Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 11:48 PM
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by wendigo
Today 11:19 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Lillith
Last post by elaif
Today 11:10 PM
Character interaction and...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 11:09 PM
LF- VenomWink art.
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 10:55 PM

Old November 8th, 2017, 03:33 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Purekit nuzzled against her mother, soft downy fur prickling with satisfaction. Her mother, Swanheart, was absolutley perfect. She always made sure Purekit was feeling okay, even when her stomach acted up. Nuzzling her mother's shin, the highest part that Purekit could reach, the female purred.

"Me?" Purekits voice was, well, pure. It was soft and quiet, sort of like a flap of a robin's wings. Though she could be a nervous reck at times, Purekit knew she would never be judged in the nursery when her mother was around. "When am I gonna be a warrior?" Like always, the young kit's mind was wandering. She could hardly pay attention and had Moreno than a little trouble when it came to staying on task. Sure, it didn't effect her now, but when she became a warrior, that would have to stop.
Swanheart smiled yet again and she had a soft giggle , the she cat yawned as she thought back to her past and her conversation with that grumpy old tom nightowl . It did sound like being a mother would be busy , back breaking , not getting your own time . But she thought of it as none of those things she will do what ever it take in her power to keep purekit safe
" soon dear soon, now then any requests ? " she asked as her ear twitched again , she wanted to make sure purekit had what she needed and be happy . But on the other side of her mind she wondered where her father was.
don't be silly , that tom is probably getting things for our no wait actually my daughter . If that mouse brain isn't here by night !she thought as her tail flicked .

The speckled she cat nose twitched smelling many other things in the den , but she tried not to be too distracted if it would mean being distracted a predator might take the opportunity to harm her kit. Her fur slightly rose at that thought but soon forgotten it as she cleared her throat and focused back on her kit.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 8th, 2017, 05:02 PM
⚣ dimitri kisser

My Mood: Flirty

@mompaws

Beekit dragged himself with no hesitation into the serenity of the ordered nursery, peering in quietly and letting a smile grow on his small and weak face. He dived into the moss, happily and excitedly gazing around the somewhat crowded den. It was beautiful and neatly made; in all honestly, Beekit had fallen in love with the small, comfortable room. It was safe and tightly packed at a comfortable temperature, the sunlight that filtered in through even the smallest spaces dappling the mossy beds in bright, warm pools to bask in to heat one's pelt on even the hottest of greenleaf days at a perfect feel.

trying to take my barbell into the mens room ansd failing
to get it through the doorway like a dog with a large stick
―「site
Old November 10th, 2017, 12:07 PM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by julean View Post
@mompaws

Beekit dragged himself with no hesitation into the serenity of the ordered nursery, peering in quietly and letting a smile grow on his small and weak face. He dived into the moss, happily and excitedly gazing around the somewhat crowded den. It was beautiful and neatly made; in all honestly, Beekit had fallen in love with the small, comfortable room. It was safe and tightly packed at a comfortable temperature, the sunlight that filtered in through even the smallest spaces dappling the mossy beds in bright, warm pools to bask in to heat one's pelt on even the hottest of greenleaf days at a perfect feel.

Peakit slowly woke up from her nap, feeling movement not far from her. She opened her eyes to an ocean of moss.
"Oops, looks like my head fell in again ..." The she-kit said to herself, sneezing away the few bits of moss that had made their way into her delicate nose. She often talked out-loud even if no one was there to hear her.
She was about to stay there, comfortably laying in her favourite spot, looking at the patterns the light took as the winds made the leaves move in unisson, when she remembered the reason she woke up in the first place. Stretching, she took a whiff of the scents around her. She recognised most of them, but ... one of them was different.
She looked around, squinting, her poor sight being little help at spotting the newcomer. She took some steps forward, and finally she could see a new kit, with a generously colored pelt. He seemed to be happy, and amazed, like it was the first time he'd seen this place.
She wondered what he was doing here. He looked too old to have been born while she had been asleep. Though ... he did seem to be on the frail side of things.
She figured the best way to find out was to simply ask.
"Hi !" She mewed. " You seem to like it here, is it your first time in the nursery ?"

