Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
I need help on a name!!!
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 10:30 AM
A Hero's new home(Open to...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 10:24 AM
the nowhere king || VA
by sock
Last post by sock
Today 10:24 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 10:20 AM
mistyshard's everything...
by starry
Last post by Epiales
Today 10:19 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 5th, 2017, 08:24 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
It wasn't long before Marbledface had fallen asleep. it was impossible not to. Jaguarclaw's nest was much more comfortable than the old tunnel she'd bunked in. Plus she finally felt safe and comfortable again, at peace in a way. She hadn't thought that he would take her leaving so well, and she fell asleep with warmth in her heart and was filled with gratitude. For once she didn't dream of injuring herself in battle,she didn't dream of losing her family members one by one, she dreamed of clan life and what lied ahead. Though the dream was one that she didn't remember in the morning, like most dreams. She simply just began to stir with the sun feeling rested and content rather than in a sweat and with tears in her eyes.

The first thing she noticed when she began to come to was that she felt heavier. A small groan crept through her throat as she frowned and twisted a little in her nest. Then slowly, things began to fit into place. She wasn't in her nest at all, nor was she in the tunnel that had housed her. She was back in the clan, in Jaguarclaw's nest. Though that didn't explain the extra weight. Blinking sleep out of her eyes she waited a second for her eyes to adjust to the bit of brightness that dawn provided in the den. When things came into focus she recognized the spotted figure, he was sprawled across the two nests his head and forelegs on her side. A flush of something between surprise and embarrassment ran through her and she tried to wiggle from beneath him. Though she wasn't still the most agile cat and more-so just ended up rolling around beneath him unable to get free. Her pelt twitched uncomfortably at the closeness of him, and she silently hoped her wriggling would wake him up and she would try to play it off as though she weren't getting butterflies in the pit of her stomach. They were just friends afterall, weren't they? Yes, she was sure of that, they were just friends. Marbledface was too scared of love to ever admit otherwise to herself. So she relaxed and pushed a paw against his cheek to wake the tom.

@Suspiciousmindz
Jaguarclaw fell asleep soon after Marbledface did. He had listened to insure she did fall asleep first. Although as his eyes shut, he drifted off into his own little dream. Although the dream seemed to last mere seconds before he was being pulled back to consciousness. He could feel the cold earth between his head and forpaws and his hind legs. Confused, he lifted his head and pried his olive hues open, blinking sleep from his eyes and adjusting to the light. Once he was awake and somewhat understanding his surroundings, he felt the 'nest' he was laying in move. He pressed down slightly and noticed it was kind of squishy and the Bengal finally turned his head enough to realize there was a black and white pelt beneath him. Heat flushed his ears and his pelt stood on end for a moment before Jaguarclaw clumsily pulled himself to a sitting position, insuring he was in Marbledface's old nest and not his.

