to a fight and being killed,dying of sickness,or other stupid reasons.He looked at the herbs instead,wondering if this was a trick and they where poisioness."How would I know if these aren't poisioness or not?You could be finishing me off by poisoning me." He said suspiciously.

Old November 12th, 2017, 03:42 PM
I'm actually back...

((Gotta go to bed, sorry...Ill be on tomorrow))