Last post by starry
Today 01:12 AM

Old October 25th, 2017, 08:04 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: SkyClan Skyboulder

@Foggy22

{I apologize for the lateness in this, thought I had responded!}

When Icekit was finally in view, Grousestar would smile happily at the young kit before continuing their ceremony.
"Icekit, you have reached the age of six moons and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Icepaw. Your mentor will be Sunsetsong { @Milky Way }. I hope Sunsetsong passes down all she knows onto you."
With the mentor named, he would then look to the she-cat he had picked to mentor the new apprentice, fixing her with the same smile he offered Icepaw. "Sunsetsong you are ready to take on an apprentice of your own. You will be the mentor of Icepaw and I hope that you pass down all of your knowledge onto her."
Allowing time for the clan to cheer the new apprentice's name, Grousestar would then yowl out in conclusion, "That will conclude this clan meeting!" And promptly leap off of the Skyboulder.

-------------------------------

@Constellation @Kyra-Wolfe-666

Once again Grousestar found himself climbing to the top of the Skyboulder in the middle of the clearing, looking down upon his clan with his warm emerald gaze, just taking a moment to take in the beauty of the sight. He loved his clan, he loved it dearly and would do anything to protect them and make sure all of them were well taken care of. It was his job. But he couldn't stand up here and just take in the scenery, he had to take care of another duty first.
"Cats of Skyclan will you please meet beneath the Skyrock for a clan meeting!"
Allowing time for everyone to gather below him, he would then go about calling on the two cats he would be conducting ceremonies for today.
"We have two young cats that will be receiving mentors today, Redkit may you please step forward, and the other is new to the clan and before I give her her mentor, I must first go about giving you your apprentice name properly. So Gliss, if you could also step forward."
Now it was time to wait for the two young cats to step forward before continuing, luckily enough, Grousestar had all the patience in the world.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old October 26th, 2017, 08:13 AM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
@Foggy22

{I apologize for the lateness in this, thought I had responded!}

When Icekit was finally in view, Grousestar would smile happily at the young kit before continuing their ceremony.
"Icekit, you have reached the age of six moons and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Icepaw. Your mentor will be Sunsetsong { @Milky Way }. I hope Sunsetsong passes down all she knows onto you."
With the mentor named, he would then look to the she-cat he had picked to mentor the new apprentice, fixing her with the same smile he offered Icepaw. "Sunsetsong you are ready to take on an apprentice of your own. You will be the mentor of Icepaw and I hope that you pass down all of your knowledge onto her."
Allowing time for the clan to cheer the new apprentice's name, Grousestar would then yowl out in conclusion, "That will conclude this clan meeting!" And promptly leap off of the Skyboulder.

-------------------------------

@Constellation @Kyra-Wolfe-666

Once again Grousestar found himself climbing to the top of the Skyboulder in the middle of the clearing, looking down upon his clan with his warm emerald gaze, just taking a moment to take in the beauty of the sight. He loved his clan, he loved it dearly and would do anything to protect them and make sure all of them were well taken care of. It was his job. But he couldn't stand up here and just take in the scenery, he had to take care of another duty first.
"Cats of Skyclan will you please meet beneath the Skyrock for a clan meeting!"
Allowing time for everyone to gather below him, he would then go about calling on the two cats he would be conducting ceremonies for today.
"We have two young cats that will be receiving mentors today, Redkit may you please step forward, and the other is new to the clan and before I give her her mentor, I must first go about giving you your apprentice name properly. So Gliss, if you could also step forward."
Now it was time to wait for the two young cats to step forward before continuing, luckily enough, Grousestar had all the patience in the world.
Gliss stepped forward, a glare etched on her face. She didn't ASK for an apprentice ceremony. She threw a glance back at her sisters, Iris and Frost. They looked at her enviously.
Iris looked at Petalstorm, their mother. "How come Gliss gets a mentor?"
"Because Gliss acts like an apprentice" Petalstorm meowed back. "She's a lot more mature than you." she gave Gliss a swift lick on the ears as she passed, causing her to hiss at her mother.

