Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:07 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:06 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 26th, 2017, 03:08 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: July Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Jay View Post
"Uh, yeah, ThunderClan is coping fine," she replied, "I'm glad RiverClan is faring well, too." She gave a small smile to Blizzardfoot, an understanding look in her eyes. With a slight sigh, the she-cat then muttered so lowly that she wondered if the other warrior could hear, "Yeah, I guess it could be worse." Snowfall had no words to say after that. With fear that she couldn't say anything that would lighten up the conversation, she just gazed towards her leader, Snowstar.
Blizzardfoot nodded. The other she-cat had said her last statement under her breath, and she could hardly decipher what was said. Oh, well. If it was really important, then Snowfall would've said it louder, right? Blizzardfoot shrugged it off.

There seemed to be a momentary pause in the conversation, where neither of them knew what to say. Blizzardfoot felt uncomfortable in the brief silence- even though it only lasted a few seconds- and needed to fill it up.

"So... it's greenleaf, the hottest time of the year. Do you like it?" Before Snowfall could reply, Blizzardfoot inserted her own opinion. "Personally, I think that it's too warm outside. The only time it's comfortable is during nightfall, like now. But at least there's a lot of prey." She shrugged. "Hunting is easiest now."

((/if I remember correctly greenleaf is summer?not quite sure))

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old July 26th, 2017, 03:40 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Tigerdawn glanced at the apprentices before looking back up at the Great Rock.

Skypaw perked his ears. "A-Alright, just don't get caught by your mentor, you'd get in trouble."

Goldenpaw spotted Skypaw and whatwasit... Cherrypaw. She was about to join them, but decided not to.

(Is every Clan here yet?)

Character Site

Old July 26th, 2017, 03:49 PM
Rising Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
Blizzardfoot nodded. The other she-cat had said her last statement under her breath, and she could hardly decipher what was said. Oh, well. If it was really important, then Snowfall would've said it louder, right? Blizzardfoot shrugged it off.

There seemed to be a momentary pause in the conversation, where neither of them knew what to say. Blizzardfoot felt uncomfortable in the brief silence- even though it only lasted a few seconds- and needed to fill it up.

"So... it's greenleaf, the hottest time of the year. Do you like it?" Before Snowfall could reply, Blizzardfoot inserted her own opinion. "Personally, I think that it's too warm outside. The only time it's comfortable is during nightfall, like now. But at least there's a lot of prey." She shrugged. "Hunting is easiest now."

((/if I remember correctly greenleaf is summer?not quite sure))
(Yes, you got Greenleaf right)

Snowfall waited for Blizzardfoot's opinion before answering. "I agree that the most comfortable weather in Greenleaf is at nightfall, but I favor Newleaf more than Greenleaf, actually," she replied, swiping her tongue over her paw and drawing it over her ear, "It is a time of hope and new life, plus prey is plentiful during that time as well." The ThunderClan warrior was happy that Blizzardfoot broke the awkward silence; the she-cat was not good at breaking them herself. "Hey, would you like to be friends?" She suddenly asked. She would make a fine comrade, she thought.
Old July 26th, 2017, 05:39 PM

Cool Re: July Gathering

Scorchedpetal, while still slightly sore from the SkyClan attack on the Syndicate, she was able to make it to the Gathering. She had told Cliffheart she was going to socialize, having been on bed rest for a moon, and constantly going to the medicine den to get repatched. She was needing to get out more, talk and get caught up. So the Somali made her way, slipping past other cats with a 'scuse me' and pardon. She could feel her muscles tensing, so she stopped in a small clearing and she waited for Grousestar to speak. And the other leaders. She shook out her pelt and gave her chest a few licks, her poofy fur smoothing as she groomed it. @fenic!

Last edited by monfang; July 26th, 2017 at 06:07 PM.
Old July 26th, 2017, 07:08 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post

