Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Artemis
Today 06:15 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Madelaine
Today 05:47 AM
Themed Art Competition...
by ramen
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:35 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:15 AM

Old November 19th, 2017, 01:20 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default roleplays from space

hello! i just thought i would attempt to make a roleplay tracker and finder in one. sorry if anything seems strange, it is currently, like, two in the morning as i type this.

anyways, here is how it will go.

all of the characters that are in use are bolded.

all of the characters that are open are italicized.

i will include all personalities and a document link for each character. if a character is open, you can go ahead and make a form for any [reasonable] type of roleplay with them.

THUNDERCLAN

powdernose - powdernose does not have very much of a personality, but he can be described as one thing— lazy. he is always laying around the territory sleeping his brain out. it’s a wonder how he can even still dream! when he is awake, however, powdernose can be seen walking through the forest with his head raised to the sky. he also enjoys waking up at night, staring at starclan and wondering what it would be like to race among the clouds. the tom does not connect with very many others, preferring to keep to himself, especially since it is difficult to know who to trust. he was originally named sleepingkit due to him not wanting to wake up whenever he was first given to [undecided]. his name was then requested to be changed to powderkit, as his fur felt like powdery cotton once he had grown to be five moons. powdernose is caring and friendly, but will fight his best when needed. he is curious about his past home and family.

orchidfur - orchidfur is a unique little feline. they have chromesthesia, or the psychological phenomenon where sounds will trigger a perception of colour. this is a form of synesthesia. however, orchidfur does not realize that they have it, instead believing that they are normal and everyone else is the same as them. the ragdoll cat is kind and patient, though they can become distracted by all the sounds of the forestry and clans. a single call of a crow can trigger the swirling image of a colour behind their eyes. others may become irritated due to this, but orchidfur does not know what the problem is, and neither does anyone else. they try their best to contribute to the clan, but the synesthesia does not allow them to.

SHADOWCLAN

honeyfall - honeyfall is very grumpy, disliking anything and everything, leading others to believe his name as quite misleading. it is difficult to become his friend, as he has large trust issues, and prefers acquaintances. he is frequently found rolling his eyes at playful kits or complaining about unnecessary things. although he is so irritable, honeyfall can be kind and caring. it is very rare to see him like this, however. the transgender tom has a large,protective wall around himself, built from moons of his own mind bullying him due to his gender. he will protect his clan at all costs, never backing down from a fight.

RIVERCLAN

sunpetal - sunpetal is kind, however, she is easily found to be emotional. she unknowingly trusts others too easily, but due to many failed relationships, she has grown a protective cover around herself. the she-cat will not fall for others’ charm, instead only rolling her eyes and trotting away. she is not very outgoing, but she isn’t seen as being shy, either. sunpetal does not seem to have a very large sense of humour, preferring seriousness over jokes and pranks.

WINDCLAN

nightwhisper - @starfall - nightwhisper is a rather wondrous cat, as he enjoys exploring and will grow distressed if kept in camp for too long. his paws forever itch to run freely, feeling the wind in his fur and ground on his paws. his favorite time to explore is at night, seeing the animals in which do not appear when the sun is out. night is always trailing away from patrols as to look at something interesting, much to the disdain of the clan. night does not feel like he should be ashamed for his sexuality, often times going against his nature and lashing out at others who try to bring him, or anyone else, down.

SKYCLAN

orbitstreak - @Duststorm - orbitstreak would not be described as the nicest cat of the clan. he is quite the opposite, in fact. he is not afraid to speak his mind, whether it hurts someone or not. he does not like kits, at all, and would rather not deal with raising any. he is selfish and sarcastic, his most used phrase being the simple word of “typical.” orbit does not put up with taunting of any kind, never hesitating to swipe out at anyone who tries. he is rather rude, and it takes a very long time for him trust anyone due to a rough past.

lunarkit - @Duststorm - lunarkit is a very energetic kitten, bouncing around and seemingly never settling for more than a few heartbeats. she is considerably intelligent, and frequently asks apprentices to show her what they’ve learned. luna is a very loyal cat, and is eager to become a great warrior. she is very agile and can jump at great heights, also being a quick learner. however, she can be greedy and selfish at times. luna will easily become distracted or frightened by the tiniest of things, and will also get under anyone’s paws at any time. luna also tends to be rough when playing, biting with thorn-sharp teeth and quickly becoming agitated. it is very difficult to trick luna.

FORMERLY DUSK SYNDICATE

tamako - tamako may seem kind when you first meet her, but really, she is quite the opposite. she will try to trick others into doing her bidding by using mind games. once they are following her orders, the molly will instruct them to kill, or else they will be killed instead. despite living off of using slaves of the mind, tamako is actually rather skillful in hunting. her sense of smell and sight are very strong, and her small size allows her to hide in a lot of places. she is surprisingly patient, however her temper is very short-living. tamako shows no mercy when in battle, killing whoever steps in her way. when she grows close to someone, a softer side of her will come out, revealing the love and affection she hides from everyone else. it is difficult to become her friend, though. if others do manage to grow close to the molly, and become hurt in any way, or even killed, then she will take aggression out on anyone near her. even if they did not do anything. tamako is very protective and possessive of those she loves.

