Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:05 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM

Old June 4th, 2019, 01:39 PM
Engine engine number nine

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilex View Post
@PotaDOS

Wolfspark sat in the SkyClan clearing, his paws shuffling anxiously in the dirt. Normally he was a confident, protective type. But these issues with the dogs in his Clan's territory. The closed gash on his face - where his left eye had once been - burned with apprehension. His sleek pelt was raggedy and knotty from countless nights of unrest. His remaining green eye was hazy with exhaustion. The tom's ribs were beginning to show due to his eating habits being spotty.
Leafstripe padded out of the warriors den, his blind eyes gazing at the ground. The tom twitched his whiskers to help him feel of there were cats around him. The tom skidded to a stop when an apprentice walked out in front of him. He grumbled and began to walk towards Wolfspark.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old June 4th, 2019, 01:46 PM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotaDOS View Post

Leafstripe padded out of the warriors den, his blind eyes gazing at the ground. The tom twitched his whiskers to help him feel of there were cats around him. The tom skidded to a stop when an apprentice walked out in front of him. He grumbled and began to walk towards Wolfspark.
Wolfspark looked up as Leafstripe padded toward him. He gave a slight sigh of relief. Leafstripe was one of the easiest cats to talk to in the Clan for Wolfspark, due to the fact that he was blind. "Hey Leafstripe," he mewed as the tom approached. "How are you today?"
Old June 4th, 2019, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Wolfspark looked up as Leafstripe padded toward him. He gave a slight sigh of relief. Leafstripe was one of the easiest cats to talk to in the Clan for Wolfspark, due to the fact that he was blind. "Hey Leafstripe," he mewed as the tom approached. "How are you today?"
Leafstripe sat down beside the tom and listened as he spoke. "Even after that apprentice tried to run me I feel fantastic. I woke up this morning in a good mood.", he replied. The tom looked blankly at the other tom.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old June 4th, 2019, 02:18 PM
~Shy Bean~

Quote:

Leafstripe sat down beside the tom and listened as he spoke. "Even after that apprentice tried to run me I feel fantastic. I woke up this morning in a good mood.", he replied. The tom looked blankly at the other tom.
"Good, I'm glad." Wolfspark was glad that Leafstripe couldn't see the nervous flicking of his ears. Truth be told, he had a faint attraction to the tom. He was one of the only cats who didn't judge him, even if it was because he couldn't see. He let out a sigh. "So how do you feel about this dog situation?"

Last edited by Aquilex; June 4th, 2019 at 02:19 PM.
Old June 4th, 2019, 04:08 PM

Quote:
"Good, I'm glad." Wolfspark was glad that Leafstripe couldn't see the nervous flicking of his ears. Truth be told, he had a faint attraction to the tom. He was one of the only cats who didn't judge him, even if it was because he couldn't see. He let out a sigh. "So how do you feel about this dog situation?"
Leafstripe shrugged, "I guess it's pretty scary to know that we might be in danger. I don't know how I'd escape if I were caught by one.", he replied. The tom let out a shiver and then his body calmed down. He could feel things with his whiskers, but would that actually matter in this situation.

Old June 5th, 2019, 05:50 AM
~Shy Bean~

Quote:

Leafstripe shrugged, "I guess it's pretty scary to know that we might be in danger. I don't know how I'd escape if I were caught by one.", he replied. The tom let out a shiver and then his body calmed down. He could feel things with his whiskers, but would that actually matter in this situation.
"I won't let anything happen to you," Wolfspark assured him. "I fought dogs once before, I can do it again." The tom's shoulders sagged at the memory of the battle that had cost him his eye and tail, not to mention his birth name and littermate.

@PotaDOS

Last edited by Aquilex; June 7th, 2019 at 11:00 AM.
Old June 5th, 2019, 10:18 AM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by |+Tired Rose Child+| View Post
The fact that there were dogs roaming the territory, killing many along the way, made Hummingtuft shudder. Just the thought of falling at the paws of one of the creatures pierced him with worry and, although his pride hated to admit it, pure terror. His fluffy bobbed tail shivered as he made his way across the clearing, padding towards the Fresh-kill pile, which had been restocked earlier this morning. He nosed through the pile and pulled out a large, fat squirrel in his maw and glancing around to see who he could make company with. Spotting Minnowfluff, a good friend of his, huddled against a large tree , Humming padded towards him. Once he reached him, he dropped his meal down onto the ground and sat back, his slim form's slight muscles rippling underneath his pelt. He gave the shy warrior a friendly, welcoming smile. "Why, hello, Minnowfluff," Humming said to his friend. "Scared of the dogs, eh? I tell ya, I'm not too thrilled myself. I can't even fathom how much blood a dog can shed. Gives me goosebumps." when Minnow didn't reply, Hummingtuft tilted his head. "Hey, but look, I don't think any cat is happy about it, you know? You see, every cat is afraid. It's nothing to be ashamed of. You're always hiding..." sighing, the older tom shifted so Minnowfluff was hidden, and Humming gave him a smile. "Better?," he asked gently.

((It's perfectly fine ^^))

Minnowfluff felt his fur prick with anxiety as Hummingtuft talked about both dogs and blood. Just those two words in the same sentence made him sick to his stomach. Ears flattening, he looked down with a frown, though he felt extremely relaxed as the other moved in front of him. Now that he could be avoided by any stares or looks, he felt comfortable, but still somewhat anxious.

