Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
otter in shark infested...
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 09:19 AM
Sweet Nightmares... [P]
by Tiabirb
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 09:01 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 08:55 AM
Windflowerpaw Finder
by nyx
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:49 AM
How's your pfp?
Last post by the kitty
Today 08:40 AM

Old November 19th, 2017, 03:24 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alakazam View Post
( hopefully im doing this right haha ) Heronpaw strolled through the forest, heading towards the lake to cool off after a long day of training
(Just directing you to where RPs occur) Nutpaw, the twenty moon apprentice who wasn’t raised in the clans, was done with training for the day and heading down to the lake to soak her paws in the river;as she wasn’t raised in the clan she was rather comfortable getting wet. She was raised in the Dusk Syndicate which had been exterminated. She saw Heronpaw and smiled I hope they are nice... she didn’t say anything as she didn’t find a need to. She kept walking not dauding as she wasn’t trying to draw attention to herself.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 21st, 2017, 02:46 PM
Digital Artist

@Okapi

Nightshade stood in the shade of the trees, her black pelt blending perfectly. Her amber eyes flitted to the right, where the ShadowClan camp entrance was. She had told Haypaw to meet her here. Now let's just hope the young cat would be there. She was supposed to be showing Haypaw ShadowClan territory, but she was concerned that she would feel guilty.

Last edited by The_10th_Doctor; November 21st, 2017 at 02:46 PM.
Old November 21st, 2017, 03:34 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
@Okapi

Nightshade stood in the shade of the trees, her black pelt blending perfectly. Her amber eyes flitted to the right, where the ShadowClan camp entrance was. She had told Haypaw to meet her here. Now let's just hope the young cat would be there. She was supposed to be showing Haypaw ShadowClan territory, but she was concerned that she would feel guilty.
Haypaw left camp and began to walk towards the tree. She wasn’t happy about it, but she was still doing it. I’m not happy about anything, why do I care? she arrived,” I’m here.....you said I could die at seven moons, so next moon.” She meowed thinking about it like most cats thought about food, loved ones, sleep, and play-fighting with friends.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 21st, 2017, 08:43 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Haypaw left camp and began to walk towards the tree. She wasn’t happy about it, but she was still doing it. I’m not happy about anything, why do I care? she arrived,” I’m here.....you said I could die at seven moons, so next moon.” She meowed thinking about it like most cats thought about food, loved ones, sleep, and play-fighting with friends.
Nightshade stepped out of the shadows, frowning. Her amber eyes were filled with worry and she looked at the young she-cat before sighing. She smiled sadly at her before speaking. "Okay. I know I can't convince you otherwise, but you really do matter. Please don't be upset. It leads to....horrible things......" she stared off into the distance, her pelt bristling slightly before she shook her head and brought her attention back to her apprentice. "Come on, Haypaw! It's time you saw the territory." she turned and lead the way through the trees.
Old November 22nd, 2017, 11:20 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Nightshade stepped out of the shadows, frowning. Her amber eyes were filled with worry and she looked at the young she-cat before sighing. She smiled sadly at her before speaking. "Okay. I know I can't convince you otherwise, but you really do matter. Please don't be upset. It leads to....horrible things......" she stared off into the distance, her pelt bristling slightly before she shook her head and brought her attention back to her apprentice. "Come on, Haypaw! It's time you saw the territory." she turned and lead the way through the trees.
Haypaw sulked,” I supose I can since my littermates saw some of it before drowning. They won’t hate me for it...unless they’ll be mad that I live going through the territory.” She meowed folllowing after Nightshade.

Old November 22nd, 2017, 11:41 AM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Haypaw sulked,” I supose I can since my littermates saw some of it before drowning. They won’t hate me for it...unless they’ll be mad that I live going through the territory.” She meowed folllowing after Nightshade.
Nightshade looked at her apprentice. She wasn't getting anywhere with the young cat. She was dead-set on killing herself. Nightshade knew what it felt like to want to die, but she actually had someone that brought her out of her depression. Haypaw...well, her entire family was dead! Nightshade was the only cat who told Haypaw that she meant something as far as she knew. Although, there was another option.... she could talk to Goldenstar about bringing Haypaw to talk to StarClan, to get her some answers. Nightshade shook her head a little. She doubted Haypaw would be willing to do that. She turned to her apprentice. "Now, Haypaw. When we're traveling along the border, you need to be careful. You aren't familiar with other Clans' scent, and it might throw you off guard. Make sure to stick close to me so you don't accidentaly stray into another Clan's territory."

