Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM

Old September 22nd, 2019, 01:57 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

ah, how she had really stepped in it. she tried to be clear in what she said but it was easy for the ginger to be very aloof at times. she shook her head again trying to stop herself from gazing off into nothingness once again. trying to make eye contact with him she just kind of whisked her head away, “sorry for staring.” she said “I know it’s rude, I just forget what to say.” she said changing the direction her gaze was facing and looked to the door where cloudpaw was making his exit.
“Oh right, materials... I wasn’t paying much attention to a word from his mouth...” she said very awkwardly with a bit of a chuckle. she wasn’t one for listening to anybody really. at his second inquiry she shook her head “no, no I prefer to stay in the den when I’m not training.” she said as she gazed down at her paws she didn’t want to be acting this way, this awkward and strange but it was a challenge. “Sorry would you like it if I left? I don’t want to be bothering you..” she said giving her paws a quick look before looking back at Fawnpaw.
@Dipper

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old September 22nd, 2019, 02:18 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Eyebrows hitching, he wondered if that was the reason for her apology and what kind of exchanges she'd had up to this point that led her to think that was a sorry-worthy offense. "Oh, it's fine," Fawnpaw assured, the nonchalance wavering in his meow as he tried to play it casual in front of Koipaw even if he was pretty awful at it. "I thought maybe I was disrupting you or something, since I've kind of been in here a while." Luckily, just staring and forgetting her train of thought was far less worrying than Fawnpaw's original conjecture.

At her confession that she hadn't been paying attention to Cloudpaw, Fawnpaw cracked a lopsided smile and lamely attempted to joke, "What, I was too, um, distracting to you?" But feared it fell flat, his pelt heating with mild embarrassment as he was quick to move on. "Anyway, yeah-- that's, pretty understandable. I don't usually stay in here so much, it's just... I've been tired, I guess." Fawnpaw raised his head in near-alarm at her offer, then said, "You're not bothering me, I honestly figured you'd prefer someone else's company though."

@cherrycola

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; September 22nd, 2019 at 02:18 PM.
Old September 26th, 2019, 03:56 PM
smol hooligan child

@Dipper
she kind of just looked back down at her paws for a moment as she was reassured she had done nothing too out of the ordinary. her thoughts weren’t all together at the moment clear for anybody to see, but she was just, really tired. really really tired. she had been asleep for a while yet she was still tired. as she was reassured she took a sigh of relief, she had had warriors at her throat for spacing out like that. “oh no not at all, if anything i should have been out of this den a while ago.” she mewed her eyes wide.
she tried to match his smile as he tried to make a joke, nonetheless it was a little funny. “yeah, very distracting.” she said very playfully. she could see the hot embarrassment on his face and tried not to break more of a smile “at least you had the guts to say it.” she quickly added before he changed the subject off his attempted joke. at his mention of being tired. oh how she agreed she met him with a nod, a strong nod of agreement. “i’ve been pretty tired myself. not too much motivation either.”
at his explanation that she was not in fact being a thorn in his side she gave a light smile. “why wake anybody else up.” she joked “but you seem like good company.

character site <3

Last edited by gemini; September 26th, 2019 at 04:01 PM.
Old September 26th, 2019, 09:23 PM
the stars are aligned

Fawnpaw could commiserate with the statement and peeked into the clearing only to duck his head back. "Me too," he said, "and Troutrunner is probably looking for me by now. It's just hard." Too complex to explain why he didn't feel motivated to drag himself into another day of training, but too personal to unload it on Koipaw when that'd be a disservice to her. When she commented that he'd somehow conjured the bravery to say that, he simply chuckled, self-conscious. "Yeah, well, I'm usually not... really good with words."

Curious, he tilted his head to inquire, "What do you usually do to... I don't know, get motivated again?" It was an elusive concept but incredibly real, and he found intrigue in their similar situation. "For me, there's been a lot on my mind... and..." he trailed off with a shake of his head to indicate he wasn't continuing.

