Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 07:38 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by willooowfeather
Today 07:06 AM
Sketches by a plant
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:06 AM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Peril
Today 06:55 AM

Old November 19th, 2017, 04:37 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default after the dusk syndicate (closed)

As she ran through the territory, Asterflame's blue-colored fur ruffled with the wind blowing through it. There was a smile on the she cat's face, although even now, she didn't feel free. She could almost feel Bluespark behind her, watching her every movement. It made her feel like if she so much as tripped, he would be on top of her. Any excuse to make a move on her, right? They were mates now. He didn't need to be touchy, she didn't need to be touchy with him, and for her, this was nothing more then business. She was keeping her promise, just like she had always done. And anyways, she didn't owe Azulheart anything - he didn't owe her anything - they were both free, right? Free like birds? Yeah. As free as birds caught under a cat's paw. She thought with a sigh. That was true for her, but for him? She wasn't as sure. She could have sworn she saw Alabastersnow do something... hurt Azulheart in some way... but there was no evidence of it on his face. There was no clue and so she had kept her maw shut. Hopefully everything would turn out alright for the two of them - Asterflame really hoped it would.

It might have sounded strange, but as heartbroken as she was, she wanted Azulheart to be happy. They might not be best friends anymore... heck, Asterflame wasn't sure if they were even friends anymore, but she wanted the best life possible for him still. She still wanted to protect Azulheart. This was yet another thing she'd screwed up, another happy ending crossed off the list (not because she'd gotten it, because she wouldn't) and she had screwed up his life as well. Made him go to Alabastersnow, who was the last cat he should've been with. Bluespark may have wanted him dead, but her half-sister was the one who had done the attacking! Whether she was a pawn or not was irrelevant - Asterflame just couldn't understand how he could let her lowlife sister crawl all over him, fawning on him like he was her toy. He wasn't a toy to be played with! Why couldn't she see that? Why couldn't he see that, why was he letting Alabastersnow treat him like he was... was some sort of a doll? Asterflame wished she could go back and demand that he tell her what happened.

But she knew better. She knew her place. She knew that she wasn't allowed to demand to know what happened, because it would make Bluespark angry. And Asterflame was scared when her mate got angry. She was still mortified at the angry words that had left her own maw earlier, and especially telling Alabastersnow she thought that Azulheart was handsome - it was true, she did think so, but that wasn't an excuse. She could have been in big trouble. Worse yet, Alabastersnow could have taken that way further. She was glad that nothing serious had happened. The other night had been the last night she would meet Azulheart in private like that... it was just a bad idea. She'd almost ended up spending the night there, with him, where nothing else mattered - she had almost broken her promise, she had told her secret and he hadn't understood. That was what stung the most, that he hadn't understood. The border was in sight at this point, and Asterflame reached it quickly, skidding to a stop before she crossed over.

The Dusk Syndicate was gone; but she was still wary, just in case there were some cats hanging around there. She turned back to look for Bluespark, her eyes sparkling and that fake smile still on her maw. He didn't know her very well, not the real her, anyways. He wouldn't be able to see that on the inside she was basically dying. How was she supposed to live with herself keeping this promise? It was breaking her heart, breaking her will, and soon she would be nothing but a soulless... mindless... stupid puppet. The stupidest of all puppets, because she would be a puppet that believed her evil mate was right all along.

"I win!" She purred, turning around to look at Bluespark. Fearing that he would be angry, her ears went back and she instantly took on a more submissive stance. "But, you did give me a headstart. If you hadn't done that you would be the winner, all the way." She encouraged, giving him a sweet smile and lightly touching her nose to his ear. She felt nothing when she did that. No happiness. No comfort. It felt like a chore, like it was something routine that she was being forced to do in order to give her mate the type of life that he wanted. It sounded like a cliche, didn't it? The girl being in love with her best friend, who was in love with her sister and vice versa, and the popular one being in love with the girl.

A web of lies and deceit. That was what every relationship here had been built off of, deceit and lies and trickery. More lies, more trickery, more of all of that stuff. Asterflame wasn't sure if she could handle much more of it. Even now she felt like she was going to have a breakdown at some point. It was bound to happen... it was a matter of when, not if, now. Asterflame just knew it.

