Last post by taillow
Today 12:35 AM

Old November 20th, 2017, 07:34 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Tokyo Ghoul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
His eyes widened when this happened. He didn’t know what to do at that time. What could he do? Tord just slapped him... his eyes glowed as his tails begin to move “ .... Tord look at me” He says calmly trying to stay calm
Tord was still trembling as he continued to walk, dead silent. He heard Sasuke tell him to look at him, but he wasn’t going to do that. Taking the life of someone wasn’t something you could just apologize for, and everything would be fixed. He just kept walking, trying to see through watery eyes.
Old November 20th, 2017, 11:14 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord was still trembling as he continued to walk, dead silent. He heard Sasuke tell him to look at him, but he wasn’t going to do that. Taking the life of someone wasn’t something you could just apologize for, and everything would be fixed. He just kept walking, trying to see through watery eyes.
He growls a bit as he begins move forward fast and eventually he catches up and grabs his hand suddenly " Tord! Look at me!" he says now out of anger. " don't ignore me. don't walk away from a small peek of my world!" he growls as his tails begins to move. " what you saw is so much smaller than my hell. my life. my world! I've killed much more than she and I did to end their suffering, pain and to get rid of the monsters who dare do such a thing!" he growls desperately. " death is all I know, killing is the best I can do! yet I still try to pretend and lie to be like you! normal, sane beautiful for gods sake!....." he holds his hand tightly " but I'm not normal, I'm not beautiful or anything... all I can do is love and even that scares me... it always scared me...I know begging for you to forgive me for simply doing the only thing I can do... " he begins to pull him close making Tord look at him " my love, I'm a monster, a beast with the hunger for your flesh and I hate myself because of it... but .... no one chooses what they are... they can only live... and thats what I'm trying to do.... even if this hate for myself grows... I will not fall.."
Old November 20th, 2017, 11:33 AM

Quote:
He growls a bit as he begins move forward fast and eventually he catches up and grabs his hand suddenly " Tord! Look at me!" he says now out of anger. " don't ignore me. don't walk away from a small peek of my world!" he growls as his tails begins to move. " what you saw is so much smaller than my hell. my life. my world! I've killed much more than she and I did to end their suffering, pain and to get rid of the monsters who dare do such a thing!" he growls desperately. " death is all I know, killing is the best I can do! yet I still try to pretend and lie to be like you! normal, sane beautiful for gods sake!....." he holds his hand tightly " but I'm not normal, I'm not beautiful or anything... all I can do is love and even that scares me... it always scared me...I know begging for you to forgive me for simply doing the only thing I can do... " he begins to pull him close making Tord look at him " my love, I'm a monster, a beast with the hunger for your flesh and I hate myself because of it... but .... no one chooses what they are... they can only live... and thats what I'm trying to do.... even if this hate for myself grows... I will not fall.."
Tord listened, not looking at Sasuke. Sure, he said he felt regret, but once you’ve done something horrible a few times, you don’t feel it anymore. At least, that was how things worked with him. “Wonderful,” He said, his voice emotionless. After a moment, he looked at Sasuke. “Your dramatic speech isn’t going to change anything,” He said coldly. “Unlike you, who has killed plenty of times, I never have, I’ve never even watched murder, before now,” he added. “Guess what? I’m human, I’m the very thing that your kind eats to survive, we both know that,” He was trembling ever so slightly. “Do what you want to convince me you were doing the right thing, I’m not currently in the mood to forgive,” He said coldly, before twisting his wrist enough to open Sasuke’s fingers enough for him to free his arm. Then he began to speedwalk, not wanting to say anything else, though he found himself yelling something.
“Murder is never okay!”
Old November 20th, 2017, 11:44 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tord listened, not looking at Sasuke. Sure, he said he felt regret, but once you’ve done something horrible a few times, you don’t feel it anymore. At least, that was how things worked with him. “Wonderful,” He said, his voice emotionless. After a moment, he looked at Sasuke. “Your dramatic speech isn’t going to change anything,” He said coldly. “Unlike you, who has killed plenty of times, I never have, I’ve never even watched murder, before now,” he added. “Guess what? I’m human, I’m the very thing that your kind eats to survive, we both know that,” He was trembling ever so slightly. “Do what you want to convince me you were doing the right thing, I’m not currently in the mood to forgive,” He said coldly, before twisting his wrist enough to open Sasuke’s fingers enough for him to free his arm. Then he began to speedwalk, not wanting to say anything else, though he found himself yelling something.
“Murder is never okay!”
His eyes glowed a bit as he watched him walk away. "......." he suddenly begins to laugh loudly as his tails began to move around almost dangerously "..... yet you're kind does it more than us." he says suddenly as he begins to charge forward, grabbing Tord roughly by the arm pulling him to a alleyway tossing him to the ground. " than ... let me show you what I am." he says as his tails move forward ready to strike. " try to run, try whatever you can to stop me my love but just know." he begins to grab his mask tossing it to the side showing his face and the blood tears the fall onto the ground " I'm a monster for a reason." he says as one of his tails stab the ground behind Tord cutting the mans cheek. ' five minutes go now."
Old November 20th, 2017, 12:06 PM

