Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by ThePrettyPurpleDemon
Today 10:27 AM
Night's Characters
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 10:02 AM
otter in shark infested...
by nyx
Last post by Epiales
Today 09:54 AM
Clan Name Game
by Topaz
Last post by nyx
Today 09:48 AM
Character interaction and...
Last post by Blazing
Today 09:40 AM

Old November 19th, 2017, 05:40 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Farewell to heaven my friend ( horror rp)

A loud knocking was heard at Sages door, and a sweet soothing voice came though. “ hello? It’s time for breakfast, are you not feeling well little one. “ it was the fox also known as Naruto the watcher. His blonde hair was tied up a bit in a small ponytail and his sky blue eyes held worry for the man within the room. He wore his priests clothing like usual and had upside down crosses as earrings and a necklace. He steps back a bit than knocks again “ sage?”

Sasuke knocks one each of the kids doors “ wake up little ones! For breakfast today we have eggs, bacon and toast! Along with Naruto’s rabbit cake and Winter’s famous smoothie! Come on wake up before I eat them all” he yells loudly as he knocks on every door. He like Naruto and winter wore priest clothing however his didn’t had white and black His was red with black and he only wore a upside cross necklace and a demonic tattoo on his neck.

Winter knocks on every teens door aside from sage of course due to the fox being there. “ wake up! I made smoothies! “ he yells simply as he waits in the hallway waiting for everyone to come out so he can lead them to the dining hall.
He wore some sort of armored priest clothing which was black and blue and only had a demonic tattoo on the back of his neck, he pulls his collar a bit as he growls “ wake up!”
Old November 19th, 2017, 05:43 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Constance pulled herself out of bed as she opened her door and looked outside, her expression grim and a normal scowl plastered on her face.

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧

Last edited by Teggy; November 19th, 2017 at 05:45 PM.
Old November 19th, 2017, 06:06 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
A loud knocking was heard at Sages door, and a sweet soothing voice came though. “ hello? It’s time for breakfast, are you not feeling well little one. “ it was the fox also known as Naruto the watcher. His blonde hair was tied up a bit in a small ponytail and his sky blue eyes held worry for the man within the room. He wore his priests clothing like usual and had upside down crosses as earrings and a necklace. He steps back a bit than knocks again “ sage?”

Sasuke knocks one each of the kids doors “ wake up little ones! For breakfast today we have eggs, bacon and toast! Along with Naruto’s rabbit cake and Winter’s famous smoothie! Come on wake up before I eat them all” he yells loudly as he knocks on every door. He like Naruto and winter wore priest clothing however his didn’t had white and black His was red with black and he only wore a upside cross necklace and a demonic tattoo on his neck.

Winter knocks on every teens door aside from sage of course due to the fox being there. “ wake up! I made smoothies! “ he yells simply as he waits in the hallway waiting for everyone to come out so he can lead them to the dining hall.
He wore some sort of armored priest clothing which was black and blue and only had a demonic tattoo on the back of his neck, he pulls his collar a bit as he growls “ wake up!”
Sage looked at the door helplessly, pulling at his collar. His pulse quickened as he felt the body beside him stir, and a hand grab at his wrist. The cold golden eyes focused on Sage's green, filled with loathing. He sat up, his breath hot against Sage's neck as his lips brushed up against his ear. "Remember," He murmured, tightening his hold on Sage's wrist. "One wrong step and you won't even see the familiar orange flames of this wretched place." He released Sage's wrist and smiled thinly, getting up and opening the closet door and disappearing inside the secret tunnel to his room.

Sage clutched at his chest, staring at the covers beneath his bare feet. "C-Coming, Naruto." He said, his voice trembling but loud enough for Naruto to hear. He got up, sliding his slippers onto his feet and looking into the mirror, his hands clammy and cold as he adjusted the rumpled collar on the shirt he had slept in.

--

Noir and Angelica opened their eyes in unison, sitting up and getting out of the bed. One of Noir's cats slipped out of the room silently, while two more wove around her ankles and focused their cold yellow stare on the door. Angelica picked up a small puppy, the little alert dog that would bark should any harm approach Angelica; for great danes and german shepherds waited in the halls obediently, ready to attack whatever wished to harm their master.
"We're coming, Padre." Noir called out, opening the door.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old November 19th, 2017, 06:29 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@Sasukewolf (madness)
Sorry I was late... What's up

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; November 19th, 2017 at 06:30 PM.
Old November 19th, 2017, 06:31 PM
The Madness King

Naruto eyes glowed a bit as he steps back a bit “ ... okay. I’ll await here for you... “ his eyes held a dangerous glow but this quickly passed as he leans against the wall watching the door waiting for the man to come out. He looks at his hand which held a upside down cross scar almost as if the symbol was burned into his hand. He sighs softly as he just watches the door waiting calmly.

Sasuke laughs softly “ ahh mi amors. I see you two are doing well” he says happily as he pets thier heads “ are your friends well?” He asks kindly as he pets one of the dogs

Winter laughs loudly “ for up from the wrong side of the bed?” He asks playfully as he walks up to the girl “ come let’s eat my friend”
Old November 19th, 2017, 06:32 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
@Sasukewolf (madness)
Sorry I was late... What's up
Join! :3 of course if you want to I could bring in a other priest aka the devil himself!
Old November 19th, 2017, 06:34 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Join! :3 of course if you want to I could bring in a other priest aka the devil himself!
The devil.
Oh my.

I'm not sure who to bring in, lions to old to be a kid anymore. She's practically a mother, a queen of some distant land, than there is Rachel buts she's at least 20 now, than there's Aspen but she's too sweet to be in such a place, Aaron would be such a flirt in there making problems for sage and such. God this is hard.

Hey @rubinaito if I bring in Aspen would she still be sages sister?

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by panchiko; January 7th, 2024 at 03:08 PM.
Old November 19th, 2017, 06:43 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Constance only glared. "There wasn't any waking up for me, Ive been up." she harshly as she walked past him to the dinning hall.

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old November 19th, 2017, 06:51 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

The devil.
Oh my.

I'm not sure who to bring in, lions to old to be a kid anymore. She's practically a mother, a queen of some distant land, than there is Rachel buts she's at least 20 now, than there's Aspen but she's too sweet to be in such a place, Aaron would be such a flirt in there making problems for sage and such. God this is hard.

Hey @Rubinaito if I bring in Aspen would she still be sages sister?
XD well it does say 18 or older for teen unless you wish to be a demon queen? :3 )

Last edited by panchiko; January 7th, 2024 at 03:08 PM.
Old November 19th, 2017, 06:52 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teggy View Post
Constance only glared. "There wasn't any waking up for me, Ive been up." she harshly as she walked past him to the dinning hall.
He laughs loudly “ how mean” he says playfully as he begins to walk towards the dining hall as well