@Constellation

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 6th, 2017, 03:30 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: after the dusk syndicate (closed)

Bluespark lagged behind. Completely on purpose as he watched his mate push forward in their little race competition. Of course, his eyes lingered on her movements. Everything else around them didn't matter. Just watching her...making sure she was safe, and wouldn't be hurt. There was no way he knew what she was thinking, or the fact that she didn't feel comfortable at all. That she lost her liberty because she kept a simple promise to him. One that he didn't care for any longer. Some things happens in life, and that included heartbreak. If Alabastersnow was tired of him, so be it. He couldn't force her to be with him. Whereas, Asterflame felt that she owed him for her sister's mistake. Now, if she wanted to be his mate, obviously Bluespark wasn't going to let the opportunity slip from his paws.

He refused to allow himself to pick up speed. After all, this was more for Asterflame than himself. She looked like she needed a break, and Bluespark admittedly just wanted some alone time with her. Without any unwanted company that could ruin their moments. So, he suggested a race, as she suggested they got to the border. Alabastersnow had pulled Azulheart away, for Starclan only knows why. Albeit Bluespark was not complaining. He fled after his mate, feeling the wind ruffle his sleek pelt. Soft laughter erupted from his muzzle, despite him not really caring about the ideal of fun. It was Asterflame who loved to play, like the little kit she was. If Bluespark was being honest, he didn't want her acting like a kit. She was a warrior now, and warriors did not play. They had a future to tend to. To plan. Bluespark did not want to feel completely like the bad guy, so he allowed her to romp around for a little bit.

Asterflame was such a...good girl. He had to praise her for that. She did little to upset him, and when she did, she usually corrected herself. She was nothing like Azulheart with his slick attitude. Alabastersnow was going to have much of a problem dealing with that no good tom. Now that Bluespark felt that he had Asterflame's complete love and devotion...even if she called another Tom handsome. Just the thought alone made him narrow his eyes, and keep his claws scraping the ground as to not pin his mate against it. His anger may get in the way most times, but he truly did love Asterflame. She was his world, the center of his affections...he didn't want to hurt her. He made himself believe he wasn't going to hurt her.

Yet, that indescribable feeling of knowing she was attracted to that grey excuse of a cat, rubbed him the wrong way. It rubbed him as if he wasn't good enough for Asterflame. He would never be enough for her. Azulheart had all the smarts, all the compassion, all the undeniable beauty - even when he was flaked with horrendous, hideous scars. Even that idiotic smirk still made him irresistible. It was like poison building in his heart, and each thought made him want to take his fury out on the closest thing to him.

As they stopped, Asterflame coming to a halt made Bluespark do the same thing. He didn't want to run into her and hurt her. "Of course, you won." The race wasn't the only thing she won. His heart as well, no matter how cliched that sound. "Good job. I suppose you want an award now, do you?" Bluespark chuckled, his gaze never leaving the blue feline in his presence. Unlike Alabastersnow who wanted to drain the living life out of her mate, Bluespark simply wanted to keep Asterflame in control. He wanted her to love him, care for him, and simply live the life that he planned for the both of them. Without any faults, or changed in demeanor from his own mate.

Bluespark finally paid his attention to what was left of the Syndicate. Which was nothing at all. "So they're really gone, huh?" His voice was hushed, almost at the point that he was between confused and surprised. He never thought the Syndicate would leave, but there was not a clue of life on the other side. "I wonder where they all could had gone." He muttered, then sighed. It was no point in caring where those monsters scampered off to after the battle. All that mattered was his alone time with the queen of his life. He would give her love like no other, making her the envy of the entire Skyclan for how spoiled rotten he was going to treat her. Well, as long as she stayed on his good side, then she would get prizes. And, his prizes was heavy affection.

@Lonestar23

Last edited by Brilliance; December 6th, 2017 at 03:31 PM.
Old December 9th, 2017, 08:22 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Asterflame smiled, tilting her head back slightly in a somewhat kit-like manner as she laughed at the tom's joke. "An award would be a welcome surprise," She purred as her tail twitched back and forth in a friendly manner, a smile still present on her features. But, she knew it was doubtful she would get an award. Perhaps she should give her mate a sweeter comment, one that would more or less reassure him of her committment and love. The problem was, she didn't feel like she belonged in a relationship. She was too young to throw her life away - yet here she was. Throwing it all away for nothing, for her word. She felt horrible, but it was all she had! Asterflame had never been the strongest, or the prettiest, or the best. She had only been the smartest, the most honorable. And her intelligence was fixed to her word, as was her honor.