Quote:
His eyes glowed a bit as he watched him walk away. "......." he suddenly begins to laugh loudly as his tails began to move around almost dangerously "..... yet you're kind does it more than us." he says suddenly as he begins to charge forward, grabbing Tord roughly by the arm pulling him to a alleyway tossing him to the ground. " than ... let me show you what I am." he says as his tails move forward ready to strike. " try to run, try whatever you can to stop me my love but just know." he begins to grab his mask tossing it to the side showing his face and the blood tears the fall onto the ground " I'm a monster for a reason." he says as one of his tails stab the ground behind Tord cutting the mans cheek. ' five minutes go now."
Everything had become a blur for those few moments, before Tord found himself with a gash on his neck. He didn’t say anything now, taking deep breaths as the pain began to settle in, making tears spring at his eyes. He wanted to move, he wanted to scream and ask for help. However, he just stood there, not moving eye contact. “Well, take me then,” He said calmly. “You’ll be killing two people in one night,” he added, adrenaline making his mouth keep moving despite him just wanting to shut up. “Well, I hope you enjoy the taste of my flesh, or, at the least, the satisfaction of killing me,” he finished, before laying back, just waiting in dead silence. He could feel the warm blood moving down his neck and onto the ground, but he didn’t say anything, as he already felt lightheaded enough.
Old November 20th, 2017, 12:50 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Everything had become a blur for those few moments, before Tord found himself with a gash on his neck. He didn’t say anything now, taking deep breaths as the pain began to settle in, making tears spring at his eyes. He wanted to move, he wanted to scream and ask for help. However, he just stood there, not moving eye contact. “Well, take me then,” He said calmly. “You’ll be killing two people in one night,” he added, adrenaline making his mouth keep moving despite him just wanting to shut up. “Well, I hope you enjoy the taste of my flesh, or, at the least, the satisfaction of killing me,” he finished, before laying back, just waiting in dead silence. He could feel the warm blood moving down his neck and onto the ground, but he didn’t say anything, as he already felt lightheaded enough.
His eyes glowed at the smell of blood as he begins to stand over Tord “ so be it” he says as he begins to hold tord down by his shoulders and begins to lean in licking the blood off Tords neck, his eyes glowed dangerously at the sweet taste of it as his tails begins to disappear as he leans back a bit and looks down at Tord, his eyes.... glowing with hurt, desire and a hunger he himself fears. “ ....... “ he says nothing as he grabs Tords face and within seconds he suddenly kisses the man like the way he did before only it was more desperate a need to be brought back from the hunger. He didn’t want to do this. He never wanted any of this. His hunger.... it was too much and he could already feel the pain and insanity starting to grow and take control of his body. He hadn’t eaten in months since he’s met the boy.... he didn’t want to be a monster... he didn’t want to eat or kill.... he just wanted to live but even with that... his body calls for death... and he must suffer if he wishes to ignore the call.
Old November 20th, 2017, 12:55 PM

