by Myling
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 04:50 AM

Old April 18th, 2017, 09:20 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Icy's Home [open~]

@BluBunny @No one for Pres~

Icy's eyes gleamed excitedly. "Ah, let's go then!" He said, flicking his tail and walking towards the cat-flap. "I'm not very hungry either. I just ate this morning," the tom shrugged. "I used to hunt and eat mice and rats, but nowadays, I generally have dry brown food or canned meat. My owners give it to me."

Before he went inside the house, however, Icy sniffed the air. He noticed a new scent, of a molly this time. The white-pelted tom raised his head. He swore he heard a voice too- and sure enough, there was another cat in the fence. What's she talking about? Stalking cats? Is that about me? Icy wondered.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old April 18th, 2017, 10:05 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
@BluBunny @No one for Pres~

Icy's eyes gleamed excitedly. "Ah, let's go then!" He said, flicking his tail and walking towards the cat-flap. "I'm not very hungry either. I just ate this morning," the tom shrugged. "I used to hunt and eat mice and rats, but nowadays, I generally have dry brown food or canned meat. My owners give it to me."

Before he went inside the house, however, Icy sniffed the air. He noticed a new scent, of a molly this time. The white-pelted tom raised his head. He swore he heard a voice too- and sure enough, there was another cat in the fence. What's she talking about? Stalking cats? Is that about me? Icy wondered.

Cloud chuckled at the tom, the grass felt nice underneath his paws. He wondered what the Twolegs den would feel like. Before the two cats headed inside he heard a female voice. He had been so caught up in talking to Icy that he didn't bother to see if there were anymore cats around them. He we slightly annoyed with the Molly's comment but chose to keep quiet. His thick white pelt pirckled a bit, he hoped she didn't cause any trouble.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old April 23rd, 2017, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Cloud chuckled at the tom, the grass felt nice underneath his paws. He wondered what the Twolegs den would feel like. Before the two cats headed inside he heard a female voice. He had been so caught up in talking to Icy that he didn't bother to see if there were anymore cats around them. He we slightly annoyed with the Molly's comment but chose to keep quiet. His thick white pelt pirckled a bit, he hoped she didn't cause any trouble.
[sorry, I was going to wait for no one for pres to respond first, but I guess not]

"Hmmm. Let's just go inside now," Icy shrugged, entering through the transparent cat-flap. As soon as he entered, the comforting, satisfying scent of home entered his nostrils. The smell of food, of warmth, of his human family. It was his preferred scent, that contrasted so much with the outside one: sharp fresh wind and grassy dew.

"Follow me!" He grinned. Inside the house, there were glazed oak-wooden floors, and a spiral staircase. The kitchen was nearby, where Icy's food and water dish was placed. "Where d'you want to go? I'm afraid that my house isn't the largest house in the neighborhood, and probably not the most interesting, but it'd have to do. I have a playroom where there are a bunch of pillows and balls and stuff."

Old April 23rd, 2017, 12:57 PM

Quote:
[sorry, I was going to wait for no one for pres to respond first, but I guess not]

"Hmmm. Let's just go inside now," Icy shrugged, entering through the transparent cat-flap. As soon as he entered, the comforting, satisfying scent of home entered his nostrils. The smell of food, of warmth, of his human family. It was his preferred scent, that contrasted so much with the outside one: sharp fresh wind and grassy dew.

"Follow me!" He grinned. Inside the house, there were glazed oak-wooden floors, and a spiral staircase. The kitchen was nearby, where Icy's food and water dish was placed. "Where d'you want to go? I'm afraid that my house isn't the largest house in the neighborhood, and probably not the most interesting, but it'd have to do. I have a playroom where there are a bunch of pillows and balls and stuff."
Cloud shrugged and followed Icy inside, the smell of the Twoleg nest hit him quickly. The smell wasn't as bad as he thought he would've been, but he could smell Twoleg everywhere and he didn't like it. The smell made him a bit nervous, "Do you think your Twolegs will be upset with a loner in their nest?" He asked. He looked around the nest carefully, it looked pretty large to him. His ears twitched in confusion, "What are pill-ows?" He said the word in a strange way. He had heard Kittypet terms like house, road, fence but he never heard of pillow.

Old April 24th, 2017, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Cloud shrugged and followed Icy inside, the smell of the Twoleg nest hit him quickly. The smell wasn't as bad as he thought he would've been, but he could smell Twoleg everywhere and he didn't like it. The smell made him a bit nervous, "Do you think your Twolegs will be upset with a loner in their nest?" He asked. He looked around the nest carefully, it looked pretty large to him. His ears twitched in confusion, "What are pill-ows?" He said the word in a strange way. He had heard Kittypet terms like house, road, fence but he never heard of pillow.
"Twolegs?" Icy heard the word again, and his ear twitched in slight discomfort. "Wait, what does that word mean? Does that mean humans? The creatures that stand upright and take care of me?" What strange lonerspeak. I was once an alley cat, but I've never heard that word! Perpahs we lived in different parts of town, he thought.

