Today 10:30 PM
"I Didn't Mean Shooting...
Last post by Moondapple
Today 10:16 PM

Old November 21st, 2019, 11:00 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Default jojo's corner [open]

"Wh- who are you? What do you think you're doing in my territory?" An annoyed voice rang out through the clearing. A large gray tabby appeared from the shadows, making her way quickly over to the unfamiliar cat. She looked them up and down before saying, "Uh, get out. Do we need to fight?" Jojo usually hung out in this little clearing in the woods by herself, and seeing another cat in her space made her angry. It technically wasn't her territory, but she was staying here for the time being, however short that may be, so it was her turf.
Old November 22nd, 2019, 08:04 AM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: jojo's corner [open]

@Delta

The copper and short-pelted tom heard the voice, but seemed to ignore it. He was crouched down, tail in the air. It was dismissively at the she, who had now stomped over to him. He had been stalking a small mole at the edge of the clearing closer to the woods, but the loud talking of his new friend had just scared it back into its burrow. He huffed in annoyance and stood to face the she. This tom was a slim, tall and well built fellow. His fur was shiny and glowed with a beautiful copper like fur, with sandy red-ish tints. He looked over the stranger with an inquisitive stare. "Your territory? I don't smell any scent markers that smell of you." He said simply.

He himself smelled of pine and tree-sap. He shook out his fur, still slightly annoyed his prey had scampered off into it dirt filled burrow. He took in the scent of the she-cat and compared it to the scent of the clearing. Still no noticable correlation. Unless she had just now claimed it and was one her way to scent mark the area. The tom doubted it as in some spots her scent was faint. "No, No we don't need to fight."He said calmly. The she-cat must be a wanderer or a kittypet. He assumed.
Old November 30th, 2019, 10:31 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

@sunflowerseed

Jojo bristled at the tom’s words. “You need to get your nose checked, then!” she growled. She never bothered to put scent markers down, but she spent enough time here that she assumed her scent would be pretty noticeable. This tom was one she had never seen before, and he didn’t smell or look like he was from around here. She assumed he was just someone passing through. “I live here,” she spat, “most of the time. This is my territory and you were hunting on it!” With the winter only getting harsher, prey was becoming more and more scarce in the forest. She didn’t want cats stealing the prey in the area or scaring it away—even though her voice had probably scared away any prey in the immediate area. “Fine. Just—explains yourself, and leave. I don’t have time for this.” She didn’t sit, but she seemed to relax a little. At least he didn’t want to fight. Jojo was an interesting sight for any cat she met—covered in scars, but with a pristine red collar around her neck. Was she a kittypet who got into fights, a runaway kittypet, or a rogue-turned-housecat? Most cats had their own idea of what she was and why she kept the collar, since she was reluctant to give away her motive.
Old November 30th, 2019, 10:48 PM
Grieving

My Mood: Dark

(I hope you don't mind if I enter) @sunflowerseed @Delta

Ears flicking and nose twitching, the thick-furred maine coon tom watches the confrontation through narrowed eyes. Crouched in a nearby bush, he chuckles quietly to himself as he observes Jojo's reaction to the strange cat. Shifting in a more comfortable position, he rests his head on his large paws, thankful that the bushy foliage and flowers hid him well. 'Well, at least for the time being.' Unknownst to the fluffy tom, moving has caused the bush to rustle a bit, which may alert his presence to the others.

A saint bernard sits at the
TOP OF THE DRIVEWAY
YOU'VE ALWAYS SAID HOW YOU LOVE DOGS
I DON'T KNOW IF I COUNT
BUT I'M TRYING MY BEST
WHEN I'M HOWLING AND BARKING THESE SOOOONGS