Quote:
His eyes glowed at the smell of blood as he begins to stand over Tord “ so be it” he says as he begins to hold tord down by his shoulders and begins to lean in licking the blood off Tords neck, his eyes glowed dangerously at the sweet taste of it as his tails begins to disappear as he leans back a bit and looks down at Tord, his eyes.... glowing with hurt, desire and a hunger he himself fears. “ ....... “ he says nothing as he grabs Tords face and within seconds he suddenly kisses the man like the way he did before only it was more desperate a need to be brought back from the hunger. He didn’t want to do this. He never wanted any of this. His hunger.... it was too much and he could already feel the pain and insanity starting to grow and take control of his body. He hadn’t eaten in months since he’s met the boy.... he didn’t want to be a monster... he didn’t want to eat or kill.... he just wanted to live but even with that... his body calls for death... and he must suffer if he wishes to ignore the call.
Tord was now just basically waiting for death. He had just been staring at it, and now he was waiting to be sliced in half. Soon enough, he thought he was going to feel pain, but instead he felt something against his mouth. Shaking, he realized it was Sasuke. He was too weak now to push the man away, and soon enough, he mange day to force out “...What’re you waiting...for?” coughing, turning to the side for a moment before looking at Sasuke again, trembling, despite it hurting for him to move.
Old November 20th, 2017, 01:31 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tord was now just basically waiting for death. He had just been staring at it, and now he was waiting to be sliced in half. Soon enough, he thought he was going to feel pain, but instead he felt something against his mouth. Shaking, he realized it was Sasuke. He was too weak now to push the man away, and soon enough, he mange day to force out “...What’re you waiting...for?” coughing, turning to the side for a moment before looking at Sasuke again, trembling, despite it hurting for him to move.
” 8 months .... since I realized that I loved you...8 months ... since I’ve eaten at all... all I been drinking was coffee that’s the only human thing I can have.. since then... I’ve been slowly losing myself to this hunger... it hurts so much but...” he looks down at Tord, his eyes now normal and filled with pain. “ I did it for you... no matter how much it hurts.... I just couldn’t bring myself to eat anything... “ he begins to stand up “ and I will not eat anything.... no matter what. I’ve lasted this long I can continue-“ he cuts himself off when his eyes suddenly dimmed and he falls to the side however was caught by the Dragon who looks at Tord with cold eyes “ .... the fox will treat your wound. Sasuke didn’t use his poison on you so you’ll be fine... never speak of this again and forget about Sasuke if you know what’s best for you kid” he says darkly as The fox begins to kneel down by Tord “ also never come to the cafe as well trust me it’s for your own good and his. You do hate him right? He is in pain because of you thanks to a little thing called hunger yet he hasn’t eaten the thing that keeps him alive because of you. Honestly I should kill you for putting our leader in danger but... he won’t be happy about that “
Old November 20th, 2017, 01:38 PM

Quote:
” 8 months .... since I realized that I loved you...8 months ... since I’ve eaten at all... all I been drinking was coffee that’s the only human thing I can have.. since then... I’ve been slowly losing myself to this hunger... it hurts so much but...” he looks down at Tord, his eyes now normal and filled with pain. “ I did it for you... no matter how much it hurts.... I just couldn’t bring myself to eat anything... “ he begins to stand up “ and I will not eat anything.... no matter what. I’ve lasted this long I can continue-“ he cuts himself off when his eyes suddenly dimmed and he falls to the side however was caught by the Dragon who looks at Tord with cold eyes “ .... the fox will treat your wound. Sasuke didn’t use his poison on you so you’ll be fine... never speak of this again and forget about Sasuke if you know what’s best for you kid” he says darkly as The fox begins to kneel down by Tord “ also never come to the cafe as well trust me it’s for your own good and his. You do hate him right? He is in pain because of you thanks to a little thing called hunger yet he hasn’t eaten the thing that keeps him alive because of you. Honestly I should kill you for putting our leader in danger but... he won’t be happy about that “
Tord Just stayed still, trembling the whole time. After a moment, he forced his face into his hands. “Just ****ing kill me” he muttered, everything slowly setting in. Now he felt horrible. However, Tord had only really been living off of coffee as well, so he would be coming back. Maybe he would just wear a disguise, as hard as it was to see past any costume, since his voice had a heavy accent that wasn’t exactly normal. Why was he feeling empathetic for Sasuke? He had just killed someone, and nearly killed Tord as well! He just sat there, trembling, not wanting to go home, though he wanted to get up and run for as long as possible.

(( Timeskip to next day? ))
Old November 20th, 2017, 02:00 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tord Just stayed still, trembling the whole time. After a moment, he forced his face into his hands. “Just ****ing kill me” he muttered, everything slowly setting in. Now he felt horrible. However, Tord had only really been living off of coffee as well, so he would be coming back. Maybe he would just wear a disguise, as hard as it was to see past any costume, since his voice had a heavy accent that wasn’t exactly normal. Why was he feeling empathetic for Sasuke? He had just killed someone, and nearly killed Tord as well! He just sat there, trembling, not wanting to go home, though he wanted to get up and run for as long as possible.

(( Timeskip to next day? ))
Yes! :3 )
The next day, winter and Naruto were working the cafe as loud growls and yells came from above “ I ain’t eating it Sliver! “ yelled Sasuke who was in his room trying to push out a sliver haired female who growls “ yes you are! It’s jerky! Eat it and no one will know! We don’t want you dying!” Sasuke growls “ I said no!” He says as he managed to close the door and lock it making the girl growl “ Sasuke open this door or else!”
Naruto and winter sigh softly “ she just had to say something did she?” Naruto says as he turns around the close sign to open. Winter laughs softly “ He is a stubborn man after all we’ll get him to eat eventually now that the boy is gone we can find someone else to fill that foolish head of his. A real ghoul.”