A halfhearted laugh burst from him at the notion, and he smiled at her with genuine appreciation lingering in the subtleties of his expression. "Wait, are-- you're not joking? I'm glad you don't mind my company... I'm guessing there's quite a few apprentices that wouldn't agree."

@gemini

Last edited by Fawn; September 28th, 2019 at 06:24 PM.
Old September 29th, 2019, 11:10 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Snailpaw was pretty sure he'd never been this tired in his life. He was curled up in his nest, tail wrapped around him like a blanket, with his eyes barely peeking over the edge of it. He would've gotten up, but it was so comfortable here... and besides, there wasn't any harm in sleeping, was there? Sleep was important! If he was too tired to work, he wouldn't be able to do his best work, and that definitely wouldn't be good. Who cares, anyways? As far as he knew, nobody actually minded if he slept in, or if he came back to his nest later in the day. They were too busy with their own work and friends. It would've been nice to have someone to stay with him here, but Snailpaw was well-aware that most of the other apprentices were up and about, either going on little adventures or training. He would've gone on an adventure, if there was anyone to go with. Perhaps a nice tom; it had been a while since anyone had shown interest in him, and Snailpaw was beginning to worry that he'd end up alone for the rest of his life. Someone has to like me someday, right? Obviously. No one actually spent their life alone, not that he'd met, anyways.

(open)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; September 29th, 2019 at 11:14 AM.
Old September 29th, 2019, 10:45 PM
smol hooligan child

she was fighting the urge to yawn under her thick pelt. as she looked at him she nodded in full agreement, her mentor was probably confused as to where she was but she had been doing so much training and it was hard, really harrrrrddd or so she thought. she could see that he had a lot to say just from his tone but why push or bother anybody when she didn’t need to. at his remark she gave a soft smile, “you and me both buddy.” she said with a small laugh. the chubby apprentice gave him a soft look. she could see the surprise still there from her remark on bravery, she wasn’t lying it was.

her thoughts raced, motivation. she never really had much of it but when she did, she was a pretty darn good apprentice. she looked at her paws for a moment, deep in thought before looking back over at Fawnpaw. “i usually go outside and sit in the river, if i can wake up i usually start doing better...” before he spoke again and cut himself off “oh uhm... for you i guess sitting in the clearing? sharing tongues....” she trailed off as she realized the shake of his head she just gave a small attempt of a reassuring look... not much condolence but it was still an attempt.

she assumed he was laughing along with her joke but at his blatant surprise she gave a bit of a nod with a smile, her eyes a bit happier. “why would i joke about that? i like having friends or attempting to make them anyways.” she said with a small chuckle
@Dipper

character site <3
Old September 29th, 2019, 11:09 PM
the stars are aligned

Relieved and flattered she took the inquiry seriously, Fawnpaw admired the look of thoughtfulness upon her soft features as she seemingly considered her reply - her meticulous attitude surrounding it was warming when he nearly expected her to brush it off.

A startled noise erupted in Fawnpaw's throat, and he questioned, "Whoa, if you can wake up?" It'd seemed pretty standard until that, almost a semi-threatening undertone hidden in it, and he was glad she apparently had woken up one hundred percent of the times she'd sit in the river. ...And, oh. He finally understood. "Oh, you mean… you use the river to wake yourself up. Um, wow, sorry. I… wow," he mumbled, sheepish at his misinterpretation.

He found an ounce of humor in her change of direction upon realizing it was being taken as advice. Tilting his head, he let out a contemplative albeit amused hum and asked, "You don't think I can handle sitting in the river?" ...Possibly a fair judgment, so he faked conceding, "Yeah, okay. But on the other paw, I do think the 'sharing tongues' part was a bit of an overestimation for me." The corners of his muzzle quirked upwards at that, self-consciously giving himself a couple chest-licks because if he was going to be her potential friend, he figured he should look nicer for the occasion. "I bet you have a lot of friends," he commented, noting her friendly and talkative demeanor. "Honestly, I wish I could be better at that… just, y'know, conversing."

