Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by ashtuft
Today 12:08 PM
Art is a form of toast...
Last post by taillow
Today 12:08 PM
Vessel’s Black Hole (pwyw...
by Vessel
Last post by Willowfern
Today 12:01 PM
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by squidz
Today 11:58 AM
Endless's Art Shop <3
by Endless
Last post by poppy
Today 11:57 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 1st, 2022, 02:21 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

ShadowClan/ThunderClan be prepared for the coup of the century

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Gliding through the gloom like a wraith, the hulking dark tabby halted as they reached the ThunderClan border. Burning orbs of liquid gold stared long and hard across the invisible scent line that separated the two territories. Like any intelligent feline, Dawnstar had taken her cats out at the dead of night. It didn't matter who's territory it was, the night belong to ShadowClan, and all clans should tremble and shake when the sky darkened. Even so, the moon was out and bright tonight, not full but bright enough to cast unwanted beams of light all across ThunderClan's territory.

Untangling herself from the dense darkness of ShadowClan's territory, the leader's pelt twitched as she walked through a patch of moonlight as if the light physically brought discomfort to her. ShadowClan owned a nice pine forest, the branches never seemed to lose all their pines and that allowed the forest to be constantly bathed in shadows. ThunderClan's territory wasn't the same in the slightest, something that Dawnstar had forgotten about. Their trees didn't have pine needles on them, they had leaves that fell during leaffall and left the trees bare and open for leafbare. The naked tree limbs looked like unsheathed curved claws elders spoke of to scare nursery kits. But that was beside the point, the light from the moon chased away the dark and the shadows. It made concealing themselves difficult.

After taking a glance around, Dawnstar felt the tension leave her body. It didn't matter whether her members were spotted or not. In hindsight, it was a strategic error on her part for not remembering they didn't have similar forests. The feline reminded herself of her main goal, whether they hid or not wasn't the point, and gave a commanding wave of her tail for her clanmates to follow her as she led them deeper into ThunderClan's territory. It's been some time since she'd been to ThunderClan's territory. It took a lot of tracking scents and following paw tracks left behind before she finally navigated her way to ThunderClan's camp. She stopped a good tree length from the camp to speak the apprentices and warriors.

"You four with me." She summoned Orchidmoon's patrol with an ear flicker, and then cast her gaze over to the three patrol leaders and the rest of her cats. "I won't fault you if you can't stay out of sight, I've forgotten how...exposed ThunderClan's territory is. Do what your can to camouflage or don't" Her tone remained controlled even if she found herself frustrated with her lapse in judgment. Dawnstar drove the emotion aside, this wasn't going to change a thing. She left the patrols to do as they pleased, calmly padding the rest of the way to camp. Dawnstar found entering to be a literal breeze, strolling straight into the clearing. Her eyes instinctively sought out the Thunderwillow, leaving Orchidmoon, Ivypaw, Vixenpaw, and Cougarivy to deal with any stray ThunderClanners nearby.

The tabby bunched up her bulky muscles and sprang up onto the lowest branch, adding her claw marks to the numerous ones etched into the branch while finding her balance. Annoyed with how low it was and the way the branch dipped with her weight, she climbed a few tail lengths up the trunk of the Thunderwillow and settled on a sturdier higher branch. She'd like to keep Vixenpaw, Ivypaw, Cougarivy, and Orchidmoon spread out in a semi-circle below her, but left Orchidmood to decide how to handle guard duty.

Queasiness and hysteria swept through the leader like a shiver when she brought her head up to look out at the camp. Flashes came rapidly of her mother dropping dead after addressing the clan during a meeting. The feeling didn't last longer than a muscle twitch and then evaporated into nothingness. Pushing the phenomenon aside, the leader sat as if the branch itself was her throne. The moon drenched her in its spotlight, highlighting her many scars and muscular build. With her back straight and tail lazily swaying back and forth over the branch behind her, Dawnstar appeared elegant, proud, and so full of confidence it could be easily mistaken as arrogance. She was an undisputed leader, perhaps not ThunderClan's but she'd make them see reason. They needed ShadowClan whether they knew it or not.

