Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Lillith
Last post by f0rg0tt3n_v0id
Today 03:59 PM
✩Star's Ref Sheet World✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by Omari
Today 03:53 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Samantha
Today 03:41 PM

Old November 19th, 2017, 04:27 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Forgotten Soul’s (private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
No it's just that I don't know what else to call cats being held by twolegs except for kittypet and that's clan language )
Bite walked up to a small cave that had rocks on the outside and the deeper it whent it whent into a mountain . He sat at the entrance of the cave and he lifted his black paw then he licked it a few times , he sighed as he watched spicy " I didn't catch your name! " he hollered as his tail wrapped around his paws neatly . He already had grown attached to this old tom he seemed interesting enough to just let him stay in his cave
Spicy wondered why he found it necessary to shout I may be old, but I’m not deaf....he grunted,” The names Spicy. And you are?” He paused (Being former DS he uses clan language as the DS used that language)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 19th, 2017, 04:30 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Spicy wondered why he found it necessary to shout I may be old, but I’m not deaf....he grunted,” The names Spicy. And you are?” He paused (Being former DS he uses clan language as the DS used that language)
Bite hummed at the name , spicy , spicy....it played through his mind like a broken tape recorder . The name did suit him alright
" my name's bite , and if your curious why it's because my bite is worse then my bark " he meowed and cleaned his fur

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 19th, 2017, 04:53 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Bite hummed at the name , spicy , spicy....it played through his mind like a broken tape recorder . The name did suit him alright
" my name's bite , and if your curious why it's because my bite is worse then my bark " he meowed and cleaned his fur
Spicy gave a rough laugh as he sat down on the cold stone. I feel like crumpling to the ground. This stone feels so soft and warm compared to the hard-packed, cold snow. I can live with a bit of chit-chat in exchange for shelter. He wasn’t the most friendly tom you’d meet, but he still wasn’t mean.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 19th, 2017, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Spicy gave a rough laugh as he sat down on the cold stone. I feel like crumpling to the ground. This stone feels so soft and warm compared to the hard-packed, cold snow. I can live with a bit of chit-chat in exchange for shelter. He wasn’t the most friendly tom you’d meet, but he still wasn’t mean.
Bite studied spicy and thought that he must be starving
" I'll get you something to eat , I'm not friendly around others but I respect my elders " he meowed as stood to his paws he then raced off into the forest to find something for spicy. He spotted a few mice near a stream he killed them with one paw strike onto their heads , he then spotted a gray shadow in the stream . He crouched and stared at the shadow until he lunged in and hooked the minnow with his claw. He grabbed his prey in his mouth as he ran back
" dinner time! " he called out through a mouthful of prey. He set the food down

Old November 19th, 2017, 05:04 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Bite studied spicy and thought that he must be starving
" I'll get you something to eat , I'm not friendly around others but I respect my elders " he meowed as stood to his paws he then raced off into the forest to find something for spicy. He spotted a few mice near a stream he killed them with one paw strike onto their heads , he then spotted a gray shadow in the stream . He crouched and stared at the shadow until he lunged in and hooked the minnow with his claw. He grabbed his prey in his mouth as he ran back
" dinner time! " he called out through a mouthful of prey. He set the food down
Spicy wasn’t much of a fan of fish, but he was famoused. Save the good three mice for last. he glanced at him,” I’m not really an elder...would you like some prey?” He asked as he forced himself to modestly take multiple bites of the mouse Don’t be rude and stuff your face. Eat as though you are civilized He missed the days he had a home and a place in the world...Bite may be giving me hospitality tonight. But once he learns that I can barely hunt and my only use is healing and making nests I’m sure he’ll kick me out. Oh well...atleast some food and a roof over my head and a stone floor over snow is better than sleeping hungry in the snow. Even if it’s only one night.

Old November 19th, 2017, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Spicy wasn’t much of a fan of fish, but he was famoused. Save the good three mice for last. he glanced at him,” I’m not really an elder...would you like some prey?” He asked as he forced himself to modestly take multiple bites of the mouse Don’t be rude and stuff your face. Eat as though you are civilized He missed the days he had a home and a place in the world...Bite may be giving me hospitality tonight. But once he learns that I can barely hunt and my only use is healing and making nests I’m sure he’ll kick me out. Oh well...atleast some food and a roof over my head and a stone floor over snow is better than sleeping hungry in the snow. Even if it’s only one night.
Bite rolled his eyes " you look the part....no " he said and sat down to scratch his ear

Last edited by Leucos; November 19th, 2017 at 08:04 PM.
Old November 19th, 2017, 08:16 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Bite rolled his eyes " you look the part....no " he said and sat down to scratch his ear
(this may be short on mobile which jacks up the appearance of length of posts)
Spicy shrugged and began eating more he licked his lips,"Just because I'm scrawny doesn't make me old. Kits can starve too you know." He paused,"I'm not much on thanking cats, but thank you for the food and shelter..i don't know how long you'll put up with me when you see how much I such at providing food...but I can heal wounds." He meowed not that appealing but still.

Old November 19th, 2017, 09:13 PM

Quote:
(this may be short on mobile which jacks up the appearance of length of posts)
Spicy shrugged and began eating more he licked his lips,"Just because I'm scrawny doesn't make me old. Kits can starve too you know." He paused,"I'm not much on thanking cats, but thank you for the food and shelter..i don't know how long you'll put up with me when you see how much I such at providing food...but I can heal wounds." He meowed not that appealing but still.
Bite shrugged he may be a Rogue but he didn't mind some cats and healing is a great way to survive . " your welcome and frantically I don't notice any kits around so. And healing is useful " he meowed with a twitch of his ear

Old November 20th, 2017, 06:17 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Bite shrugged he may be a Rogue but he didn't mind some cats and healing is a great way to survive . " your welcome and frantically I don't notice any kits around so. And healing is useful " he meowed with a twitch of his ear
He shrugged,"Yeah, though its not necessary every day...hopefully, for two cats that is. I've been guessing on how to hunt for a moon now." He meowed

Old November 20th, 2017, 10:33 AM

Quote:
He shrugged,"Yeah, though its not necessary every day...hopefully, for two cats that is. I've been guessing on how to hunt for a moon now." He meowed
Bite raised his right eyebrow he was shocked but yet for a 60 moon old cat what you expect? " you don't know how to hunt? Old boy ! Every cat needs to know how to , I'll tell you what . In exchange for your healing knowledge and company I'll give you food water , and I'll teach you how to hunt. How's that? I bet you were a great hunter when you were young eh? " he meowed . He stood up to stretch his legs " speaking of water , I'll go get it " he added and raced off into the tunnels of the cave . ( sound familiar )

Last edited by Leucos; November 20th, 2017 at 10:36 AM.