Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:30 AM
"I've Seen Fire, and I've...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:27 AM
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:52 AM
Our Little Warriors:...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:46 AM
Themed Art Competition...
by ramen
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:43 AM

Old July 29th, 2017, 11:55 AM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Clawedheart gave a nod. "Well, at least, they're sure they have offsprings." He chuckled and gazed at her, nodding. "The same applies for me, I wish we had more kits as well..." He admitted and gazed at his stepson. "Bramblekit." He said simply, he wanted to talk to his stepson too, after all, if the little tom was always watching over him and cared about him so much, well, as a stepfather, he returned the feelings.
Bramblekit smiled at Clawedheart before squeaking a reluctant, "Goodbye!" As Ravenclaw picked up her son and swumg him onto her back. HEr green eyes glimmered with regret. "Take care, Clawedheart." She said, wishing him well before turning around as they walked deeper into the cat, fasing completely from his sight.

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya
Old July 29th, 2017, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
Bramblekit smiled at Clawedheart before squeaking a reluctant, "Goodbye!" As Ravenclaw picked up her son and swumg him onto her back. HEr green eyes glimmered with regret. "Take care, Clawedheart." She said, wishing him well before turning around as they walked deeper into the cat, fasing completely from his sight.
Clawedheart's ears lowered as Ravenclaw picked up Bramblekit. "Bramblekit! Take care of your mother for me!" He called, tearing up. "Ravenclaw, I love you so very much..!" He added, and slowly, everything turned to black, he only wished to be back soon and hang out with his mate and stepson again.
Old July 30th, 2017, 02:32 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

@Bad Wolf
A brown Bengal was fast asleep, her eyes closed and tail reading gently over her nose. One pale green eye opened, and both then opened in surprise as the she-cat realized where she was. Speckledspring gazed in awe at the starry landscape, taking in the beautiful sights. But then worry hit her. Am I dead? The warrior did not remember being hurt, she had healed well from their recent battle with the Dusk Syndicate. And she hadn't been sick for over twelve moons. But she still wanted to know why she was here. She could be dreaming, that was a thought, and Speckledspring took that into account. She sure hoped she wasn't dead, she still had her kits, adopted and biological, to care for. Even though they were now apprentices, she still had to watch out for them. Starclan wouldn't take her away now, would they? So why am i here?

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old July 30th, 2017, 04:37 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
@Bad Wolf
A brown Bengal was fast asleep, her eyes closed and tail reading gently over her nose. One pale green eye opened, and both then opened in surprise as the she-cat realized where she was. Speckledspring gazed in awe at the starry landscape, taking in the beautiful sights. But then worry hit her. Am I dead? The warrior did not remember being hurt, she had healed well from their recent battle with the Dusk Syndicate. And she hadn't been sick for over twelve moons. But she still wanted to know why she was here. She could be dreaming, that was a thought, and Speckledspring took that into account. She sure hoped she wasn't dead, she still had her kits, adopted and biological, to care for. Even though they were now apprentices, she still had to watch out for them. Starclan wouldn't take her away now, would they? So why am i here?
Shamrockglow sat in a tree, waiting for something that was inevitable to happen. He'd not seen this cat since battle, and that was it. It pained the to greatly, more than anything else had ever hurt him, being torn away from his kits, his mate, and his home in SkyClan. He'd come to far to find a place with the other Clans, and in the end, he'd spent his last breath earning that home for the Clan, but more than anything, he'd spent his life making sure his family was safe. And there was nothing to regret, but it still made him sad. The big spotted silver and black tabby closed his eyes, and when he opened them, there was a dull flash of light. He was instantly transfixed upon the Bengal molly as she looked around with evident confusion. He thought that she looked more beautiful than ever, and jumped easily down from the tree, his pelt glossy and showing off no signs of the injuries that had killed him, not a scar on his pelt. He stopped two fox lengths away, even though his paws itched for him to run to her, to breathe in her scent. But he would let her come to him, though he wasn't sure why. “Speckledspring,” Shamrockglow murmured quietly, his voice unusually serious and sorrowful, testing out the name that had never once left his mind since the day he'd learned it.
Old July 30th, 2017, 04:57 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

A starry figure began to fade onto the grassy grounds, curled up as if he were sleeping. The figure awoke, blinking open his leaf-green eyes. Leafclaw raised his head in alarm. Where am I? Is this ShadowClan? But ShadowClan is.. Finally, he understood. I'm dead, he realized. Ears pinned back, he remembered his final moments with dread and grief.