Old November 10th, 2017, 07:38 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Swanheart smiled yet again and she had a soft giggle , the she cat yawned as she thought back to her past and her conversation with that grumpy old tom nightowl . It did sound like being a mother would be busy , back breaking , not getting your own time . But she thought of it as none of those things she will do what ever it take in her power to keep purekit safe
" soon dear soon, now then any requests ? " she asked as her ear twitched again , she wanted to make sure purekit had what she needed and be happy . But on the other side of her mind she wondered where her father was.
don't be silly , that tom is probably getting things for our no wait actually my daughter . If that mouse brain isn't here by night !she thought as her tail flicked .

The speckled she cat nose twitched smelling many other things in the den , but she tried not to be too distracted if it would mean being distracted a predator might take the opportunity to harm her kit. Her fur slightly rose at that thought but soon forgotten it as she cleared her throat and focused back on her kit.
Ugh, writer's block. Sorry for the short post.
Purekit looked up at her mother with clear, curious eyes. "Mouse?" She asked with a hopeful smile. Then she frowned, seeing her mother' she sudden change of expression. "What's wrong?" She asked, eyes wide. Purekit pawed at her mother's chest, wondering what was bugging her.

Last edited by Undercover; November 10th, 2017 at 07:38 PM.
Old November 10th, 2017, 07:51 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Ugh, writer's block. Sorry for the short post.
Purekit looked up at her mother with clear, curious eyes. "Mouse?" She asked with a hopeful smile. Then she frowned, seeing her mother' she sudden change of expression. "What's wrong?" She asked, eyes wide. Purekit pawed at her mother's chest, wondering what was bugging her.
Swanheart snapped out of her thought as she heard her little angel speak her brown eyes looked at the smaller she cat
" if a mouse is what my girl wants then a mouse is what she shall receive " she purred and nuzzled purekit her ear flicked as she heard her daughter ask her ' what was wrong ' She only gave a sigh in response trying to think of something to say that hopefully won't upset purekit , she didn't want purekit to be worried about that tom who was supposed to be helping her at this moment . But yet she couldn't help feel slightily angry that he wasn't here to help care for purekit it just wasn't right !

don't say anything to upset her , she's only a kit . Just say that her father whent out hunting she thought and cleared her throat again
" nothing sweaty it's just that your father whent out hunting and is taking to long when he should be with us " she meowed softly but inside she felt a tinge of guilt " now then , that mouse you asked for " she smiled as she spotted one in the den her smile grew even wider

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 11th, 2017, 12:08 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Charmer

Paintedsky groomed her kit, Sycamorekit happily then glanced up at Shinefang was entering,” Hello Shinefang.” She meowed

Sycamorekit paused Shinefang...Shinefang...He’s the medicine cat right! she smiled,” Hello Shinefang!” She gave a small wave with her tail to show her joy and that she was welcoming of Shinefang.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 11th, 2017, 12:27 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@Charmer

Paintedsky groomed her kit, Sycamorekit happily then glanced up at Shinefang was entering,” Hello Shinefang.” She meowed

Sycamorekit paused Shinefang...Shinefang...He’s the medicine cat right! she smiled,” Hello Shinefang!” She gave a small wave with her tail to show her joy and that she was welcoming of Shinefang.
Shinefang shuffled into the den, trying not to move the joints in his legs too much. This colder weather was being less and less kind to him. "Good morning, Paintedsky," the old tom. muttered through his teeth, delicately holding some borage leaves. "Mornin' Sycamorekit. Looks like you're feeling energetic today," he said with a friendly grin, his scarred face making it look more like a grimace. He turned back to Paintedsky and placed the leaves down near her head so she could pick them up without having to move much. "Those are to help you make milk. Any problems with that?" He asked, leaning in to sniff the air around her for heat of smells of fever. Shinefang was merely passable as a medicine cat at this point in time, but he was glad he at least remembered what questions to ask queens after they've kitted. Before his mate died, she'd spent the last few weeks in the nursery waiting for them to be born, and he's come to visit her as often as he could, so he'd had enough chances to see the medicine cat checking on the queens and kits to know what to ask and look for. He turned to Sycamore kit next. "And how about you, little one? How are you feeling today?" He asked, leaning in to give the kit a sniff and feel the air. "No fever. I'm going to put my ear to your chest real quick," he announced, doing so and nodding with satisfaction at the steady, and quick beating within.