If she threw that away she would really have nothing left. The she cat didn't want to be one of those cats who ended up without anything. Who ended up as someone who had thrown their life away over... over what? Over some sort of romantic drama? However, she didn't really have another choice. At least, she didn't feel like she did. She didn't have the option of throwing away her word, not in her own mind, and Bluespark was still attached to her. But did he really need her? Asterflame was too afraid to bring this up, and now she was attached to another word - the word of being mates. They were mates, and so she couldn't very well break her agreement now. Oh, if only she'd figured this out ahead of time! She was frustrated with herself and, more accurately, frustrated with the way that she had recently been acting. How stupid could she have been to think that she could somehow, some way, be happy with this. Be happy when she was trapped here. And yet still, she played the part of a loving mate as best she could. And she was pretty convincing when she wanted to be; she'd played a part for Alabastersnow's brokenhearted victims, and what was Bluespark if he wasn't one of those?

As far as she was aware, he had had his heart broken by Alabastersnow when they were apprentices, and she had had to act with him before. "Although I guess when it comes down to it, you're really all I need, Bluespark." Disgusting. I could choke on my own words. She thought, feeling partly sick to her stomach. She wasn't used to acting like this... there was acting, and then there was acting and beyond. Bluespark was not all she needed. She needed freedom, to feel like she wasn't being suffocated by love. She needed to feel like she wasn't living a lie, like her life had some type of new meaning to it, like she was young and ready to fight again. Those thoughts disappeared when he spoke to her again, and she looked at him with a nod. "I didn't think they'd ever be gone. I'm glad, though - as long as they're gone, we have this territory. Think of what we could do there! More territory to hunt in, more space... isn't that amazing?" The young warrior asked, her eyes bright with the new light of imagination in them.

She could already see SkyClan thriving there. Grousestar would probably help the other Clans if they needed it, even though they were seperated from them... she knew their leader was strong and good. Azulheart'd make a good deputy, she found herself thinking. The thought of her best friend - former best friend? - sent a shock of pain through her. He would make a good deputy. A good leader one day. And then Alabastersnow could do nothing to hurt him, and neither could Bluespark. Maybe Asterflame wouldn't feel nervous about going to him to ask when she needed something. Because right now, it made her pretty scared when she thought about it. It was frightening, worrying about everything that could potentially go wrong. What about something went wrong?

What if Grousestar or Auroraflame didn't believe her? No - it was better to keep quiet, and know that her friend was strong enough to handle what Alabastersnow had done. Now that they were mates, and Asterflame had backed off, she would stop. And Bluespark would have no reason to hurt his friend either. "Um... if you don't mind, can I ask you why you... don't seem to care for Azulheart?" She felt like she knew the answer to this already. But she wanted him to tell her again, and she wanted the whole truth. It couldn't just be her. Wasn't that what he had said before, he was jealous because of her? But that wasn't the whole truth. And the whole truth was what Asterflame wanted right now.

@Constellation

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 11th, 2017, 12:56 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Bluespark would feel that he was lying if he said Asterflame didn't make him happy. It was something about the blue feline that...stood out, and he didn't know what it was. Certainly, she wasn't the most beautiful, but as Azulheart always told him, the annoying idiot said that the heart made one more attractive. Was it because of that? Her heart was what made her so...lustful? Whatever it may have been, Bluespark thanked his lucky stars that she was his. Obedient, docile, affectionate...he was craving more. It was like she was spoiling him, and he was lapping everything up because he was pleased. This could work...it was going to be a fruitful future for the both of them. As long as Asterflame kept her word to make him the happiest tom in the world. If she uphold to that promise...everything would be good.

In all fairness, Bluespark already considered himself to be over Alabastersnow. She was old news. An old flame. Someone in hisbpast. She couldn't haunt him anymore. The only thing he thanked the pretty feline for was shaping him into a “good” cat. One who seen the intentions of others, and most times took advantage of him. He thanked Alabastersnow for giving him a backbone, one would say. Dated he admit that he was happy that Alabastersnow broke his heart? That when she broke it, tidbits of light shone through it more powerful than he liked to admit? That his eyes seen the brilliance of a new resolution, of a grand future...and, it was all because of that unfaithful predator that they called her the demon?

Bluespark was pretty content with Asterflame, but even sometimes she hid secrets from him. He wasn't stupid. In that little brain of hers was she thinking of that ignorant tom? Her little Azulheart? The one that seemed to have caught her attention before he had? It looked so. But, he also believed she wouldn't cheat on him. Especially if she really cared about that arrogant tom. Bluespark couldn't admit the same that he wouldn't cheat on her. Lack of affection drove a cat into the paws of another. Besides, Alabastersnow could he pretty convincing if she wanted to. Or, was he too weak of a tom that shut down easily from simple licks and nuzzles?