Leafclaw stood up in alarm as the water lie at belly height, rushing and pushing. Sprinting out of the den, his foot dropped downward. Was there always a drop? Now forced to swim, he first swam to the Nursery. "Whitestep," he called with difficulty. "Berrykit, Hollykit, Willowkit, Owlkit!" No response. Cold dread made him go numb. Gulping in a deep breath, he dove under the rushing flood water, and entered the Nursery. No one was there. Leafclaw must've looked too long, because his lungs ached. Swimming back up to the surface, he gasped for air, but was hit by a wave. Cold water filled his jaws. No! Furiously clawing at the water, he began to panic. Slowly, he began to let go of his ambition to claw to the surface. Maybe, just maybe, he could get some peace and quiet, and sleep for a while in the cold water.

Leafclaw sighed. Whitestep would be devastated. Leafclaw sighed again, and stood up. He might as well find something to do here, in StarClan.

(Open!)
Old July 30th, 2017, 08:05 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post

Shamrockglow sat in a tree, waiting for something that was inevitable to happen. He'd not seen this cat since battle, and that was it. It pained the to greatly, more than anything else had ever hurt him, being torn away from his kits, his mate, and his home in SkyClan. He'd come to far to find a place with the other Clans, and in the end, he'd spent his last breath earning that home for the Clan, but more than anything, he'd spent his life making sure his family was safe. And there was nothing to regret, but it still made him sad. The big spotted silver and black tabby closed his eyes, and when he opened them, there was a dull flash of light. He was instantly transfixed upon the Bengal molly as she looked around with evident confusion. He thought that she looked more beautiful than ever, and jumped easily down from the tree, his pelt glossy and showing off no signs of the injuries that had killed him, not a scar on his pelt. He stopped two fox lengths away, even though his paws itched for him to run to her, to breathe in her scent. But he would let her come to him, though he wasn't sure why. “Speckledspring,” Shamrockglow murmured quietly, his voice unusually serious and sorrowful, testing out the name that had never once left his mind since the day he'd learned it.

A soft mew sounded behind the feline, and she turned to see a large silver Bengal standing behind her. Her breath got caught in her throat, and she stared. His pelt shine with starlight, and he looked young and healthy, his pelt sleek and well-groomed, and his eyes shining with starlight and love. Speckledspring could feel tears pooling in the edge of her eyes as she flung herself towards her mate, burying her nose in his fur. He smelled just as she had remembered, at least that hadn't changed. "I miss you so much." She meowed into his shoulder, intertwining her tail with his. Her large belly prevented her from getting as close as she wanted, but she was still glad he was here, he had brought her here. Because now she knew that he had made it safely to Starclan. Speckledspring could feel the little lives inside of her, kicking and moving around. She lifted her pale blue eyes to his, her face shining with love.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old July 30th, 2017, 09:47 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

