Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:00 AM

Old November 16th, 2017, 07:21 AM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: RANDOMNESS (plz join XD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wild Moon~ View Post

(Shadeclaw appeared and made life hell for about 5 minutes before Bramblepaw had enough and annoyed Shadeclaw until she attacked her. Bramblepaw then turned into Sans and dodged everything like a pro, making Shadeclaw look bad. And the entire time it was on a magic cat version of live TV. Yeah that happened. And most of it was in one post XD)
Thanks)
Quote:
Originally Posted by No One's Beeswax View Post
well, it's nice to see you if that means anything. )
(...ok?)

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old November 16th, 2017, 04:51 PM
Royal Tea

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
Thanks)

(...ok?)
oh sorry, I just think you're a pretty cool person .3. )
Old November 16th, 2017, 08:37 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
@~Wild Moon~
heheheh, that's what I was aiming for, I prefer repartee over fighting )
but this thread is pretty impressive )

"At least I don't go around trying to prove that I am oh-so tough and powerful." Berrypaw snarled. Icebite was really the type of cat who Berrypaw despised, don't mistake height for supremacy. Maybe his vile nature is making up for something...such as commonsense.
Icebite glared at her for a few moments, before smiling cruelly. "Alright then, see where arguing with your superiors gets you."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

“I’m fine,” she hissed through gritted teeth. “My leg touched the flames, is all. It’s nothing major. Just a burn.” She was hiding her pain well, she thought, but it ached terribly. She risked a glance back at it and winced. The fur had been nearly scorched away on her ankle and it was an ugly reddish-black color. Leafpaw took a moment to glower at it.
"That looks bad. When we get back home, have Softlily look at it," Firefang said, then spun around when he heard a yowl.

( @No One's Beeswax @Equinox @Rivergold @Flameleaf )
"GrassClan, retreat!" yowled the leader of GrassClan. Her sleek mottled brown pelt was covered in scratches.
Foxbite let go of a young GrassClan warrior in surprise at that.
"I'm afraid I cannot let you do that, Leafstar," responded the cat from earlier, walking towards her. He had less than half of the scratches the leader had.
"Dustbite? What are you doing? What's the meaning of this?" Leafstar growled.
Bramblepaw heard the name and woke up. She looked over to where the two cats were. Around them, the GrassClan warriors were fleeing their home. She got up shakily, shook herself out, and slowly marched over. She felt so tired, but she wouldn't give up. Her paw steps got slower and slower, but she proceeded.
"You're weak, Leafstar. I have found a Clan that'll give me what I want: power." Dustbite responded, his green eyes flashing. "We'll destroy every last remaining member of GrassClan when you have lost this life. It is your last, correct?"
Leafstar's eyes widened. She took a deep breath and responded with: "You're lying."
"Oh really?" As Dustbite spoke, he lashed out, slicing the leader's throat. "Attack!" he yowled.
Bramblepaw charged forward, all fatigue forgotten. She couldn't get a specific image out of her head: Leafstar turning into dust. It wasn't real in this world, but if it was Undertale, she knew it would've happened. She barreled into Dustbite, slashing his face before jumping back. "GrassClan!" she called out. "Run. I'll hold them back."
Icebite turned to chase the fleeing warriors, but tripped over a piece of shredded den material and fell into a hole, slick with blood.
Snarling, Dustbite lunged forward and swiped at Bramblepaw's shoulder.
Bramblepaw simply moved to the side. "What?" she asked, grinning at Dustbite's frustrated face. "Did you think I'd just politely sit there and take the blow?"
Dustbite hissed and pounced, aiming for just in front of Bramblepaw, thinking she'd dodge that way.
Bramblepaw jumped to meet him head-on, slashing at his face.
Dustbite hissed in pain as he landed not-so-gracefully on the ground.
"I know sometimes I have to meet attack head-on; otherwise I'd last less than a second against a worthy opponent. But then again, you don't seem like a worthy opponent," Bramblepaw challenged.
Dustbite rolled his eyes and called out, "Ravenshadow! Help me kill this traitor!"
The blue-eyed black tom jumped in surprise. "B-but Leafstar said retreat!"
Dustbite rolled his eyes again. "Well, boo hoo to you, but Leafstar's dead and we serve BlazeClan now. So get your tail over here!"
Ravenshadow's eyes widened, but he was torn between helping and letting his cruel mentor get what he deserved. He looked at Bramblepaw and thought, 'That cat must be strong if Dustbite's asking me to help. He decided to help, but if it turns out to be unfair to the she-cat, he'd convince Dustbite to spare her.'
Bramblepaw turned and studied the tom. "You don't want to fight for his sake. You're afraid of him, aren't you?" she asked, the fire in her eyes fading, replaced with a mix of sympathy and annoyance at his cowardly actions. She dodged two of Dustbite's attacks while talking. (Sure overpowered but possible. I kept a balloon away from 3 boys once for a long enough period of time XD)
Ravenshadow looked away. "..... You're right. I don't want to fight," he said.
Dustbite remembered something and turned. "Fox-dung!" he hissed. "They all escaped."