Old November 11th, 2017, 12:33 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang shuffled into the den, trying not to move the joints in his legs too much. This colder weather was being less and less kind to him. "Good morning, Paintedsky," the old tom. muttered through his teeth, delicately holding some borage leaves. "Mornin' Sycamorekit. Looks like you're feeling energetic today," he said with a friendly grin, his scarred face making it look more like a grimace. He turned back to Paintedsky and placed the leaves down near her head so she could pick them up without having to move much. "Those are to help you make milk. Any problems with that?" He asked, leaning in to sniff the air around her for heat of smells of fever. Shinefang was merely passable as a medicine cat at this point in time, but he was glad he at least remembered what questions to ask queens after they've kitted. Before his mate died, she'd spent the last few weeks in the nursery waiting for them to be born, and he's come to visit her as often as he could, so he'd had enough chances to see the medicine cat checking on the queens and kits to know what to ask and look for. He turned to Sycamore kit next. "And how about you, little one? How are you feeling today?" He asked, leaning in to give the kit a sniff and feel the air. "No fever. I'm going to put my ear to your chest real quick," he announced, doing so and nodding with satisfaction at the steady, and quick beating within.
Paintedsky nodded remembering what to do with the borge not really caring. (Short cuz IDK what she is suppose to do with borge)

Sycamorekit smiled,” I’m doing good. What are you checking for when you put your ear on my chest? And what is borge for. Is my mother sick or something?” She asked feeling proud of her questions,” why did you sniff me.”

Paintedsky blushed in embarrassment,” Sorry. Sycamorekit is really curious. Sycamorekit. Let him just do his job, alright?”

Sycamorekit groaned,” Fine...” she twitched her ear annoyed at her mother for not letting her learn.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 11th, 2017, 03:21 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Paintedsky nodded remembering what to do with the borge not really caring. (Short cuz IDK what she is suppose to do with borge)

Sycamorekit smiled,” I’m doing good. What are you checking for when you put your ear on my chest? And what is borge for. Is my mother sick or something?” She asked feeling proud of her questions,” why did you sniff me.”

Paintedsky blushed in embarrassment,” Sorry. Sycamorekit is really curious. Sycamorekit. Let him just do his job, alright?”

Sycamorekit groaned,” Fine...” she twitched her ear annoyed at her mother for not letting her learn.
"It's alright," he assured the kit's mother. "In order: I'm listening to your heartbeat to make sure it sounds strong, borage helps your mother make enough milk for you, she's not sick and I'm sniffing to see if you have any sign of infection or fever." The old tom looked the kit over, his one eye searching for any sign of sickness. "Your pelt looks shiny. Any pain in your belly?" Sycamore kit looked completely healthy and he was pretty certain the answer was no to the bellyache question.

Old November 11th, 2017, 05:07 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Swanheart snapped out of her thought as she heard her little angel speak her brown eyes looked at the smaller she cat
" if a mouse is what my girl wants then a mouse is what she shall receive " she purred and nuzzled purekit her ear flicked as she heard her daughter ask her ' what was wrong ' She only gave a sigh in response trying to think of something to say that hopefully won't upset purekit , she didn't want purekit to be worried about that tom who was supposed to be helping her at this moment . But yet she couldn't help feel slightily angry that he wasn't here to help care for purekit it just wasn't right !

don't say anything to upset her , she's only a kit . Just say that her father whent out hunting she thought and cleared her throat again
" nothing sweetie it's just that your father whent out hunting and is taking to long when he should be with us " she meowed softly but inside she felt a tinge of guilt " now then , that mouse you asked for " she smiled as she spotted one in the den her smile grew even wider
((You could put up a mate finder for Swan. Or I could post a father finder again)
Purekit gave a serious nod. "Okay," she meowed, tucking her chin to lap at a scruffy patch of fur on her fluffy chest. "Maybe he's finding a really good piece of prey!" As Purekit followed her mother's gaze, she gave a twitch of her whiskers to show her excitment. "Can I get it, mama?"