"Er... sorry..." he spoke softly, his ears half laid back in embarrassment while his paws worked nervously in the nest. His long front claws sank deeply into the bedding, tearing it slightly as he fidgeted. The Bengal wasn't sure what to say or what to do to make up for what he just did. It was the first anything like that had happened, although he was thankful that it was Marbledface it happened to. He wouldn't be able to face the clan if it happened to be some other warrior. Jaguarclaw's olive hues were focused on the bedding below the black and white warrior, unable to meet her gaze or even look at her face at that moment.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 5th, 2017, 11:16 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The feline was partly stunned. True; she had messed up, but at least she was trying. Oh well. He knew best... at least, she wanted to believe that he did. If he was doing this for no reason, she would be severely angry. But, hopefully there was some sort of strategy in all of his madness, some sort of idea to this plan. If she did slip up... he would attack her. And she guessed that a warrior like him, who was older and more seasoned, was better adapted to fighting. She could hold her own against an older, experienced warrior, but not for very long. If only he was weaker, or younger... she would be able to kill him, though. Most other apprentices and weak or young warriors were easier to fight, and she had killed more then one while fighting against SkyClan.
A pleasurable experience, but not one that Clawpaw wished to go through again. She hadn't liked being beaten. She hated the feeling of being pinned, beaten, and knowing that she wouldn't give up-- Clawpaw would rather die then admit that she was beaten, but right now? She was afraid she might not have a choice. Shrugging, the feline slowly began to run around, wondering if he would really carry out his threat. Slowly, she gathered speed until she was running as fast as she could, trying to avoid getting hurt by darting quicker, speeding up to the best of her ability, running as fast as she could. Her sides heaved with exertion, but she didn't dare slow down. Or look back. Clawpaw wasn't necessarily scared of him, yet right now she feared for her life.
If Rusticash really were to attack her-- there was always the chance that she could die. And if she did? She wouldn't be getting a do-over at life. Clawpaw didn't necessarily not believe in StarClan... she believed in them, alright. Believed that they were real. But she chose to turn her back on them anyways, thinking that they were just for the weaker members, that they were something to blame things on or to believe in when things got rough. 'StarClan will save us,' words that had been spoken so many times the white she cat was sick of them. Where was StarClan, hm? Right now, while she was trying to get better. They weren't helping her. They were probably watching and laughing, and the thought made her grit her teeth. StarClan was weak as well.
They were just a bunch of old, stupid, dead cats who she didn't need. Who she would never need. She was absolutely sure that Rusticash was chasing her. The white feline got ready to change her course and did so, dreading the upcoming jump. Maybe he was going slower. Maybe even if she did trip, she'd have time to get out of the way. Clawpaw jumped, leaping over the branch as though she had been doing so easily her whole life and as soon as her paws touched the ground, continued to run. She didn't even stop to see if she was supposed to continue. Just in case he was still chasing her, waiting for her to make some mistake so he could pounce.
Rusticash waited, patiently, tail flicking as it lay by the ground. He was ready. He would give her a bit of a head start, but not too much. He needed to push her. Pushing her would cause her to use all of her power, and show her the limits of her abilities. As soon as she started running, Risticash matched his pace to hers as he started trotting along behind her. She gathered speed, as did he. He stayed running, right behind her, keeping his pace slightly over what she was going. So he slowly gained. This was good though, he could see the exhaustion kicking in, but the perseverance to continue obviously showed. He would live up to his promise. If she failed and tripped, he would give her the punishment. Was he aiming to kill? No, but she didn't know that. He didn't care though. For him letting her think that he might kill her or seriously maim her, would make her go faster, last longer, push harder. He needed that. "Keep going! I'm on your tail." He hissed. It wasn't entirely true, as he was about five tail lengths away from the top of her tail. He was slowly gaining though, giving her a fair chance. He saw her turn, aiming for the jump. He pulled back, slowing down as she raced on ahead. She took the jump, and landed perfectly. Mission accomplished. The technique had worked, and Risticash was feeling both proud of himself, for actually getting it to work, and for Clawpaw to finally see her limits. "You may stop now." He called to the still running apprentice. "That was very good, but I do assume, if you are anything like me, then you will want to know why I made you do that." He said, not waiting for an answer. "Panic, fear, adrenaline. These are the things that make use loose sense of our pain in trying to run. It wakes up a different part of us, stored up with energy, allowing us to focus less on the stitches in our side as we run. It's how we stay alive in battle. That's what I just demonstrated to you. So, three benefits: one, you know your true potential, and two, you know to trust your instincts, and three, that you have passed all my training classes." He finished up, smiling softly, a rare thing for him. "If there is still more you feel you need to go over, now is the chance, if not, warrior assessments start soon."
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old April 5th, 2017, 11:27 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Mistpaw was finally able to get out the apprentice’s den after a long day of being instructed to stay there. He was restless, let alone reckless and felt that he needed to stretch his limbs. When the cue came for him to come out, he quickly jumped out his nest feeling free and hopped outside. Along the path of looking around, the young tom found something that interested him. A frog.

A frog?