"Very." was the word that slid out of her mouth. It was just a reaction. Doesong had been taught to do it many times. "If a cat from another asks you 'Clan well?' say Very, or yes", so to speak. Many, many times. It wasn't a lie either, RiverClan was doing well. Doesong said nothing else, waiting for his remark.
"That's good." He meowed, his voice hiding his annoyance. Why didn't she help the conversation along. Pretty soon, he felt like he was just gonna shrug her off completely. If she didn't want to talk to him, he wouldn't talk to her.
"ThunderClan is strong." His voice was almost like a dare. The tom couldn't help adding this bit of info. It probably had something to do with his need to one-up pretty much anything others said. It had gotten him in trouble more than once.
Old July 26th, 2017, 08:35 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
Shifting his weight excitedly, Lionpaw weighed his options, thinking of what Newtpaw said. She was correct in both aspects; if they were in front, they'd hear better but be surrounded by cats, and if they were in back, not as many cats would be around but they might not be able to hear as well. "Maybe we should go in between? Sit right where the cats start to thin out and there aren't too many sitting around us. We should still be able to hear pretty well from there!" He smiled at his own reasoning, before he found his gaze following Newtpaw the the cats who were giving her looks. He found a glare sliding onto his face in return, taking a step to block the smaller apprentice from the cats more than she had already hidden hsrself, before letting his smile return as he turned back to Newtpaw. "So," he mewed, ignoring the cats who'd been looking at them, "What do you say?"
Newtpaw nodded to her friend’s words, agreeing with his way of thinking. “That sounds like a good compromise, hopefully it won’t be too crowded in the middle - otherwise I’ll have to climb on top of your head in order to see the leaders.” The small apprentice teased, flicking Lionpaw’s nose with her fluffy tail before giving a lightened yawn, “I’m certainly not used to being up this late, but I know that it’ll be worth it.” She noticed when the other apprentice followed her gaze to the cats looking at her with judgemental expressions, he stepped in front of her, seeming to protect her from their prying eyes. The she-cat pressed her forehead into the male’s shoulder, as showing a silent thank-you through affection before murmuring to him. “C’mon, let’s go before we miss the gathering.” She said, her tone quiet, but the apprentice made a smile stay on her maw, not letting anyone ruin this night for her and Lionpaw. Newtpaw scampered off ahead, stepping through the ground, keeping her head high, but not daring to make eye contact with anyone that she passed. Her eyes stayed ahead, on her path to the spot they agreed on.
Old July 26th, 2017, 09:29 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post

!! Offensive content !!

(Sorry this took so long you guys >>; )

It did sadden the queen to be without her mate although her children were correct that he was very judgmental, but so was she. With a click of her tongue, the Maine-coon pressed herself between her two kits, the warmth from all their long pelts comforting her aching muscles. "I'm starting to get too old to trek to these gatherings." She huffed as she shook her head slightly. It was true that she was getting old, but by no means was she so tired because she was old. Though, she would never admit that it was from taking care of all her kits that was running her to her death, the amount of abuse her body had taken for almost seventy moons was taking it's toll as well. "Thunderclan will learn soon enough that they picked the wrong cat to lead them. I don't know if their deputy would be fit to lead either though. Starclan help them." It was a blunt statement, but she truly felt bad for the cats of Thunderclan. They would be lost with two irresponsible, fake leaders. At least Snowstar was following her true path and becoming a queen.

Giving both of her kits a dangerous look, she couldn't help but chuckle and nip at both their ears in response to the two of them bickering. "I swear Honeythistle, you're still such a kit. You too, Feathermist!" Of course, her tone was bubbling with humour and her eyes glazed over with affection as she gazed at each one for a brief moment. Although Cedar hated playing favorites, she did admire the two a bit more than most of their siblings. The two of them gave time and affection to her and it gave her nothing but joy to see the two of them getting along now. She knew that Feathermist and Honeythistle loved to antagonize each other, so seeing them at least progress from kitten fights to sibling jabs was a step in the right direction.

The queen shuffled her paws, tucking them neatly underneath her body as she twisted and offered her attention to Quietdance. While she did like him, he was quite strange as Honeythistle had very rudely mentioned. Flicking him with the tip of her tail, Cedartuft gave him "the look." You know, the look that a mother would give her kit when they misbehaved in public - that look. "Quietdance is a very sophisticated and nice cat. Be nice to him, Honeythistle." Cedartuft scolded gently before continuing on, "At least Snowstar is learning her place is in the nursery, unlike some other leaders..." Her voice was no louder than a whisper, making sure that only her kits could hear her, as she eyed up Russetstar making their way up onto Seastones. Had anyone else heard the queen, they would be at her neck with teeth bared defending the leader.
[Sorry, short.. Also, warning, non-cis/hetero-phobic post below]

Feathermist nodded her agreement and watched as Russetstar and his clan appeared. "When will the clans be rid of this vermin?" she asked quietly. The she-cat's tail flicked as she listened to the gathering taking place, not really taking an interest in what the leaders were saying. Her ears twitched, listening for any of her family should they wish to speak, but otherwise, the she-cat was silent.
Old July 26th, 2017, 09:31 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
(Cute!)