As ThunderClan stirred from their slumber, whether scenting them or an alarming being raised, those who weren't awake would be as she yowled, "Nectarflame!" She wondered when the old thunderdog would show up and start whining and sniffling. Dawnstar doubted Nectarflame prepared anyone in ThunderClan for her arrival. All the more fun for Dawnstar.

[This is open for all of ThunderClan and the few ShadowClan cats Dawn brought.]

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; February 1st, 2022 at 02:22 PM.
Old February 1st, 2022, 02:32 PM
Wilbur Soot Stan

My Mood: Starving

Default Re: be prepared for the coup of the century

Red’paw bounced along the path with the patrol. Oh how his tiny heart pumped with adrenaline at all the new scents and sights.
Thunderclan territory smelled strange for sure but that was to be expected with a different group of cats.
He found it odd that the trees had no leaves, he was used to the pine overhead and under foot wherever he walked. Oh if Needle’paw were here he doubted she would be able to keep her mouth shut with how exciting this was, his own tail was twitching wildly in excitement.
Red’paw made sure to be quiet though, he didn’t want to disappoint Dawn’star in saying anything to alert the clan of their ambush.
He noticed Dawn’star begin to climb and glanced at the others just to make sure they weren’t to follow, when nobody did looked around, where they at thunderclan camp already? Ack! He couldn’t wait to see their faces when Shadowclan came in and whipped them into shape!

“One day, I know that you will be there. One day I’ll focus on the future, maybe one day. Oh Baby isn’t life so freaking inconsistent?”

Try and write at least a paragraph!
Click for characters \/

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Old February 1st, 2022, 02:36 PM
chirps

Grimhound | ShadowClan

Boy, was this going to be fun. Since he had rejoined Grimhound had generally stayed out of trysts with the other Clans - save for that annoying bunny-turned-dog - in preparation for this. His ears were alert as he’d been placed on a patrol to go to ThunderClan, and now as the massive brown tabby slipped silently behind Dawnstar into the camp he let a smirk unfurl along his face. ThunderClan camp.

They made their way into camp with relative ease, with no challenges yet. Amber eyes followed his mate as she took her place among the large tree that was situated in camp. The patrol she had called for did not include him, but regardless he slunk over near the base of the trunk, swinging himself around to survey those who would be approaching. After all, he was her hound - and he was certain his reputation among the four Clans was well known even in ThunderClan.

As always his claws were out, curved and digging into the ground. “My, my, my…” he purred in a smooth voice, eyes flashing as he waited for the squirrels to appear. What fun was to be had.

Last edited by spade; February 1st, 2022 at 02:56 PM.
Old February 1st, 2022, 02:46 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Dustclaw padded out into the camp, and his jaw fell open. “ShadowClan!” He muttered under his breath. He ran closer to the ShadowClan cats and unsheathed his claws. “Nectarflame! I’m ready for battle!” He called, and arched his back, curling his lip. What did they want? All he wanted was to protect his clan from those mangy flea-brains!

Last edited by Weekend-Wondering; February 1st, 2022 at 02:48 PM.
Old February 1st, 2022, 02:55 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

~ IVYPAW ~

Ivypaw kept her sharp amber gaze fixed on Dawnstar's hulking dark tabby form. She had never crossed the border into another Clan's territory before. ThunderClan was different. Badgerscar hadn't really taken Ivypaw out during the night, but she found that the darkness the pines and nightfall provided were comforting, in a way. They were ShadowClan, after all. They slunk through the shadows to conquer their enemies. Darkness was their lifestyle. Ivypaw understood this, like she had learned to understand so many other things in the past. She could feel that her warriorhood was right in front of her. Every cat could learn more, but Ivypaw knew how to hunt, fight, and creep like a ShadowClan cat. Keeping her body low as if she were stalking prey, her pawsteps light, the black-striped tabby she-cat emerged onto ThunderClan's land.

