Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 12:14 PM

Old October 8th, 2017, 12:36 PM
bruh head

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Healers' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

{So much cute, omg}
Shadow let out an amused sigh, fur tingling with excitement. "Yes, honestly.
It sounds silly, I know. But I like my life here, my trainee and my friends."
She mewed. Shadow looked back over at Mercury, hears flicked and perked up.
"Yeah, it's what I meant. I trained for a few moons to be a fighter, but you know. Things ended up happening... I can hunt pretty well I suppose.
Being a healer doesn't mean I have to be weak!" She joked. She gave the tom a friendly nuzzle. "Guards have it all, you should ask him." Shadow mewed.
Her fur seemed lighter now that she was with him. All the stress melted away.

Mercury twitched his whiskers. "But I have to admit, I do prefer sleeping in a den rather than just around camp." He said, slowly scooting towards her, where hopefully she wouldn't notice. It felt good to just have a causal chat with another feline like him, as it seemed he hasn't done that in forever. "If you don't mind me asking, were you born here?" He asked, a ear flicking. He knew that some other cats didn't really like to talk about where they came from, and he just kind of hoped that Shadow wasn't really one of those cats, though he himself didn't really mind that.
But at the same time, cats born as loners or kittypets had such interesting stories about where thy came from! He himself was an ordinary Dusk Sydncaite born cat- there wasn't really any interesting stories there.
Old October 8th, 2017, 12:45 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post

Mercury twitched his whiskers. "But I have to admit, I do prefer sleeping in a den rather than just around camp." He said, slowly scooting towards her, where hopefully she wouldn't notice. It felt good to just have a causal chat with another feline like him, as it seemed he hasn't done that in forever. "If you don't mind me asking, were you born here?" He asked, a ear flicking. He knew that some other cats didn't really like to talk about where they came from, and he just kind of hoped that Shadow wasn't really one of those cats, though he himself didn't really mind that.
But at the same time, cats born as loners or kittypets had such interesting stories about where thy came from! He himself was an ordinary Dusk Sydncaite born cat- there wasn't really any interesting stories there.
Shadow felt hot under her fur. She hadn't felt this way since Slash,
and the tom had left. Something inside canceled out the hatred and replaced it with something happy. Shadow looked at the the tom as he asked about her.
And the feline wasn't sure how to answer. "Well, yes and no. It's a bit complicated I guess." Shadow took a moment, pausing. "My family moved around a lot. I was born here, but then we left after they got threatened.
And before I was four moons they joined back." She said, tail flicking in satisfaction. "What about you?" She mewed. A hint of relief and happiness lifted her voice up. Finally a tom who was kind, not threatful or rude. She wondered how she would see Mercury more. Now that Icarius would be here, she could take some breaks right? Shadow's paws felt tingly and light as her eyes gazed at the tom.
Old October 8th, 2017, 01:11 PM
bruh head

Quote:

Shadow felt hot under her fur. She hadn't felt this way since Slash,
and the tom had left. Something inside canceled out the hatred and replaced it with something happy. Shadow looked at the the tom as he asked about her.
And the feline wasn't sure how to answer. "Well, yes and no. It's a bit complicated I guess." Shadow took a moment, pausing. "My family moved around a lot. I was born here, but then we left after they got threatened.
And before I was four moons they joined back." She said, tail flicking in satisfaction. "What about you?" She mewed. A hint of relief and happiness lifted her voice up. Finally a tom who was kind, not threatful or rude. She wondered how she would see Mercury more. Now that Icarius would be here, she could take some breaks right? Shadow's paws felt tingly and light as her eyes gazed at the tom.

