Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Themed Art Competition...
by ramen
Last post by Bean
Today 06:34 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 06:34 PM
Ready to devour all your...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:30 PM
★ ramen's little art shop ★
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 06:29 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 06:25 PM

Old May 16th, 2017, 06:30 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ThunderClan | ShadowClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstar View Post
Thrushwing hissed and lunged towards willowclaw, clamping down on his scruff and pulling him off. He snapped to his legs and bit down on one of them, pulling down his own ears, to protect them from the claws he was going to feel.

Mapleleaf lunged for jaystorm and swiped her claws at her.

Mapleleaf vs. Jaystorm & willowclaw vs. Thrushwing?)
Yes, sure, remember to give my character a chance to react, don't just say he hit his mark automatically)
Jaystorm staggered to her paws ungracefully. Seeing Mapleleaf, Jaystorm tried to dodge the blow but one of Mapleleaf's paws caught her ear, leaving a nick in it. The she-cat growled with pain and anger and tried a frontal-paw swipe.
Willowclaw growled as he was thrown off the lithe she-cat and snarled even more when teeth clamped down on his leg. Taking advantage of the tom's position, Willowclaw swiped at his ears, and, not waiting to see if his blows hit, dived underneath his opponent's belly, aiming to scratch out clumps of fur and get out of the way.
Embershade looked around for cats to fight.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by fresh; May 16th, 2017 at 06:33 PM.
Old May 16th, 2017, 08:55 PM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormfeather View Post
Yes, sure, remember to give my character a chance to react, don't just say he hit his mark automatically)
Jaystorm staggered to her paws ungracefully. Seeing Mapleleaf, Jaystorm tried to dodge the blow but one of Mapleleaf's paws caught her ear, leaving a nick in it. The she-cat growled with pain and anger and tried a frontal-paw swipe.
Willowclaw growled as he was thrown off the lithe she-cat and snarled even more when teeth clamped down on his leg. Taking advantage of the tom's position, Willowclaw swiped at his ears, and, not waiting to see if his blows hit, dived underneath his opponent's belly, aiming to scratch out clumps of fur and get out of the way.
Embershade looked around for cats to fight.

Thrushwing felt a soar pain on his chest and belly. He rolled over and stood on his paws, and yanked back on willowclaw's tail, not checking if it made any effect. Thrushwing clawed on his hind quarters.

Mapleleaf jumped back, which was the effect of jaystorm's attack. She jumped forward, and made an attempt for scratching the front if jaystorm.
Old May 16th, 2017, 09:20 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Snowstar's head shot up when she heard her name being called. By a familiar voice nonetheless. The Siamese's eyes widened as she whipped her head around to see Mintleaf heading toward her. Snowstar's ears pricked up at once, her frustration seemingly forgotten as she stood up in surprise. She easily recognized the cat. "Minty!"

She decided just to call him Minty, as she didnt know his warrior name yet. A smile playing on her lips, she padded forward, her ice blue hues warm. It seemed so long ago the two were just apprentices, learning how to hunt in other territories, and Snow had tried a frog for the first time. She didnt mind the taste, actually, she thought it was good. Not as good as squirrels of course! A purr rising in her throat, Snowstar stopped at the border, eyes glimmering happily. "Its so nice to see you again!"
Mintleaf rushed forward to meet his companion. "It's great to see you, too!" His green eyes scanned the leader's pelt, realizing that they both had grown so much larger than since they had last met. "Hey, I heard that you became a leader! Snowstar!" he purred. "Gyre made a good choice in appointing you; congratulations." He chuckled, cocking his head over to the side. Mintleaf figured that he might as well say his personal 'congrats' now, it was better late than never, right?

The warrior hoped that Snowstar wouldn't get too greatly offended by his casual conversation. Mintpaw was vaguely aware that 'stereotypical' clan leaders don't like small talk, but Snowy was probably the different type... unless her personality changed drastically, which seemed unlikely.

