Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Character interaction and...
Last post by nyx
Today 08:06 AM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 07:52 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 07:45 AM
Cow’s den of secrets
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 07:34 AM
Silentpaw Everything...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:29 AM

Old November 19th, 2017, 03:03 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Forgotten Soul’s (private)

@Hawkstar
Spicy grunted and headed up the hill, he was nearing the end of his middle-ages and a harsh winter without a den, not really knowing how to hunt, and not sharing a nest with multiple cats to transfer heat had visibly aged him. He was only 60 moons old. In the last moon of Syndicate he was well fed, and looked about 10 moons younger. His ungroomed grey fur was mattered down by the snow (I pressume it’s snowing already in Maine) he looked tired and ready to colapse. He glanced at the cat he saw If this cat attacks me...I’m going to die....oh well....

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 19th, 2017, 03:11 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Forgotten Soul’s (private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@Hawkstar
Spicy grunted and headed up the hill, he was nearing the end of his middle-ages and a harsh winter without a den, not really knowing how to hunt, and not sharing a nest with multiple cats to transfer heat had visibly aged him. He was only 60 moons old. In the last moon of Syndicate he was well fed, and looked about 10 moons younger. His ungroomed grey fur was mattered down by the snow (I pressume it’s snowing already in Maine) he looked tired and ready to colapse. He glanced at the cat he saw If this cat attacks me...I’m going to die....oh well....
Bite was pushing past some bushes his fur getting some slight scratches , his right eye had three scars clean through it but he could still see clearly . His eyes were brown while the rest of his pelt was white and his left paw was a Smokey black his claws were long and ragged but very sharp , he scanned the hill he noticed The elder tom and he smirked his upper lip had a missing piece of skin showing off a sharp tooth . His spiked collar was poking at his neck just a bit but he shrugged it off he walked up to the old tom
" hello there " he greated his voice was deep and husky

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 19th, 2017, 03:17 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Bite was pushing past some bushes his fur getting some slight scratches , his right eye had three scars clean through it but he could still see clearly . His eyes were brown while the rest of his pelt was white and his left paw was a Smokey black his claws were long and ragged but very sharp , he scanned the hill he noticed The elder tom and he smirked his upper lip had a missing piece of skin showing off a sharp tooth . His spiked collar was poking at his neck just a bit but he shrugged it off he walked up to the old tom
" hello there " he greated his voice was deep and husky
Spicy felt exausted, he normally after climbing a mountain (hill) would have colapsed in the snow and recovered, but he didn’t intend to look weak. This youngster could tear him to pieces and the wilderness had no respect for the elders. He grunted,” Greetings. I appologize if I was trespassing.” He meowed if I am then you should mark you borders better he thought sarcastically.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 19th, 2017, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Spicy felt exausted, he normally after climbing a mountain (hill) would have colapsed in the snow and recovered, but he didn’t intend to look weak. This youngster could tear him to pieces and the wilderness had no respect for the elders. He grunted,” Greetings. I appologize if I was trespassing.” He meowed if I am then you should mark you borders better he thought sarcastically.
He tilted his head as his left ear twitched
" trespassing ? No no dear no! Why old boy you were just tired , and this snow field isn't my territory please I go where I desire " he meowed as he made a paw print in the snow . He smirked again he looked at spicy
" you don't happen to be a gang cat do you? " he asked as he licked his lips he was interested in joining small groups but he never even made up his mind he likes to be free. No trapped or told what to do.

Old November 19th, 2017, 03:35 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
He tilted his head as his left ear twitched
" trespassing ? No no dear no! Why old boy you were just tired , and this snow field isn't my territory please I go where I desire " he meowed as he made a paw print in the snow . He smirked again he looked at spicy
" you don't happen to be a gang cat do you? " he asked as he licked his lips he was interested in joining small groups but he never even made up his mind he likes to be free. No trapped or told what to do.
He paused before giving a heave of what seemed to be relief, rather it was exaustion,” I was once part of the Dusk Syndicate. But now I’m on my own.” He meowed truthfully. He was a little curious about the collar Is he a kittypet? He sure doesn’t behave like one...

Old November 19th, 2017, 03:42 PM

Quote:
He paused before giving a heave of what seemed to be relief, rather it was exaustion,” I was once part of the Dusk Syndicate. But now I’m on my own.” He meowed truthfully. He was a little curious about the collar Is he a kittypet? He sure doesn’t behave like one...
Bite grinned he had an dream to be the biggest and badest! Like the great cat scourge he has heard of , his brown eyes studied the elder in front of him and his tail flicked against the snow covered ground . The white tom took a step forward now having a soft smile
" well that sounds pretty interesting , but ugh I wonder if one old fur ball would like to be a buddy of mine. No? " he wondered out loud as he pointed his pink nose up to the pale blue sky above him smelling the crisp air. His whiskers twitched feeling the coldness of it.

Last edited by Leucos; November 19th, 2017 at 03:42 PM.
Old November 19th, 2017, 03:48 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Bite grinned he had an dream to be the biggest and badest! Like the great cat scourge he has heard of , his brown eyes studied the elder in front of him and his tail flicked against the snow covered ground . The white tom took a step forward now having a soft smile
" well that sounds pretty interesting , but ugh I wonder if one old fur ball would like to be a buddy of mine. No? " he wondered out loud as he pointed his pink nose up to the pale blue sky above him smelling the crisp air. His whiskers twitched feeling the coldness of it.
Spicy grunted,” Any cat who gives me a place to sleep or helps me improve my hunting skills is a friend of mine.” He meowed Truthfully. He was just trying to get a place to sleep. I may be old and alone, but I’m not becoming a kittypet. (he will when he’s much older)

Old November 19th, 2017, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Spicy grunted,” Any cat who gives me a place to sleep or helps me improve my hunting skills is a friend of mine.” He meowed Truthfully. He was just trying to get a place to sleep. I may be old and alone, but I’m not becoming a kittypet. (he will when he’s much older)
The white tom chuckled as his tail swayed he walked up to the old fur ball and sat down " I have a cave it's not much but it's better then being a house held cat " he meowed as he started to stand up he trotted away a few distances and waited for the old timer. His eyes now had a soft look to them his tail curled and uncurled while he nodded his head to the direction that whent into the woods " follow me " he meowed

Old November 19th, 2017, 04:10 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
The white tom chuckled as his tail swayed he walked up to the old fur ball and sat down " I have a cave it's not much but it's better then being a house held cat " he meowed as he started to stand up he trotted away a few distances and waited for the old timer. His eyes now had a soft look to them his tail curled and uncurled while he nodded his head to the direction that whent into the woods " follow me " he meowed
Spicy didn’t have much energy remaining, but the consept of something that blocks the wind and snow seemed appealing as he began to trod steadily after Bite. He wasn’t slow, nor fast in speed. Again. A kittypet reference. Is this tom a former kittypet? (is he a former kittypet?)

Old November 19th, 2017, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Spicy didn’t have much energy remaining, but the consept of something that blocks the wind and snow seemed appealing as he began to trod steadily after Bite. He wasn’t slow, nor fast in speed. Again. A kittypet reference. Is this tom a former kittypet? (is he a former kittypet?)
No it's just that I don't know what else to call cats being held by twolegs except for kittypet and that's clan language )
Bite walked up to a small cave that had rocks on the outside and the deeper it whent it whent into a mountain . He sat at the entrance of the cave and he lifted his black paw then he licked it a few times , he sighed as he watched spicy " I didn't catch your name! " he hollered as his tail wrapped around his paws neatly . He already had grown attached to this old tom he seemed interesting enough to just let him stay in his cave