(Does Haypaw's family actually hate her?)
Old November 22nd, 2017, 01:08 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Nightshade looked at her apprentice. She wasn't getting anywhere with the young cat. She was dead-set on killing herself. Nightshade knew what it felt like to want to die, but she actually had someone that brought her out of her depression. Haypaw...well, her entire family was dead! Nightshade was the only cat who told Haypaw that she meant something as far as she knew. Although, there was another option.... she could talk to Goldenstar about bringing Haypaw to talk to StarClan, to get her some answers. Nightshade shook her head a little. She doubted Haypaw would be willing to do that. She turned to her apprentice. "Now, Haypaw. When we're traveling along the border, you need to be careful. You aren't familiar with other Clans' scent, and it might throw you off guard. Make sure to stick close to me so you don't accidentaly stray into another Clan's territory."

(Does Haypaw's family actually hate her?)
(Nope. Maybe we should get clan leader and staff permission for her to travel to the Starcave with Nightshade like Daydream’d want to go their lol)
Haypaw nodded,” Right. I’d recognize the Riverclan’s reak anyday...probably not Windclan, Shadowclan, or Thunderclan’s. What about the abandoned Dusk Syndicate territory. I should probably know that scent just to be safe. And since Skyclan doesn’t border us how will I learn their scent.” She may be depressed, but she could still learn the borders.

Old November 22nd, 2017, 01:15 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

An Abyssinian padded through the territory, her golden eyes surprisingly soft and somewhat unfocused as she moved along. Most of the time, Redflight's thoughts were out in the world before her, but this time, she seemed almost trapped back in her head. She wasn't really paying attention to anyone - or anything around her. Her golden eyes scanned the territory without really seeing anything. It was like she was trapped - trapped in a dream, or something worse. I must be really out of it. She hadn't spent much time with Scorpionsting lately, and part of her was hoping to see the smaller golden tom again. It was like he brought out a different side to her. She was aggressive, sarcastic, and didn't trust other cats. Redflight had never planned on falling in love. She hated the idea of it. But with Scorpionsting, it was like - like she became someone else entirely. It was like she became a whole new cat.

She became more protective, and her even her voice had changed recently when she was speaking to him. It had become softer, instead of the usual sharpness that it carried. It was like he had taken away her weapons. Stripped away everything. She'd already told him that she had a crush on him, and that had gone... okay... but maybe now, it was time to tell him what she had been denying. What she still wasn't sure she was ready to admit to him. "Okay. I'll just practice, I guess." The feline sighed, taking a few steps to the side to where she could find somewhere safe to reveal these feelings.

"Scorpionsting... you're a really great cat, and we've known each other for a while now... and you know, I already told you I had a crush on you, but I wanted to tell you that I-"

She stopped, her ears going back in a way that she might have blamed on anxiety if it wasn't well-known Redflight didn't get anxious. She was never nervous! This was useless. If she continued to try and talk about feelings, she was going to end up getting herself in more trouble then it was worth. Things just weren't worth this. It wasn't worth all the confusion. Maybe she should throw the feelings aside for now and focus on being friends with Scorpionsting. Yes... friends. Partners, in a way, she supposed.

@Celestial

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 22nd, 2017, 01:15 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
(Nope. Maybe we should get clan leader and staff permission for her to travel to the Starcave with Nightshade like Daydream’d want to go their lol)
Haypaw nodded,” Right. I’d recognize the Riverclan’s reak anyday...probably not Windclan, Shadowclan, or Thunderclan’s. What about the abandoned Dusk Syndicate territory. I should probably know that scent just to be safe. And since Skyclan doesn’t border us how will I learn their scent.” She may be depressed, but she could still learn the borders.
Nightshade looked thoughtful. "At the next Gathering, I'll see if you can go so you can meet a few of my SkyClan friends. And you don't need to worry about the Dusk Syndicate. If I scent them, I'll let you know so you can get a good whiff. But after that, you need to head straight back to the camp. I don't need my first apprentice getting killed by one of them."
Old November 22nd, 2017, 01:24 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Nightshade looked thoughtful. "At the next Gathering, I'll see if you can go so you can meet a few of my SkyClan friends. And you don't need to worry about the Dusk Syndicate. If I scent them, I'll let you know so you can get a good whiff. But after that, you need to head straight back to the camp. I don't need my first apprentice getting killed by one of them."
Haypaw nodded but muttered,” I wouldn’t mind getting killed...” she glanced up,” What about the Thunderpath. Are we going to practice crossing it since I need to cross it to go to the gathering. I don’t want to make a fool of myself going to the gathering. The gathering sounds awesome. But I won’t live to that, my littermates never did that.