"By the way, we haven't spoken in so long; I don't even know your warrior name! Before you gained the suffix -star, of course." The warrior tacked on. He was personally pleased with his name.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old May 16th, 2017, 09:29 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
Mintleaf rushed forward to meet his companion. "It's great to see you, too!" His green eyes scanned the leader's pelt, realizing that they both had grown so much larger than since they had last met. "Hey, I heard that you became a leader! Snowstar!" he purred. "Gyre made a good choice in appointing you; congratulations." He chuckled, cocking his head over to the side. Mintleaf figured that he might as well say his personal 'congrats' now, it was better late than never, right?

The warrior hoped that Snowstar wouldn't get too greatly offended by his casual conversation. Mintpaw was vaguely aware that 'stereotypical' clan leaders don't like small talk, but Snowy was probably the different type... unless her personality changed drastically, which seemed unlikely.

"By the way, we haven't spoken in so long; I don't even know your warrior name! Before you gained the suffix -star, of course." The warrior tacked on. He was personally pleased with his name.
"Thanks Minty!" Snowstar giggled, butting her head against his with a lighthearted laugh. Her ice blue eyes sparkled happily as she gazed over the Tom's pelt, tail flicking faintly. He had grown much larger than the apprentice he used to be. Snowstar knew she had grown quite a bit, too. But now it seemed like moons ago since they had met...And yet not long at all.

Did his personality change? Snowstar thought, but giggled at the thought. Obviously not, he seemed the same happy, carefree Tom he used to be. Maybe they had only visited eachother a few times but Snow had gotten to know him alot. And now seeing him again, Snowstar had to smile, purring.

"Oh I know!" Snowstar laughed, sitting back with a huge smile as her tail swished lightly over the ground. "It has been a while." Then she realized he wanted to know her warrior name, and she almost laughed at how almost thoughtless she was. "Well before I got my new suffix, I was Snowsong. Kinda fit, dontcha think?" Snowstar smiled to herself before shaking her head. "So what about you? Whats yooouuurrr warrior name?" she stretched the word out with a singing tone to her voice, a curious tone, eyes sparkling warmly at the Tom.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old May 19th, 2017, 09:01 PM

Quote:
"Thanks Minty!" Snowstar giggled, butting her head against his with a lighthearted laugh. Her ice blue eyes sparkled happily as she gazed over the Tom's pelt, tail flicking faintly. He had grown much larger than the apprentice he used to be. Snowstar knew she had grown quite a bit, too. But now it seemed like moons ago since they had met...And yet not long at all.

Did his personality change? Snowstar thought, but giggled at the thought. Obviously not, he seemed the same happy, carefree Tom he used to be. Maybe they had only visited eachother a few times but Snow had gotten to know him alot. And now seeing him again, Snowstar had to smile, purring.

"Oh I know!" Snowstar laughed, sitting back with a huge smile as her tail swished lightly over the ground. "It has been a while." Then she realized he wanted to know her warrior name, and she almost laughed at how almost thoughtless she was. "Well before I got my new suffix, I was Snowsong. Kinda fit, dontcha think?" Snowstar smiled to herself before shaking her head. "So what about you? Whats yooouuurrr warrior name?" she stretched the word out with a singing tone to her voice, a curious tone, eyes sparkling warmly at the Tom.
[sorry this took a while. and it's short lol]

"Oh, me?" The brown tabby tom responded. A large grin spread across his face. "My warrior name is now Mintleaf!" His eyes beamed with obvious pride; he had worked very hard to achieve this status and be accepted as a warrior of ShadowClan. Not an apprentice anymore, but a warrior.

"You're right- Snowsong was a really good name for you." He nodded, remembering the molly's cheerful personality as an apprentice. "I believe I was named Mintleaf because of my pelt. Cuz, you know, mint leaves have those vein patterns, just like my tabby markings?"

Old May 19th, 2017, 09:07 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
[sorry this took a while. and it's short lol]

"Oh, me?" The brown tabby tom responded. A large grin spread across his face. "My warrior name is now Mintleaf!" His eyes beamed with obvious pride; he had worked very hard to achieve this status and be accepted as a warrior of ShadowClan. Not an apprentice anymore, but a warrior.

