Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 06:17 AM
Mosspaw training!
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 06:15 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 05:59 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 13th, 2023, 04:55 PM
eagle sounds

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Mysterious

Default What Lurks Beneath [Thunderclan Relocating Event]

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Thrushstar

The feathered leader's fatigue had engulfed him. He'd been dozing off in his bird nest for the time being. The tugging sensation of relaxation did not sit well with him. As he awoke abruptly from sleep, he grunted. The dream was bland. He'd shuddered his fur at the first indication of agitation. His gaze was drawn to the lichen that was hanging from the den's entrance. The entry was obscured by shadows that drifted across the den floor. He dragged himself out of his den. Jittering out his fur in this manner to allow himself some breathing space. The pale brown tom had extended his paws and waltzed out of the den. The scent of the forest had entered their midst. As cool as the breeze.

He made his way outside with a step. Under his paw pads, he experienced a strange sensation. The King of the Storms gazed down at his paws, the ground slipping under him. Thrushstar's maw gaped open. Grimacing with anxiousness and intense worry. And as he began to take a closer look around. The camp was riddled with weird sinkholes and erosions. It was quite terrifying to look at. His expression shifted to one of concern and horror. He raced back to his den. Alerting his deputy of the changes in land in camp. It was far too scary, even for him. Thunderclan couldn't live in such a place, but he had to do what needed to be done. "Get your tail out and help me warn the clan Bumblebreak. Beyond my wildest dreams, the camp has been entirely warped. We'll need to evacuate everyone, and I mean everyone. Now, hurry up and herd everyone out of camp."

His voice was sharp and urgent, shuddering with tension while commanding attention. The leader stood tall and rigid, his eyes wide with panic yet fixated on his goal. Each word he spoke became more urgent and desperate, but he maintained his controlling tone. Thrushstar was rushing harder than ever before. His feathery coat was being stroked by a gust as he forced his way into every den. His voice held that of composure. "Get up, everyone, and make your way out peacefully. Keepers assist in directing everyone out of camp. Make sure not to leave any stragglers behind." He was ready to drag any outliers. Right now, the camp appeared way too unsettling. And he needed all the assistance he could get. He looked over his shoulder with a short flick of his tail, returning his gaze to the earth. The holes were expanding enormously, and the ground was behaving strangely. And this was the best he could do in the face of further events. He returned his gaze as he trotted through the entrance and into the territory. Keeping as far away from campgrounds as possible. However, not too far. He experienced an inward panic as dryness began to flood his throat. His heart had been wounded by uncertainty.

How this works:

It seems like Windclan took our idea of a fire, so we chose something a little different.

Due to the expansion and ever-growing ground occurrences in Thunderclan, which have gone to look abnormal and isn't decent enough to even walk on. Thrushstar has decided to evacuate the whole of Thunderclan due to the immense issue.

This event will be going on until April 15th and I will quickly head onto the next part of the plot.

No cats will be dying during this event, everyone is being evacuated in a calm orderly manner.

The camp will start its verge of collapsing when I continue this plot once everyone's settled in. So bring everything with you (Like cute trinkets your cat has). Missing Cats can use this event as a way of joining back, as the clan is currently moving to a new camp there's no reason to keep them waiting. If you want your Missing Cat to rejoin, you must talk to Thrushstar, Bumblebreak, or a Keeper to officially be allowed to join back into Thunderclan during the catastrophe.

VM or PM me with any questions. (Let the rumbling begin.)