"If that's what you mean, I don't think they'd be too upset. They've gone out somewhere for the day, and they probably won't come back 'til evening." The tom licked his paw briefly.

"Oh, and pillows?" This time, Icy chuckled. There were already so many miscommunications! "Oh, they're fluffy little things that are soft and made up of feathers. Sort of a human thing, or twoleg thing, I suppose."

Last edited by Gusty; April 24th, 2017 at 09:34 PM.
Old April 25th, 2017, 08:12 AM

Quote:
"Twolegs?" Icy heard the word again, and his ear twitched in slight discomfort. "Wait, what does that word mean? Does that mean humans? The creatures that stand upright and take care of me?" What strange lonerspeak. I was once an alley cat, but I've never heard that word! Perpahs we lived in different parts of town, he thought.

"If that's what you mean, I don't think they'd be too upset. They've gone out somewhere for the day, and they probably won't come back 'til evening." The tom licked his paw briefly.

"Oh, and pillows?" This time, Icy chuckled. There were already so many miscommunications! "Oh, they're fluffy little things that are soft and made up of feathers. Sort of a human thing, or twoleg thing, I suppose."
Cloud realized that the kittypet may not know what he means by Twolegs, "Oh, yes. Hoo-muns?We call them Twolegs." He mewed. Cloud ran his paw over his ear a few times. His ears twitched a bit, "Where do they get the feathers from?" He wondered if Twolegs hunt birds as well and keep the feathers just like some cats do to use for their nests. Twolegs were confusing and the names Icy used were even more confusing!

Old April 26th, 2017, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Cloud realized that the kittypet may not know what he means by Twolegs, "Oh, yes. Hoo-muns?We call them Twolegs." He mewed. Cloud ran his paw over his ear a few times. His ears twitched a bit, "Where do they get the feathers from?" He wondered if Twolegs hunt birds as well and keep the feathers just like some cats do to use for their nests. Twolegs were confusing and the names Icy used were even more confusing!
"Umm," Icy stammered, trying to think about the answer to the question. "I'm not quite sure where the feathers come from. I guess humans- twolegs- go hunting just like us?" He guessed. "But instead of eating the meat, they take the feathers? Yeah, I think that's what they do." The tom reassured himself. Now that Icy thought about it, he never saw his humans eat raw meat before. They always plopped it onto a strange device called a stove first, and cook it until it sizzles and the blood is all gone.

"Humans are a very confusing bunch, aren't they?" Icy's eyes glistened with curiosity. "Even though I spend so much time around them, I haven't quite figured out their ways. Everything in their life is so complex and fast-paced, gosh."

Old April 27th, 2017, 07:47 AM

Quote:
"Umm," Icy stammered, trying to think about the answer to the question. "I'm not quite sure where the feathers come from. I guess humans- twolegs- go hunting just like us?" He guessed. "But instead of eating the meat, they take the feathers? Yeah, I think that's what they do." The tom reassured himself. Now that Icy thought about it, he never saw his humans eat raw meat before. They always plopped it onto a strange device called a stove first, and cook it until it sizzles and the blood is all gone.

"Humans are a very confusing bunch, aren't they?" Icy's eyes glistened with curiosity. "Even though I spend so much time around them, I haven't quite figured out their ways. Everything in their life is so complex and fast-paced, gosh."
Cloud tilted his head a bit, 'Not eat the meat! That's a waste of fresh kill!' He thought. "Twolegs are confusing." He agreed. "Can I see this pillow place now?" he asked politely, he wanted to see what these pillows looked and felt like. The thought of it confused him, when he lived with the clan cats they could only catch a few birds and only were able to use just a bit of feathers for their nests and as a loner Cloud caught even less birds. He wondered how Twolegs were able to hunt so many birds.

Old May 2nd, 2017, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Cloud tilted his head a bit, 'Not eat the meat! That's a waste of fresh kill!' He thought. "Twolegs are confusing." He agreed. "Can I see this pillow place now?" he asked politely, he wanted to see what these pillows looked and felt like. The thought of it confused him, when he lived with the clan cats they could only catch a few birds and only were able to use just a bit of feathers for their nests and as a loner Cloud caught even less birds. He wondered how Twolegs were able to hunt so many birds.
"Yeah!" Icy scampered over the glossy wooden floor. His paws padded down a small flight of stairs into the basement. True to his word, the room was filled with pillows.

Some were the normal ones- large and white- but there were other decorative ones, in an assortment of colors and sizes. In one pile of the room, there was a pile of stuffed animals and bean bags. Icy wasn't sure if a pillow room was normal for most humans, but he assumed it was.

This place was originally created for the human's kid's enjoyment, but Icy used it quite frequently. It was his preferred sleeping spot, due to the mild temperature and shade.

Old May 14th, 2017, 09:45 PM

[ @BluBunny do you want to continue this? XD]