Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
there's a hole in my...
Last post by Estelle
Today 12:01 AM
A Shock of Silver
Last post by Estelle
Today 12:00 AM
Adderpaw's training
by Estelle
Last post by Estelle
Yesterday 11:59 PM
Kit and Mate Finder for...
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Yesterday 11:58 PM
"Moooom, I frew up"...
by Dark
Last post by Estelle
Yesterday 11:58 PM

Old November 19th, 2017, 02:38 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default A "New" Discovery {Private}

Iruni smiled as they walked through the bushes, unlike Inuri, Who was not happy at all about their current situation. "Come on, You have no idea what we will find out here, It MUST be Waaaay Better living out here than it ever was in the clans! Just think of it! Think of all the wonderfull things we could find out here!" Iruni said, which made Inuri sigh. "Way Better? Listen to Yourself! Do you seriously have any idea what this means? We're not Warriors! We are absolutely nothing! And think of all the predators that live out here! Foxes! Badgers! Dogs! And..And....Stuff!" Inuri said, Her voice seething with anger. All she wanted was something to eat, Preferably a Crow. She always found it somewhat funny how having two heads WAS Better than having one, except for when it came to her sisters childish attitude.

( @tinyalienboy )

Last edited by Akari; November 19th, 2017 at 02:40 PM.
Old November 19th, 2017, 03:01 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: A "New" Discovery {Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
Iruni smiled as they walked through the bushes, unlike Inuri, Who was not happy at all about their current situation. "Come on, You have no idea what we will find out here, It MUST be Waaaay Better living out here than it ever was in the clans! Just think of it! Think of all the wonderfull things we could find out here!" Iruni said, which made Inuri sigh. "Way Better? Listen to Yourself! Do you seriously have any idea what this means? We're not Warriors! We are absolutely nothing! And think of all the predators that live out here! Foxes! Badgers! Dogs! And..And....Stuff!" Inuri said, Her voice seething with anger. All she wanted was something to eat, Preferably a Crow. She always found it somewhat funny how having two heads WAS Better than having one, except for when it came to her sisters childish attitude.

( @tinyalienboy )
far above the forest floor, a grey tom sat upon a branch. his ears, once flat, perked as the sound of bickering drifted to his attention. the tom, by the name of castiel, chirped with interest. he lowered himself into a crouch, fixing his gaze to the ground. heartbeats passed before a pair of sisters came into view, however they shared the very same body.
confusion laced castiel's gaze, and he slid onto a lower branch, allowing his tail to hang off of it. he cocked his head to the side and watched the sisters with attentiveness. blue eyes traced the form of the two-headed mollies, scanning them. once he deemed them as close enough, he spoke.
"hello there. quite the display you two have here. might i say, i have never seen a two-headed feline before." castiel spoke low, not wanting to frighten the bickering cats. "very unique, indeed."
the tom crouched low again, pale nose twitching. "i am castiel, and who might you be?"
Old November 19th, 2017, 03:15 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienboy View Post
far above the forest floor, a grey tom sat upon a branch. his ears, once flat, perked as the sound of bickering drifted to his attention. the tom, by the name of castiel, chirped with interest. he lowered himself into a crouch, fixing his gaze to the ground. heartbeats passed before a pair of sisters came into view, however they shared the very same body.
confusion laced castiel's gaze, and he slid onto a lower branch, allowing his tail to hang off of it. he cocked his head to the side and watched the sisters with attentiveness. blue eyes traced the form of the two-headed mollies, scanning them. once he deemed them as close enough, he spoke.
"hello there. quite the display you two have here. might i say, i have never seen a two-headed feline before." castiel spoke low, not wanting to frighten the bickering cats. "very unique, indeed."
the tom crouched low again, pale nose twitching. "i am castiel, and who might you be?"
Both Inuris' and Irunis' heads whipped up at the sound of his voice, Both somewhat startled by his appearance. "I..I'm Iruni! and this is Inuri...My..Sister? I Guess you could say sister..." Iruni said, before Inuri interrupted her. "Yes yes, We agreed upon the term Sisters...And I Told you that we should have taken a Right at that fallen tree!" Inuri said with a sigh. "And Might I Ask what you mean by a 'Display'? That's the first time someone has called us that.." Inuri Said, Sounding somewhat curious. She Looked up at him, trying to determine weather he would attack, or if he just thought of them as an abomination. "And what are you doing up there? Is this what you usually do? Just sit in trees and watch those who pass by?" Iruni Asked , Very curious about the Tom.