(If the below is unacceptable, please tell me.)
If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)
Old November 16th, 2017, 09:04 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Featherpaw stood in the clearing glaring at the GrassClan cats.
They will pay. But first, Icebite.

[Correct me if I'm wrong]

Character Site

Old November 16th, 2017, 09:47 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Featherpaw stood in the clearing glaring at the GrassClan cats.
They will pay. But first, Icebite.

[Correct me if I'm wrong]
(GrassClan cats left. Icebite is in a hole. XD)

If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)
Old November 17th, 2017, 06:46 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:

Icebite glared at her for a few moments, before smiling cruelly. "Alright then, see where arguing with your superiors gets you."

"That looks bad. When we get back home, have Softlily look at it," Firefang said, then spun around when he heard a yowl.

"GrassClan, retreat!" yowled the leader of GrassClan. Her sleek mottled brown pelt was covered in scratches.
"I'm afraid I cannot let you do that, Leafstar," responded the cat from earlier, walking towards her. He had less than half of the scratches the leader had.
Bramblepaw heard the name and woke up. She looked over to where the two cats were. Around them, the GrassClan warriors were fleeing their home. She got up shakily, shook herself out, and slowly marched over. She felt so tired, but she wouldn't give up. Her paw steps got slower and slower, but she proceeded.
"You're weak, Leafstar. I have found a Clan that'll give me what I want: power." Dustbite responded, his green eyes flashing. "We'll destroy every last remaining member of GrassClan when you have lost this life. It is your last, correct?"
Leafstar's eyes widened. She took a deep breath and responded with: "You're lying."
"Oh really?" As Dustbite spoke, he lashed out, slicing the leader's throat. "Attack!" he yowled.
Bramblepaw charged forward, all fatigue forgotten. She couldn't get a specific image out of her head: Leafstar turning into dust. It wasn't real in this world, but if it was Undertale, she knew it would've happened. She barreled into Dustbite, slashing his face before jumping back. "GrassClan!" she called out. "Run. I'll hold them back."
Icebite turned to chase the fleeing warriors, but tripped over a piece of shredded den material and fell into a hole, slick with blood.
Bramblepaw simply moved to the side. "What?" she asked, grinning at Dustbite's frustrated face. "Did you think I'd just politely sit there and take the blow?"
Dustbite hissed and pounced, aiming for just in front of Bramblepaw, thinking she'd dodge that way.
"I know sometimes I have to meet attack head-on; otherwise I'd last less than a second against a worthy opponent. But then again, you don't seem like a worthy opponent," Bramblepaw challenged.
Dustbite rolled his eyes and called out, "Ravenshadow! Help me kill this traitor!"
Dustbite rolled his eyes again. "Well, boo hoo to you, but Leafstar's dead and we serve BlazeClan now. So get your tail over here!"
Ravenshadow's eyes widened, but he was torn between helping and letting his cruel mentor get what he deserved. He looked at Bramblepaw and thought, 'That cat must be strong if Dustbite's asking me to help. He decided to help, but if it turns out to be unfair to the she-cat, he'd convince Dustbite to spare her.'
Bramblepaw turned and studied the tom. "You don't want to fight for his sake. You're afraid of him, aren't you?" she asked, the fire in her eyes fading, replaced with a mix of sympathy and annoyance at his cowardly actions. She dodged two of Dustbite's attacks while talking. (Sure overpowered but possible. I kept a balloon away from 3 boys once for a long enough period of time XD)
Dustbite remembered something and turned. "Fox-dung!" he hissed. "They all escaped."
She whipped around and stared in horror as Leafstar simply disappeared. “We have to get out of here,” she growled. “I’m not going to fight; that’s not me.” She struggled to her feet, keeping her weight off of her burned leg.