“A prize sounds simply splendid, doesn't it?” He purred, laughing lowly at Asterflame’s comment. Ah, she was undoubtedly adorable! She amused him greatly and brought his heart bursting into flames. To add on to his act, he lowered himself into a playful crouch, his tail lashing behind him. “Let's say for an award I'll do whatever you want.” Absolutely...anything! The words were completely innocent, as he would stoop low in order to provide her with the much needed award she deserved, though his voice sounded like he held other motives within it.

It was seldom that Bluespark wanted to play nowadays. That one apprentice, long ago, who had been gullible to the world, and paid heed to Azulheart’s wise saying. That one tom who only wanted to play; chase butterflies, imitate small critters, or he entirely nice to the whole of the clan. He was that tom who held a fascination for the world...and, now? This is what he grew into. Rather, stoic. Serious. Sullen. He didn't find any reason to act playful towards his mate, but he knew Asterflame loved to play. He just hoped she would grow out of that soon. Her compliment towards him erupted a powerful purr deep from within his throat. He loved that she felt that way towards him. That he was all she ever needed. Wasn't that the truth? “Aren't you the sweetest,” he chuckled, her words repeating in his head and making his heart swoon ever-so-slightly. “I'll say you're all I need in this world. You quench my thirst, satiate my hunger, and recharge my energy. You're a miracle.”

Bluespark may have come off as aggressive most of the time, but behind all that, his broken walls rejoiced in the notion of love. He was capable of love. He thrived in it. It felt thrilling to him. With the sweet words she given him, it was only courtesy that he repaid them back to her. Just so she knew how much appreciative he was of her. It was then that they turned into the barren land that laid head of them. It looked empty, but maybe there were a few cats lingering there for the joy of it. Syndicate cats were rather sneaky. He agreed wholeheartedly with Asterflame at the thought of expanding Skyclan’s territory. The more space, the merrier for all to enjoy! “I'll be ecstatic about it. The more space, the better.” He dipped his head, smiling a lopsided grin at the molly beside him. She looked to be deep in thought...he wondered what could have her in a trance at this time.

A trance during their time together? She was quiet for a while, but at least she was near him. Bluespark took the sudden bold action and sat down tantalizingly close to her, wrapping his tail around her fur - because he could do that. And, she shouldn't dare to object his affections. Maybe, she was just thinking about the land. About the future of use it will have for Skyclan residents. It would mean more space, more types of prey - all of it. All theirs. The joy of much territory, and the thought of little kits - their kits making home in these desirous lands. Yes, that's what he thought. Yes, that was the pla - Azulheart? Had he heard her correctly?

The sudden name made him uncoil himself from the molly, and he looked down at her with a grim expression. “Why does it matter to you?” His voice hardened. If she suddenly mentioned Azulheart, then she must had been thinking of him. “You're thinking of him, aren't you?” He accused. What happened between him and Azulheart shouldn't matter to him. In fact, that tom’s name should never escaped from her maw in the first place. Bluespark stepped back from Asterflame, convincing himself, it was a mistake. She didn't mean to mention him. She was generally curious. About something that had nothing to do with her. A little scolding and redirecting should mend their relationship.

“I do mind you asking that,” his voice was gruff, almost pouty-like. “Why I stopped caring for him has nothing to do with you to know. Actually, Asterflame, I don't want his name in your mouth ever again - can you promise me that, Ast?” He couldn't stop the grey tom from rolling into her thoughts, but he did have control over what came out that pretty little mouth of hers, if she so wished to keep that tongue hanging in there. He did have control of who she was to keep in her life and who didn't belong there. For now on, Bluespark didn't want any mention of Azulheart. He was of the past. And, he needed her to know that.

“Listen, Asterflame,” Bluespark cleared his throat. “Azulheart is dead,” Not physically, but mentally he should be dead to her. In nonexistent. “He is of the past. He's not apart of our lives any longer. So, whatever the two of you had in the past? It's no more.” Those words...didn't sound right. Maybe, he was going about this the wrong way, so he rephrased. “You know Azulheart is with Alabastersnow. And, I know that you have...unspoken, unapproached feelings for him - and, I don't know why.” Paused. Cue the disappointed sigh. “But, he has a mate. He's unavailable. He's off limits. Your sister has him charmed. Are you getting that through your thick soul? Can you imagine the two of them cuddled together; nuzzling, licking, giggling softly close to each other? Don't you see them sharing the same nest? The same prey? Displaying their love in the public eye? And, one day...they'll expand their love. And, they'll have kittens. Something that will seal them together.” He hoped that harsh reality will keep Azulheart from ever embracing her mind again. “Forever.” And, there was nothing she could do about it.

