I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default A dangerous meeting (private)

@Shadow
Sky
Old March 22nd, 2019, 11:48 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: A dangerous meeting (private)

@~Silverkit~

||Name||
Damian Cellce

||Age||

||Gender||
Male

||Appearance||
Boink Just the face part

Then clothes wap Bwap boinkers

Damian is a tall lean structured man, though he definitely is not a stick. Though he is lean and not appearing to be muscular, once his shirt is off one can see that he spends a good portion of his time working out. (He is most accurately shown in the first link). Along with muscles you can also see the many scars he had gotten in result of his bad temper and challenging personality. The most noticeable one however is one that starts from just under the left side of his belly button to his right shoulder. He has one small noticeable scar on his chin as well. Damian has an eye color that is somewhere between piercing blue and hazel. When he uses the abilities of having the strength, smell, or hearing of a vampire his eyes slowly change to bright blue, normally however, he has mesmerizing hazel eyes with flecks of brown.

||Sexuality||
Says he is straight but is really Pan

||Personality||
Damian isn’t the one to hang around others and definitely not one to be in a group. He is a loner and would rather do things himself, on his own terms, and in his own way. He doesn’t take kindly to being pushed around and being told what to do, so he usually either doesn’t listen and do it on his own time or just doesn’t do it. He can be quite aggressive and it doesn’t take much to make him mad. The unusual thing with him thought is he never really shows his emotions and comes off as calm to others, especially when he’s mad. Damian is a manipulator, he usually gets what he wants one way or another and if he finds something or someone he wants, he usually doesn’t stop till he has it. To others Damian comes off as selfish and cold, doing things only for his own survival and not caring much towards others. He loves to tease those around him, mainly the girls, and loves to frustrate people. On the inside though he is much different, and whoever gets close enough to him like that will find out. Getting him to open up is not easy. To top it all of this bad boi has trust issues and a...*dramatic pause* dark, troubled, past!!! (Angst up to 100)

Would you mind starting? I wanna know the setting and such

Last edited by Shadow; March 23rd, 2019 at 05:04 PM.
Old March 23rd, 2019, 06:20 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

@~Silverkit~

||Name||
Damian Cellce

||Age||

||Gender||
Male

||Appearance||
Boink Just the face part

Then clothes wap Bwap boinkers

Damian is a tall lean structured man, though he definitely is not a stick. Though he is lean and not appearing to be muscular, once his shirt is off one can see that he spends a good portion of his time working out. (He is most accurately shown in the first link). Along with muscles you can also see the many scars he had gotten in result of his bad temper and challenging personality. The most noticeable one however is one that starts from just under the left side of his belly button to his right shoulder. He has one small noticeable scar on his chin as well. Damian has an eye color that is somewhere between piercing blue and hazel. When he uses the abilities of having the strength, smell, or hearing of a vampire his eyes slowly change to bright blue, normally however, he has mesmerizing hazel eyes with flecks of brown.

||Sexuality||
Says he is straight but is really Pan

||Personality||
Damian isn’t the one to hang around others and definitely not one to be in a group. He is a loner and would rather do things himself, on his own terms, and in his own way. He doesn’t take kindly to being pushed around and being told what to do, so he usually either doesn’t listen and do it on his own time or just doesn’t do it. He can be quite aggressive and it doesn’t take much to make him mad. The unusual thing with him thought is he never really shows his emotions and comes off as calm to others, especially when he’s mad. Damian is a manipulator, he usually gets what he wants one way or another and if he finds something or someone he wants, he usually doesn’t stop till he has it. To others Damian comes off as selfish and cold, doing things only for his own survival and not caring much towards others. He loves to tease those around him, mainly the girls, and loves to frustrate people. On the inside though he is much different, and whoever gets close enough to him like that will find out. Getting him to open up is not easy. To top it all of this bad boi has trust issues and a...*dramatic pause* dark, troubled, past!!! (Angst up to 100)

Would you mind starting? I wanna know the setting and such
Ok!)

Sky walked on The sidewalk, determined to go to the woods. It was dark, but she didn't care. Her short blue hair blew in the wind. She was on a fast pace. At this rate, nothing could get in her way, and if someone did there would be....... consequences. Her blue eyes looked around threateningly. She was known for her temper, but when it came to nature she had a soft spot. Her pace had quickened but it was a bad thing. She accidentally tripped, causing her to fall to the ground.
Old March 23rd, 2019, 09:55 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

@~Silverkit~

A figure came walking up to the girl. “You ok miss?” Two hazel eyes appeared out of the darkness. The man was dressed in a black leather jacket and a white t-shirt that was just the right size for him, not too tight, not too loose. With that he had a pair of jeans that fit him perfectly, though he would hate to admit it, yes. They were skinny jeans.