@naiad @Rizo @dino. @Spotty @SpiritedWarrior @~*Hope*~ @x ghostie @Shade. @Poprock @Octavia! @Willowfern @RedAnger @Ravensong @nykyrian @~FawnSpirit~ @Wingnettle @Bonsai @WinterMara @BirdieChirp @corgigirl @~Mothman~ @Larissa @comet15 @SqurrelTail @valery @~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ @Faith. @Dawnstream @Werecat @SuspiciousMindz @Oceanflower @U.S.S. Catacombs @GingerFlight @Cinderspirit @carmen @Scallywagz @Speckear @furrensic @Rose @Abyssopelagic @mistyy @Apollo. @Zella @Pluto! @Brightstorm☆ @meloclaws @Faline @Amberfeather2 @CatontheMoon @Twilight Moon @Shadowsnow @Cinderpeltfan2023 @cottagecake @Lilypelt08183 @RockShard @ophelia @Wishwhisper @PrinceOfChaos @IAm_Jayfeather @~CherylBlossom~ @Cherry~ @Dyna Fox @Lylynn @Clyde @warriorcats4984389 @xavier. @bunnipop @ollyy @Karlos @isabella @Leafy_Green @graicecloud @Cheyenne @perseus. @CrazyCat4481 @monomi! @KateSilver @Starfall @littlelove @Estelle @Lillian @Dirtfur @jupiter @crystall @celeste @Zero Two. @lio @FireSandwich @Kokichi @Lunarspots @---Moon × Turtle— @Jona @mooncake @puppeteer @Lilacquartz @~_LuzNoceda_~ @MangoLovesCheese @Ashfireisloyal @bluesong @Moonlightwolfpup @Kay~ @Streamtail @.Sein @Kron @oci @jackie @ItsDragon @tallulah @Jest @Kasha @Angelique @A.C. @lilacailee @Acantha @Clock Dragonshifter @xzonafox @Ru/321 @MinePikGamer @Vidastrophic @Oddpaw @wintertail @JinxTheCat @Skyshine @lemonthyme @purrfectly_purrple @Ambermoon1 @Leafí @Non-binary_Disaster @Meowpab the warrior cat @Wheatwhisker9 @BEAR. @Archbone @Firestar glock @ [MENTION=Casty59AJ @hubbion @Mistfire @Travis @LibbyTheMemer @Swiftheart <3 @ares

Last edited by Eaglet; April 14th, 2023 at 02:39 PM.
Old April 13th, 2023, 04:59 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: What Lurks Beneath [Thunderclan Relocating Event]

{ both open }

~~Sharpeye~~

Kits in the Elder's Den was one thing. Leaving camp because of something growing was another. And that was what they were doing. Sharpeye started summersaulting his way out of the elders den and followed Thruststar with no words.

~~Cherrykit~~

Cherrykit opened her eyes. She heard something. They were moving? "Mom? Dad? What's going on?" She tried to call for her parents as she slowly followed the others, not knowing what to do. She was getting scared now.

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old April 13th, 2023, 04:59 PM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

Galekit and Foggywillow awoke with a start, before heading to join the Keepers.

Bristletail followed them too

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old April 13th, 2023, 05:03 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Squeeeaaaak!" Little Wolfkit stumbled out of the elders' den, tired and looking at the crumbling ground in confusion. "squeak?"
Old April 13th, 2023, 05:05 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Frogkit
@/open

Frogkit was confused in the mess.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old April 13th, 2023, 05:05 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sad

Nightgaze had just woken up from a rather nice nap when she heard Thrushstar say something about evacuating, the black she cat poked her head out the warriors den and saw the weirdest thing she had ever seen " what in starclan is that!" she exclaimed out loud in a confused and surprised tone, was the ground sinking? Well whatever it was she had to get out of here carefully she made her way to the exit skillfully dodging the strange holes in the ground and quickly followed the line of cats leaving evacuating as well.
Old April 13th, 2023, 05:09 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Honeypaw

With an unamused chitter, the pretty calico weaseled her way out of the apprentice's den, scowling at the sinkholes in the ground for ruining her beauty sleep. Dumb erosions. Couldn't they had eroded some other time? With a very unladylike huff, the thin molly followed after her leader.

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by Rose; April 13th, 2023 at 05:11 PM.
Old April 13th, 2023, 05:10 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Darkpetal groaned annoyedly. What now? He got to his paws, noticing sinkholes? A scream erupted nearby. Echopaw? Echopaw had fallen into a sinkhole, screaming for help. Darkpetal grabbed Echopaw by her scruff and dragged her out. "Be careful next time," he meowed calmly, but sternly, "You could have been killed." The rosetted tabby tom shook dirt off of his fur, and the silver tabby with him groomed her pelt.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old April 13th, 2023, 05:16 PM

My Mood: Fine

Mossykit joined following Rowanblaze followes the keepers
Old April 13th, 2023, 05:17 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

| Softsky of Thunderclan | Warriors Den + Clearing | Evacution. |

Softsky's ear flicked as she heard the first bit of the announcement. . .and then jolted up when she processed it. Immediatly panicking, she rushingly grabbed her shell that she had in her nest by pure instinct and rushed out of the den. Everyone seemed reasonably panicked and confused. . .and so was she. What was happening to her home? What was all this, unnatural ditches? How were there ditches, why were there ditches? Why did it seem like everything she'd ever known was collapsing, in the literal sense.

Okay, she had to calm down, and breathe, she could get the answers to those questions later, for now, she just went with everyone else. She. . .didn't really have any choice right now, it was clearly a life or death situation right before her eyes.

tal was here... and here.... and also here!

Last edited by WinterMara; April 13th, 2023 at 05:52 PM.
Closed Thread