But, there, there. Bluespark was here. And, he would comfort her. And, he would become the water she's drinking. The food she's eating. The nest she's sleeping. The love of her life. For eternity.

@Lonestar23
Old December 14th, 2017, 09:22 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Thinking of him? If it mattered that much for Bluespark to know then yes, Asterflame was thinking of "him." How was she supposed to forget? How was she supposed to stop wondering what had happened to force Azulheart to go to Alabastersnow, to force him to do that. Had he been planning that all along, had he been - had he decided to after that night in the woods? After she had told him her deep, dark secret? That was my surprise. Nice going, Azulheart - you really had me fooled. I though for a MINUTE it might ACTUALLY work for us to have some kind of a future. Even as friends. Did you do this just to get back at me? She thought, like she could communicate with him mentally. If only she could communicate with him now. Oh, how badly Asterflame wanted to know why he had gone with the she cat. He'd called it love; she had another word for it. What had her sister done to him? "No! I wasn't, I was actually thinking of you. And our past. And Azulheart was in our past." This was a lie, of course, but he didn't need to know that.

What shocked Asterflame was how easily the lie slid off her tongue. Like she had been lying for a long time now, and she was used to it. It hurt that she was able to do this so easily, she wouldn't lie about that. But she supposed that trying to act like she really did love Bluespark was difficult. She couldn't act like she didn't care about the scarred grey tom, though... that was the hardest thing of all. But he was good at it, or maybe he was good at acting like he had cared in the first place. She knew he had cared when they were apprentices. When they were younger apprentices. But did he care now? No. Of course he didn't care now. Why would he, when he had a beautiful cat like Alabastersnow beside him to give him attention and act so in love? Asterflame wouldn't lie that it hurt, it stung a lot to see him acting like that.

So close to another she cat when they could've been that close. It was stupid to have a crush on a tom who had a mate, but that pretty much described every decision she had made for a while... stupid. She shouldn't have gone to Bluespark in the first place. She shouldn't have gone to Azulheart, either... his reaction showed her that she couldn't even trust him. She should've kept her secret. Let it destroy her before she released it. Because with her secret, went her heart. The gruffness in Bluespark's voice frightened her. Was he going to bite her again? Long ago, once upon a time, Asterflame would have fought back. She would have sassed him, challenged him, done something to show that she couldn't be bullied into following his stupid orders. But she was no longer the she cat she had been long ago, and her fear was great in this moment. What if he did bite her? "Okay..." Her voice was low, almost no more then a whisper, fearful and submissive as she crouched down a little, her ears going back until they couldn't go any further, pinned against her head in terror.

"I promise, Bluespark. I won't talk about him again." I won't talk about him. I won't talk to him. I won't even look at him - if that's what it's going to take for you to be happy. Because if you're happy, then no one gets hurt. She hoped Azulheart was keeping her sister happy. When Alabastersnow was happy, she was actually pretty nice. A sweeter feline then she was when she was jealous, or territorial, or angry. Asterflame had already promised that she wouldn't talk to Azulheart and broken that promise once. Could she keep it again? What if she needed him? Their friendship was already so far gone that she couldn't possibly break it any more. It was shattered, a figment of her imagination now, a ghost of the past. Except he would never be completely gone. He would be on her mind, but Bluespark would never need to know about it.

She would learn how to control herself so that he couldn't read her anger, her fear, her sadness, or any other emotion. Nothing but submissive love would show from now on. Asterflame had just chained herself into the last thing she would have wanted before. This wasn't the future she had thought of. This was the future that was her nightmare, that was every she cat's nightmare. Every free-spirited cat, anyways. For her own good, for the good of Azulheart (or so she thought), and for Bluespark's good... she was clipping her own wings. Setting boundaries that she thought might make the tom happy. Sure, she could joke around with him still, but she would be careful about it. Only when he was in a good mood. She would build him up, cheer him up, butter him up, do everything she could to make him happy and then when she needed to, she would be able to count on him for those things as well. He certainly knew how to make a she cat feel like a princess.

Or, more accurately, like a queen. Bluespark's mention of Azulheart being dead made the blue feline visibly flinch a little, but she did her best to settle against the tom, paying attention to his every word. And with every word, she could feel tears threatening to spill. "He would never-" Her voice was choked with emotion, fury and frustration and agonized, choking tears. She stopped, cutting herself off before she could continue, pulling herself together before Bluespark would realize that she was that upset. No. That was very, very, very wrong.