For shoes he had a pair of black hunting boots. Hung around his neck was was a silver chain necklace that went down to his mid chest and a slightly tighter leather necklace that had black and blue beads on it which he got from a surfer once after winning a bet. To top off his bad boy look he had a silver cross dangling from his left ear and a small fake diamond in the other.

He bent down to offer a hand. “It’s not every day that you catch a girl walking around in the dark.” The mysterious man smirked, though it seemed like he was hiding something there. His hazel eyes flickered to her hair. “Especially ones with blue hair.”
Old March 24th, 2019, 09:11 AM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

@~Silverkit~

A figure came walking up to the girl. “You ok miss?” Two hazel eyes appeared out of the darkness. The man was dressed in a black leather jacket and a white t-shirt that was just the right size for him, not too tight, not too loose. With that he had a pair of jeans that fit him perfectly, though he would hate to admit it, yes. They were skinny jeans.

For shoes he had a pair of black hunting boots. Hung around his neck was was a silver chain necklace that went down to his mid chest and a slightly tighter leather necklace that had black and blue beads on it which he got from a surfer once after winning a bet. To top off his bad boy look he had a silver cross dangling from his left ear and a small fake diamond in the other.

He bent down to offer a hand. “It’s not every day that you catch a girl walking around in the dark.” The mysterious man smirked, though it seemed like he was hiding something there. His hazel eyes flickered to her hair. “Especially ones with blue hair.”
"I'm fine" Sky said. She took his hand and got up. "I was going to the woods." She said. Her big blue eyes looked up at him. Her blue hair blew in the wind. Dang it! Now I'll never get to the woods. she thought. Though, she wasn't going to let her temper loose. This guy seemed suspicious, and she knew the dangers that were loose at night.
Old March 24th, 2019, 10:17 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

@~Silverkit~

The man folded his arms in front of his chest in a comfortable manner and raised an eyebrow at her. “You? In the forest?” He looked her up and down and bit back a laugh, though amusement clearly sparkled in his eyes. “In the night..?” He couldn’t help but smile. “Well miss,” He started as he stretched, his tank top riding up a bit as he did so exposing his stomach before retiring them to his sides.

“It’s a pleasure to meet your acquaintance....” The man leaned up against a tree. “My name is Damian, may i ask who i have he pleasure of talking to?”
Old March 24th, 2019, 10:52 AM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

@~Silverkit~

The man folded his arms in front of his chest in a comfortable manner and raised an eyebrow at her. “You? In the forest?” He looked her up and down and bit back a laugh, though amusement clearly sparkled in his eyes. “In the night..?” He couldn’t help but smile. “Well miss,” He started as he stretched, his tank top riding up a bit as he did so exposing his stomach before retiring them to his sides.

“It’s a pleasure to meet your acquaintance....” The man leaned up against a tree. “My name is Damian, may i ask who i have he pleasure of talking to?”
Sky's eyes flashed fiercely. "Whats so funny?!" She asked, her eyes glinting dangerously. She calmed down soon after though. "I'm Skyler but you can call me Sky." She said. Her eyes went back to normal, which looked as calm as the ocean.
Old March 24th, 2019, 04:42 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

@~Silverkit~
Damian raised his hands in a defensive manner. “I’m sorry if i offended you Miss.Skyler.” He looked at her. “May i asked what you are doing out in the woods at this time? Exploring?”

Last edited by Shadow; March 24th, 2019 at 04:42 PM.
Old March 24th, 2019, 04:49 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
@~Silverkit~
Damian raised his hands in a defensive manner. “I’m sorry if i offended you Miss.Skyler.” He looked at her. “May i asked what you are doing out in the woods at this time? Exploring?”
"It's fine." Sky said. She nodded at his words. "Yep. I like to explore alot." She said as she looked at the moon. Her blue eyes suddenly look at him with curiousity. "What are you doing outside at this time? You should know its dangerous out here, especially at night." She said.
Old March 24th, 2019, 05:51 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

@~Silverkit~

He raised his eyebrows. “I have a cabin in the middle of the woods. I don’t fair well with society and it’s demands.” He told a half truth. “Just walking back from a hunt. Didn’t catch anything though.” He lied. “Why don’t you explore in the day? That’s when others like to come out.”