"Hey!" Ashpaw laughed, following after Whitepaw. His heart hammered in his chest with excitement, wondering what was going to happen when the leaders made their announcements. It was exciting, to say the least! His long legs helped him catch up to Whitepaw just in time, skidding to a stop beside him. "Dang, I think that's the first time I've ever lost a race. Sand is not good to run on," He giggled.
@monfang
Old July 26th, 2017, 10:23 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post

"Oh, is that how you want to play it, ShadowClanner?" Wavesplash half-sneered, half-growled. "You really think you're so good that you can insult my Clan - my family - and go unpunished? Oh, no," the molly chuckled darkly. "You will pay, and you will suffer. You messed with the wrong she-cat, fox-dung." She sat, flicking her tail. Her eyes were an icy calm, a calm rage, but the malice was clear. Though she was a bit rebellious, Wavesplash was WindClan through and through. She wouldn't let any toad-munchers change that, either. Deep inside, she knew this was the reaction the tom wanted, but she didn't care. Mess with WindClan, and you mess with her.

The she-cat scoffed. "I am not your sweetheart, so go mess with some other poor she-cat," she spat, eyes narrowed. "Oh, right, no other she-cat wants to talk with you." She spat the words like venom, hoping they would get under the tom's skin somehow. She knew that probably wasn't true, but at this point, she didn't care, so long as she managed to dig her claws into the tom's mangy fur. Verbally, of course. It was the Gathering after all.

"You have no point to prove," she hissed, unsheathing her claws. "You're a stupid, stinky, egotistical, arrogant, hot-headed, fox-hearted jerk, and I was wrong to talk to you. Goodbye, ShadowClanner. We will meet again soon..." And with that, the WindClanner left, tail lashing, to sit with the others. She replayed the scene over and over again, growling softly as she recalled the tom's annoying voice. Oh, don't you worry, ShadowClanner, she thought, hissing softly. You will pay. Not now, but soon...

Bingo! Royalflash, on the inside, gleamed with joy. He had struck home when it came to this she cat. And, he didn't even know her name! It was such an amazing feeling to him. Knowing that she was agitated beyond matters, and here he was. Calm and ready. Just standing there, towering over her. A smile stayed on his face. Royalflash always had been quite the competitive dare devil. He wouldn't allow this she cat to get to him. Especially since she was a windclanner--yuck! Those rabbit chasers. Royalflash continued to stare at her with his bright golden green orbs. One side of him found her amusing, the other side of him found her suspicious, but he soaked in everything she said. Was he scared? Definitely not. This was Royal flash. The troublemaking bad boy of Shadowclan. He was afraid of no one! Well...maybe, his mother. And, his father. Perhaps, his grandparents too. Definitely his grandfather. Barkfang never played around. However, that was besides the point. All he knew was that he was ready for anything that this rabbit water threw at him. Anything. “Is that supposed to be a threat?” He asked, raising an ‘eyebrow’ as he eyed her curiously. “Forgive me for not shivering in my pelt. Truly, I am scared on the inside of what you’re prone to do. I better watch my back!” His voice was laced with heavy sarcasm, and he was on the verge of laughing. Truly, she was hilarious.

Royalfalsh’s tail swished in anxiousness, yet pleasant amusement as the she cat continued to tell him off. A part of him wasn't listening to her while the other part absorbed everything she was saying. His eyes had scanned the gathering to notice any pretty she cats, but none seemed to be in his taste. Royalflash left the over exaggerating flirting to his brother, Crimseonblaze. Even though Royalflash flirted often, it was never for a good reason. “Truly--I am hurt.” He told her, half-smirking. “I thought we had a connection!” He purred. “I can tell that you're just so infatuated with me.” He gave a brilliant smile. One that was charming, but he knew in this moment, it was annoying. And, it made him laugh because she was mad. She was livid with him. “I would name every she cat that is in line to talk to me. I would go over that list, but how about the list of the she cats that do not want to talk to me? That list is much shorter. Because there are none on that list.” Royalflash always had such a large ego. Being the son of the notorious Honeythistle who was known for his polygamous lifestyle, the ginger tom took after-- most of his personality. Besides that, who wouldn't want their charming bad boy in their life? Royalflash played off as a she cat’s greatest dream turned nightmare. He never returned their affections because he never meant anything he said.

Royalflash let out a huff of amusement. He rolled his eyes as she kept calling him different insults. “Well, I am anything you want me to be.” He told her, lowly. And, just as her next words left her maw, the tom gave a short dark chuckle. “Oh--yeah? I bet you're looking forward to see me again, sweetheart!” His tail lashed in complete humor as he saw her walking away. Of course, he didn't take her seriously and he found it a shamed that she took him seriously. Though that was Royalflash because after all, he was somewhat of a rude, obnoxious jerk. And, if she had known him, then she would had known that, but he turned the opposite way she went, and he looked around the crowd, hoping to cause some type of destruction. Anything that would be humorous for him to watch, but instead he decided to slink back to his siblings. Royalflash knew his dad would have his head if he didn't behave at the gathering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
"Party pooper." Crimsonblaze threw back at her. He was not a kiss-up! The she-cats were the ones who were kissing up to him. All he was doing was looking gorgeous. And handsome. Crimsonblaze had to admit to himself that he was quite glad he had gotten his mother's pelt instead of his father's. Sure, Honeythistle was handsome and all, but in his own way. Crimsonblaze loved his ginger and white pelt, he felt like it made him stand out in a crowd. But he truly did love his eyes, the sparkling green-yellow orbs that were his father's. Crimsonblaze truly did love himself, like all cats did. But he maybe loved himself a little too much.