"I was born here, to a tom named Navy and a molly named Moon, and they both were loners before they joined." He said with a shrug. The blue pelted tom inhaled softly. I wonder what made them feel threatened? He thought in wonder. It seemed it was the clans, but that did seem too long ago anyways, and this molly did appear close to his age. He glanced down at his paw, slightly marveling about how it had seemed to stop hurting. "Augh, herbs are such a miracle!" He muttered to himself under his breath. "So, do you like take the cobwebs and that other herb- that I uh, may or may not of forgotten the name of off once it stops bleeding?" He asked. Hopefully by asking this, he didn't cut his time short with her, because he didn't really want that. He just had this... feeling and he just didn't really want to stop talking to her just yet.
Old October 8th, 2017, 01:37 PM
led into temptation

Quote:

"I was born here, to a tom named Navy and a molly named Moon, and they both were loners before they joined." He said with a shrug. The blue pelted tom inhaled softly. I wonder what made them feel threatened? He thought in wonder. It seemed it was the clans, but that did seem too long ago anyways, and this molly did appear close to his age. He glanced down at his paw, slightly marveling about how it had seemed to stop hurting. "Augh, herbs are such a miracle!" He muttered to himself under his breath. "So, do you like take the cobwebs and that other herb- that I uh, may or may not of forgotten the name of off once it stops bleeding?" He asked. Hopefully by asking this, he didn't cut his time short with her, because he didn't really want that. He just had this... feeling and he just didn't really want to stop talking to her just yet.
Shadow giggled, moving her tail as she rested it behind her. "Do you have any siblings?" She mewed. The tom looked like a healthy cat, not sickly to to masculine. Shadow thought about her looks for the first time in a while. She wasn't fat, or wiry. In fact the she-cat had a more male frame. But it was hidden under her fur. Shadow looked at the tom's paw, the smell of Goldenrod coming from it. She didn't want to stop talking to this tom. But hoped he wasn't going to need healing for a long time. It was odd, awkward feeling that shined in her eyes. And it made her stomach feel weird and her fur grow hot. "Goldenrod," She corrected shortly after the tom spoke. Shadow moved herself closer to the tom's paw. "Sometimes yes, I'll take a small look real quick." She mewed. Shadow unsheathe her claws, keeping her paw steady. She slowly removed the excess cobwebs. Clearing the herb away without disrupting the wound. It looked healthy, and had not gotten red and puffy. "Can you flex your paw alright?" She asked.
Old October 9th, 2017, 10:32 AM
bruh head

Quote:

Shadow giggled, moving her tail as she rested it behind her. "Do you have any siblings?" She mewed. The tom looked like a healthy cat, not sickly to to masculine. Shadow thought about her looks for the first time in a while. She wasn't fat, or wiry. In fact the she-cat had a more male frame. But it was hidden under her fur. Shadow looked at the tom's paw, the smell of Goldenrod coming from it. She didn't want to stop talking to this tom. But hoped he wasn't going to need healing for a long time. It was odd, awkward feeling that shined in her eyes. And it made her stomach feel weird and her fur grow hot. "Goldenrod," She corrected shortly after the tom spoke. Shadow moved herself closer to the tom's paw. "Sometimes yes, I'll take a small look real quick." She mewed. Shadow unsheathe her claws, keeping her paw steady. She slowly removed the excess cobwebs. Clearing the herb away without disrupting the wound. It looked healthy, and had not gotten red and puffy. "Can you flex your paw alright?" She asked.

"I do have siblings, three others sisters named Star, Eclipse, and Woodpecker, also I have a brother named Red." He sighed. "But Red and Woodpecker both left here- and I really have no idea where they've gone." Mercury stated, with a short exhale.
He held his paw up as she inspected it. He gingerly sniffed it for a second, happy that it looked fine, to him at least, since there was still some blood tainting his fur, but when he looked closer he could see it had stopped bleeding- or had appeared to at least. His ears perked at the question. "I'm pretty sure..." He said, moving it gingerly, and slowly unsheathing his claws. It looked weird, missing one of his claws. He felt his fur grow hot- or it seemed like that at least whenever he was this close to her. What's wrong with me? He wondered, slightly panicking. Do I have a fever or something...?
Old October 9th, 2017, 03:15 PM
led into temptation

Quote:

