Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:48 AM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM
well that didn't go as...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:21 AM

Old November 15th, 2017, 03:48 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Blinded Night (Barracuda and Nyx, PRIVATE)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
Nyx let Barracuda brush up against her, but her face was stone. As soon as he stopped, the she cat gazed into his eyes with her greenish yellow ones with a kind of cold fury. "Oh really? Got into some trouble? You left without saying anything. No explanation, not even a goodbye! Do you know how heartbroken I was? Not to mention I had to go back to my brother and deal with him. Once I found out I was pregnant it all went downhill. You know why? Because since you left, my brother was so angry with me he kicked me out and I haven't gone back!" The black furred car's voice had become more and more emotional as she spoke, ranging from angry to heart broken to desolate. She was a mess. Defeated, Nyx sat facing Barracuda, tears threatening to spill. "You should be able to tell," she said quietly, "but I'm expecting kits. Your kits."
Barracuda had half expected the angry/heart broken response that came from Nyx, and his expression didn't falter from a guiltily hopeful one as she spoke. "Nyx, I didn't want to drag you into it! I was scared - scared that you would get hurt, and I was hoping that I could come back someday, once this was all over... I didn't mean to cause you any pain, I was trying to save you pain, I'm sorry..." His voice trailed off as he tried to come up with a believable story to tell her later on. Even if she didn't ask for it, it would only raise his credibility more. But all of that melted away at her words. My kits. Well, it wasn't like Barracuda was going to stick around to raise them! Nyx would have to take care of the kits on her own, but at the same time... the tom REALLY didn't want to have to deal with wondering if they were still okay... maybe he could take some of the kits with him, when they were old enough, and teach them how to be like - well - him. Would they look like him, or their mother? Barracuda was hoping for both, a litter like that would be beautiful indeed. "Kits? Nyx, that's great news! And this time I promise, I'll stick around no matter what happens. If anyone's a threat to you, I'll take them out." Lies. All lies. But then again, when had Barracuda been anything but a master of deceit?

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 15th, 2017, 07:11 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Barracuda had half expected the angry/heart broken response that came from Nyx, and his expression didn't falter from a guiltily hopeful one as she spoke. "Nyx, I didn't want to drag you into it! I was scared - scared that you would get hurt, and I was hoping that I could come back someday, once this was all over... I didn't mean to cause you any pain, I was trying to save you pain, I'm sorry..." His voice trailed off as he tried to come up with a believable story to tell her later on. Even if she didn't ask for it, it would only raise his credibility more. But all of that melted away at her words. My kits. Well, it wasn't like Barracuda was going to stick around to raise them! Nyx would have to take care of the kits on her own, but at the same time... the tom REALLY didn't want to have to deal with wondering if they were still okay... maybe he could take some of the kits with him, when they were old enough, and teach them how to be like - well - him. Would they look like him, or their mother? Barracuda was hoping for both, a litter like that would be beautiful indeed. "Kits? Nyx, that's great news! And this time I promise, I'll stick around no matter what happens. If anyone's a threat to you, I'll take them out." Lies. All lies. But then again, when had Barracuda been anything but a master of deceit?
Nyx's features only slightly softened from their hard facade. She really didn't want to be mad at Barracuda, but he did leave her pregnant and alone. She was also vaguely suspicious of how vague he was being, but the Turkish van was only really trying to get him to stay and raise their kits. Together. Nyx had wanted that from the moment she and Barracuda had hit it off, and she thought she had it those few nights with him. But alas, he left and she ended up pregnant with his kits. Those kits would be quite beautiful, though. Clearing her head, Nyx decided to focus on Barracuda and his statement. "Will you really stick around? Because if you say you will and I find you gone without returning one day, either I will hunt you down personally, or I can convince my brother to go after you. He doesn't have a family, and I'm sure he's quite angry at you for.. Well, you know." Nyx gestured slightly towards her stomach with her head. "I'm just happy you're back. Although, you'll have to forgive me if I'm not very nice the first few days."

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Last edited by Mayflower; November 15th, 2017 at 07:12 PM.
Old November 16th, 2017, 02:14 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

Nyx's features only slightly softened from their hard facade. She really didn't want to be mad at Barracuda, but he did leave her pregnant and alone. She was also vaguely suspicious of how vague he was being, but the Turkish van was only really trying to get him to stay and raise their kits. Together. Nyx had wanted that from the moment she and Barracuda had hit it off, and she thought she had it those few nights with him. But alas, he left and she ended up pregnant with his kits. Those kits would be quite beautiful, though. Clearing her head, Nyx decided to focus on Barracuda and his statement. "Will you really stick around? Because if you say you will and I find you gone without returning one day, either I will hunt you down personally, or I can convince my brother to go after you. He doesn't have a family, and I'm sure he's quite angry at you for.. Well, you know." Nyx gestured slightly towards her stomach with her head. "I'm just happy you're back. Although, you'll have to forgive me if I'm not very nice the first few days."
Inside, Barracuda's emotions were a whirl of excitement. Yes! He was in! He was trusted, and with that trust, he could do damage. Why did he want this? Because he was back, and he couldn't very well just let her know that he had gotten bored... no, it was much better to play this game. "I promise I won't leave without an explanation. I can promise you, Nyx, I will always return... to take care of you and our kits." He smiled, lightly nuzzling her. Kits he hadn't wanted. Kits he hadn't planned on having. Kits that he was going to have to cleverly get ahold of at some point. Oh sure, he would only take one or two - the most beautiful of the litter - but they would be the best kits, and he would leave her with his leftovers.

