Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:48 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 01:44 AM
Hi WCO!!!
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 01:37 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:15 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 01:08 AM

Old May 15th, 2017, 09:03 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Icy's Home [open~]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
[ @BluBunny do you want to continue this? XD]
Ahhh yes sorry!

Cloud walked across the strange Twoleg ground, slipping every few moments. The ground was brown and looked like the trees in the forest, yet they were glossy and felt like he was on ice. His eyes widen as he stepped into the "pillow" room, he took a few moments to observe the room. His eyes landed on the stuff animals, the toms pelt bristled as he walked over to the fake animals. They didn't have any sort of recognizable scent, except for a scent of Twolegs. He sniffed the animals carefully and begun to sneeze when they're fluffy, soft fur went up his nose. He poked the animals, trying to get their attention. They looked so weird, "What kind of animals are these?" He asked as he continued to smell them.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old May 28th, 2017, 08:50 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Ahhh yes sorry!

Cloud walked across the strange Twoleg ground, slipping every few moments. The ground was brown and looked like the trees in the forest, yet they were glossy and felt like he was on ice. His eyes widen as he stepped into the "pillow" room, he took a few moments to observe the room. His eyes landed on the stuff animals, the toms pelt bristled as he walked over to the fake animals. They didn't have any sort of recognizable scent, except for a scent of Twolegs. He sniffed the animals carefully and begun to sneeze when they're fluffy, soft fur went up his nose. He poked the animals, trying to get their attention. They looked so weird, "What kind of animals are these?" He asked as he continued to smell them.
Icy shrugged. "Well, I can't be sure." He scanned the room. Even though the stuffed plushies were so familiar to him, he never thought about what animals they were.

And the more he thought about it, the more confused he became.

Humans had a way of distorting things, after all. Icy pounced onto a small white fluffy plush. He thought that it vaguely resembled a rabbit, but the eyes were way too large and the ears were droopy. All the proportions were off, compared to a normal, real-life rabbit.

"They're a variety of species, I think."

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old May 28th, 2017, 10:22 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Icy shrugged. "Well, I can't be sure." He scanned the room. Even though the stuffed plushies were so familiar to him, he never thought about what animals they were.

And the more he thought about it, the more confused he became.

Humans had a way of distorting things, after all. Icy pounced onto a small white fluffy plush. He thought that it vaguely resembled a rabbit, but the eyes were way too large and the ears were droopy. All the proportions were off, compared to a normal, real-life rabbit.

"They're a variety of species, I think."
Cloud twitched his ears as he looked at the different "animals" He pawed one of creatures and tilted his head aa rhe animal feel over. He turned his attention to the actual pillows and jumped on top of them. They were very fluffy, he continued tp jump on the pillows- a smirk appearing on his face.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old May 31st, 2017, 10:16 PM

"Do you like the pillow room?" Icy inquired, tilting his head to the side a bit. "I wasn't sure if an outdoorsy-ish cat like you'd enjoy them." But then again, Icy was an outdoorsy feline once. He used to live on his own terms, hunting plump rats on street corners and avoiding humans at all costs. But those days were so long ago... he had learned much about the world now. Humans were pretty selfish creatures, sure, but they had their kind moments. And there were a lot of perks to living with them.

@BluBunny

Old September 20th, 2017, 11:11 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
"Do you like the pillow room?" Icy inquired, tilting his head to the side a bit. "I wasn't sure if an outdoorsy-ish cat like you'd enjoy them." But then again, Icy was an outdoorsy feline once. He used to live on his own terms, hunting plump rats on street corners and avoiding humans at all costs. But those days were so long ago... he had learned much about the world now. Humans were pretty selfish creatures, sure, but they had their kind moments. And there were a lot of perks to living with them.

@BluBunny

-Aurora was lurking in the bushes (yes shes a kittypet) and she stared wait for the perfect moment to come out- I think kinda like the white male... -she thought-

Baby, my phone!