A frog. He bent down, crouching to its level. Normally, other cats would hunt the amphibian, but Mistpaw was different. With one paw, he prodded at the frog until he jumped high into the air, startling the young tom. Mistpaw was silent for a second before laughter erupted from his maw, and he hopped after it. If it was anything that someone needed to know about the tom, was that he loved how nature worked. He loved the fact that there were so many other animals and species to get to know. Though most of the animals were enemies to his kind. Like the snake. Like the fox. Like the badger.

Mistpaw tried to accept every animal in life. Insects being his favorite, and as he allowed the frog to hop off, the young tom dashed over to a spider, bringing his head down to stare at its movements. ‘’Spiders.’’ He says the name aloud, and shook his head. ‘’How do you know if one is poisonous?’’ He tilted his head to one side as he watched the insect spit out cobwebs. Mistpaw backed away, and trotted off to somewhere else. A bright smile was placed on his maw as he wandered around to see what the day may bring him.

@turtle
Old April 6th, 2017, 12:31 AM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post
Mistpaw was finally able to get out the apprentice’s den after a long day of being instructed to stay there. He was restless, let alone reckless and felt that he needed to stretch his limbs. When the cue came for him to come out, he quickly jumped out his nest feeling free and hopped outside. Along the path of looking around, the young tom found something that interested him. A frog.

A frog?

A frog. He bent down, crouching to its level. Normally, other cats would hunt the amphibian, but Mistpaw was different. With one paw, he prodded at the frog until he jumped high into the air, startling the young tom. Mistpaw was silent for a second before laughter erupted from his maw, and he hopped after it. If it was anything that someone needed to know about the tom, was that he loved how nature worked. He loved the fact that there were so many other animals and species to get to know. Though most of the animals were enemies to his kind. Like the snake. Like the fox. Like the badger.

Mistpaw tried to accept every animal in life. Insects being his favorite, and as he allowed the frog to hop off, the young tom dashed over to a spider, bringing his head down to stare at its movements. ‘’Spiders.’’ He says the name aloud, and shook his head. ‘’How do you know if one is poisonous?’’ He tilted his head to one side as he watched the insect spit out cobwebs. Mistpaw backed away, and trotted off to somewhere else. A bright smile was placed on his maw as he wandered around to see what the day may bring him.

@turtle
The small tan somali had rested in the shade of the large aging tree that rested behind her. Her amber eyes closed in an attempt to rest having the usual restless slumber and in which she would sneak out of the den to watch the dazzling diamonds that speckled the black sky. Her attempts were more knocked away by the apprentice who came barreling out of the woven den. Sighing softly she opened her eyes seeing the cat who had decided to keep her from her sleep. Her caught hold of the other apprentice her ears perked slightly as she tried to catch what they were exactly saying. Drawing a small pink tongue over her maw she hesitantly got up from her laying position first pushing herself up with her paws before the rest followed in suit. She began to slowly creep up on the other her eyes following the direction in which he seemed so keen on going. Clearing her throat slightly she calmly said to him "Hello there!" A small smile spread across her face her ears perked in hopes of some form of conversation to be started up.
Old April 6th, 2017, 01:30 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle View Post

The small tan somali had rested in the shade of the large aging tree that rested behind her. Her amber eyes closed in an attempt to rest having the usual restless slumber and in which she would sneak out of the den to watch the dazzling diamonds that speckled the black sky. Her attempts were more knocked away by the apprentice who came barreling out of the woven den. Sighing softly she opened her eyes seeing the cat who had decided to keep her from her sleep. Her caught hold of the other apprentice her ears perked slightly as she tried to catch what they were exactly saying. Drawing a small pink tongue over her maw she hesitantly got up from her laying position first pushing herself up with her paws before the rest followed in suit. She began to slowly creep up on the other her eyes following the direction in which he seemed so keen on going. Clearing her throat slightly she calmly said to him "Hello there!" A small smile spread across her face her ears perked in hopes of some form of conversation to be started up.
Mistpaw was startled at seeing the other apprentice, almost losing his footing in the process. He stopped in his tracks, backing up a bit, and shook his head to clear his mind. ‘’Oh goodness!’’ He exclaimed. Not quite what one wanted to hear during a first meeting, but his heart was beating rapidly. He didn’t see her and it made him frightened that she seemed to have just jumped out of nowhere. After regaining his conscious, the tom piped. ‘’Hello there!’’ An eagerness in his voice.