Barracuda was planning to go back and forth between territories, between his flirts, and maybe at some point - he would run into Iris again. That's extremely stupid. If you run into her again, it had better be to flirt. He told himself, tail twitching back and forth. He'd liked the she cat, but not the guilt that had come with leaving her. He doubted their next encounter would be quite as pleasant as the first. No more sweet whispered words, it was going to have to be heavy flirting if he wanted to gain her trust back at all. And the collar? Well, Barracuda was sure he could think of an explanation for that.

"Of course, love. I wouldn't expect anything less - I'm just grateful that you're taking me back at all. And is there anything I can do for you? Hunt, settle you in somewhere, maybe I could make you comfortable?" The tom mewed. It was an unspoken offer to curl up with her somewhere where it was only the two of them.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 16th, 2017, 08:30 PM
Paige~

Quote:
Inside, Barracuda's emotions were a whirl of excitement. Yes! He was in! He was trusted, and with that trust, he could do damage. Why did he want this? Because he was back, and he couldn't very well just let her know that he had gotten bored... no, it was much better to play this game. "I promise I won't leave without an explanation. I can promise you, Nyx, I will always return... to take care of you and our kits." He smiled, lightly nuzzling her. Kits he hadn't wanted. Kits he hadn't planned on having. Kits that he was going to have to cleverly get ahold of at some point. Oh sure, he would only take one or two - the most beautiful of the litter - but they would be the best kits, and he would leave her with his leftovers.

Barracuda was planning to go back and forth between territories, between his flirts, and maybe at some point - he would run into Iris again. That's extremely stupid. If you run into her again, it had better be to flirt. He told himself, tail twitching back and forth. He'd liked the she cat, but not the guilt that had come with leaving her. He doubted their next encounter would be quite as pleasant as the first. No more sweet whispered words, it was going to have to be heavy flirting if he wanted to gain her trust back at all. And the collar? Well, Barracuda was sure he could think of an explanation for that.

"Of course, love. I wouldn't expect anything less - I'm just grateful that you're taking me back at all. And is there anything I can do for you? Hunt, settle you in somewhere, maybe I could make you comfortable?" The tom mewed. It was an unspoken offer to curl up with her somewhere where it was only the two of them.
"Okay." It may have just been one word, but to the feline with the greenish yellow eyes it meant mich more than that. It meant she was trusting Barracuda to not leave her, even though she probably shouldn't. It meant she was expecting him to be there and be a good father for her kits. But she was overthinking. Okay means okay, and that's the end of it. Nyx flicked her tail slightly and let a smile grow through a crack in her facade, the whole expression eventually fading away to reveal her true face. There she stood, looking tired and happy next to Barracuda. The black Molly hoped they would live a nice life together. No , not hoped. He had promised. Nyx knew they would live a be lfe together, just them and their family. Maybe she'd even make up with Nova. "I wouldn't mind if you and I went to find a den and settle in. We do have to prepare, after all." The black Turkish van turned her greenish yellow eyes towards Barracuda's, locking eyes with... Was he her mate? They had never said it officially...

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Old November 19th, 2017, 04:09 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

"Okay." It may have just been one word, but to the feline with the greenish yellow eyes it meant mich more than that. It meant she was trusting Barracuda to not leave her, even though she probably shouldn't. It meant she was expecting him to be there and be a good father for her kits. But she was overthinking. Okay means okay, and that's the end of it. Nyx flicked her tail slightly and let a smile grow through a crack in her facade, the whole expression eventually fading away to reveal her true face. There she stood, looking tired and happy next to Barracuda. The black Molly hoped they would live a nice life together. No , not hoped. He had promised. Nyx knew they would live a be lfe together, just them and their family. Maybe she'd even make up with Nova. "I wouldn't mind if you and I went to find a den and settle in. We do have to prepare, after all." The black Turkish van turned her greenish yellow eyes towards Barracuda's, locking eyes with... Was he her mate? They had never said it officially...
What had Barracuda done? Well, he had practically forced himself back into Nyx's life after leaving her with a broken heart, and was planning on leaving her again as soon as her entertainment value was up. He didn't get attached easily. There must have been at least two-three other cats he had flirted with since he had last seen Nyx, and while that wasn't a good thing, Barracuda seemed immensely proud of it. "Of course, of course, love. We'll find somewhere nice." He smiled at her, fangs showing in a fake ivory grin. Had Nyx looked closely, she might have noticed that the smile didn't quite reach his eyes. There was malice, and trickery behind them, carefully locked away beneath his innocent facade to make sure that he would be able to do as he pleased for as long as he wanted. And that was pretty much the story of Barracuda's life, locking away any real feelings beneath an innocent facade - or a flirty one - until he had gotten what he wanted. "If I remember correctly, there's a comfortable one over here, right?" He asked, his tail twitching back and forth as he gave his target a smile. Yes... Barracuda was confident that today was going to be a good day. He just felt it. Something about the air was different, and it wasn't just his success in tricking Nyx, but something was different about it altogether.

