Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:49 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 12:40 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:39 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:18 PM

Old July 30th, 2018, 12:03 AM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvershade View Post
Silvershade smiled and batted her eyes she was flattered by his comment she knew the he was the one for her she got a little closer to the tom as she whispered to him. "and you're handsome in and out, if I had to choose any tom cat to want to be with i'd go to a sweet gentlemen tom who melts my heart with such lovely words and lights up everything around me more clearly, id choose you, Clearwater."
"Is that a declaration of love I hear?" He asked jokingly. "I'm just kidding." He whispered touching noses with her. "I love you silvershade." He said softly, a warm feeling deep in his chest. He grinned. "You make me so happy to be around, so...ecstatic...so ready to live." He closed his eyes for a moment. "You are my breath, my life, Silvershade."
Old July 30th, 2018, 12:13 AM
social anxiety freak show

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
"Is that a declaration of love I hear?" He asked jokingly. "I'm just kidding." He whispered touching noses with her. "I love you silvershade." He said softly, a warm feeling deep in his chest. He grinned. "You make me so happy to be around, so...ecstatic...so ready to live." He closed his eyes for a moment. "You are my breath, my life, Silvershade."
Silvershade smiled brightly she nuzzled the toms cheek to his neck purring happily the tip of her tail flickers. "you make me so happy I feel like..." the she-cat trailed off her sentence she didn't know the right wording to express her feelings, however, silvershade sunk her head into the toms shoulder. "I do want to be yours, I love you Clearwater"

°"success and excuses do not talk together.
if you want excuses, forget about success.
IF YOU WANT SUCESS, do not give excuses."
Old July 30th, 2018, 09:07 AM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:
Silvershade smiled brightly she nuzzled the toms cheek to his neck purring happily the tip of her tail flickers. "you make me so happy I feel like..." the she-cat trailed off her sentence she didn't know the right wording to express her feelings, however, silvershade sunk her head into the toms shoulder. "I do want to be yours, I love you Clearwater"

"I want to share every part of me with you," he meowed, licking her neck with a deep rumbling purr. "And I'm hoping you feel the same." Emotions bubbled up through him, and he breathed in her scent, love pumping through his veins.
Old July 30th, 2018, 09:13 AM

Quote:
"I want to share every part of me with you," he meowed, licking her neck with a deep rumbling purr. "And I'm hoping you feel the same." Emotions bubbled up through him, and he breathed in her scent, love pumping through his veins.
Silvershade purred closing her eyes she tilted her head enjoying the toms love and affection she felt all excited and bubbly inside she shuffled her paws anxiously. "I do,clearwater, I do, I want to share every part of me with you, my thoughts, feelings, myself, everything
"

Old July 30th, 2018, 09:52 AM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:
Silvershade purred closing her eyes she tilted her head enjoying the toms love and affection she felt all excited and bubbly inside she shuffled her paws anxiously. "I do,clearwater, I do, I want to share every part of me with you, my thoughts, feelings, myself, everything
"
He purred, and nuzzled her face lovingly, he licked her ear and purred into her ear. "I will officially ask this question." He paused "will you be my mate?" He whispered this softly, almost inaudibly
Old July 30th, 2018, 09:56 AM

Quote:
He purred, and nuzzled her face lovingly, he licked her ear and purred into her ear. "I will officially ask this question." He paused "will you be my mate?" He whispered this softly, almost inaudibly
Silvershade smiled licking the tom affectionately she whispered in a soft loving tone so soft it left chills. "yes, Clearwater, i'll love to be your mate" she purred abruptly a sweet loving expression showed along her body language and face.

Old July 30th, 2018, 11:00 AM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:
Silvershade smiled licking the tom affectionately she whispered in a soft loving tone so soft it left chills. "yes, Clearwater, i'll love to be your mate" she purred abruptly a sweet loving expression showed along her body language and face.

At her response, he froze for a moment. He grinned mischievously and took a step back from her, taking her all in, his eyes traveling from her tail tip, to her toes, and back to her face. "I have to take you in." He smiled, "I will never forget this moment." He purred and moved forwards to nuzzle her again, his thick tail curling in a hook, before he took another step back to observe the she cat he loved.
Old July 30th, 2018, 11:08 AM

Quote:
At her response, he froze for a moment. He grinned mischievously and took a step back from her, taking her all in, his eyes traveling from her tail tip, to her toes, and back to her face. "I have to take you in." He smiled, "I will never forget this moment." He purred and moved forwards to nuzzle her again, his thick tail curling in a hook, before he took another step back to observe the she cat he loved.
Silvershade turned her head closing her eyes she was blushing badly she reopened her eyes looked at the tom she smiled she looked the tom up and down as well, she loved his reaction she softly laughed lovingly. "Clearwater, my love, what are you doing?"

Old July 30th, 2018, 07:53 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@doug.

Cedarpaw followed Firehawk towards the direction of the ShadowClan border, he wasn't so eager to find it this border. On the trek here, he often got distracted by a butterfly or a spider that made its way along his path.

The scent of ShadowClan was much more distinct to the tom. it made his nose crinkle in disgust. "Ew, what's that smell?" he asked, his tongue sticking out. The ginger and white apprentice looked up towards Firehawk, awaiting an answer while he tried to think of ways to block out the smell.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old August 2nd, 2018, 10:07 AM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyapan View Post
"Two?" his voice caught in his throat. "Yeah! Yeah, that would be great!" he couldn't help but to purr. This had been the best time of his life- he couldn't believe that he had never felt like this before- it was amazing!
She want to see me again! Rainpaw froze up when he saw her smile.
Her eyes glittered in the moonlight, and her smile felt like it was the center of the world. That precious smile! I love it. All his happiness, joy, and other feelings he wasn't able to identify- he put those in his heart and smiled back at her.
Shadepaw blinked and touched her nose to his. “Ill see you.” She whispered. She turned and treked back to her clan, just beginning to wake up for the next day.