Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Looking for PebbleSplash...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 12:16 AM
LF Marigoldleap headshot...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 12:04 AM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Yesterday 11:10 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by stardust.
Yesterday 11:02 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by Rustleaf
Yesterday 10:58 PM

Old October 15th, 2017, 01:38 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Blinded Night (Barracuda and Nyx, PRIVATE)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Well! It was about time - now the games were really going to begin. Barracuda was sure he had this she cat wrapped around his paw by now, she was practically helpless with him... and he was also convinced that he was going to be her downfall. That was the problem with loners these days, and rogues, and house cats - even show cats. They all had weaknesses, and most had weaknesses that involved love. Whether it was a lost love, the want for it, or someone that they did love, Barracuda knew that there was always - always a way to get to another cat through love. Pathetic, wasn't it? Yes. Love was weakness, and he knew that you could really hurt someone with it. It was what had caused him to start flirting. To make this weakness his advantage. And yet he remained untouchable, in an ocean of broken hearts and crushed feelings, Barracuda was the strongest among them all. That strength was his power. Love would take it away... and because developing a little crush, or obsession was no problem, he was safe for good. "That sounds amazing - I'm looking fowards to going there with you." Even though it wouldn't be long. Within a few minutes they would be there and Barracuda would, once again, benefit off of Nyx's emotions. Off of her feelings. He would benefit off HER.
"As am I." Nyx guided the large tom in the direction of the hollow. She was in a hole, a hole of lust and hunger and Barracuda. There was no way out for her. The molly honestly didn't care about climbing out anytime soon, she was to in the moment and to happy. She just wanted a break from constantly hunting and dealing with Nova's grief. A just a break. Nothing else. Pleased with her thoughts, Nyx traced her tail along Barracuda's side and purred lightly.
Just a break.

(You think this is a good place to end? And also when should she tell him/when will a kit finder be made?)

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old October 22nd, 2017, 06:47 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
"As am I." Nyx guided the large tom in the direction of the hollow. She was in a hole, a hole of lust and hunger and Barracuda. There was no way out for her. The molly honestly didn't care about climbing out anytime soon, she was to in the moment and to happy. She just wanted a break from constantly hunting and dealing with Nova's grief. A just a break. Nothing else. Pleased with her thoughts, Nyx traced her tail along Barracuda's side and purred lightly.
Just a break.

(You think this is a good place to end? And also when should she tell him/when will a kit finder be made?)
she can tell him whenever you're ready -
and either you or I can set up a kit finder sometime this week?

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old October 24th, 2017, 06:33 PM
Paige~

Quote:
That works for me! And as for who does it, I'm up for it of you don't want to. And as for telling him, maybe next week? I think there's a rule that you have to announce the pregnancy for at least a month or so before the kits can be born, but I might just be imagining things ^^

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Old November 6th, 2017, 06:59 PM
Paige~

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
That works for me! And as for who does it, I'm up for it of you don't want to. And as for telling him, maybe next week? I think there's a rule that you have to announce the pregnancy for at least a month or so before the kits can be born, but I might just be imagining things ^^
Bump ^^

-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Old November 8th, 2017, 01:41 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Bump ^^
sorry! Yes, sounds good - I can post Barracuda coming back here sometime later today c:

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 8th, 2017, 06:21 PM
Paige~

Quote:
sorry! Yes, sounds good - I can post Barracuda coming back here sometime later today c:
Okay!

-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Old November 9th, 2017, 03:48 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

It had been about a moon or so since Barracuda had set paw anywhere around these parts, but here he was again. The last time he had been there was the time he had met Nyx - the attractive loner. And yes, Barracuda remembered her. As long as a cat had done something to make themselves memorable, he would remember them - and he had remembered her because she had been a bit on the more adventurous side of the cats he generally attempted flirting with. Now, Barracuda was not hoping to see her again - he was not the type to do that - but he figured as long as he was here, what was the harm? Iris' - or no, his collar was resting lightly on his chest, a purr rumbling in his throat as he entered the woods. Perhaps Nyx would be there now; perhaps she wouldn't. Either way, it couldn't matter to Barracuda... he was perfectly fine to continue on as he always had, without the she cat. If he needed entertainment he would find it elsewhere... there was no shortage of it for the tom. Somehow or another, he always seemed to get what he wanted. This could make him an irritating and interesting companion. However, recently, the tom had been nothing but downright annoying... and it was affection his flirting. Maybe he just needed a cat who remembered what he had been like and could accept him. A cat like Nyx - yes, she would be charmed by him once again. Naturally.

