Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 03:26 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 03:21 PM
'Shadows of the Moon' [T]
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 03:18 PM
Knowledge trading center
by hades.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 03:00 PM

Old November 11th, 2017, 05:16 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
((You could put up a mate finder for Swan. Or I could post a father finder again)
Purekit gave a serious nod. "Okay," she meowed, tucking her chin to lap at a scruffy patch of fur on her fluffy chest. "Maybe he's finding a really good piece of prey!" As Purekit followed her mother's gaze, she gave a twitch of her whiskers to show her excitment. "Can I get it, mama?"
Sorry I thought you made a role for a father in the plot )

Swanheart chuckled softly as she heard her kit
" If you want to my little warrior ~" she meowed her ear twitched she then cleaned her fur since it has some dirt . It was surprising to her that purekit already wanted to hunt for prey yet she was just getting used to being around the nersery! It was very amusing to her. Her tail was swishing across the floor letting the dust fly . Her gaze whent to a bird that landed outside of the den it pecked the ground a few times then flew off her brown eyes followed it with a smile

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 11th, 2017, 05:30 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Sorry I thought you made a role for a father in the plot )

Swanheart chuckled softly as she heard her kit
" If you want to my little warrior ~" she meowed her ear twitched she then cleaned her fur since it has some dirt . It was surprising to her that purekit already wanted to hunt for prey yet she was just getting used to being around the nersery! It was very amusing to her. Her tail was swishing across the floor letting the dust fly . Her gaze whent to a bird that landed outside of the den it pecked the ground a few times then flew off her brown eyes followed it with a smile
It was never claimed)
Purekit nodded, small tail sticking up straight. The she-kit bounced up and darted over. Maybe one of the Warriors brought it in! Sniffing the prey excitedly, she tried to distinguish the scent. However, it was unknownst to the female. Picking it up between her teeth, Purekit lifted her neck as high as it would go so the thing wouldn't drag on the ground. Being the small size she was, though, it's hindquarters were being dragged along the dusty floor of the den. "Who caught it, mama?" She dumped the prey at her mother's paws and looked up, eager for answers that would satisfy her curiosity.

Last edited by Undercover; November 11th, 2017 at 05:30 PM.
Old November 11th, 2017, 05:45 PM

Quote:
It was never claimed)
Purekit nodded, small tail sticking up straight. The she-kit bounced up and darted over. Maybe one of the Warriors brought it in! Sniffing the prey excitedly, she tried to distinguish the scent. However, it was unknownst to the female. Picking it up between her teeth, Purekit lifted her neck as high as it would go so the thing wouldn't drag on the ground. Being the small size she was, though, it's hindquarters were being dragged along the dusty floor of the den. "Who caught it, mama?" She dumped the prey at her mother's paws and looked up, eager for answers that would satisfy her curiosity.
Swanhearts ears perked up her eyes widened also with curiosity
" what you mean my little warrior? " she said and noticed the prey she sniffed it but the sent seemed unfamiliar to her as well. After she sniffed it she sneezed and licked her nose . She only gave a shrug in response
" I really don't know purekit no body seemed to pass my eyes as you were trying to hunt it " she meowed hopefully this would be answered by either some warrior or a sign from starclan. She shook her head she didn't like this at all to her this meant some intruder was in the nursery . She will find that intruder .

Old November 12th, 2017, 11:48 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
"It's alright," he assured the kit's mother. "In order: I'm listening to your heartbeat to make sure it sounds strong, borage helps your mother make enough milk for you, she's not sick and I'm sniffing to see if you have any sign of infection or fever." The old tom looked the kit over, his one eye searching for any sign of sickness. "Your pelt looks shiny. Any pain in your belly?" Sycamore kit looked completely healthy and he was pretty certain the answer was no to the bellyache question.
Sycamorekit smiled,” No. I feel fine. If there was what would happen to me?” She asked wanting to know in case she ever did feel pain in her stomach.

Paintedsky glanced at Sycamorekit,” Don’t ask questions like that. He’ll think your lying trying to tough it out...”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 12th, 2017, 01:17 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaFlower View Post
Peakit slowly woke up from her nap, feeling movement not far from her. She opened her eyes to an ocean of moss.
"Oops, looks like my head fell in again ..." The she-kit said to herself, sneezing away the few bits of moss that had made their way into her delicate nose. She often talked out-loud even if no one was there to hear her.
She was about to stay there, comfortably laying in her favourite spot, looking at the patterns the light took as the winds made the leaves move in unisson, when she remembered the reason she woke up in the first place. Stretching, she took a whiff of the scents around her. She recognised most of them, but ... one of them was different.
She looked around, squinting, her poor sight being little help at spotting the newcomer. She took some steps forward, and finally she could see a new kit, with a generously colored pelt. He seemed to be happy, and amazed, like it was the first time he'd seen this place.
She wondered what he was doing here. He looked too old to have been born while she had been asleep. Though ... he did seem to be on the frail side of things.
She figured the best way to find out was to simply ask.
"Hi !" She mewed. " You seem to like it here, is it your first time in the nursery ?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by julean View Post
@mompaws

Beekit dragged himself with no hesitation into the serenity of the ordered nursery, peering in quietly and letting a smile grow on his small and weak face. He dived into the moss, happily and excitedly gazing around the somewhat crowded den. It was beautiful and neatly made; in all honestly, Beekit had fallen in love with the small, comfortable room. It was safe and tightly packed at a comfortable temperature, the sunlight that filtered in through even the smallest spaces dappling the mossy beds in bright, warm pools to bask in to heat one's pelt on even the hottest of greenleaf days at a perfect feel.