A soft mew sounded behind the feline, and she turned to see a large silver Bengal standing behind her. Her breath got caught in her throat, and she stared. His pelt shine with starlight, and he looked young and healthy, his pelt sleek and well-groomed, and his eyes shining with starlight and love. Speckledspring could feel tears pooling in the edge of her eyes as she flung herself towards her mate, burying her nose in his fur. He smelled just as she had remembered, at least that hadn't changed. "I miss you so much." She meowed into his shoulder, intertwining her tail with his. Her large belly prevented her from getting as close as she wanted, but she was still glad he was here, he had brought her here. Because now she knew that he had made it safely to Starclan. Speckledspring could feel the little lives inside of her, kicking and moving around. She lifted her pale blue eyes to his, her face shining with love.
Shamrockglow stared a his mate, a cat like no other, and one that he would always watch over until she joined him in StarClan. Although he would miss her, he hoped that it would be a long time before that happened. He took in her scent, savoring it and realizing that he had begun to forget it, and tears welled up in his big green orbs. He buried his nose in her soft reddish and black pelt, taking a deep breath of her scent, then slowly pulled away after a moment and studied her face, then his gaze traveled downwards, towards her round belly, and he drew in his breath in a gasp as soon as he saw this. And then his face lit up, and he broke into a purr. “I miss you too,” Shamrockglow murmured, pressing his muzzle against hers affectionately. He closed his eyes for a moment, then opened them, his usual optimism now showing through, and he tried to meet her gaze. “More kits?” he asked, tipping his head to one side, purring so hard he could barely speak.
Old July 31st, 2017, 06:55 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
She instinctively shrunk further into the fern's cover as she saw a dark outline of a cat rise up. Twitching her ears, she faintly heard it speak, but didn't catch on to what it had said. Slowly, the figure got smaller until it was down to her size. Shaking, she tasted the air and found a familiar scent hit her tongue. Lionfrost? No, her mate was dea-everything hit her like a speeding monster. She shook the terrible memories away, trying to forget.

His beautiful fur soaked with his own blood and the haunting look on his face when she had gazed upon his body. Ivybreeze desperately licking the blood off of his fur and gazing miserably at his broken form.

Thinking that her mind was being toyed with, she spoke in a bitter tone. "Only if you come out first, you monster..." Her last word was filled with fear. Was this her mate's killer? But then why would they come to her? They had succeeded anyways. She sunk lower to the ground so that her belly fur was pressed up against the dirt and her claws were unsheathed into the ground to keep her steady.
It felt as if though a needle had just stabbed him when he watched her shrink back into the safety of the ferns. He kept a small smile on his face but on the inside, panic and sadness ran around in circles. Did she not recognise him? Had she forgotten about him already? Surely not? Lionfrost certainly hadn’t forgotten about his mate yet, and he doubted that he ever would. He would see what she was doing at least once a day and he never missed out on a chance to see how life below was treating her.

He still remembered his spirit living his body and turning back to see the battle once it was over. His heart shattered to see Ivybreeze like that, but fate had set him on this path and there was nothing he could do about it. There was no way he could’ve gone back in time and avoided such a disaster.

“Please Ivybreeze, it’s me, Lionfrost,” He said, his voice pleading. The tom was silently begging her to remember him, or else he would probably no longer be able to put up with the fact that he was no longer living. Cautiously, he took another step forward so that she could see him better. His movements were slow and gentle, as he didn’t want to frighten her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post