Last edited by Akari; November 19th, 2017 at 03:20 PM.
Old November 19th, 2017, 04:15 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
Both Inuris' and Irunis' heads whipped up at the sound of his voice, Both somewhat startled by his appearance. "I..I'm Iruni! and this is Inuri...My..Sister? I Guess you could say sister..." Iruni said, before Inuri interrupted her. "Yes yes, We agreed upon the term Sisters...And I Told you that we should have taken a Right at that fallen tree!" Inuri said with a sigh. "And Might I Ask what you mean by a 'Display'? That's the first time someone has called us that.." Inuri Said, Sounding somewhat curious. She Looked up at him, trying to determine weather he would attack, or if he just thought of them as an abomination. "And what are you doing up there? Is this what you usually do? Just sit in trees and watch those who pass by?" Iruni Asked , Very curious about the Tom.
castiel hummed, his tail swishing calmly. he twitched his whiskers. "display? well, by that i mean you two are a very unique specimen. the tom fell from the tree, although he landed on his paws. the branch wasn't that high, anyways.
his eyes flashed and he circled around iruni and inuri, examining them, however not looking as if he would pounce. castiel then sat a few pawsteps away, shrugging.
"i guess you could say that," he said, ears flicking. "i travel around the forests, questioning things, befriending felines. the sort." the grey tom lifted his paw and began to groom it, keeping his gaze trained on the two-headed cat.
"i can believe that you have been found as alienated due to your appearance, but i can assure you that i do not see anything but a cat, or cats, with an evolution. you may be abnormal, but in a good way." castiel shook out his pelt and awaited a response.
Old November 19th, 2017, 04:29 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
castiel hummed, his tail swishing calmly. he twitched his whiskers. "display? well, by that i mean you two are a very unique specimen. the tom fell from the tree, although he landed on his paws. the branch wasn't that high, anyways.
his eyes flashed and he circled around iruni and inuri, examining them, however not looking as if he would pounce. castiel then sat a few pawsteps away, shrugging.
"i guess you could say that," he said, ears flicking. "i travel around the forests, questioning things, befriending felines. the sort." the grey tom lifted his paw and began to groom it, keeping his gaze trained on the two-headed cat.
"i can believe that you have been found as alienated due to your appearance, but i can assure you that i do not see anything but a cat, or cats, with an evolution. you may be abnormal, but in a good way." castiel shook out his pelt and awaited a response.
"You Could Say that Again..." They replied in unison. "I don't know what they hated about us more, My sisters Attutide, or our appearance!" Iruni Joked, looking the Tom over a bit. "You said you like to Question things...Like the reason the clans need each other to survive? Or, by Questioning things, do you mean other...um...Loners? Or..um... Rouges? Inuri Asked, Slightly offended that he refered to them as a Specimen, because she did not know what that ment, but she did not bring it up.

Last edited by Akari; November 19th, 2017 at 04:38 PM.
Old November 19th, 2017, 06:31 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
"You Could Say that Again..." They replied in unison. "I don't know what they hated about us more, My sisters Attutide, or our appearance!" Iruni Joked, looking the Tom over a bit. "You said you like to Question things...Like the reason the clans need each other to survive? Or, by Questioning things, do you mean other...um...Loners? Or..um... Rouges? Inuri Asked, Slightly offended that he refered to them as a Specimen, because she did not know what that ment, but she did not bring it up.
"hm. just things, nothing in particular. if i find it interesting, i will question it. at the current time, i am questioning how two cats, each with different personalities, could share the same body. now, do not interpret my sayings wrong, as i am merely a rather curious tom." castiel dipped his head apologetically, sensing how his words may have cause the mollies some offense. a silver paw dragged against the ground, the brown gradient of it gleaming in a bright sun.
the tom stood once again, drawing closer to the others. "might i ask, how have you adapted to living in your special way? my, my, i could not imagine being like you, hunting alongside a sibling who shares my body."
he then stopped, standing in front of the cats. "although, i do not recall knowing of any clan, rogue, or loner in which you speak of. i am only a cat with a curiosity of the world around me. no more, no less. by the way, have you heard of the word angel? many housecats and humans have tended to call me by that name, although i do not know of its meaning." he huffed to himself, kneading the ground in thought.

[as i roleplay him his personality changes crap]

Old November 20th, 2017, 06:34 AM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
"hm. just things, nothing in particular. if i find it interesting, i will question it. at the current time, i am questioning how two cats, each with different personalities, could share the same body. now, do not interpret my sayings wrong, as i am merely a rather curious tom." castiel dipped his head apologetically, sensing how his words may have cause the mollies some offense. a silver paw dragged against the ground, the brown gradient of it gleaming in a bright sun.
the tom stood once again, drawing closer to the others. "might i ask, how have you adapted to living in your special way? my, my, i could not imagine being like you, hunting alongside a sibling who shares my body."
he then stopped, standing in front of the cats. "although, i do not recall knowing of any clan, rogue, or loner in which you speak of. i am only a cat with a curiosity of the world around me. no more, no less. by the way, have you heard of the word angel? many housecats and humans have tended to call me by that name, although i do not know of its meaning." he huffed to himself, kneading the ground in thought.