LONERS AND ROGUES

castiel - @Akari - castiel is curious about the world. he is often times heard questioning many things, and will usually drive someone away by asking so much stuff. he is kind and caring, but also has a short temper that does not help with his already-low patience. cas loves to make friends, and is usually described as an ‘angel’ by kittypets, but he doesn’t know what that is.

ace - ace is kind, rarely ever raising his voice. the tom is rather shy, usually leaving the talking up to his brother, spade. ace is caring, always gentle no matter who he is with. he would give his life to save his brother, and has nearly done so multiple times. the ginger tabby is clumsy, and becomes easily anxious or embarrassed. he loves the thought of having a mate in the future, but he does not like the work of having kits. ace would, however, adopt a kit if they were homeless, parentless, and/or in danger.

spade - @SolarWarrior - spade is the intelligence of the two brothers. he knows how to care for his brother, and what to say at the right time. spade may seem intimidating at first, but if one becomes closer to him, they will see that he is rather gentle with others. although the tom likes kits, he would rather busy himself with the job of caring for ace. he does not approve of how his brother would sacrifice himself, no matter the cost, if it is meant to save him. spade is the talker of the two, not afraid to step up if he knows it is right, or if it is to protect ace.

KITTYPETS

salum - salum may be small, but has an equal amount of bark and bite. they pack a punch with their lack of size, using agility to get further in life. their attitude is snarky, and they are rather self-centered. not caring about others, salum looks down upon those they see to be below them. they belong to a wealthy family, and prefers to not wear a collar, feeling as if they deserve the freedom of which they are given— although others would agree that salum is too free.

FORM-

tinyalienboy's character-
applicator's character- ★ [link* or no link]
roleplay request- ★ [chatting, hunting, ect.]
where?-
no link? please add a short description of your character-

*I CANNOT LOAD CHARACTER SITES, SUCH AS WEEBLY OR WIX. ANY CHARACTER INFORMATION MUST BE ON A GOOGLE DOCUMENT.

DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST. MENTION ME TO GRAB MY ATTENTION.

Last edited by lio; November 25th, 2017 at 06:20 PM.
Old November 19th, 2017, 01:04 PM
the tale of six.

Default Re: roleplays from space

★ bump!! ★
Old November 19th, 2017, 01:28 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

★ tinyalienboy's character- ★ Castiel
★ applicator's character- ★ Iruni And Inuri
★ roleplay request- ★ Meetup, Chatting, Possible Skirmish.
★ where?- ★ Outskirts
★ no link? please as a short description of your character- ★ Well, To start off, here's a picture. ON SECOND THOUGHT, Let me just give you the link. After I Posted the Image, I Had to REALLLY Zoom out to see it. http://orig09.deviantart.net/0e5c/f/...m_napellus.jpg
Since they was born, they were treated with Ridicule. Infact, so much to the point that they was driven away from her clan, and their family. It took some time, but eventually they learned to hunt in unison, using the fact that they have two heads to their advantage. They cannot hear each others thoughts, but since they are siblings they can usually guess what the other is thinking. Also, They are almost always hungry, which means a good part of their day consists of hunting.
@tinyalienboy

Last edited by Akari; November 19th, 2017 at 01:31 PM.
Old November 19th, 2017, 02:01 PM
the tale of six.

@Akari
★accepted, would you like to start or should i?★

Last edited by lio; November 19th, 2017 at 02:04 PM.
Old November 19th, 2017, 02:20 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienboy View Post
@Akari
★accepted, would you like to start or should i?★
I'll start. I'll mention you once I've posted.
Old November 19th, 2017, 03:38 PM

★ tinyalienboy's character★- Spade
★ applicator's character- ★ Luna
★ roleplay request- ★ Meeting (Possibly becoming friends)
★ where?- ★ Maybe Spade could come across the small abandoned barn Luna lives in?
★ no link? please as a short description of your character★- Luna's a fluffy 20 moon old tuxedo cat with forest green eyes and an extremely fluffy tail. Luna's a bit clumsy and isn't very intelligent either but mess with her and she'll claw your fur off. She isn't territorial and will ask if you are lost or if you came to visit her if you come across her barn. Luna's friendly and kind,she'll offer anyone shelter if they are hurt intill they get better. She loves visitors and making new friends.
Old November 19th, 2017, 07:11 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarWarrior View Post
★ tinyalienboy's character★- Spade
★ applicator's character- ★ Luna
★ roleplay request- ★ Meeting (Possibly becoming friends)
★ where?- ★ Maybe Spade could come across the small abandoned barn Luna lives in?
★ no link? please as a short description of your character★- Luna's a fluffy 20 moon old tuxedo cat with forest green eyes and an extremely fluffy tail. Luna's a bit clumsy and isn't very intelligent either but mess with her and she'll claw your fur off. She isn't territorial and will ask if you are lost or if you came to visit her if you come across her barn. Luna's friendly and kind,she'll offer anyone shelter if they are hurt intill they get better. She loves visitors and making new friends.
★ i'm laughing because i have a pet cat named luna that is the exact opposite of that and it's great. [lunarkit, up in the very first post, is based off of my cat luna.] anyways, accepted! spade's brother, ace, will most likely hop into the roleplay at some point due to them being pretty much inseperable, if that's okay! would you like to start or should i? ★
Old November 19th, 2017, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienboy View Post
★ i'm laughing because i have a pet cat named luna that is the exact opposite of that and it's great. [lunarkit, up in the very first post, is based off of my cat luna.] anyways, accepted! spade's brother, ace, will most likely hop into the roleplay at some point due to them being pretty much inseperable, if that's okay! would you like to start or should i? ★
Sure! Could you start? I'm not the best at starting!
Old November 19th, 2017, 09:00 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarWarrior View Post
Sure! Could you start? I'm not the best at starting!
★ of course! i'll mention you when i post <3 ★
Old November 23rd, 2017, 12:28 PM
the tale of six.

★ bump, i added in my former dusk syndicate kitty,
tamako!! ★