"I can promise you right now, Bluespark, that whatever feelings I had for... uh, Alabastersnow's mate, are gone. I chose you - you are my mate. If I had wanted him, I would have chosen him. But I didn't, because I cared about you. And someday we'll have kits of our own, and then you won't have to worry anymore. You don't have to worry now - there's no reason for you to be jealous, not while I'm with you."

She smiled at him lightly, worried about her choice of wording. But she had promised she wouldn't say Azulheart's name, and she hadn't. That was what she had been extra-careful of this time. Still, some things that Bluespark had said bothered her. He didn't seriously think that Azulheart would ever have kits with Alabastersnow, did he? Of course they wouldn't! Your sister has him charmed. Charmed. Such a mild word to describe whatever she had done. She couldn't have charmed him, Azulheart was too smart to fall for a flirty mind game, wasn't he? He was stronger then that. Asterflame knew, because she knew him. She didn't believe that would ever happen. Bluespark was wrong, not that she would say that out loud.

Nuzzling, licking, giggling together... sharing a nest... sharing prey... displaying their love... Those were the things that nearly brought tears to her eyes again. They wouldn't be doing all that, would they? It didn't sound like something that would happen between the two of them. Asterflame knew it would sting, oh-so-badly if something like that ever happened. She wasn't sure if she would want to cry more or show her anger more. But she couldn't do either in front of Bluespark or Alabastersnow. And she couldn't talk to Azulheart about it. If only Alabastersnow was with someone else, then she could go to her best friend. Her... ex-best friend, apparently, from what her mate was telling her. She couldn't be friends with him anymore.

Okay. She would figure this out, that was okay, she would - she could do this. They'll have kittens. Seal them together. Forever. That was what choked her with helpless rage and sorrow. She couldn't believe something like that would happen. She would have nieces and nephews, or half-nieces and nephews, but it didn't matter... they were still related to her by blood. She didn't like the thought of that. It made her so angry she could have screamed, but she really didn't want to. "I'm sorry." She was, more or less, apologizing for her own thoughts - but also for her words in case they had offended him. And she shrank back down, back into her submissive position, back into the position that made her feel like... well... trash.

@Constellation

Old January 2nd, 2018, 03:54 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Bluepark eyed his mate for a long time. She looked pretty struck up when he accused her of thinking about Azulheart. Probably too...surprised. His smooth felt almost bristled and his blue eyes flamed as he tried to search through her orbs for the true answer. But, there was something she wasn't telling him. Bluespark knew Asterflame to be utterly truthful. She was too honest for her own good, and it made him sick in a way, but also grateful that she would tell the truth, so when she said such words, he scoffed at her, taking her word for it and started looking back out at the territory. ''I suppose.'' Bluespark muttered. ''But, why are you thinking about the past? What's so great about it?'' Other than the fact that her sister tried to kill his ex-best friend on multiple occasions. And, he pitched in to do the same. Obviously, they failed, and now the white cat was taking Azulheart in as her mate...woah...now, he was thinking of their past and it sounded all so wrong. Funny. Brutal. Humorous. Most importantly; tragic.

''I'm just picking up,'' He paused, lifting his muzzle into the air. ''That you are troubled.'' His whiskers twitched and he brought them down to stare at her. Like, he was searching for the door to unlock her mind, but he didn't have the key to get into it. So, he roamed her body with his eyes; trying to look into her soul to decipher her sense of nature. Yet, there was zelch. So, he turned his gaze elsewhere. He had no queries to Asterflame's loyalty. She loved him. He loved her. He would give her the world. If she wanted someone dead, he was gonna be the hitman to do the action. This was a molly he was fierce for, and if she dared to mislead him? The outcome wouldn't be as beautiful as she would want it. ''Are you thinking of Alabastersnow?'' He purred, lightly. Not at her, but at the mention of her sister. Bluespark thought Alabastersnow was outright out of her mind when she chose Azulheart to be her mate. It almost would had made him feel like he wasn't good enough for her himself, but after knowing her intentions? He was lucky to say; he dodged the bullet.

Bluespark blinked at the submissive she cat as she obeyed his orders. Simple. All she needed was a little reprimand, and Bluespark clearly could see that he had control of this relationship. So, he padded up to Asterflame, bending his head down to give her a few licks on her ear. ''Good,'' He purred. ''I don't want to have the feeling that I will lose you to him. Of course, I know he can't steal you from me,'' Cue his bright laughter. That idea was ridiculous for him to think so. ''You want a tom who is strong. Who can protect you. Who can love you. And, I am all those things.'' His eyes blazed, and he gave her a firm smile, before it quickly turned into a frown. ''Unlike, him.'' He deadpanned, referring to who's-name-that-will-remain-unspoken.