Lioncry closed her pale yellow orbs, her ears pinned back. She had always imagined that she would be returning home from the battle and everything would be alright, but now she felt foolish for thinking that, and what was worse, Smokeykit had been there, she had followed Lioncry, and had "watched" Lioncry fight the white furred molly that had been the end of her. Lioncry shook herself and looked back, her starry pelt bristling and a deep sorrow flashed in her gaze as she looked at her sister. It was impossible to tell that they were kin, they looked nothing alike, but Lioncry had never cared, and she loved her sister so much, it hurt more to think that Auroraflame would suffer from Lioncry's death than it hurt Lioncry to think that she was dead. She was in a star of grief, not for herself, but for her Clanmates and littermates, and what they would suffer. The golden pelted warrior sat down, the grass around her rustling gently, bending beneath her paws. But sitting felt wrong, and Lioncry was just too restless, so she stood and padded around so that she was shoulder to shoulder with Auroraflame, her golden starry pelt mixing with her sister's inky black one. Tears rolled silently down the molly's cheeks, but she remained silent for a long time. Then at last, once Auroraflame was down speaking, she did speak. “It wouldn't have stopped anything, and we dealt a massive blow to the Syndicate. That doesn't come without sacrifice. . . .” Lioncry whispered, whiskered twitching uncertainly. She knew that Auroraflame blamed herself, just from the deputy's tone and the guilt in her eyes, and she wanted Auroraflame to know that it wasn't her fault, it was simply StarClan's will, because what else could it have been? An accident? Maybe, but Lioncry had a strong faith in StarClan, and held to it that it had been their wish. “It's not your fault.” Lioncry added, half to herself, as she layer the tip of her tail over her sister's shoulders, tears still falling. When Auroraflame hugged her, Lioncry blinked for a moment, then closed her yellow hues and did the same thing to her sister as the moment dragged on in a timeless circle that felt like it would never end. She drew her tongue over the black she-cat's cheek, purring quietly.
Every cat always hoped to come home from a battle relatively unscathed, but not everyone was that lucky. Some suffered deep wounds and others had to be with permanent injuries, and others lost their lives altogether. Lioncry was just one of those unlucky cats who didn’t get to return home safely. The death of a someone could affect so many cats. Not just the one who had died, but the ones who had loved and cared for them. It had certainly affected Auroraflame. Losing her mentor and sister had driven her hatred for the Dusk Syndicate, and now she was certain that she wanted nothing more to do with them. At least the battle had taught them a lesson. She doubted that any of them would be entering SkyClan’s territory any time soon. “No! It would’ve stopped your death,” Auroraflame cried softly, suppressing a wail from escaping her jaws. No matter what she might tell herself, the ebony deputy knew that Lioncry was right. It seemed that victory always came with sacrifice. That was a rule of battle. “Victory never comes without sacrifice,” Auroraflame mumbled, repeating the words that ran through her head. The inky she-cat wanted to change at, but she knew that that was something that could never be changed. Not even StarClan could change the rules of life. For though they might watch over the clans and the land that they lived in, they didn’t rule over it. As Lioncry spoke again, the she-cat nodded her head, but on the inside, she was thinking otherwise. It had been her fault. They were sisters, they were supposed to look after each other yet she had failed her. “I miss you,” Auroraflame mumbled into her sister’s golden fur as she pressed her nose to her shoulder. The warrior wasn’t sure just how long it would take her to move on and learn that she would no longer see her sister's face everyday, but she would learn to live. It would haunt her each day, but at least she had her brothers still. At least she still had some cats to talk to when she was troubled. But it wouldn’t quite be the same. As much as she loved her other siblings, it wouldn’t quite be the same. Lioncry and her hadn’t just been littermates, but also best friends. There was a connection between them that she doubted she would find with anyone else. She trusted her more than anyone. More than cats like her mother, her brothers, and even Grousestar.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old July 31st, 2017, 08:51 AM
Plant of Poison

[QUOTE=Empress Of Evil;337612][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]

It felt as if though a needle had just stabbed him when he watched her shrink back into the safety of the ferns. He kept a small smile on his face but on the inside, panic and sadness ran around in circles. Did she not recognise him? Had she forgotten about him already? Surely not? Lionfrost certainly hadn’t forgotten about his mate yet, and he doubted that he ever would. He would see what she was doing at least once a day and he never missed out on a chance to see how life below was treating her.

He still remembered his spirit living his body and turning back to see the battle once it was over. His heart shattered to see Ivybreeze like that, but fate had set him on this path and there was nothing he could do about it. There was no way he could’ve gone back in time and avoided such a disaster.

“Please Ivybreeze, it’s me, Lionfrost,” He said, his voice pleading. The tom was silently begging her to remember him, or else he would probably no longer be able to put up with the fact that he was no longer living. Cautiously, he took another step forward so that she could see him better. His movements were slow and gentle, as he didn’t want to frighten her.