"You're right- Snowsong was a really good name for you." He nodded, remembering the molly's cheerful personality as an apprentice. "I believe I was named Mintleaf because of my pelt. Cuz, you know, mint leaves have those vein patterns, just like my tabby markings?"
(No worries friend X3)
Snowstar giggled, amusement sparkling in her ice blue eyes. "It fits you! Mintleaf, what a nice name." She purred, flicking her tail as she sat down and gazed at him. Memories came flooding back. He was one of her best friends, even if they hadnt seen eachother in so long - She hadnt forgotten him, but she couldnt help but think of how she had felt around him before. But, she pushed this away. She had a mate now.

"Remember when we were little?" Snowstar asked suddenly, cocking her head to the side and pricking her ears. "I taught you how to climb, and you taught me how to hunt like a ShadowClanner." Things had been so simple back then. Now, not so much.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old May 20th, 2017, 07:50 AM
wowowowow

Quote:
Thrushwing felt a soar pain on his chest and belly. He rolled over and stood on his paws, and yanked back on willowclaw's tail, not checking if it made any effect. Thrushwing clawed on his hind quarters.

Mapleleaf jumped back, which was the effect of jaystorm's attack. She jumped forward, and made an attempt for scratching the front if jaystorm.
Willowclaw whisked his tail back and screeched as Thrushwing clawed his hindquarters. He backflipped over the other tom and aimed to score his claws down the cat's flank.
Jaystorm hissed as one paw connected. The pretty she-cat, now hostile, leaped for Mapleleaf's back.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old May 20th, 2017, 12:58 PM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormfeather View Post
Willowclaw whisked his tail back and screeched as Thrushwing clawed his hindquarters. He backflipped over the other tom and aimed to score his claws down the cat's flank.
Jaystorm hissed as one paw connected. The pretty she-cat, now hostile, leaped for Mapleleaf's back.
Could you make willowclaw's attacks more realistic?a backflip is likely to happen, but the attack thrushwing just gave, should have willowclaw loose balance and is less likely to do a back flip.)

Thrushwing jumped forward, dodging the claws and spun around, swiping his own claws multiple times at willowclaw.

Mapleleaf could only crouch, because of jaystorm's fast movement of the leap, and hope for the best.
Old May 23rd, 2017, 02:49 PM
wowowowow

Quote:
Could you make willowclaw's attacks more realistic?a backflip is likely to happen, but the attack thrushwing just gave, should have willowclaw loose balance and is less likely to do a back flip.)

Thrushwing jumped forward, dodging the claws and spun around, swiping his own claws multiple times at willowclaw.

Mapleleaf could only crouch, because of jaystorm's fast movement of the leap, and hope for the best.
Jaystorm landed squarely on the other cat's back and dug in hard, preparing to bite Mapleleaf's scruff.
Willowclaw yowled as the claws connected, racing back across the border with the squirrel in his teeth.
Old May 23rd, 2017, 09:33 PM

Quote:
(No worries friend X3)
Snowstar giggled, amusement sparkling in her ice blue eyes. "It fits you! Mintleaf, what a nice name." She purred, flicking her tail as she sat down and gazed at him. Memories came flooding back. He was one of her best friends, even if they hadnt seen eachother in so long - She hadnt forgotten him, but she couldnt help but think of how she had felt around him before. But, she pushed this away. She had a mate now.

"Remember when we were little?" Snowstar asked suddenly, cocking her head to the side and pricking her ears. "I taught you how to climb, and you taught me how to hunt like a ShadowClanner." Things had been so simple back then. Now, not so much.
"Yeah!" Mintleaf tried to think back to the past. To be honest, he probably didn't know how to climb anymore. The whole act of climbing was honestly too foreign to him- after all, ShadowClanners hung around coniferous trees more than deciduous ones, and they didn't have very good climbing branches. Plus, most of the trees in his territory often had spiky, thin green needles that prickled and poked at his fur. And what was the point of climbing when you could hunt nice prey from the marsh or underbrush, anyhow?

But even so, the more he thought about it, the more memories came rushing back. He remembered the strength of hopping from one branch to another; trying to use his tail to maintain balance and not topple over. Bird-hunting! That was what they had been doing. Maybe he actually did know more than what he'd previously thought.

"Wow, I haven't climbed a tree since I last saw you. But hey, did you put your skills to good use? Have you caught any frogs or salamanders by our border recently?"