‘’You know, you could had given me a heart attack! You can’t ever just jump out of nowhere! Do you want to be claws in the face by the wrong company? Good grief dear girl!’’ He scolded her. He wasn’t truthfully made at her. He never was really mad at anyone unless they weren’t listening to him, and today he could be making a potential friend. She looked kind enough to accept him for who he was. He gave her a faint smile as he introduced himself. ‘’I’m Mistpaw.’’ He says, bringing up a paw to his chest, stating proudly. ‘’I wasn’t really doing anything much, I was just…’’ Was it weird to tell her that he was simply following insects, and other species? Some of the other apprentices thought he was abnormal for doing things that they normally wouldn’t do. But, nature fascinated this young apprentice, and in order for him to make a new friend, he had to keep that within. He didn’t want to run her off before he even got a chance to know her. ‘’What is your name?’’ He tilted his head, asking and awaited her answer.
Old April 6th, 2017, 03:44 AM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Redpool nodded. The Clan had been far better under Blazingnight's rule than under Halestar's. He looked around, bearing his fangs at the nearest cat, then lifted a paw, claws outstretched. “That they would, and we would not be outsiders among our own Clan.” he replied, his eyes dark. He didn't care that they were outsiders among their Clan, but he did care that the Clan was all wrong.
@Raggedclaw
Harethorn sighs and leans against him, closing her eyes again. "We just need to raise our Kit's to be better then these foxhearts." She murmured.
Old April 6th, 2017, 04:14 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Open)

The dark ginger tom, Blarepaw made his way over to the edge of the clearing. He began to groom his fur as he watched everyone else go on their daily activities. He licked his paw and nicely swiped it over his ear, getting a piece of moss at his ear tip. Might want to go hunting later, so you can start getting more training done. It'll give me something to do besides sitting here and doing nothing.
Old April 6th, 2017, 04:20 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

@Jingle

Here we go.
Moondancer poked her head into the leader's den, hoping to find Halestar free to talk. The Egyptian Mau had wanted to talk to the leader for a while now, but she hadn't been able to find a proper time for such.
With her kits now being two moons, and the worry that had built up for Halestar inside the deputy's mind, she was conflicted how she should act lately. She'd been pushing her kits aside and left them in Jaysong and Ocelotpath's care. She had only visited them about an hour each day, and she honestly wanted more time with them. And she wanted to hear if Halestar would be okay with such, but feared the worst.
"Halestar?" She asked, holding her breath afterwards in hopes that the leader were alone in the den.

I live in a completely different time zone than 90% of the people on here, as I'm in Denmark (Europe) compared to you Americans.
I usually have WoW events in the evenings where my creativity is the highest, which takes away time to reply here, hence the very slow replies.
Old April 6th, 2017, 07:22 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
Thornkit at this point had started to chase a lizard while smokekit found a ball of moss
Darkblaze watched his kits amused "their gonna be great warriors" he said

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old April 6th, 2017, 08:59 AM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
@Jingle

Here we go.
Moondancer poked her head into the leader's den, hoping to find Halestar free to talk. The Egyptian Mau had wanted to talk to the leader for a while now, but she hadn't been able to find a proper time for such.
With her kits now being two moons, and the worry that had built up for Halestar inside the deputy's mind, she was conflicted how she should act lately. She'd been pushing her kits aside and left them in Jaysong and Ocelotpath's care. She had only visited them about an hour each day, and she honestly wanted more time with them. And she wanted to hear if Halestar would be okay with such, but feared the worst.
"Halestar?" She asked, holding her breath afterwards in hopes that the leader were alone in the den.
Halestar looked up and blinked at her deputy, a small scowl on her face. "Oh hello, Moondancer." she grumbled, flicking her tail gently. "I see you have finally found time to talk?" The leader was...annoyed about how the deputy was spending such an abundant amount of time with her kits- she understood motherhood, but not spending a large chunk of her day- as a deputy- being with the kits.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Closed Thread