Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Mica
Today 10:42 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 10:42 PM
Fallenpeak relations &...
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 10:24 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Mica
Today 09:40 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 21st, 2017, 09:48 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley/Kestrel View Post

"No no! Its fine! A sore paw isn't wasting my time." Curling his tail over his back, Kestrelberry looked at the molly. "I'm still getting used to my new role, its fine. Thank you though... that means alot to me." Smiling at the molly. Bringing his eyes down to her paw, he touched it lightly with his own paw. "Theres no visible wounds.." Bringing the paw up to look at her pawpads, nothing seemed to bad either. Maybe its sprained? Kestrelberry looked up at Shiverlight. "You're pretty lucky, I don't believe its that bad. It appears to be sprained, so i'll wrap it up to keep it still and heal properly. You can still walk and go out, but you have to be very careful." Turning around, he quickly retrieved the herbs, and settled down. He held a small stick he had set aside, and wrapped bindweed and cobwebs around it. "Tell me if something happens, mmkay?" Turning around to Elmkit, he nodded and purred. "Definitely, you were a big help today."
Shiverlight purred with gradtitude lashing her tail and smiling at the Tom. "I'd say your fitting in well kestrelberry, it seems your paitenst are happy with you" she meows softly looking at him with kind eyes. she winced when he touched it. Like he had done she had examined it when it all of sudden just, cracked. She had looked all over and Couldn't find the source. She suggested a mistaken step. So brushing it off as many warriors did she continued her day on without so much as a care. Though with the more hunter and or patrolling she endured painful spikes would continue on after a while. She trusted the young medicne cat though, yes his age was a problem for others the Tom seemed like he knew what he was doing. So she heaved a hefty sigh of relief and leaned back allowing him to do as he pleased. "Well that's good news, thank you kestrel berry for your time. Very much appreciated" she meows with gleaming eyes of satisfaction. Though the medicne cat den seemed cool, she could never stay here. To much blood, to much sadness and too much death for her to have dealt with. she gently raised her paw off the ground to allow him to continue with his work. Admiring the well set up den carefully.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old January 21st, 2017, 09:54 PM

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Lynxstep padded into the clearing, a juicy vole hanging from her jaws. She dropped it into the prey pile. Her pelt stiffened as warm sunlight crept between a opening in the trees and drowned her milky-brown pelt, which forced her to stay in the exact same spot, soaking up the warm light. The sun moved away, hidden behind a cloud, but one of its rays peered out from behind it like a kit in a bramble bush. Lynxstep instantly padded to the ray and stretched, once again soaking up the rays. A chirp sounded behind her an she spun her head around, revealing a crow a couple fox-lengths from camp. It was feeding its young, plopping worms into their mouths. Lynx twitched her tail, she couldn't help keeping in a small mew, which scared the family away, into the trees.
Old January 21st, 2017, 10:43 PM
mapless wanderer

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
"Got it." Remember that!"So what's next, Squirrelleap?' he mewed.
The ginger tabby swished her tail and picked up a stone. "Do you this you can pounce on the from there?" she asked, gesturing about two tail-lenths from where she stood, sharp grey optics on her young apprentice.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old January 22nd, 2017, 01:29 AM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
She looked over her shoulder to see a slim, black and white figure. Owlpaw got up to go greet him, which was a bit random. 'Hey, Maskpaw,' she greeted, before grabbing hold of a icky frog. Smiling, she gulped down the first bit of frog to the next, a flare of disgust in here eyes. Frog.. This one tastes weirder than the ones I normally eat..

Gulping down the rest of the frog, she looked up at him to see his eyes and looked away. Owlpaw had hoped that he didn't think she was acting weird, she's usually a quiet cat.
MaskPaw smiled at the other apprentice, he turned away grabbing a squirrel from the pile "I don't know why you ate that frog! there really gross.." he said sitting next to OwlPaw.

The tom then realized that it may have offended the molly, "Sorry.. i sound mean sometimes but i really don't mean to be.." he looked at the other apprentice slightly embarrassed, "Do you want some of my squirrel? to help the frog taste!" He was a loud cat ignoring most negativity.
| WIP Character Site!|
Old January 22nd, 2017, 02:54 AM
The animal overlord 0.0

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHeart & Friends View Post
MaskPaw smiled at the other apprentice, he turned away grabbing a squirrel from the pile "I don't know why you ate that frog! there really gross.." he said sitting next to OwlPaw.

