by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 01:12 PM

Old July 17th, 2020, 11:06 AM
You say, stuff is way

My Mood: Distracted
Post Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

( @Dipper )
Cloverwish padded into the medicine den. ` ` I barely know any of these, but I know that one of them are cobwebs. ` ` She’d drop the herbs onto the ground.
+1 Cobweb, +1 Dandelion, +1 Celandine poppy, +1 Coltsfoot
Old July 17th, 2020, 10:17 PM
I need new characters-

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

¨Hey fawnsqueak I want to be a medicine cat¨! she said ¨I would love to help cats and i love plants¨! ¨so when i become a apprentice can i pleeease can i be yours¨!
@Dipper
If you need me immediately please contact me through Discord! LunaLune#0646

https://gdpd.xyz/crystallune
And follow me on scratch!
Old July 17th, 2020, 11:23 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post

"Yeah," Fawnsqueak stressed because that much was evident, "but like, why?" The medicine cat's den wasn't the most cozy place, but it wasn't worth the frantic escape attempt she'd put on and miserably failed at. Although about to say she could've asked if she needed anything, the shaky reasoning finally emerged, and he grimaced. "Okay, uh... so, I don't know. Maybe Cattail Pond, or something? I don't think there's much going on, to be honest." Last he'd checked, ThunderClan was living it up in their territory doing very little for themselves. Initially, he'd thought it was a result of traumatic exhaustion but as it turned out, that was just sort of who they were. "But I'm guessing they're fine?" A shrug, perhaps less comforting than she would've liked but Fawnsqueak didn't understand the rush to return to them.

Relieved that her injuries weren't worsened by burns, he momentarily disappeared to redip the moss ball for water and leave it in front of her invitingly. As for her burns, his jaw tightened, he cleared his throat. "They'll heal, I think. Probably. But if you can't even get up, you definitely aren't ready to sit around at Cattail Pond with the rest of your clanmates."
Cloudedspark was beginning to get stressed out. Her breathing quickened and be came more frantic, irritating her already smoky lungs. "Do—" her question was cut off by a bout of coughing. Each cough made her shake, and she could feel her strength leaving her. It was an awful feeling, hopelessness and helplessness. And the cat brought a wet moss ball. StarClan, that looked so good. She carefully made her way down, realizing how dry her mouth was. Eagerly lapping at the moss ball made the coughs she was still stifling less angry and eventually go away entirely.

After a a few long moments, she cleared her throat and tried again. "Do they know where I am...?" she asked slowly, finding that her voice wasn’t as raspy and smoky. Already it was easier to talk and breathe. She’s be out of here in no time — right? Oh, she hoped.

@Dipper

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old July 18th, 2020, 03:27 PM
eternally tired

@Dipper

Morningmeadow walked into Fawnsqueak's den. "Hi Fawnspueak, i just came to drop of some herbs." She dropped herbs she had gathered and waited for his response before leaving, not wanting to stay longer then she was needed.
(The herbs are Catmint, Cobwebs, Comfrey Root's, and Juniper Berries! Here's the link to the post if you need it!)
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; July 18th, 2020 at 03:28 PM.
Old July 19th, 2020, 08:07 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloverAndCoffee View Post
( @Dipper )
Cloverwish padded into the medicine den. ` ` I barely know any of these, but I know that one of them are cobwebs. ` ` She’d drop the herbs onto the ground.
+1 Cobweb, +1 Dandelion, +1 Celandine poppy, +1 Coltsfoot
[on hold - check your vms ]

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old July 19th, 2020, 08:09 AM
the stars are aligned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kieryn View Post
Frostpaw looked up "f-fox wanted me to come...i just hit my head on a wall....i feel dizzy..." her head swayed "ow"
Fawnsqueak blinked. "You ...hit your head on a den wall? And you didn't break through it?" If it was as hard of a hit as she claimed, the den would've caved since it was only made of woven reeds. "Uh. Well, I guess you should just chill in the clearing for a bit or something." There wasn't much medical advice to dispense here, nothing he could do for the injury -- if there was one at all.

Old July 19th, 2020, 09:17 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:

Fawnsqueak blinked. "You ...hit your head on a den wall? And you didn't break through it?" If it was as hard of a hit as she claimed, the den would've caved since it was only made of woven reeds. "Uh. Well, I guess you should just chill in the clearing for a bit or something." There wasn't much medical advice to dispense here, nothing he could do for the injury -- if there was one at all.