As she had seen from the border, the trees were different here. There were hardly any pines and instead leaves that shriveled and fell off when it got cold. Moonlight glinted from her eyes and blanched the landscape, chasing off some of the darkness. It helped Ivypaw to see, but based on the slight twitch of the leader's pelt, it was clear that she wasn't too happy with it. The moonlight could very well blow their cover. Then again, the light made the snow shine, so cats could slink by while the attention of enemies would be fixed on the glowing snow. Ivypaw saw Dawnstar give a wave of her tail and appear not to be as tense; she could see from the way her bulging muscles relaxed. Ivypaw did somewhat similarly, but also kept her step light and her gaze travelling through the trees for unwanted pests.

Dawnstar spoke, and Ivypaw listened. Getting spotted wasn't an issue, but it was preferred if they could stay out of sight as best they could. Ivypaw didn't like the bright moonlight and the lack of pines, but she had to get used to the different landscape without complaining about it. Dawnstar entered the camp and Ivypaw turned toward Orchidmoon for further instruction. Eagerness stirred deep within her veins. She was a part of this important mission that only a few patrols had been chosen for. Should we go inside with Dawnstar? She didn't want to speak out loud since she didn't want to alert any ThunderClan cats.

@Naiad

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old February 1st, 2022, 03:03 PM

My Mood: Angelic

WhisperingVine|open

the dark-furred tom crept closer to the cats, his dark green eyes occasionally peering around within the area, thunderclan territory was rather different than one would expect regardless the stone-faced tom was much ready to teach thunderclan a lesson. the large tom was doing his best to stay focused, He was much interested in helping thunderclan fix their clan regardless of any means needed. "I wonder... how long they will last until they learn."

/hope I'm not ahead of myself and we don't have to wait for our patrol leader/

Cherry falls signature!
my characters Bios!
|
|
v

Last edited by Cherryfalls; February 1st, 2022 at 03:06 PM.
Old February 1st, 2022, 03:04 PM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

I don't remember if I can respond first or if it has to be Rainburst so if this is wrong oops @Brightlight

Ravenblaze stayed on the outskirts with their patrol. It sucked to not be on the leading patrol with Dawnstar, but that was okay. They were grateful to get to be there at all. With their tree-climbing expertise, they scaled a nearby tree branch easily to better see what was going on. It's interesting, they noted, that the trees here are easier to climb than the pine trees at home. From their perch up high, Ravenblaze could hear everything their leader said.
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old February 1st, 2022, 03:05 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Fiercefire hovered around the outskirts of the Shadowclan cats, ready to have fun.

Lynxpaw was barely able to hold in his excitement at this new adventure! "Will we be allowed to hunt their prey for ourselves as well?" He squeaked, then quickly hunched down. That wasn't meant to come out. He meant to keep it to himself
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old February 1st, 2022, 03:20 PM

My Mood: Amused

Paleivy | Shadowclan
The air around Paleivy was confident, she scanned the squirrel's unawakened camp as it was still yet to wake from Dawnstar's arrival. She watched as no one followed Dawnstar as she perched herself on top of the Thunderwillow. Thunderclan had fallen so far and she, along with her clanmates, led by Dawnstar were going to wipe them back into shape. Pale eyes watched the few thunderclan cats who had started to gather and waited for her orders from her patrol leader.
Old February 1st, 2022, 03:47 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

-->Ebonyfang<--
The tom lead his patrol over to Thunderclan. They were to find a spot to surround the clan. He looked at every cat in his patrol. "We're going to station ourselves until Dawnstar gives us the call. No attacking before unless they start it.", he meowed. Ebonyfang stayed near his group, but kind of hid in the undergrowth. With his black fur he was sure to be seen, but he was going to try his best to hide.

Ebonyfang just stood there waiting for the signal. If any Thunderclan cat did put up a fight he was ready and battle hungry. Usually he wasn't like this. There was a new spark in the tom. One that told him he needed to fight for his proper spot in his clan. He would fight until he couldn't no more.

// @flopsy; @GoldenDays; @Fritter; @StormQueen; \\

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Closed Thread