The tom then realized that it may have offended the molly, "Sorry.. i sound mean sometimes but i really don't mean to be.." he looked at the other apprentice slightly embarrassed, "Do you want some of my squirrel? to help the frog taste!" He was a loud cat ignoring most negativity.
''No, but thank you.'' she looked at the apprentice, ''its ok, im used to mean cats...'' she was going to finish it, then trailed off. Curiosity poked at her, then she asked, ''I know its a weird question, but... Have you EVER tasted frog more than once in your life?''

She flicked her tail, hoping her mentor wouldn't call her for a training session. The wind whistled in her ears wildly and a leaf blew onto her face. Blowing it away, she looked up at the clouds in the leaf-bare sky. A cloud was shaped like a bird, with a hefty tail.
https://pokefarm.com/user/Venomnshift
Old January 22nd, 2017, 03:21 AM
Aaron Burr, sir

My Mood: Bored

Smile Re: ShadowClan Clearing

(Would anyone mind if i joined their rp? i havent been in any roleplays yet, and i figured i might as well start since im pretty bored at the moment. just quote this if you don't mind me joining. )

MEME TEAM: Wolfybro, SpiralTheRival, Gamer
My charrie site: twilightsbabies.weebly.com/
Old January 22nd, 2017, 03:29 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightpawTheSmolBean View Post
(Would anyone mind if i joined their rp? i havent been in any roleplays yet, and i figured i might as well start since im pretty bored at the moment. just quote this if you don't mind me joining. )
(Sure, I have a kit (Mistkit) who would like to play with an apprentice, maybe Twilightpaw can show him some apprentice moves? He has terrible vision though, just to warn you.)

Mistkit padded out the nursery, walking to the middle of the clearing. He smiled, I'm in the clearing on my own! I'm pretty much an apprentice already! He put his nose up into the air, trying to smell out an apprentice, I bet I'll be able to convince them I'm an apprentice to! The small grey kit quickly smelt one, she was a dark-grey cat with black on her, as everything was blurry in Mistkits eyes. He padded up to the tall apprentice, "Hi" he mewed loudly, trying to sound confident, "Do you want to play fight with me?"

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old January 22nd, 2017, 03:50 AM
Aaron Burr, sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

(Sure, I have a kit (Mistkit) who would like to play with an apprentice, maybe Twilightpaw can show him some apprentice moves? He has terrible vision though, just to warn you.)

Mistkit padded out the nursery, walking to the middle of the clearing. He smiled, I'm in the clearing on my own! I'm pretty much an apprentice already! He put his nose up into the air, trying to smell out an apprentice, I bet I'll be able to convince them I'm an apprentice to! The small grey kit quickly smelt one, she was a dark-grey cat with black on her, as everything was blurry in Mistkits eyes. He padded up to the tall apprentice, "Hi" he mewed loudly, trying to sound confident, "Do you want to play fight with me?"
(okie. i gotta warn you though, i'm not that experienced in roleplay, so i might mess up somehow.)

Twilightpaw turned around and was about to tell whoever was talking to her to go away, since she usually just keeps to herself, but then she saw that a kit was talking to her. She smiled at him and figured she might as well play since she had nothing else to do, and she loved playing with kits. "Sure. i'll try not to hurt you, since you're still a kit." She crouched down and leaped at the kit, pinning him down gently.

Old January 22nd, 2017, 04:01 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightpawTheSmolBean View Post
(okie. i gotta warn you though, i'm not that experienced in roleplay, so i might mess up somehow.)

Twilightpaw turned around and was about to tell whoever was talking to her to go away, since she usually just keeps to herself, but then she saw that a kit was talking to her. She smiled at him and figured she might as well play since she had nothing else to do, and she loved playing with kits. "Sure. i'll try not to hurt you, since you're still a kit." She crouched down and leaped at the kit, pinning him down gently.
"Hey! No fair; I wasn't ready!" He mewed, faking a tone of annoyance. But he failed to trick the older cat as he burst out laughing. The young kit slid out from under Twilightpaw's grasp and jumped on her back. The small grey kit pulled himself up onto the apprentices head; giving Twilightpaw the Appearence of wearing a large fluffy hat. The small kit giggled and put his paw over the apprentices eye, "You can't see like me now!"

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old January 22nd, 2017, 04:10 AM
Aaron Burr, sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

"Hey! No fair; I wasn't ready!" He mewed, faking a tone of annoyance. But he failed to trick the older cat as he burst out laughing. The young kit slid out from under Twilightpaw's grasp and jumped on her back. The small grey kit pulled himself up onto the apprentices head; giving Twilightpaw the Appearence of wearing a large fluffy hat. The small kit giggled and put his paw over the apprentices eye, "You can't see like me now!"
"Cheater." She said, laughing. Twilightpaw tried to carefully shake Mistkit off her head, but she ended up losing her balance from the shaking and fell onto her back, giggling.

Closed Thread