Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:38 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:33 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:58 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 01:44 AM
Hi WCO!!!
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 01:37 AM

Old November 18th, 2017, 07:55 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Hunter x hunter rp

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayMew07 View Post
(they smash like 6 then get tired)
They all started smashing
Kate smashed about 5 or 6 and sat down."What did you do to the rocks you old-i mean young woman?!" She snapped[/QUOTE]
same happened to the others Kay face planted Gona was panting "she didn't do anything there normal rocks" red/blaze said getting tired after 11 bc hes ultima[/QUOTE]
"Yhea right." Kate snapped,a little energy rushing back to her as she hit about 4 more decks,picturing biskys face on them,but then she fell on her back,panting again.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old November 18th, 2017, 07:57 PM
The hype seems legit...

My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Kate smashed about 5 or 6 and sat down."What did you do to the rocks you old-i mean young woman?!" She snapped
same happened to the others Kay face planted Gona was panting "she didn't do anything there normal rocks" red/blaze said getting tired after 11 bc hes ultima[/QUOTE]
"Yhea right." Kate snapped,a little energy rushing back to her as she hit about 4 more decks,picturing biskys face on them,but then she fell on her back,panting again.[/QUOTE]
bisky laughed "harder then it seems" kay glared at her "non stop until you reach 100'' she yelled
Old November 18th, 2017, 08:00 PM

Quote:
same happened to the others Kay face planted Gona was panting "she didn't do anything there normal rocks" red/blaze said getting tired after 11 bc hes ultima
"Yhea right." Kate snapped,a little energy rushing back to her as she hit about 4 more decks,picturing biskys face on them,but then she fell on her back,panting again.[/QUOTE]
bisky laughed "harder then it seems" kay glared at her "non stop until you reach 100'' she yelled[/QUOTE]
" This is so stupid!" She snapped,sitting a rock infront of her and hitting ita,and stopping for a few seconds

Old November 18th, 2017, 08:18 PM
The hype seems legit...

Quote:
"Yhea right." Kate snapped,a little energy rushing back to her as she hit about 4 more decks,picturing biskys face on them,but then she fell on her back,panting again.
bisky laughed "harder then it seems" kay glared at her "non stop until you reach 100'' she yelled[/QUOTE]
" This is so stupid!" She snapped,sitting a rock infront of her and hitting ita,and stopping for a few seconds[/QUOTE]
Gona was taking a nap to regain energy Blaze was getting a drink of water with a bottle he brought handing kay 2 she came over and placed one beside Kate.
Old November 18th, 2017, 08:32 PM

Quote:
bisky laughed "harder then it seems" kay glared at her "non stop until you reach 100'' she yelled
" This is so stupid!" She snapped,sitting a rock infront of her and hitting ita,and stopping for a few seconds[/QUOTE]
Gona was taking a nap to regain energy Blaze was getting a drink of water with a bottle he brought handing kay 2 she came over and placed one beside Kate.[/QUOTE]
Kate drank the full bottle,setting it down and cracking her knuckles.She counted how many rocks she had and later down."I don't have close to 100!" She complained.

Old November 18th, 2017, 08:39 PM
The hype seems legit...

Quote:
" This is so stupid!" She snapped,sitting a rock infront of her and hitting ita,and stopping for a few seconds
Gona was taking a nap to regain energy Blaze was getting a drink of water with a bottle he brought handing kay 2 she came over and placed one beside Kate.[/QUOTE]
Kate drank the full bottle,setting it down and cracking her knuckles.She counted how many rocks she had and later down."I don't have close to 100!" She complained.[/QUOTE]
"i got 62" blaze said exhaustedly "boo! I only got 31" Gona complained "Gah! 40 that's all for today GOODNIGHT" Kay passed out
Old November 19th, 2017, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Gona was taking a nap to regain energy Blaze was getting a drink of water with a bottle he brought handing kay 2 she came over and placed one beside Kate.
Kate drank the full bottle,setting it down and cracking her knuckles.She counted how many rocks she had and later down."I don't have close to 100!" She complained.[/QUOTE]
"i got 62" blaze said exhaustedly "boo! I only got 31" Gona complained "Gah! 40 that's all for today GOODNIGHT" Kay passed out[/QUOTE]
"Um...I have 48.Why did Kay pass out if she only got 40?" Kate asked,looking for something to hit Kay with to 'Practice' her aiming skills.

Old November 19th, 2017, 09:52 PM
The hype seems legit...

