Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Samantha
Today 03:41 PM
Desolated Tracks
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 03:41 PM
Wildtwist Kits
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 03:37 PM
Rainpaw Art
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 03:36 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 03:26 PM

Old November 12th, 2017, 03:48 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: seperation(open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
((Gotta go to bed, sorry...Ill be on tomorrow))
I might be on tommaro.I dunno.night)

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old November 13th, 2017, 08:59 AM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
(I would form a new syndicate,but it's against site rules)
He flicked a ear,not replying because he knew she was right.He knew what the dark forest was,but he didn't like them because he believed they where already dead cats trying to look better than everyone else even though they had all died cowardly,such as loosing to a fight and being killed,dying of sickness,or other stupid reasons.He looked at the herbs instead,wondering if this was a trick and they where poisioness."How would I know if these aren't poisioness or not?You could be finishing me off by poisoning me." He said suspiciously.
"Well, first off, if I Wanted you dead, I would have killed you when we met." Akari said, smiling a bit. "You know I Could have, but as you see, I did not. Why? Good question, because I am truly asking myself that right now. But as for these herbs being poisonous, Why would I Go through all the trouble of hiding a poisonous herb among all of these other herbs and roots?" She asked, somewhat seriously, before sighing. "I Believe we have a few things in common, for one, I can tell you like to fight simply by the way you walk. Second, Its Obvious you have a pretty big grudge against the Clans, Also like me. So I Believe we should be...Oh, whats a good term...Ah, Partners in Crime, Since you could inflict more damage with an extra set of claws, or at least that's what experience tells me. Now, Lie still." Akari said, before picking up two of the herbs, and chewing them into a pulp, before putting the pulp onto a Dried Oak Leaf, and gently applying that onto the largest of the infected wounds, before putting some cobwebs over-top sparingly. "Oh, and I Forgot to mention, this may sting a bit, but knowing you, you'll just laugh it off." She said, before grabbing a few more herbs. "But if you want, I Do have some poppy seeds." she said, before chewing some more of the herbs into a pulp, and repeating the process, but with some of the long scratches on his back.
Old November 13th, 2017, 12:57 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
"Well, first off, if I Wanted you dead, I would have killed you when we met." Akari said, smiling a bit. "You know I Could have, but as you see, I did not. Why? Good question, because I am truly asking myself that right now. But as for these herbs being poisonous, Why would I Go through all the trouble of hiding a poisonous herb among all of these other herbs and roots?" She asked, somewhat seriously, before sighing. "I Believe we have a few things in common, for one, I can tell you like to fight simply by the way you walk. Second, Its Obvious you have a pretty big grudge against the Clans, Also like me. So I Believe we should be...Oh, whats a good term...Ah, Partners in Crime, Since you could inflict more damage with an extra set of claws, or at least that's what experience tells me. Now, Lie still." Akari said, before picking up two of the herbs, and chewing them into a pulp, before putting the pulp onto a Dried Oak Leaf, and gently applying that onto the largest of the infected wounds, before putting some cobwebs over-top sparingly. "Oh, and I Forgot to mention, this may sting a bit, but knowing you, you'll just laugh it off." She said, before grabbing a few more herbs. "But if you want, I Do have some poppy seeds." she said, before chewing some more of the herbs into a pulp, and repeating the process, but with some of the long scratches on his back.
Fox wanted to hiss when they started stinging,but he simply clenched his teeth and dug his claws in the ground.He wasn't going to give her the satisfaction."I'm fine.I don't need them." he retorted through clenched teeth.He was careful to not hiss or act like it hut any,but you could tell it did by the way his claws dug into the ground."And i have companions.I don't know if it would be ok with them if you tagged along." he said after a few moments of thinking it over.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old November 13th, 2017, 01:03 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Fox wanted to hiss when they started stinging,but he simply clenched his teeth and dug his claws in the ground.He wasn't going to give her the satisfaction."I'm fine.I don't need them." he retorted through clenched teeth.He was careful to not hiss or act like it hut any,but you could tell it did by the way his claws dug into the ground."And i have companions.I don't know if it would be ok with them if you tagged along." he said after a few moments of thinking it over.
"Hm? You Have Company?" She asked, Suddenly looking up, twisting her head around with her ears perked, scanning the area intently with her eyes. "Well, Doesn't look like your Companions Really Care about you right now, so I Doubt they would care if I Tagged along..." She said, before looking down at him. "And you do need the herbs, just look at you. Your starved, You can't even hunt for yourself! I'm pretty sure if you Do Have Companions, You would be in better shape right now, or at least well fed." She said, thinking what she was saying was the most reasonable possibility.
Old November 13th, 2017, 01:04 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

The bushes rustled and a black she-cat appeared. She was panting, and looked desperately around. She was thin and her blue eyes looked tired. Then her face lit up. Hope flickered in her heart as she saw a familiar face. Fox!
"YES!" she exclaimed. Then she noticed another cat with the Tom. "Oh, sorry. Am i interrupting anything?"
Old November 13th, 2017, 01:09 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
The bushes rustled and a black she-cat appeared. She was panting, and looked desperately around. She was thin and her blue eyes looked tired. Then her face lit up. Hope flickered in her heart as she saw a familiar face. Fox!
"YES!" she exclaimed. Then she noticed another cat with the Tom. "Oh, sorry. Am i interrupting anything?"
Hailey was walking by and glared at the cat that had jumped out from the bushes. She rolled her eyes. Cats these days, so immature. "If you have to ask if you're interrupting anything, you are." She kept walking, but as she walked around the fence, she paused. She wasn't really spying... she was just curious. She peeked through the thin cracks in the wooden fence.
@Akari
@Swiftheart
Old November 13th, 2017, 01:09 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
Akaris Heart Jumped to her Throat for a moment, Whipping her head around to face the Newcomer. "Oh, so you Weren't just lieing to me because you hate me...you Did Have a Companion...Hmpf.." Akari said, Before She fully turned to the newcomer. "Hm, Would you mind going to fetch Fox here a Rabbit or something While I Finish patching up his wounds?" She asked, turning her back to the newcomer as she finished her sentence.
Old November 13th, 2017, 01:11 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Hailey was walking by and glared at the cat that had jumped out from the bushes. She rolled her eyes. Cats these days, so immature. "If you have to ask if you're interrupting anything, you are." She kept walking, but as she walked around the fence, she paused. She wasn't really spying... she was just curious. She peeked through the thin cracks in the wooden fence.
@Akari
@Swiftheart
The she-cat raised one eyebrow. "And you are? Sorry, i don't mingle with...kittypets or whatever soft groomed lifestyle you're from. I'm not interrupting anything more than you are so shoo little kitty!" she spat.
Old November 13th, 2017, 01:14 PM
I'm actually back...

(BRB Y'all, Gotta Catch a buss home! )
Old November 13th, 2017, 01:16 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
The she-cat raised one eyebrow. "And you are? Sorry, i don't mingle with...kittypets or whatever soft groomed lifestyle you're from. I'm not interrupting anything more than you are so shoo little kitty!" she spat.
She growled and her fur bristled. "Kittypet? You think I'm a kittypet? You need to get your eyes checked. I was just trying to help you out. You asked a question, I answered you. Maybe if you're going to get snarky when someone tries to help you, then no one should help you. Now if you excuse me, I'll be on my way," she snapped. Stalking away haughtily, she climbed the nearest house and watched them from above. "I have nothing better to do," she muttered under her breath.