[as i roleplay him his personality changes crap]

Inuri laughed, before replying. "We wonder that ourselves sometimes..." she said, but was quickly interrupted by Iruni. "It's because we love eachother!" Inuri sighed, before looking over at the curious tom again. "Well, when someone calls you an angel, usually they mean that you act like everything is perfect, and that you can't do anything wrong. Or, they might just be saying that instead of saying that they like you..." she said, With Iruni sighing. "Wait..... Your a housecat yourself, aren't you..." they both said, having just remembered he had said something about not knowing about the clans. "You know, your are...Unique yourself. You say you are a Traveler, yet you don't know about the Clans...." Iruni said, Tilting her head somewhat.

( @tinyalienboy )

Last edited by Akari; November 20th, 2017 at 04:26 PM.
Old November 20th, 2017, 05:52 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
Inuri laughed, before replying. "We wonder that ourselves sometimes..." she said, but was quickly interrupted by Iruni. "It's because we love eachother!" Inuri sighed, before looking over at the curious tom again. "Well, when someone calls you an angel, usually they mean that you act like everything is perfect, and that you can't do anything wrong. Or, they might just be saying that instead of saying that they like you..." she said, With Iruni sighing. "Wait..... Your a housecat yourself, aren't you..." they both said, having just remembered he had said something about not knowing about the clans. "You know, your are...Unique yourself. You say you are a Traveler, yet you don't know about the Clans...." Iruni said, Tilting her head somewhat.

( @tinyalienboy )
castiel snickered, mewling in amusement. "i cannot seem to imagine why many mollies would call me an angel, then. unless it is not clear enough that i am not romantically interested in a female mate," he purred, eyes sparkling. the tom lifted his paw and swiped it across his nose, itching away a small gnat that had landed. his silver fur bristled in a cool breeze, causing castiel's muscles to tense.
"guessing by your tone, i believe that i should see that as a compliment. please, correct me if i am wrong." he chirped in thought. "i am no housecat, nor do i reside from these clans you seem to know of. a traveller shall search for knowledge of the world around him, seeking the truth of the land. groups of felines and the housecat life are of no importance. out in the wild, survival is the key to the mind, not rivalry."
castiel held his head high, ears stood to attention. his paws scuffed the ground, tail swishing. "i do not care for clans. i do not care for foxes, badgers, and other predators. i merely thrive to discover the secrets of the universe." the tom grunted, turning to leap upon a low branch once again. "now then, may i ask, where are you headed to?"
Old November 21st, 2017, 07:51 AM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
castiel snickered, mewling in amusement. "i cannot seem to imagine why many mollies would call me an angel, then. unless it is not clear enough that i am not romantically interested in a female mate," he purred, eyes sparkling. the tom lifted his paw and swiped it across his nose, itching away a small gnat that had landed. his silver fur bristled in a cool breeze, causing castiel's muscles to tense.
"guessing by your tone, i believe that i should see that as a compliment. please, correct me if i am wrong." he chirped in thought. "i am no housecat, nor do i reside from these clans you seem to know of. a traveller shall search for knowledge of the world around him, seeking the truth of the land. groups of felines and the housecat life are of no importance. out in the wild, survival is the key to the mind, not rivalry."
castiel held his head high, ears stood to attention. his paws scuffed the ground, tail swishing. "i do not care for clans. i do not care for foxes, badgers, and other predators. i merely thrive to discover the secrets of the universe." the tom grunted, turning to leap upon a low branch once again. "now then, may i ask, where are you headed to?"

Inuri sighed. "Anywhere where we can be away from the clans....We're tired of the Ridicule, and rude comments. We just want to feel...." Inuri
started to say, before being interrupted by Iruni. "Normal. We want to feel like we belong in these woods, not like an outcast..." She said, shaking her head. "Inuri, you know that won't happen. Even out here, Loners and Rouges will stare at us, wondering what we are." Iruni said with a Sigh. "And what is this 'Universe' you speak of? Whatever it is, It Sounds interesting..." Inuri asked, Tilting her head slightly.

( @tinyalienboy )

Last edited by Akari; November 21st, 2017 at 07:52 AM.
Old November 22nd, 2017, 11:09 AM
the tale of six.

Quote:

Inuri sighed. "Anywhere where we can be away from the clans....We're tired of the Ridicule, and rude comments. We just want to feel...." Inuri
started to say, before being interrupted by Iruni. "Normal. We want to feel like we belong in these woods, not like an outcast..." She said, shaking her head. "Inuri, you know that won't happen. Even out here, Loners and Rouges will stare at us, wondering what we are." Iruni said with a Sigh. "And what is this 'Universe' you speak of? Whatever it is, It Sounds interesting..." Inuri asked, Tilting her head slightly.

( @tinyalienboy )
the tom curled his tail up and around himself. "the universe is the entire world, sky, stars and more. it is our very existence." he then looked onwards, nose twitching. "i know a place, far, far away from here. it is in the middle of a vast forest, safe from practically everything," mewled castiel, eyes bright. he dipped his head politely before leaping to the next tree, landing gracefully.
"you can follow me, if you want. i can take you to this place." castiel leaped from tree to tree, taking enough time to not fall, but to also allow the two-headed felines the choice to follow him or not. after jumping about five trees, the tom waited, turning back to the mollies. "so, what's your choice?"