The grey and white tabby gave a nod. "Yeah, thank you.." He meowed, his voice quiet as a small smile appeared on his features. He only now noticed how small he was compared to Hummingtuft, even with himself being somewhat heavy. The tom shrugged softly. "What if the dogs get into camp?" He asked, clearly nervous as he shuffled slightly, wrapping his tail around his paws.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old June 5th, 2019, 06:14 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Minnowfluff felt his fur prick with anxiety as Hummingtuft talked about both dogs and blood. Just those two words in the same sentence made him sick to his stomach. Ears flattening, he looked down with a frown, though he felt extremely relaxed as the other moved in front of him. Now that he could be avoided by any stares or looks, he felt comfortable, but still somewhat anxious.

The grey and white tabby gave a nod. "Yeah, thank you.." He meowed, his voice quiet as a small smile appeared on his features. He only now noticed how small he was compared to Hummingtuft, even with himself being somewhat heavy. The tom shrugged softly. "What if the dogs get into camp?" He asked, clearly nervous as he shuffled slightly, wrapping his tail around his paws.
Hummingtuft gave the smaller male a smile, then nodded, his way of saying you're welcome. He crouched down, still making sure to keep his friend hidden, and took a large mouthful of his squirrel, suddenly realizing how ravenous he was. He had been out hunting all day, so it was kind of understandable. He chewed and swallowed before taking another bite, then glanced up at Minnowfluff's question. The Japanese bobtail's eyes widened and a flash of fear went through them. He gazed at the ground a moment, trying to figure out how to answer. He gritted his teeth. "I... Honestly don't know," he mewed. "If that did happen... It would not be good. There will likely be death and a lot of blood. We just have to trust our leader will know what to do, if it comes to that." he could sense the fear rolling off the smaller tom, but he wasn't going to sugar-coat this, not even for Minnow. The younger male needed to know the truth of how dangerous that situation would be. He gazed at the other cat with a gentle expression. "However, if it does happen, I'll protect you as best I can," he meowed softly, hoping to make Minnowfluff feel better. Suddenly a beetle scuttled past, and he leaped atop it, squishing it underneath his paws. "If I can protect you from a beetle, I can protect you from anything!," he jokingly exclaimed with a silly expression, hoping to make Minnow laugh.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old June 6th, 2019, 03:14 PM
♡♡♡

((Sorry this took so long, been super busy! <3 ))

It was a hot, humid day, mist in the air from last night's rain. The Green-leaf heat was quite uncomfortable, so most cats stayed in their dens. Sitting in the middle of the clearing was a young, small tom , waiting for his mentor. Bunnypaw was crouching, hoping that his mentor would be nice to him. Skydancer seemed like a nice cat, but one could never be too sure. His ears were pinned back against his head, his blue eyes wide. The white Manx wasn't all too sure about training; he knows he needed it to become a warrior, but couldn't he have stayed a kit for at least one more moon? So he would be able to grow a little... Bigger ? Surely his small size wouldn't suffice for warrior training. Letting out a little sigh and shaking his head, the apprentice shifted, pressing himself a bit closer to the ground anxiously. The dog situation has had his anxiety shoot to the roof. He shuddered at the thought of falling at the paws of one of the creatures. Begging StarClan to keep him safe has become a huge thing for him now; he just hoped it was working. To think about the blood those canines could shed pierced him with pure terror. He let out a tiny, almost inaudible whimper, begging in his head for his mentor to hurry up and appear; surely she wasn't still sleeping? he glanced around again, letting out an impatient sigh.

@Castiel97

♡ character page wip ♡

Last edited by |+sari+|; June 6th, 2019 at 03:15 PM.
Old June 7th, 2019, 06:34 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by |+Tired Rose Child+| View Post
Hummingtuft gave the smaller male a smile, then nodded, his way of saying you're welcome. He crouched down, still making sure to keep his friend hidden, and took a large mouthful of his squirrel, suddenly realizing how ravenous he was. He had been out hunting all day, so it was kind of understandable. He chewed and swallowed before taking another bite, then glanced up at Minnowfluff's question. The Japanese bobtail's eyes widened and a flash of fear went through them. He gazed at the ground a moment, trying to figure out how to answer. He gritted his teeth. "I... Honestly don't know," he mewed. "If that did happen... It would not be good. There will likely be death and a lot of blood. We just have to trust our leader will know what to do, if it comes to that." he could sense the fear rolling off the smaller tom, but he wasn't going to sugar-coat this, not even for Minnow. The younger male needed to know the truth of how dangerous that situation would be. He gazed at the other cat with a gentle expression. "However, if it does happen, I'll protect you as best I can," he meowed softly, hoping to make Minnowfluff feel better. Suddenly a beetle scuttled past, and he leaped atop it, squishing it underneath his paws. "If I can protect you from a beetle, I can protect you from anything!," he jokingly exclaimed with a silly expression, hoping to make Minnow laugh.

Minnowfluff jumped slightly as Hummingtuft leapt onto the beetle at first. Hearing his words, he felt more comfortable, his smile growing. "If you say so.." The grey tabby meowed softly, seeming to be happier than before.

((aaa I'm so sorry for such a short reply! ))

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days