Old November 24th, 2017, 07:47 AM
Paige~

Quote:
What had Barracuda done? Well, he had practically forced himself back into Nyx's life after leaving her with a broken heart, and was planning on leaving her again as soon as her entertainment value was up. He didn't get attached easily. There must have been at least two-three other cats he had flirted with since he had last seen Nyx, and while that wasn't a good thing, Barracuda seemed immensely proud of it. "Of course, of course, love. We'll find somewhere nice." He smiled at her, fangs showing in a fake ivory grin. Had Nyx looked closely, she might have noticed that the smile didn't quite reach his eyes. There was malice, and trickery behind them, carefully locked away beneath his innocent facade to make sure that he would be able to do as he pleased for as long as he wanted. And that was pretty much the story of Barracuda's life, locking away any real feelings beneath an innocent facade - or a flirty one - until he had gotten what he wanted. "If I remember correctly, there's a comfortable one over here, right?" He asked, his tail twitching back and forth as he gave his target a smile. Yes... Barracuda was confident that today was going to be a good day. He just felt it. Something about the air was different, and it wasn't just his success in tricking Nyx, but something was different about it altogether.
"I believe you're right. Well then, shall we go?" Nyx gave Barracuda a small smile and flicked her tail, then brushed up against him on her way to the den. Black mixed with grey for a second, and then the Turkish Van was ahead of Barracuda. She looked back with a flirty gaze and smiled again, then flicked her tail so it would lightly smack Barracuda in the nose. She wanted to enjoy life right now, just her and Barracuda living happily until the kits were born. Even then they would be happy, teaching their kits and watching them grow. Nyx would make up with Nova, and all would be well. Or, that's what she hoped. The air seemed to affirm her fantasies, a different quality in it that made her believe everything she had thought about. They were going to be happy.

-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Old November 25th, 2017, 10:50 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
"I believe you're right. Well then, shall we go?" Nyx gave Barracuda a small smile and flicked her tail, then brushed up against him on her way to the den. Black mixed with grey for a second, and then the Turkish Van was ahead of Barracuda. She looked back with a flirty gaze and smiled again, then flicked her tail so it would lightly smack Barracuda in the nose. She wanted to enjoy life right now, just her and Barracuda living happily until the kits were born. Even then they would be happy, teaching their kits and watching them grow. Nyx would make up with Nova, and all would be well. Or, that's what she hoped. The air seemed to affirm her fantasies, a different quality in it that made her believe everything she had thought about. They were going to be happy.
Barracuda padded after the she cat, his yellow eyes gleaming happily. He had succeeded in working his way back into her heart. He was succeeding in tricking her, making her believe that he could be the mate she wanted. The tom that she loved. And that was something that made him very happy. Of course, Barracuda was fairly sure that he couldn't stay there forever. She would find out that he had been tricking her soon, leading her on all this time, whether it was through him or somone else. One thing was for sure - he definitely did not want to run into Nova. He had never met the tom last time, and while Barracuda was confident he could take on some mangy weakling, he didn't want to risk becoming too aggressive in front of Nyx. That could result in some serious trust being taken from him. That was trust that he needed. Trust that he couldn't risk to lose. Trust that Barracuda was desperate to keep. If he lost that trust, then his game would be up soon, and the tom wasn't quite ready for his little game to end. He wanted to keep it going for as long as possible... however long that might be.

Old December 2nd, 2017, 07:35 PM
Paige~

Quote:
Barracuda padded after the she cat, his yellow eyes gleaming happily. He had succeeded in working his way back into her heart. He was succeeding in tricking her, making her believe that he could be the mate she wanted. The tom that she loved. And that was something that made him very happy. Of course, Barracuda was fairly sure that he couldn't stay there forever. She would find out that he had been tricking her soon, leading her on all this time, whether it was through him or somone else. One thing was for sure - he definitely did not want to run into Nova. He had never met the tom last time, and while Barracuda was confident he could take on some mangy weakling, he didn't want to risk becoming too aggressive in front of Nyx. That could result in some serious trust being taken from him. That was trust that he needed. Trust that he couldn't risk to lose. Trust that Barracuda was desperate to keep. If he lost that trust, then his game would be up soon, and the tom wasn't quite ready for his little game to end. He wanted to keep it going for as long as possible... however long that might be.
(If you think that's a good place to stop, I think now would be a good time to start working on a kit finder! Do you want a name theme?)

-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Old December 2nd, 2017, 08:06 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
(If you think that's a good place to stop, I think now would be a good time to start working on a kit finder! Do you want a name theme?)
no, I'm good with pretty much anything!