Pipitchirp followed in after the tabby male, a smile weaving its way across her face. Her glassy green pools were previously locked on Beekit, but they now transferred over to Peakit. She swayed towards her daughter, paws following one after another as they slid over the ground with eloquence.
"Now, baby, don't overwhelm him too much. He's had a hard day." The queen spoke in as soft a tone as she could muster, gently bending her neck down to rearrange the hairs on her daughter's head. Pipitchirp then brought herself up to her usual stance, gazing around the nursery for a few moments, before heading towards the usual bed that she would rest in. Slender audits twitching and swivelling upon her refined cranium, whilst her paws kneaded through the messy heap of moss. The female settled back once she was comfortable enough in her position, and she then continued on to observe the two kits interacting with each other. At first, she had been a little wary that maybe Peakit would be too much for the staggering tom-kit, but Pipitchirp had a strong feeling that he would be able to tolerate her. It also didn't seem like he was letting his hind legs stop him from doing much, and that thought alone almost brought tears to the over-sensitive queen's eyes.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Old November 12th, 2017, 05:24 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Sycamorekit smiled,” No. I feel fine. If there was what would happen to me?” She asked wanting to know in case she ever did feel pain in her stomach.

Paintedsky glanced at Sycamorekit,” Don’t ask questions like that. He’ll think your lying trying to tough it out...”
Shinefang flicked his tail dismissively. "Eh Sycamore kit doesn't strike me as the lying type. I bet his mom has taught him to tell the truth," he shot Paintedsky a conspiratory grin, "That's what good clan cats do, isn't that right, kit? Bellyache is pretty common in kits. It depends on what's causing it, but I'd probably just give you a plant to eat and it would help you feel better."

Old November 13th, 2017, 07:22 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang flicked his tail dismissively. "Eh Sycamore kit doesn't strike me as the lying type. I bet his mom has taught him to tell the truth," he shot Paintedsky a conspiratory grin, "That's what good clan cats do, isn't that right, kit? Bellyache is pretty common in kits. It depends on what's causing it, but I'd probably just give you a plant to eat and it would help you feel better."
Paintedsky smiled,” Good.” She meowed then Sycamorekit nodded,” Oh. Makes since.” She meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 13th, 2017, 06:36 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Swanhearts ears perked up her eyes widened also with curiosity
" what you mean my little warrior? " she said and noticed the prey she sniffed it but the sent seemed unfamiliar to her as well. After she sniffed it she sneezed and licked her nose . She only gave a shrug in response
" I really don't know purekit no body seemed to pass my eyes as you were trying to hunt it " she meowed hopefully this would be answered by either some warrior or a sign from starclan. She shook her head she didn't like this at all to her this meant some intruder was in the nursery . She will find that intruder .
Purekit nudged the mouse closer to her mother, letting it rest against the older she-cat's paw. "Who hunted it in the forest?" She asked, rephrasing her first question. As Swanheart answered, Purekit gave a small shrug. "Hmm, okay!" Satisfied with the answer, and someway bewildered by her mother's anxiety, Purekit bent her muzzle and chewed a pice of the mouse. "Want some?" She asked, pushing it toward her mother. Since she had a rather sensitive stomach, Purekit didn't like to eat much.
Old November 13th, 2017, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Purekit nudged the mouse closer to her mother, letting it rest against the older she-cat's paw. "Who hunted it in the forest?" She asked, rephrasing her first question. As Swanheart answered, Purekit gave a small shrug. "Hmm, okay!" Satisfied with the answer, and someway bewildered by her mother's anxiety, Purekit bent her muzzle and chewed a pice of the mouse. "Want some?" She asked, pushing it toward her mother. Since she had a rather sensitive stomach, Purekit didn't like to eat much.
Swanheart looked at her daughter with a worried look
" sure ... But only a bite the rest is yours " she meowed as she bent over as well to take a bite of the mouse . She licked her lips when her tail thrashed happily she nudged the mouse with her paw back to her kit. She decided to lay down and put her head on her paws with a happy sigh , this was her happy ending , her happiness that she had wanted . But the only thing missing from this happy day was a mate she will find a father that would help take care purekit , help their family grow help purekit to be a strong warrior . But she was rather picky with toms oh well.

Old November 13th, 2017, 08:59 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Paintedsky smiled,” Good.” She meowed then Sycamorekit nodded,” Oh. Makes since.” She meowed.
"Yep. That's why they give me the big den," he muttered. "Good news kit, you're as healthy as can be. Just make sure you stay that way. But if you can't, you know where to find me." Shinefang nodded to Paintedsky as he turned and nosed his way through the brambles at the nursery entrance and slipped outside.