Do not quote or mention me at the Stormcrest.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Events

Old November 17th, 2017, 10:40 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

[._.]

Featherpaw walked up to the tom. “All of GrassClan left. Now it’s your turn.”

Character Site

Old November 17th, 2017, 12:47 PM
Royal Tea

My Mood: Amazed

Berrypaw stared speechless at the lifeless body of the GrassClan leader Leafstar. Did he really just kill her? Didn't leaders in Warriors have 9 lives? Maybe - But as Berrypaw gazed at the pool of thick smelling blood spilling out of the leader's neck wound, it might have been something no one could return to. She practically collapsed downwards, just managing to fall into a sitting position, both out of disbelief and weariness.
She just watched someone die. Their eyes were frozen in a look of pure horror, glazed over and dull. They stared at nothing, it gave the young cat chills, but she couldn't seem to look away at the spectacle. One thing they never quite captured in action movies was the look on a dead person's face. They did it well, but it wasn't like seeing the real thing. Not at all. "I just watched someone...die..."
Old November 20th, 2017, 07:57 AM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:

Rivergold glared at the rude tom. "Probably because they don't like you, Dustbutt!" she yowled, then noticed Berrypaw.
Quote:
Berrypaw stared speechless at the lifeless body of the GrassClan leader Leafstar. Did he really just kill her? Didn't leaders in Warriors have 9 lives? Maybe - But as Berrypaw gazed at the pool of thick smelling blood spilling out of the leader's neck wound, it might have been something no one could return to. She practically collapsed downwards, just managing to fall into a sitting position, both out of disbelief and weariness.
She just watched someone die. Their eyes were frozen in a look of pure horror, glazed over and dull. They stared at nothing, it gave the young cat chills, but she couldn't seem to look away at the spectacle. One thing they never quite captured in action movies was the look on a dead person's face. They did it well, but it wasn't like seeing the real thing. Not at all. "I just watched someone...die..."
River lay her tail on the apprentice's shoulder. "Hey, it's okay. Everyone has to see it sometime."
(*remembers accidentally killing a lizard and giving it a burial*)

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Last edited by Rivergold; November 20th, 2017 at 07:58 AM.
Old November 20th, 2017, 06:24 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

She whipped around and stared in horror as Leafstar simply disappeared. “We have to get out of here,” she growled. “I’m not going to fight; that’s not me.” She struggled to her feet, keeping her weight off of her burned leg.
(Leafstar didn't disappear; it was just Bramblepaw's imagination.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
[._.]

Featherpaw walked up to the tom. “All of GrassClan left. Now it’s your turn.”
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
Rivergold glared at the rude tom. "Probably because they don't like you, Dustbutt!" she yowled, then noticed Berrypaw.

River lay her tail on the apprentice's shoulder. "Hey, it's okay. Everyone has to see it sometime."
(*remembers accidentally killing a lizard and giving it a burial*)

"BlazeClan!" Blazestar yowled, leaping onto a rock. "We have successfully gotten our revenge on the scourge called GrassClan! We shall return with pride in our eyes; as we have won!"
Bramblepaw looked from side to side, and realized that not many cats were cheering, In fact, it seemed only the -bites were. Though she may be wrong.
Suddenly, Tinypaw leapt to her paws and yowled, "Where's Blackbreeze?!"