Gliss stopped in front of the Skyboulder and glared up at her leader, disdain and misery in the way she walked.
She waited for Grousestar to continue.
Old October 27th, 2017, 09:34 PM
Lovable Cannibal

@Kyra-Wolfe-666 @Constellation

Considering Gliss was the first he spotted of the two cats he called up, he deemed it fair to go ahead and continue with her ceremony first until he had caught sight of Redkit. So, turning to the young cat he could see, he would clear his throat slightly. This wasn't one he did often, but he knew the words regardless of how often he did this ceremony.
"Spirits of StarClan, you know every cat by name. I ask you now to take away the name from the cat you see before you, for it no longer stands for what she is. By my authority as Clan leader, and with the approval of our warrior ancestors, I give this cat a new name. From this moment on she will be known no longer as Gliss, but Cloudpaw. And Cloudpaw, you are at least the age of six moons and so you will be considered an apprentice until you receive your warrior name. Your mentor will be Featherdrift. I hope Featherdrift passes down all he knows onto you."
With the mentor named, he would then promptly focus his gaze on the named tom. "Featherdrift you are ready to take on an apprentice of your own. You will be the mentor of Cloudpaw and I hope that you pass down all of your knowledge onto her."
Flicking his ears, he would nod his head to the newly named apprentice and mentor before patiently waiting for the arrival of the kit that was to receive their apprentice name and mentor as well.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 16th, 2017, 05:16 PM
Lovable Cannibal

@Kyra-Wolfe-666

Licking his lips a bit before he hopped onto the Skyboulder, gathering his thoughts to prepare for the few ceremonies there were tonight. There were a few young cats that needed to be introduced into the clan, given their clan names and given mentors. He believed he had their names figured out as well as the mentors that they should be assigned to, this should go smoothly. It was good to have more cats in Skyclan, and rather than worrying about there being 'too many mouths to feed', he instead believed that with the new arrivals meant more bodies to look for food and provide for the clan. Skyclan would fare well in the coming season, he had a feeling, but he also hoped that Starclan would not let something horrid befall his beloved clan. They had been so mysteriously silent lately, though he would not be the cat to lose faith. If there was any cat in this clan that had a strong faith in their warrior ancestors, it was Grousestar. His faith was unwavering.

"Cats of Skyclan will you please meet beneath the Skyrock for a clan meeting!" Called out the leader in a familiar yowl. Of course he would wait patiently for his clan to gather before promptly continuing on.

"There are two young cats today that will be receiving their clan names,
as well as mentors seeing that they're both the ages of an apprentice. So please, without further hesitation may Iris and Frost step forward?
"

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 16th, 2017, 07:23 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
@Kyra-Wolfe-666

Licking his lips a bit before he hopped onto the Skyboulder, gathering his thoughts to prepare for the few ceremonies there were tonight. There were a few young cats that needed to be introduced into the clan, given their clan names and given mentors. He believed he had their names figured out as well as the mentors that they should be assigned to, this should go smoothly. It was good to have more cats in Skyclan, and rather than worrying about there being 'too many mouths to feed', he instead believed that with the new arrivals meant more bodies to look for food and provide for the clan. Skyclan would fare well in the coming season, he had a feeling, but he also hoped that Starclan would not let something horrid befall his beloved clan. They had been so mysteriously silent lately, though he would not be the cat to lose faith. If there was any cat in this clan that had a strong faith in their warrior ancestors, it was Grousestar. His faith was unwavering.

"Cats of Skyclan will you please meet beneath the Skyrock for a clan meeting!" Called out the leader in a familiar yowl. Of course he would wait patiently for his clan to gather before promptly continuing on.

"There are two young cats today that will be receiving their clan names,
as well as mentors seeing that they're both the ages of an apprentice. So please, without further hesitation may Iris and Frost step forward?
"
Frost glanced up. She wasn't aware today would be her naming ceremony. She glanced at her mother, who purred loudly and gave her ear a lick. Eyes wide, she got to her paws and padded forward. She glanced back and saw Petalstorm helping Iris cross the clearing.

Iris struggled across the clearing, her mother helping her. She was able to walk on all her legs, but they were weak and soon gave out. After a few fox-lengths, she had to drag her body across the ground. She settled next to her sister and stared up at Grousestar.
Old November 16th, 2017, 08:56 PM
Lovable Cannibal