Quote:
Kate drank the full bottle,setting it down and cracking her knuckles.She counted how many rocks she had and later down."I don't have close to 100!" She complained.
"i got 62" blaze said exhaustedly "boo! I only got 31" Gona complained "Gah! 40 that's all for today GOODNIGHT" Kay passed out[/QUOTE]
"Um...I have 48.Why did Kay pass out if she only got 40?" Kate asked,looking for something to hit Kay with to 'Practice' her aiming skills.[/QUOTE]

Blaze sighed "she's not wrong we should relax so we can build up more nen" he then lay's down and closes his eyes Gona shrugged and lied against a rock
=====
later that night Kay woke up and walked away from the group she did this every time she could. she thought of the troupe she never really had anything personally against them... that was until they teamed up with the SK. She remembered when she was 10 playing in the trees with max. 'Wait! brain stop' she splashed water on her face hoping to wash away those memories and started asking herself why she was thinking of 'him' in the first place...then she heard a snap from behind her (aka: either Kate or a Spider member that u own)
-----
meanwhile
Kassie came home with two injuries a fractured hip and a cut shoulder she went to the mom of the house... sfter a talk the mom came over to her guest "your daughter has lived up yo my expectations she can leave with you now. blondie" she smirked before disappearing

(spiders in the game--
Max- rp'd by me= https://i.pinimg.com/736x/32/c8/5c/3...nime-manga.jpg heartbeat stopwatch
Kira- rp'd by me= https://i.pinimg.com/564x/47/08/78/4...anime-girl.jpg) future vision
Ren- rp'd by u= https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...gI6M5a4eZNARJD demons mouth
Lizzeth- rp'd by u= https://i.pinimg.com/736x/2d/f3/fb/2...dding-hood.jpg manipulating people _-)))) so much effort unlike the oreo))))))))))))))))

Last edited by KayMew07; November 22nd, 2017 at 12:43 PM.
Old November 22nd, 2017, 10:30 AM

Quote:
"i got 62" blaze said exhaustedly "boo! I only got 31" Gona complained "Gah! 40 that's all for today GOODNIGHT" Kay passed out
"Um...I have 48.Why did Kay pass out if she only got 40?" Kate asked,looking for something to hit Kay with to 'Practice' her aiming skills.[/QUOTE]

Blaze sighed "she's not wrong we should relax so we can build up more nen" he then lay's down and closes his eyes Gona shrugged and lied against a rock
=====
later that night Kay woke up and walked away from the group she did this every time she could. she thought of the troupe she never really had anything personally against them... that was until they teamed up with the SK. She remembered when she was 10 playing in the trees with max. 'Wait! brain stop' she splashed water on her face hoping to wash away those memories and started asking herself why she was thinking of 'him' in the first place...then she heard a snap from behind her (aka: either Kate or a Spider member that u own)
-----
meanwhile
Kassie came home with two injuries a fractured hip and a cut shoulder she went to the mom of the house... sfter a talk the mom came over to her guest "your daughter has lived up yo my expectations she can leave with you now. blondie" she smirked before disappearing

(spiders in the game--
Max- rp'd by me= https://i.pinimg.com/736x/52/1f/98/5...-girl-hot.jpg- heartbeat stopwatch
Kira- rp'd by me= https://i.pinimg.com/564x/47/08/78/4...anime-girl.jpg) future vision
Ren- rp'd by u= https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...gI6M5a4eZNARJD demons mouth
Lizzeth- rp'd by u= https://i.pinimg.com/736x/2d/f3/fb/2...dding-hood.jpg manipulating people _-)))) so much effort unlike the oreo))))))))))))))))[/QUOTE]
Kate looked at kay,knowing she had been discovered and came out of hiding."What are you doing out so late?" She asked seriously,not sure if something was wrong or not.

Old November 22nd, 2017, 10:57 AM
The hype seems legit...

Quote:
"Um...I have 48.Why did Kay pass out if she only got 40?" Kate asked,looking for something to hit Kay with to 'Practice' her aiming skills.

=====
-----
meanwhile

(spiders in the game--
Max- rp'd by me= https://i.pinimg.com/736x/52/1f/98/5...-girl-hot.jpg- heartbeat stopwatch
Lizzeth- rp'd by u= https://i.pinimg.com/736x/2d/f3/fb/2...dding-hood.jpg manipulating people _-)))) so much effort unlike the oreo))))))))))))))))[/QUOTE]
Kate looked at kay,knowing she had been discovered and came out of hiding."What are you doing out so late?" She asked seriously,not sure if something was wrong or not.[/QUOTE].
"um... well you see..." 'can I tell her or will she get mad' here goes nothing "I've been thinking lately of well... of max" she looked down to her feet with embarrassment ready to be slapped
-----
kurupika is home with melody and Kassie and leorio is at a bar drunk
"i miss murdere onee~chan" Kassie pouts (kay is murdere) melody was confused "whos murdere?"