She promised she wouldn't talk about him anymore, or even mention his name. Bluespark was going to make sure to keep her busy so her mind didn't flutter to the gray tom often. A little feeling, that little emotion that played off as sadistic that he wanted to watch his mate's heart break upon seeing who's-name-that-will-remain-unspoken in the embrace of Alabastersnow. That way Asterflame would be more willing to nuzzle and cuddle with him more because she didn't want to see them together. It almost sent wonderful chills down her back...but, what possibly could he keep her busy with so she didn't think about who's-name-that-will-remain-unspoken?

Oh...was she getting a little choked up on her words? Bluespark clenched his teeth. What did she have to cry about, he wanted to yowl at her to get her act together because who's-name-that-will-remain-unspoken is piece of fox-dung that clearly doesn't deserve her. Though Asterflame was quick to make up for that mistake, but Bluespark was still unhappy at that. Because, she had paused. She was too hurt to process those thoughts, but he wanted her to see them for herself. Seeing was believing, after all. She needed to see the heartbreak, and it will be all the more overwhelming to feel it.

Asterflame reassured him that she chosen him. That she cared about him. That he was her mate and not who's-name-that-will-remain-unspoken. That calmed Bluespark down a bit, but not by very much. He was slightly unconvinced, and he let out a growl. ''You should be lucky that I wanted you as a mate. I could have any - '' That pausing moment when an idea flared into his mind. Of course, of course, why didn't he think of that? Bluespark closed his maw for a moment as his eyes glazed into the future of a blinding light that he felt was better for the both of them. ''Yes, yes! Let's have those.'' He barked at her. ''Kits would tie our bond forever.'' She would be his, he would be hers. They'd have little ones to care for, and Bluespark could dote over them. ''We can start a family.'' He purred, huskily. In his mind, he was jabbing at who's-name-that-will-remain-unspoken. Once who's-name-that-will-remain-unspoken seen Asterflame pregnant with kits - his kits - it'll keep that gray devil away from his love.

''I have to say, Asterflame. That's the best idea you ever had in that pretty little head of yours.'' The tom purred once more, and he weaved himself around the she cat, nuzzling her cheek, yet his tail draped over her shoulder. He nosed her fur, her cheek, inhaling in her sweet scent. ''I can see you being an excellent mother...'' They were still young, they had time, yet Bluespark was rushing this. He wanted both of them to hurt painfully bad. More so who's-name-that-will-remain-unspoken than his own mate, however. ''And, I'll be the ultimate father. We'd made the most perfect family, don't you agree?'' He licked the blue molly's cheek, and pressed himself against her.

Asterflame didn't understand. She wouldn't get it. Bluespark knew he could make her happy. Make her feel like she was the only she cat in the world. The only one his eyes caught. She was a diamond. His prize. His trophy. If only she let him in...she could see how happy they truly could be. ''You can never get rid of me, Asterflame. You're going to learn to love me so hard, that you'll break without my constant affection.'' His words were low, they were promises. No one was around them, which had to be good. The privacy was worth it. ''So, be a good, sweet mate, and let me know you love me because I love you.'' Bluespark never once heard the she cat say she loved him. He heard numerous times that she cared about him, and he wondered if he should be questioning that as well, but he wanted to hear those tender words escape her maw, so his heart could relax and revel in the fact that she did love him. Because, she did love him. She better had loved him.

@Lonestar23
Old February 22nd, 2018, 08:52 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

How could Bluespark say something like that? Wasn’t Azulheart supposed to be his best friend... and even if their bond was broken, that didn’t mean that the other tom had to be so rude. But Asterflame had promised that she would try not to even think of him, and not sympathize, and be a good mate and all that… so she was going to try. If there was one thing she had, it was her word. They would always have their time as apprentices to remember and think of when things got hard. Or, at least… Asterflame would always have that to turn to. Azulheart seemed pretty comfortable with her half-sister, which was how she knew she had been right all along - he had gone running to her. As soon as the chance was given. As soon as she had taken a mate, he had gone running to her. Even before she was officially taken, so to speak. Perhaps she would have given him a chance. Perhaps she would have loved him.