@gemini

Old October 1st, 2019, 08:52 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Lonestar23

Frozenpaw laid awake watching as the light outside grew. He hadn't slept at all that night. After his talk with Fawnpaw and Riverpaw he didn't feel like sleeping. The two cats he cared for most he had hurt to the point they needed a break from him. All because he couldn't deal with himself.
Standing up and shacking out his snow white fur the tom headed out. Only to trip on some cats tail and this his own paws, almost falling into the smaller apprentice. "Ah!" He yelped stopping himself. What was with him? He was normally so steady pawed. "I'm so sorry!" Froxenpaw exclaimed stepping back. He was larger then the other apprentice and it was bound to hurt if he actually feel on them. Who was the other cat anyhow?

(Sorry this is short it'll get longer I promise)

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old October 2nd, 2019, 02:40 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
@Lonestar23

Frozenpaw laid awake watching as the light outside grew. He hadn't slept at all that night. After his talk with Fawnpaw and Riverpaw he didn't feel like sleeping. The two cats he cared for most he had hurt to the point they needed a break from him. All because he couldn't deal with himself.
Standing up and shacking out his snow white fur the tom headed out. Only to trip on some cats tail and this his own paws, almost falling into the smaller apprentice. "Ah!" He yelped stopping himself. What was with him? He was normally so steady pawed. "I'm so sorry!" Froxenpaw exclaimed stepping back. He was larger then the other apprentice and it was bound to hurt if he actually feel on them. Who was the other cat anyhow?

(Sorry this is short it'll get longer I promise)
Amberpaw gave a startled yelp, drawing her tail out of the way as soon as the other cat stepped back. She was usually more careful; it could be hard to see in here at times, and she kept her tail drawn out of the way so something like this wouldn't happen. Giving it a light flick to make sure it hadn't really been hurt by the tom's misstep, she turned to face him. "Oh, don't worry! No harm done," She mewed, offering him a friendly smile. She curled her tail around her paws now, the tip pointed upward against her flank where she could be sure it wouldn't get stepped on. "That's what I get for sitting here, anyways." She made a mental note never to do that again; it was too easy for accidents to happen. As much as she didn't want to get stepped on again, she didn't want some poor apprentice to go around feeling guilty for the rest of the day either.

"I'm Amberpaw, by the way. I don't think I've met you..." Her voice trailed off as she waited for an introduction from the tom.

(oh, no worries!)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old October 3rd, 2019, 07:28 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Snailpaw was pretty sure he'd never been this tired in his life. He was curled up in his nest, tail wrapped around him like a blanket, with his eyes barely peeking over the edge of it. He would've gotten up, but it was so comfortable here... and besides, there wasn't any harm in sleeping, was there? Sleep was important! If he was too tired to work, he wouldn't be able to do his best work, and that definitely wouldn't be good. Who cares, anyways? As far as he knew, nobody actually minded if he slept in, or if he came back to his nest later in the day. They were too busy with their own work and friends. It would've been nice to have someone to stay with him here, but Snailpaw was well-aware that most of the other apprentices were up and about, either going on little adventures or training. He would've gone on an adventure, if there was anyone to go with. Perhaps a nice tom; it had been a while since anyone had shown interest in him, and Snailpaw was beginning to worry that he'd end up alone for the rest of his life. Someone has to like me someday, right? Obviously. No one actually spent their life alone, not that he'd met, anyways.

(open)
Where in the forest was that silly apprentice of his?, the cream-coloured tom thought as he slipped into the den in search of his pupil. He's supposed to begin his training today! Surely he isn't- the warrior stopped his train of thought as he spotted Snailpaw. Yep, sleeping. Narrowing his blue orbs, Maskedface stomped over to the apprentice's nest, sharply prodding him with a forepaw, claws sheathed. He gazed down at the young cat coolly. "Wakey, wakey... get up, ragball, you begin training today. You should've been out in the clearing an hour ago!" hissing in frustration, the large warrior turned and stalked out, but not before giving his apprentice a warning slap in the face with his thick tail. When he was outside, he blew out a sigh. Yeah, he was probably being too harsh; he just wanted to succeed. He had failed his last apprentice. He wasn't going to fail this one.

♡ character page wip ♡