Frostpaw stuck her tongue out at fox "told you i was fine" she got up and walked out snoodily.
Old July 19th, 2020, 12:17 PM
the stars are aligned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Duckkit ducked his head and nodded, heading over to the empty nest immediately. He was almost old enough to become an apprentice, so would this delay his ceremony? He certainly hoped not. That would be like the end of the world to him. Luckily, he came to the medicine cat's den as soon as he started to show symptoms of being sick, so tha might help. Right? Right. He understood what Fawnsqueak meant, though he did appreciate the effort that was put into making sure he understood. He was snapped out of his thought by a sweet smell, something...herby, if that made any sense. He blinked owlishly for a bit while staring at the leaf and then ducked his head to eat it. It tasted weird, but not in a bad way. "What herb is it?" he murmured, gazing up at the medicine cat curiously. Though he doubted it would be of any use to him, he liked knowing anyhing and everything. You never know when something might be useful.
Fawnsqueak oversaw the consumption of the herb since he'd previously encountered not-so-receptive kits who couldn't take direction to walk out of a hollow log. The competence of this one was minimally hopeful, led him to believe the Clan probably wasn't doomed to a deadbeat generation. When asked what the leaf was, he quirked a brow, taken aback. That... that was different. Sort of. Fawnsqueak wasn't often quizzed on his knowledge by a kit hoping to pick up a thing or two considering they had the attention span of a flea. The memory of a grass blade, too.

Brushing it off, he went for the dry remark of, "Oh, I have no idea." The shrug indicated nothing further to say on it, and he retreated to the main area of the den.

Old July 19th, 2020, 12:31 PM
the stars are aligned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobralily View Post
[ @Dipper ]

~~Echokit~~

Fawn-guy hangout time!!! So fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Echokit purred. "HEY! HI FAWN-GUY!" she screamed. "Would you prefer I called you Fawn-guy, Fawnie, or Mentor?" Echokit let out a tiny, sharp squeal. Fawnie was so cuuuuuute! She hoped he said that. Ooh, what about: "I"LL CALL YOU FAWNIE-GUY MENTOOOOOOOR!!!!!" Echokit screeched. SOOO EXCIIIIIIIITING! Fawn-guy was: The. Greatest. "AAAAND I HAVE AN IMPOOOOORTANT QUESTION!" she added in a loud voice. It was quite important! She deeply needed to know if Lion-guy liked her...OH! And how she could change her pelt color! OH! And about Fire-guy! "A LOOOOT OF QUESTIOOOONS!!"
Fawnsqueak winced at the shrillness of her tone, already knowing who it was and kind of wishing he wasn't here at the moment. His thousand-yard stare gradually shifted to where it stood, and he could've sworn he felt the life being sucked right out of him. "..oh." Thinking back, he couldn't remember what the question was--or if there even was a question--but couldn't bring himself to care about whatever she was talking about. It was the most grating white noise, and worse yet, it was carrying on despite his visible lack of interest.

Humming, he didn't bother with the energy to conjure a more engaged reply. He had things to do, and not a single one of them included being a kit-sitter.

Last edited by Fawn; July 19th, 2020 at 12:32 PM.
Old July 19th, 2020, 04:17 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:

Fawnsqueak oversaw the consumption of the herb since he'd previously encountered not-so-receptive kits who couldn't take direction to walk out of a hollow log. The competence of this one was minimally hopeful, led him to believe the Clan probably wasn't doomed to a deadbeat generation. When asked what the leaf was, he quirked a brow, taken aback. That... that was different. Sort of. Fawnsqueak wasn't often quizzed on his knowledge by a kit hoping to pick up a thing or two considering they had the attention span of a flea. The memory of a grass blade, too.

Brushing it off, he went for the dry remark of, "Oh, I have no idea." The shrug indicated nothing further to say on it, and he retreated to the main area of the den.
Duckkit swallowed thickly, trying to get rid of the weird aftertaste that was lingering in his mouth. He frowned slightly at the less than preferable answer he was given. He didn't bother asking again, as he knew he would mosty likely get the same answer. He would have to ask Otterstrike about the leaf later when he got the chance. Sighing, he laid his head down on the edge of his nest, sniffing a bit. He rubbed his nose for what felt like the tenth time in the past hour, and wrapped his tail around his paws.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--