Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 08:37 AM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:31 AM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by sock
Today 08:31 AM
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by Zei
Today 08:20 AM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by gs29513
Today 08:12 AM

Old November 13th, 2017, 07:13 PM
Constantly Tired

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Mild and Mangle's camp(always open)

Lysandre is a fiery orange tom with ice blue eyes, black paws and tail. Slick is a pitch black tom with white paws, tail tip, muzzle and amber eyes. Nirah is a dark blood red tom with white belly and brown eyes. Altair is a pure white tom with ginger red paws and missing his back left leg. I forgot I had four outsider cats.)

“Nice going! You got us lost mousebrain!” Slick hissed, turning to face his younger brother. “Easy, don’t get your fur in a knot. I know exactly where we’re going.” Nirah scoffed. Lysandre rolled his eyes at his brothers annoying bickering, “Would you two stop it?! You both sound like kits! I feel bad for our guest here.” He snarled, looking back at Altair. The snow white tom said nothing, just sniffed the air. He bristled, “I smell other cats!” He warned, wearily looking around.

Please Quote or Mention me so I can see your replies.
Old November 13th, 2017, 08:56 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallowed Echo View Post
Lysandre is a fiery orange tom with ice blue eyes, black paws and tail. Slick is a pitch black tom with white paws, tail tip, muzzle and amber eyes. Nirah is a dark blood red tom with white belly and brown eyes. Altair is a pure white tom with ginger red paws and missing his back left leg. I forgot I had four outsider cats.)

“Nice going! You got us lost mousebrain!” Slick hissed, turning to face his younger brother. “Easy, don’t get your fur in a knot. I know exactly where we’re going.” Nirah scoffed. Lysandre rolled his eyes at his brothers annoying bickering, “Would you two stop it?! You both sound like kits! I feel bad for our guest here.” He snarled, looking back at Altair. The snow white tom said nothing, just sniffed the air. He bristled, “I smell other cats!” He warned, wearily looking around.
Mangle heard more voices, letting out a low growl. I smell them. They are close. Mangle walked over to the four, a bit frightened at how they looked. "Um hello?! Who are you guys?" The molly meowed. Mangle stood a bit away from them in case they tried to do anything to her.

Mild watched his adopted mother, not knowing about the new cats. Once he stood beside Mangle he finally saw what she had gone to. More cats! This is the best day ever. I've never seen this many cats before. "Hi i'm Mild and this is mangle." meowed Mild with a squeak of his voice.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old November 13th, 2017, 09:07 PM
Constantly Tired

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

Mangle heard more voices, letting out a low growl. I smell them. They are close. Mangle walked over to the four, a bit frightened at how they looked. "Um hello?! Who are you guys?" The molly meowed. Mangle stood a bit away from them in case they tried to do anything to her.

Mild watched his adopted mother, not knowing about the new cats. Once he stood beside Mangle he finally saw what she had gone to. More cats! This is the best day ever. I've never seen this many cats before. "Hi i'm Mild and this is mangle." meowed Mild with a squeak of his voice.
“Now look what you did, mousebrains!” Lysandre growled, swatting both of his brothers’ heads. “Hi, I’m Lysandre and these are my little brothers, Slick and Nirah.” He said, looking at the two toms.

Altair looked at Mangle, “I’m Altair. It’s nice to meet you Mangle and Mild.” He said, relaxing as he saw Mild.

Please Quote or Mention me so I can see your replies.
Old November 14th, 2017, 07:15 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:

Mild looked at Jabba with a slight smile. "If I was a Dusk Syndicate cat I would kill myself. I never would join them, especially because of their dark ways." chuckled Mild. The tom looked over at his adopted mother with a shrug of his shoulders.

Mangle moved over to Mild, starring at Jabba. "If you were one of them I'd still love you the same." meowed Mangle almost in a whisper as she licked the young toms head. The molly watched as Mild dipped his head, trying to get away from her annoying licks.
Jabba grunted,” Good.” That was all he could reply, he still was rather distrustful of most cats.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 14th, 2017, 08:02 AM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:

Mild watched his adopted mother, not knowing about the new cats. Once he stood beside Mangle he finally saw what she had gone to. More cats! This is the best day ever. I've never seen this many cats before. "Hi I'm Mild and this is Mangle." meowed Mild with a squeak of his voice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Jabba grunted,” Good.” That was all he could reply, he still was rather distrustful of most cats.
Inuri Stood up, and sat down beside Jabba. "So, Jabba, Why do you dislike Cats from the Dusk Syndicate? Most Blind Cats I've Talked to seem to be neutral on the subject, if they care at all. What make the issue different for you?" She asked, poking his left side with her tail so he would know which way he had to turn to face her. In reality, she was curious to his answer, since secretly, she herself had some ties to the Dusk Syndicate.

Last edited by Akari; November 14th, 2017 at 08:25 AM.
Old November 14th, 2017, 08:26 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
Inuri Stood up, and sat down beside Jabba. "So, Jabba, Why do you dislike Cats from the Dusk Syndicate? Most Blind Cats I've Talked to seem to be neutral on the subject, if they care at all. What make the issue different for you?" She asked, poking his left side with her tail so he would know which way he had to turn to face her. In reality, she was curious to his answer, since secretly, she herself had some ties to the Dusk Syndicate.
He growled softly,” They blinded me so I hate them.” He replied

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 14th, 2017, 08:32 AM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
He growled softly,” They blinded me so I hate them.” He replied
"Do You know Which one?" She asked softly, Turning to face him. "If you know, I Could probably track them down..." She said, thinking of she would punish the feline that blinded Jabba. "And for the Record, Those times were....Different. They've changed..alot, well, the survivors have at least. Most of their forces were killed in the Gathering.." She said, sighing a bit. ` Yea, we have changed a lot...Everyone has.` She thought, but held her tongue.

Last edited by Akari; November 14th, 2017 at 08:45 AM.
Old November 14th, 2017, 08:36 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"Do You know Which one?" She asked softly, Turning to face him. "If you know, I Could probably track them down..." She said, thinking of she would punish the feline that blinded Jabba. "And for the Record, Those times were....Different. They've changed..alot." She said, sighing a bit. ` Yea, we have changed a lot...Everyone has.` She thought, but held her tongue.
He shrugged,” I don’t know, I wasn’t trespassing just walking past the border and got attacked. He was a tom with brown fur.” He shrugged.

Old November 14th, 2017, 08:57 AM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
He shrugged,” I don’t know, I wasn’t trespassing just walking past the border and got attacked. He was a tom with brown fur.” He shrugged.
"Hmm...Alright, I Bet I Probably know him..." She said, sighing. in reality, there were at least 2 Survivors from the DS That had brown fur that she had encountered already. "I'll make sure he never walks again if I See him.." She replied, smiling a bit.
Old November 14th, 2017, 09:02 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"Hmm...Alright, I Bet I Probably know him..." She said, sighing. in reality, there were at least 2 Survivors from the DS That had brown fur that she had encountered already. "I'll make sure he never walks again if I See him.." She replied, smiling a bit.
Jabba nodded,” Aight” he was rather scrawny, as after all hunting without vision and never trained to hunt without vision equals losing a lot of prey.