@Kyra-Wolfe-666

Just like the many cats that were asked to step forward before, Grousestar smiled upon them with as much love and pride as any cat could muster, nodding to each of them for a moment before continuing on with their combined ceremonies.
"Spirits of StarClan, you know every cat by name. I ask you now to take away the names from the two cats you see before you, for theye no longer stand for what they are. By my authority as Clan leader, and with the approval of our warrior ancestors, I give these two young cats new names. From this moment on they will no longer be known as Iris and Frost, but Icepaw and Frostpaw. And both of you are at least the age of six moons and so you both will be considered apprentices until you receive your warrior names."
Pausing for a moment to catch his breath and clear his throat a bit, the leader would promptly continue with the two ceremonies.
"Icepaw, your mentor will be Whitebelly and Frostpaw, your mentor will be Flamingspirit." Now his gaze would turn to the two warriors he named as mentors for these two new apprentices. "Whitebelly and Flamingspirit,
you are both ready to take on apprentices of your own. Whitebelly you will be the mentor of Icepaw, and Flamingspirit you will be the mentor of Frostpaw. I hope that you pass down all of your knowledge onto them.
"

Breathing out now, he would turn his gaze to the whole of the clan and drawing the meeting to a close.
"That will conclude this clan meeting!" And with that, he would leap from the boulder and return to his den.

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 18th, 2017, 06:19 PM
Lovable Cannibal

@Charmer

{Since this is simply announcing Shinefang as the medicine cat, the other ceremony requests will be conducted on the 28th as scheduled.}

Once again the Skyclan leader found himself ascending the Skyboulder for an announcement, but it was an announcement that didn't happen very often. It was an important one.
Reaching the top he would yowl the familiar words to gather his clanmates below.
"Cats of Skyclan will you please meet beneath the Skyboulder for a clan meeting!"

As was usual, he waited until all had gathered below to hear his words, and once they had gathered, he would begin.
"As you all have come to notice, we have been left without a medicine cat and with the coming leafbare, that is something that simply cannot stand. So while it may not be my decision, I simply cannot wait for our ancestors to speak up. I have decided Skyclan's medicine cat shall be Shinefang."
Of course, the idea wasn't entirely his, the warrior had actually come to him and suggested it. Perhaps that in itself was a sign from Starclan that he was the correct choice. He hoped so.
"He will surely be making his journey to the Starcave soon." Flicking his ear, he tried to think if there was more for him to say on the matter before apparently deciding that that was it. Nodding now, he would give time for the clan to congratulate the new medicine cat before calling the meeting to an end.

"That will conclude this clan meeting!" And with that, the brown tabby leaped from the boulder and returned to his den.

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 19th, 2017, 12:01 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Shinefang gave a quick bow, accepting the new duty. He had more or less been practicing as the medicine cat already, but he supposed it was official now. This would be a good change for him. He didn't exactly look forward to visiting the Starcave, but he would. He would do everything that was required of a medicine cat, all for his beloved Skyclan. For now, it could wait. There were cats to tend to.

Old November 24th, 2017, 12:18 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang gave a quick bow, accepting the new duty. He had more or less been practicing as the medicine cat already, but he supposed it was official now. This would be a good change for him. He didn't exactly look forward to visiting the Starcave, but he would. He would do everything that was required of a medicine cat, all for his beloved Skyclan. For now, it could wait. There were cats to tend to.
The tortoiseshell tom let out a squeal and bounced towards his former mentor, a big grin plastered on his maw. Words could not describe how happy the warrior was, his emerald green hues glistened with joy. He practically tackled the older feline down and began to nuzzle and lick him, licking his cheeks and forehead, nuzzling beneath his chin. Turtlebright was making incoherent squeaks and yips, unable to form words. After a few moments of nuzzling and licking the tom lifted himself up and gave Shinefang a bright smile "Congratulations!" he purred, his tail lashing behind him.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old November 24th, 2017, 03:43 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The tortoiseshell tom let out a squeal and bounced towards his former mentor, a big grin plastered on his maw. Words could not describe how happy the warrior was, his emerald green hues glistened with joy. He practically tackled the older feline down and began to nuzzle and lick him, licking his cheeks and forehead, nuzzling beneath his chin. Turtlebright was making incoherent squeaks and yips, unable to form words. After a few moments of nuzzling and licking the tom lifted himself up and gave Shinefang a bright smile "Congratulations!" he purred, his tail lashing behind him.
Shinefang didn't expect his former apprentice to nearly bowl him over like that. Her has to fight to keep his balance as the excitable younger tom bombarded him with nuzzling and licking. The older tom raised his paw and lightly cuffed the younger cat's ear. "Yes yes, good for me. Now don't go licking me to death or Grousestar will have to climb back up on the Skyboulder twice in one day," the old tom grouched. He was glad though. Glad to serve his clan like this, and glad to have an old apprentice ready to tackle him with joy. "Better watch your tail now. If you end up getting yourself hurt by doing something mouse-brained, I'll know," he said teasingly.