Rolling his eyes in amusement, Crimsonblaze flicked his feather tail lightly. "Sunrise, if I'm ever anywhere near Royalflash, I'm never the one trailing behind. I'm in front, being amazing and protecting my poor younger brother from the spotlight. Where I belong." Crimsonblaze knew his brother was more of a sneaky trouble-maker. While the ginger tomcat himself loved to pose in the spotlight, surrounded by hundreds of adoring cats, mollies and toms alike. But of course Crimson would only ever show interest towards the she-cats. If he showed any interest at all.

At his half-sister's next statement, Crimsonblaze's eyes widened slightly, but he just gave her a look that said "really?" "I can't believe you went there Sunrisedapple!" He meowed, placing a paw over his eyes, faking extreme emotional pain. "That blow hit me so hard, I think I need to lay down." Crimsonblaze flopped to the ground on his back, waving his four paws in the air. "Oh no! I think-I think, I-" Crimsonblaze froze, going limp and flopping his tongue out of his mouth. You had to have it to him though, he was quite the actor. The only thing that Crimsonblaze had forgotten was that his father was still standing nearby. And he was now laying on the ground, supposedly "dead."
What an amazing son Crimsonblaze was.

“Oh, you're so mature, Crimsonblaze.”
Sunrisedapple shook her head, emitting out a snort of laughter. Why did her brother have to be such an idiot? And, that was only putting it nicely. She figured he just wanted attention. She had saw their father greet his own mother, giving her a nuzzle and started talked to their aunt. At first, she was going to greet her other family members, but she feared that if she left Crimsonblaze to be alone, he would surely go insane.

“Oh, I'm sure Royal would love that.”
She snickered. And, just as she did so, the trouble maker made his way towards them, his head held high. He had pushed past the other cats as if he were, in fact, royalty and that they all should bow down to them.

“Excuse me?” Royalflash narrowed his eyes, staring at his two siblings. The tom did hear his brother, and he was no pleased with the fact that Crimsonblaze had thought as such. Even though Royalflash was younger than Crimsonblaze by a couple moments, Royalflash always knew he was the leader. He didn't care about his rugged appearance. He was handsome in his own way, but Crimsonblaze was truly the pretty boy out the both of them. “First of all, I don't need you to protect me-”

“Oh, please!” Sunrisedapple chortled. “If he even stubs a paw, it's the end of the world for him! Might as well stick to the back, Crimson. Allow the trouble maker to protect you.” She purred at her younger brother. Sunrisedapple knew she would never act out in front of her parents, as they believed she was a polite, well-mannered young she cat, but with her brothers and friends? Sunrisedapple loved being outspoken. Royalflash had laughed along with her, his tail twitching. “She isn't wrong, pretty boy. Get in the back of the line and allow a real warrior to do the protecting.”

When the tom laid down, Royalflash rolled his eyes. In his head, he knew what Crimsonblaze was doing. Acting dramatic. “You're acting like a she cat. Dad won't be happy about that.” Sunrisedapple glanced at her brother for a quick moment, but turned her gaze back on Crimsonblaze, her whiskers quivering. “How old are you again? Sometimes I forget you're a warrior when you be acting like a kit!” She scolded him with a shake of her head. “Why am I even bothering with you toms?” But Royalflash was different. Instead of joking around with Crimsonblaze, the ginger tom took his chance to leap at his brother in a fun game of pouncing. But, he also knew how much Crimsonblaze was a “pretty boy” and possibly would over exaggerate that dust got into his pelt.
Old July 26th, 2017, 10:49 PM

My Mood: Kingly

@Random Melchester

The rain and the general chaos of the Gathering made it easy for Neverwing to slip away. He hesitated, glancing back before bounding off towards the Outskirts. His paws slid across the sand and smooth, rain slicked stones, making it hard for him to hit a good speed. But nobody was even watching, so did it even matter? His heart was beating rapidly, sounding like drums in his ears. Panic flooded his mind as he thought of Breezerunner, the molly who knew what Neverwing had done. She was going to tell them, she was going to tell them even though she said she wouldn't. Neverwing knew it.

I'm sorry, Blackstorm...
Closed Thread