@Mayflower

Old November 12th, 2017, 10:37 AM
Paige~

Quote:
It had been about a moon or so since Barracuda had set paw anywhere around these parts, but here he was again. The last time he had been there was the time he had met Nyx - the attractive loner. And yes, Barracuda remembered her. As long as a cat had done something to make themselves memorable, he would remember them - and he had remembered her because she had been a bit on the more adventurous side of the cats he generally attempted flirting with. Now, Barracuda was not hoping to see her again - he was not the type to do that - but he figured as long as he was here, what was the harm? Iris' - or no, his collar was resting lightly on his chest, a purr rumbling in his throat as he entered the woods. Perhaps Nyx would be there now; perhaps she wouldn't. Either way, it couldn't matter to Barracuda... he was perfectly fine to continue on as he always had, without the she cat. If he needed entertainment he would find it elsewhere... there was no shortage of it for the tom. Somehow or another, he always seemed to get what he wanted. This could make him an irritating and interesting companion. However, recently, the tom had been nothing but downright annoying... and it was affection his flirting. Maybe he just needed a cat who remembered what he had been like and could accept him. A cat like Nyx - yes, she would be charmed by him once again. Naturally.

@Mayflower
The Turkish van sat near the hollow that she had taken Barracuda in some time ago, just gazing into the sky. This was the place where she had been charmed and tricked by the tom she thought she had found love in. He was everything she could have wanted and more; charming, strong, handsome, and seemingly loyal. Oh how wrong she was. As Nyx sat there, periodically looking at her swollen belly, she suddenly caught a familiar scent in her nose. Was that... Him? The molly doubted it, but her curiosity won out. She slowly got on her paws, searching the familiar terrain for the familiar pelt of Barracuda. How am I going to tell him?

-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Old November 12th, 2017, 01:30 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
The Turkish van sat near the hollow that she had taken Barracuda in some time ago, just gazing into the sky. This was the place where she had been charmed and tricked by the tom she thought she had found love in. He was everything she could have wanted and more; charming, strong, handsome, and seemingly loyal. Oh how wrong she was. As Nyx sat there, periodically looking at her swollen belly, she suddenly caught a familiar scent in her nose. Was that... Him? The molly doubted it, but her curiosity won out. She slowly got on her paws, searching the familiar terrain for the familiar pelt of Barracuda. How am I going to tell him?
The grey and black tom got up, continuing to move along the landscape until he caught sight of someone he thought he would never see again. "Nyx?" Normally his "victims" were left alone, Barracuda never saw them again, and he never wanted to. Now? What was he supposed to do, give some excuse as to why he had left? Quickening his speed, he managed to put on a look of utter amazement and sorrow as he reached the Turkish Van. His eyes scanned her, and stopped when they saw her swollen belly. Surely not... it was impossible, it was improbable at the very least, it couldn't have happened - right? "I'm... I'm so sorry I left, Nyx, I didn't want to, but I - well, I got into some trouble, and I had to get out of here for a while. I came back to find you once or twice, but I couldn't... and now I have, and I'm so glad." The tom purred, brushing his cheek alongside that of his ex-target's. If she didn't believe that, well, Barracuda was done for - but he was already making up more details in his mind just in case she decided to play that little game she cats would where they asked for more information when they thought a tom was lying. The joke would be on her - Barracuda would have that information.

Old November 12th, 2017, 08:09 PM
Paige~

Quote:
The grey and black tom got up, continuing to move along the landscape until he caught sight of someone he thought he would never see again. "Nyx?" Normally his "victims" were left alone, Barracuda never saw them again, and he never wanted to. Now? What was he supposed to do, give some excuse as to why he had left? Quickening his speed, he managed to put on a look of utter amazement and sorrow as he reached the Turkish Van. His eyes scanned her, and stopped when they saw her swollen belly. Surely not... it was impossible, it was improbable at the very least, it couldn't have happened - right? "I'm... I'm so sorry I left, Nyx, I didn't want to, but I - well, I got into some trouble, and I had to get out of here for a while. I came back to find you once or twice, but I couldn't... and now I have, and I'm so glad." The tom purred, brushing his cheek alongside that of his ex-target's. If she didn't believe that, well, Barracuda was done for - but he was already making up more details in his mind just in case she decided to play that little game she cats would where they asked for more information when they thought a tom was lying. The joke would be on her - Barracuda would have that information.
Nyx let Barracuda brush up against her, but her face was stone. As soon as he stopped, the she cat gazed into his eyes with her greenish yellow ones with a kind of cold fury. "Oh really? Got into some trouble? You left without saying anything. No explanation, not even a goodbye! Do you know how heartbroken I was? Not to mention I had to go back to my brother and deal with him. Once I found out I was pregnant it all went downhill. You know why? Because since you left, my brother was so angry with me he kicked me out and I haven't gone back!" The black furred car's voice had become more and more emotional as she spoke, ranging from angry to heart broken to desolate. She was a mess. Defeated, Nyx sat facing Barracuda, tears threatening to spill. "You should be able to tell," she said quietly, "but I'm expecting kits. Your kits."

-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Last edited by Mayflower; November 12th, 2017 at 08:10 PM.