But crushing on someone and loving them were two very different things, and while Asterflame cared for him - on a friendly level, of course, strictly friendly - she was pretty sure she would never be able to romantically love him. What am I thinking? That’s a good thing! I have Bluespark, I’m going to have a family eventually… I should be focusing on the positives. Not the negatives. Positivity wasn’t an altogether bizarre concept, but it did feel like most of the hope was gone now. ”Of course. No one could steal me from you. I’m yours, now and forever.” It was cheesy - but Bluespark liked cheesy, as far as she could tell. The words sounded odd coming out of her mouth, and she hated the awful feeling that they left there. She was lying to him. She could never say that her heart truly belonged to Bluespark… she knew the real reason she’d gone in the first place, and now she was in just too deep. He needed her, she needed to protect Azulheart, and he was happy with Alabastersnow.

So then… why didn’t things feel like they were fixed? Why did it feel like what she had done had left a bigger hole then it had been before? Maybe she had made a mistake. That was too bad - now her life was going to be set on a completely different path, not that it mattered - everything was going to be fine. It was going to have to be fine. How quickly Bluespark agreed to having kits didn’t help Asterflame’s mood any - she might have been the one who suggested it, but now she got the feeling he was way too happy about this. Was she just a trophy for him? Someone to be placed on display, just a pretty face to stay by his side… now and forever? It was an awful thought. Asterflame couldn’t stand being displayed for the world to see, and she definitely hated the thought of being someone’s trophy. Azulheart would never treat me like thi-

She cut off the thought before it could go any further. Now Bluespark was not only controlling her actions, but her own thoughts, as well. Asterflame hated that she had promised - she hated making promises, now. But she was a good girl. The she cat might have more spirit, more bravery then her sister, but she was definitely the sweeter out of the two as well. She did as she was asked - at least, when the tom asked her to do it, she did. ”Who do you think they’ll look more like? Me or you?” The she cat asked, trying to get her mind off of the fact that they were actually going to have kits. She never wanted to do this. All she wanted was to have her life back, but that was too much to ask - so she was going to have kits now. She was going to play the part, do as she was asked, and hope that it wouldn’t be too much for her to take in. It was almost too much now. But Asterflame could handle it… for Bluespark, she could handle it. Just as long as it meant that nothing would go any further downhill. At least it’s not the worst possible thing. The feline had never cared much about appearances, but as far as looks went, he definitely wasn’t the ugliest cat in the Clan - as a matter of fact, her mate was quite handsome. She didn’t need to tell him that, though - he was aware of it already, she was sure. Bluespark’s ego was almost larger than Azulheart’s.

She knew the tom had been more arrogant when they were younger, and Bluespark had seemed sweeter - but now it was almost the other way around. She missed messing around with Azulheart, especially because he would be a friend to her - not push her - he had really been the greatest friend. It was too bad that everything was over now. Asterflame knew that friendships made as apprentices could fall apart as cats entered warriorhood, but she had never expected it to go this far. She had thought at the most, it would diminish into a casual conversation here and there. Not be blocked out forever. And yet, here she was. Blocked out, but not blind. So she could see everything that Alabastersnow and her former best-friend did, she could understand what was happening - but she would be powerless to stop it. Maybe she could be blind, eventually. This wouldn’t hurt as much if she was still an apprentice. If she didn’t understand - if things were different. Yes, if only things were different. Bluespark’s next words made Asterflame sick to her stomach. Was she going to be forced to tell him that she loved him now? It wasn’t something that she wanted to say! She didn’t!

”Just… give me some time.” The warrior whispered in a soft, meek voice that twisted her heart around as she tried to think. Why couldn’t she have done something else? Why couldn’t she be miles, and miles away from here… worlds away from here… why couldn’t she have run away when she had the chance? All Asterflame wanted was to be free. She wished she was a bird now, so that she could fly away from here and leave her problems on the ground. At last, her body would be as free as her spirit had been - and she would never have to come back to Bluespark, and her heartache. It was hard to move on. That was a lesson that had already been learned. Bluespark didn’t have a reason to be jealous - he had her word, and that was her power.

Her secret power that bound her to other cats forever. It wasn’t a good one to have, but it was there… and as much as Asterflame hated it, it was there to stay. The she cat sat there and awaited Bluespark’s response to her last comment - it was sure to be something she wasn’t going to like, but even if he snapped at her - even if he bit her again - she needed time. Love wasn’t something that could grow in an instant.

Asterflame could never be rushed. She needed more time than most, too, because it took her a while to come to terms with her feelings - and Bluespark may never be able to understand that, but he could at least try to accept it. Along with the rest of her. He could try and… love that part of her, along with everything else. Since he said he loved her and everything. Perhaps it was the fact that she didn’t really believe it that was holding her back.

@Constellation