Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:50 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:49 PM
The MCYT shop!!!
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:49 PM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Estelle
Today 05:48 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Estelle
Today 05:47 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 29th, 2017, 04:07 AM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

She pulled pieces of moss from various unoccupied nests, and in such a way that it wouldn't be missed. Using this moss, she shaped a cozy nest that was well padded right next to her own. "Here," she mewed, turning towards the tom.
Old March 29th, 2017, 04:11 AM

My Mood: Cold

coldheart turned around to the call of featherdust seeing the nest she had so neatly organised. he rubbed his flank against hers in thanks and laid down in the new and soft bedding. His eyelids slowly drooped till there was nothing but black.
Old March 29th, 2017, 04:28 AM
The Mouseless Warrior

Featherdust purred and lay in her own nest, closing her eyes as well
~skip~
She stretched and yawned, her paws pressing into something soft. With a start she opened her eyes and looked apologetically at the tom. "Sorry,"
Old March 29th, 2017, 04:32 AM

Coldheart slowly opens his eyes to the bright lights of the clearing. "what featherdust?". he stretches then turns to the warrior behind him "do you want to go hunt?".
Old March 29th, 2017, 04:38 AM
The Mouseless Warrior

She got to her feet and gave her fur a few licks, then padded to the entrance. "Food."
(Feather-speak for "I'll meet you outside. we can go once I've eaten.")
Old March 29th, 2017, 04:40 AM

coldheart called after featherdust as she stalked off "ill meet you by the elders den".
Old March 29th, 2017, 04:44 AM
The Mouseless Warrior

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Featherdust picked a scrawny rat from the fresh-kill pile and settled down to eat.
Old March 29th, 2017, 06:55 AM

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
Featherdust picked a scrawny rat from the fresh-kill pile and settled down to eat.
Emberspirit saw the cat settling down to eat and walked over, flicking her tail in greeting. "Hello, Featherdust," she purred, seeing as the cat had no one else to talk to.
Old March 29th, 2017, 02:26 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon View Post
Talonstrike padded into the camp and headed towards the fresh-kill pile. He had been hunting a lot lately to get his mind off of his fears for the clan. He was glad to see that they seemed to be making it through winter better than he had thought before. Talonstrike was afraid that they would be too weak from fighting Blazingnight to survive the cold winter season. He was afraid that they would get sick during winter from the wounds and not having too much prey, and they might not have too many herbs since the snow and frost would kill a lot of them. But Talonstrike was able to hunt his worries away, if he did no catch anything then at least the attempt at hunting would get his mind off of some things.

Talonstrike had caught two squirrels this time and was glad to be able to place them on the small pile. He was not having much luck lately when it came to hunting so being able to put some in the pile was a relief. He did take one of his prey and brought it to the side of the clearing. Talonstrike wasn't exactly on the edge of the clearing. He was near the edge but also enough in the clearing to be considered n the clearing. Talonstrike stared at his clan instead of eating and wondered if the clan really would be alright, both physically and mentally.

@Jingle
Halestar made her way to the fresh prey pile, her dark hunter green eyes making sure the clan was all in order. She sighed faintly and picked out a toad from the pile, bringing it to under the shade of a tall pine tree that hung outside her den. She peeled back the thick skin of the slimy frog and took a bite, chewing carefully and thoughtfully as she looked around the clearing- her long and fluffy tail flicking.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old March 29th, 2017, 03:04 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

@wolybro
The small framed brown tabby cat stared at her paws as she slunk through the tall pines, her tail and head low and fur unkempt. Her amber eyes were narrowed and dark with unwavering dislike as she cast the occasional glance towards her mentor, Tawnymouth. She wondered how training would go, but had no real preference as long as it was quick and to the point. She hoped that it would be over soon, and she also hoped that she could learn as much as possible as soon as possible. Pausing, the young molly tasted the air, but could only smell sap, pine needles and a hint of the earth that lay buried beneath. She closed her eyes, her head turned upwards like most do when thinking of StarClan. However, she was not thinking of StarClan, but rather, the Dark Forest, the place she yearned to go, if only for a heartbeat. That was where her mother was, and she hoped that the rest were either there or alive. Taking a deep breath, Tawnypaw opened her eyes, her ears angled back, and continued on. She looked again towards Tawnymouth, wondering what was going through the warrior's mind at the moment.
Tawnymouth slipped into the Shadowclan training ground. It had been awhile since she had an apprentice, too long infact, but she was glad now. Yellow hues stared back at the shecat, her ear twitching and glazing over their unkept fur. "If you needed more time to groom yourself before leaving camp, I would've let you." her words were blunt but weren't trying to be insulting. She wanted to start training with a good start today,not just pointing out her fur. "Today is going to be a bit of a review. What can you tell me about Shadowclans fighting strengths?" she mewed. She wanted her apprentice to be the best their was,knowing the clans strengths and weaknesses front and back.
Closed Thread