The silver tabby shook with emotion as she heard his voice telling her it really was him. Nostalgia hit her like a stone to the head. His soft, warm fur cuddling her during leafbare, his striking blue hues, his joy, everytime she thought about him she felt happiness, but also bitterness. She watched as the cat took slow steps towards her. Slowly, she wiggled her way out of her hiding place, and walked towards him as well until she could see his face, stopping.

They were mere foxtails away. Ivybreeze's amber eyes filled with tears as she vainly tried to hold them in. "Lionfrost..." Was the only word she could manage to speak out with choking on her own emotions. He was here, with her. He was safe in StarClan. She could smell his scent clearly now. Without hesitation, she rushed over to her deceased mate, letting her tears spill out. She hung her head, crying how unfair the world was, how happy she was to see him, how agonizing it was to see him all over again.

She could never live the life she had wanted again with him. He was here yes, in front of her eyes physically and mentally, but she could never bring him home to ShadowClan. Death was what separated them.

Dare me to run

Last edited by Ivy; July 31st, 2017 at 08:52 AM.
Old July 31st, 2017, 08:52 AM
Plant of Poison

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

Every cat always hoped to come home from a battle relatively unscathed, but not everyone was that lucky. Some suffered deep wounds and others had to be with permanent injuries, and others lost their lives altogether. Lioncry was just one of those unlucky cats who didn’t get to return home safely. The death of a someone could affect so many cats. Not just the one who had died, but the ones who had loved and cared for them. It had certainly affected Auroraflame. Losing her mentor and sister had driven her hatred for the Dusk Syndicate, and now she was certain that she wanted nothing more to do with them. At least the battle had taught them a lesson. She doubted that any of them would be entering SkyClan’s territory any time soon. “No! It would’ve stopped your death,” Auroraflame cried softly, suppressing a wail from escaping her jaws. No matter what she might tell herself, the ebony deputy knew that Lioncry was right. It seemed that victory always came with sacrifice. That was a rule of battle. “Victory never comes without sacrifice,” Auroraflame mumbled, repeating the words that ran through her head. The inky she-cat wanted to change at, but she knew that that was something that could never be changed. Not even StarClan could change the rules of life. For though they might watch over the clans and the land that they lived in, they didn’t rule over it. As Lioncry spoke again, the she-cat nodded her head, but on the inside, she was thinking otherwise. It had been her fault. They were sisters, they were supposed to look after each other yet she had failed her. “I miss you,” Auroraflame mumbled into her sister’s golden fur as she pressed her nose to her shoulder. The warrior wasn’t sure just how long it would take her to move on and learn that she would no longer see her sister's face everyday, but she would learn to live. It would haunt her each day, but at least she had her brothers still. At least she still had some cats to talk to when she was troubled. But it wouldn’t quite be the same. As much as she loved her other siblings, it wouldn’t quite be the same. Lioncry and her hadn’t just been littermates, but also best friends. There was a connection between them that she doubted she would find with anyone else. She trusted her more than anyone. More than cats like her mother, her brothers, and even Grousestar.
The silver tabby shook with emotion as she heard his voice telling her it really was him. Nostalgia hit her like a stone to the head. His soft, warm fur cuddling her during leafbare, his striking blue hues, his joy, everytime she thought about him she felt happiness, but also bitterness. She watched as the cat took slow steps towards her. Slowly, she wiggled her way out of her hiding place, and walked towards him as well until she could see his face, stopping.

They were mere foxtails away. Ivybreeze's amber eyes filled with tears as she vainly tried to hold them in. "Lionfrost..." Was the only word she could manage to speak out with choking on her own emotions. He was here, with her. He was safe in StarClan. She could smell his scent clearly now. Without hesitation, she rushed over to her deceased mate, letting her tears spill out. She hung her head, crying how unfair the world was, how happy she was to see him, how agonizing it was to see him all over again.

She could never live the life she had wanted again with him. He was here yes, in front of her eyes physically and mentally, but she could never bring him home to ShadowClan. Death was what separated them.

Dare me to run