Last edited by S t a r; September 20th, 2017 at 11:14 PM.
Old September 21st, 2017, 08:28 PM

@XxMidnight GalaxyxX

Icy was in his 'pillow room', covered in plush material, when he scented something faintly outside. Is that another cat? he thought to himself, whiskers twitching with curiousity. Well, it wouldn't hurt to take a peek... right? It's probably someone friendly, like all the other housecats I met.

He shook off the pillows surrounding him and scampered towards the front of his house, where the catflap was. After a brief hesitation, Icy slid underneath it and was greeted with sunshine splattering across his pelt, warming it up instantly.

It took him a few seconds for his vision to clear- he had to blink several times; the strong sunlight was very different compared to the dim lightbulbs inside of his house. But when everything was adjusted, Icy realized that the scent was coming from the bushes outside of his house.

Old September 21st, 2017, 09:47 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
@XxMidnight GalaxyxX

Icy was in his 'pillow room', covered in plush material, when he scented something faintly outside. Is that another cat? he thought to himself, whiskers twitching with curiousity. Well, it wouldn't hurt to take a peek... right? It's probably someone friendly, like all the other housecats I met.

He shook off the pillows surrounding him and scampered towards the front of his house, where the catflap was. After a brief hesitation, Icy slid underneath it and was greeted with sunshine splattering across his pelt, warming it up instantly.

It took him a few seconds for his vision to clear- he had to blink several times; the strong sunlight was very different compared to the dim lightbulbs inside of his house. But when everything was adjusted, Icy realized that the scent was coming from the bushes outside of his house.
(sorry for VERY late reply I got ALOT of homework from school today)

-Aurora saw him and dashed inside Icy's backyard and hid in the bushes inside his backyard- "Shoot he almost saw me!" -she whispered- I hope Rusty won't keep from this male... (Rusty is another OC kittypet I have ^^)

Baby, my phone!

Last edited by S t a r; September 21st, 2017 at 09:48 PM.
Old September 21st, 2017, 09:52 PM
touhou trash

My Mood: Lurking
Cool Re: Icy's Home [open~]

I need something to do ;-; ))

Lemon and Lime's ears twitched. The twins had scented many cats going in the direction of one particular twoleg den. Their identical black collars, which had no bell, and used to act like chokers, had sunk a deep passageway through their fur. --- Though, as they focused on the scents, they stopped. They knew they were there, all the cats they had scented.
"Well, should we check it out?"
"Yes, definitely."
"Imagine there's a party!"
Lemon rolled his eyes.
i'm looking for a few roleplay buddies if you see this. my instagram is @pancakey.kun. message me if you want. also, my birthday is the 21st. soon. nice.

[8/25/22]
my instagram is @pan.kyonshii now. i'm not looking for rp buddies anymore, i just want people to see my ocs!

Last edited by slappedpancake; September 21st, 2017 at 10:41 PM.
Old September 21st, 2017, 10:46 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgetsong View Post
I need something to do ;-; ))

Lemon and Lime's ears twitched. The twins had scented many cats going in the direction of one particular twoleg den. Their identical black collars, which had no bell, and used to act like chokers, had sunk a deep passageway through their fur. --- Though, as they focused on the scents, they stopped. They knew they were there, all the cats they had scented.
"Well, should we check it out?"
"Yes, definitely."
"Imagine there's a party!"
Lemon rolled his eyes.
(ELLO COMMAR lol)

Baby, my phone!

Old September 21st, 2017, 10:49 PM
touhou trash

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxMidnight GalaxyxX View Post
(ELLO COMMAR lol)
FINALLY SOMETHING TO DO))
maybe lol))
i'm looking for a few roleplay buddies if you see this. my instagram is @pancakey.kun. message me if you want. also, my birthday is the 21st. soon. nice.

[8/25/22]
my instagram is @pan.kyonshii now. i'm not looking for rp buddies anymore, i just want people to see my ocs!