"I do have siblings, three others sisters named Star, Eclipse, and Woodpecker, also I have a brother named Red." He sighed. "But Red and Woodpecker both left here- and I really have no idea where they've gone." Mercury stated, with a short exhale.
He held his paw up as she inspected it. He gingerly sniffed it for a second, happy that it looked fine, to him at least, since there was still some blood tainting his fur, but when he looked closer he could see it had stopped bleeding- or had appeared to at least. His ears perked at the question. "I'm pretty sure..." He said, moving it gingerly, and slowly unsheathing his claws. It looked weird, missing one of his claws. He felt his fur grow hot- or it seemed like that at least whenever he was this close to her. What's wrong with me? He wondered, slightly panicking. Do I have a fever or something...?
Shadow cleaned up the excess herbs and cobwebs from his paw.
"It should be good for now on. Try and take it ease for a while." She mewed.
Shadow stretched, yawning as her eyes looked up at Mercury. "I suggest giving it a few licks every now and again. Just make sure to keep it clean."
The molly mewed with a small sigh.
{A Little short, I have to work on a few things!}
Old October 10th, 2017, 04:51 PM
bruh head

Quote:

Shadow cleaned up the excess herbs and cobwebs from his paw.
"It should be good for now on. Try and take it ease for a while." She mewed.
Shadow stretched, yawning as her eyes looked up at Mercury. "I suggest giving it a few licks every now and again. Just make sure to keep it clean."
The molly mewed with a small sigh.
{A Little short, I have to work on a few things!}

"Okay, but at least I kind of get an excuse for making my littermates to bring me food," he said with a chuckle before continuing on. "So, does this mean I should leave now...?" He asked, his voice trailing off.
What if she's wanted me to leave this whole time really, but was just to polite to say it outright? Mercury thought in panic, turning away and dropping his head low, tensing his shoulders. He quickly shoved the thought away. No, she's obviously quite in awe to see me. He attempted to try to reassure himself, but it ended up just sounding like a sarcastic thought. Great.
Old October 10th, 2017, 05:19 PM
led into temptation

Quote:

"Okay, but at least I kind of get an excuse for making my littermates to bring me food," he said with a chuckle before continuing on. "So, does this mean I should leave now...?" He asked, his voice trailing off.
What if she's wanted me to leave this whole time really, but was just to polite to say it outright? Mercury thought in panic, turning away and dropping his head low, tensing his shoulders. He quickly shoved the thought away. No, she's obviously quite in awe to see me. He attempted to try to reassure himself, but it ended up just sounding like a sarcastic thought. Great.
Shadow was quite dazed, not sure how to reply. "I suppose,
only if you want to. I'm not b-" She stopped herself, paws shuffling. "Oh,
I do have to get Icarius moved in. Oh my," A small hint of worry in her voice. She looked up at Mercury. "Can I see you again?!" She mewed, nuzzling the tom on the cheek.
Old October 11th, 2017, 04:06 PM
bruh head

Quote:

Shadow was quite dazed, not sure how to reply. "I suppose,
only if you want to. I'm not b-" She stopped herself, paws shuffling. "Oh,
I do have to get Icarius moved in. Oh my," A small hint of worry in her voice. She looked up at Mercury. "Can I see you again?!" She mewed, nuzzling the tom on the cheek.

He smiled at the thought of meeting her again. That did sound nice. "Of course Shadow, I'll check back with you as soon as I can, and also to make sure my paw is fine." Mercury replied, nuzzling her shoulder gently to go along with the reply. He blinked sympathetically. He understood what she felt like.
He didn't want to leave right now either. But he just wanted to hear one more thing- then he would leave.
Probably.
Old October 11th, 2017, 04:16 PM
led into temptation

Quote:

He smiled at the thought of meeting her again. That did sound nice. "Of course Shadow, I'll check back with you as soon as I can, and also to make sure my paw is fine." Mercury replied, nuzzling her shoulder gently to go along with the reply. He blinked sympathetically. He understood what she felt like.
He didn't want to leave right now either. But he just wanted to hear one more thing- then he would leave.
Probably.
Shadow leaned into the tom for a quick moment. Turning as she reached up and licked his cheek. She liked the feeling of her fur in his. And everything else about Mercury. Shadow tried her best to not act out of place. And she blushed under her fur as she moved away. She hoped he didn't get harmed again. Or at all. Shadow let out a small sigh as she tried to hide the look in her eyes. Moving away as her tail flicked. "I-I better go, I see you last M-mercury." And that name, odd. She liked the way it made her feel when she said it. And how it sounded next to hers. Shadow went back to her stores, trying to hide herself from the other cats.