Last post by ramen
Today 01:57 AM

Old December 2nd, 2016, 12:40 PM
The Tribal Goat Boy

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Orca! View Post
Squirrelleap sighed. "Halestorm is my sister, I have no clue who my mother is so just don't ask, and for some reason I'm sure Ice would know but I can't just go looking for her. She might have finally died, actually. And I might have been afraid of her for... Wait... Oh, great. Mousy might not have been my brother after all. Moons of wasted guilt, great." Her grey eyes were fixed on the base of a tree and her tail was still. This is pointless. She turned her head to look at Fleeter. "Sorry if that was confusing, I'm not exactly sure of it either."
Fleetear nods. "I understand, but, what does it mean? You were out searching for your family? Is that why you were gone for so long?" He pauses, realizing he's just asking a bunch of questions. She already seems overwhelmed, don't want to make it worse. "Squirrelleap, I'm still your mate. You can tell me anything and I'll listen, even if it is confusing."
Old December 2nd, 2016, 01:51 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nettleclaw View Post
Fleetear nods. "I understand, but, what does it mean? You were out searching for your family? Is that why you were gone for so long?" He pauses, realizing he's just asking a bunch of questions. She already seems overwhelmed, don't want to make it worse. "Squirrelleap, I'm still your mate. You can tell me anything and I'll listen, even if it is confusing."
No I can't! she cried in her mind, but simply said, "I can't even start looking for my family, and my mother might just be a dead kittpet. I might actually have to ask a cat who I'm related to... Wow, that would be a fun conversation, 'Hey, cat, do you know who my family is? No? Okay!' Because I'm not already an aggrivating former kittypet." Wow... That sounded like something Squirrelleap might say!
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old December 2nd, 2016, 01:55 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Jaguarclaw simply waited for someone to find him. He didn't want to risk his hind legs sinking and causing things to be way worse. The mud was icy now, sending shivers down his spine and causing his fur to bush out slightly to hold warmth in.

Finally, movement caught the corner of his green hues and his head turned to see it was Marbledface. Relief flooded his gaze, but that was shortly followed by embarrassment. His ears felt hot, but he didn't let her see that. He could see the concern written all over her face. The Bengals tail swished a few times, partially gesturing for her not to draw closer in case she sank. "No, I decided to take a mud bath," he replied with a forced teasing tone to lighten the mood.

As much as he wanted to lighten the mood, slight terror reached over him. This was his worst fear. Sinking into the ground or simply being buried alive. Jaguarclaw wiggled his forepaws a little more. The muck didn't let his paws budge. "Disadvantages of Marsh lands," he commented, unsure of what to do. He didn't want Marbledfave to sink, although it was obvious he needed help now. "Are you light enough that the ground will hold you?" He asked. The Bengals size and weight was probably the main cause of this incident.
Marbledface couldn't help but grimace as she looked at the trapped tom. Her tail swayed behind her nervously as she stretched her front feet forward trying to reach him. "I'm probably light enough." She whispered as she leaned in closer. This wasn't the kind of excitement she had in mind when she said she wanted a true warrior story. The truth of the danger of the boggy territory of Shadowclan had never seemed real to her, just a elder's tale that a cat could be swallowed whole. But here she was, inching her front paws forward and digging her back claws into more sturdy muck to try and pull Jaguarclaw free.
As she neared she twisted her head so that he might be able to bite onto her scruff. That way he could focus solely on keeping hold of her while she pulled, rather than her having to both hold onto him and pull. She could feel his breath hot against her neck as her front paws threatened to slip into the muck that had him trapped. She dug her claws into the slick ground as a feeble attempt to stay put. "Grab on, I'll pull you out." She said, her voice strained with fear and the effort to hold her form.
A familiar anxiety prickled through her body as she began to feel the deep ache in her shoulder. Adrenaline kept her feeling strong and steady, but the burn was beginning to take over. The mottled molly wouldn't be able to keep this up for too long before it would go limp with exhaustion. Which only made her fur prickle higher with fear. Marbledface bet that he could smell her fear scent, which probably wasn't the most comforting thing, but as hard as she tried she couldn't hide it. Even if she did manage to pull him free alone, she would be so sore the next few days and her limp would be obvious on the journey home. She shivered against the thought.
Old December 2nd, 2016, 02:23 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

@Ever

If she was to be honest, Silentpaw was completely taken aback by Blazingnight's offer for a patrol. Especially just the two of them. Like many of her clanmates, the apprentice was weary about their leader ever since she turned the clan from Starclan, but not enough for her to grow actual suspicions. Though knowing that Shrew was a supporter should've been enough for her.

But she was also a bit excited for this patrol. Being blind made her not only be view as weak by other cats, but made her feel weak herself. She wanted to prove to everyone that she was strong and could be just as good as a warrior with vision. She needed to become a great warrior, become someone that Eversong could be proud of - she knew how little joy her mother had in life, and she really did wish to find a way to lift her spirits, and if she was string enough than maybe she could find a way how. She hated the fact that Rabbit had been able to make her mother smile when she had no affect on the depressed molly.

Silentpaw unconsciously lashed her tail at this thought, irritated that should couldn't be enough for Eversong and knowing how weak she really was. But the black and silver apprentice quickly shook her head and turned her blind silvery orbs up towards Blazingnight. "So where should we head for our patrol?" She question, unaware why her leader had really asked for her company and her's only.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old December 2nd, 2016, 02:55 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
@Ever

If she was to be honest, Silentpaw was completely taken aback by Blazingnight's offer for a patrol. Especially just the two of them. Like many of her clanmates, the apprentice was weary about their leader ever since she turned the clan from Starclan, but not enough for her to grow actual suspicions. Though knowing that Shrew was a supporter should've been enough for her.

But she was also a bit excited for this patrol. Being blind made her not only be view as weak by other cats, but made her feel weak herself. She wanted to prove to everyone that she was strong and could be just as good as a warrior with vision. She needed to become a great warrior, become someone that Eversong could be proud of - she knew how little joy her mother had in life, and she really did wish to find a way to lift her spirits, and if she was string enough than maybe she could find a way how. She hated the fact that Rabbit had been able to make her mother smile when she had no affect on the depressed molly.

Silentpaw unconsciously lashed her tail at this thought, irritated that should couldn't be enough for Eversong and knowing how weak she really was. But the black and silver apprentice quickly shook her head and turned her blind silvery orbs up towards Blazingnight. "So where should we head for our patrol?" She question, unaware why her leader had really asked for her company and her's only.
Blazingnight was glad that this one was blind honestly, it made the whole act much easier for her. Not emotionally, she honestly didn't care to throw this cat away as she saw no potential in the blind. So when the other cat piped up she rolled her eyes with annoyance, wishing the apprentice was mute as well. Though she made sure to purse her lips and fake the voice. "Nowhere in particular. Just a quick jaunt, to see how you are coming along with detecting the scents of other clans. One of the tests all apprentices must pass." She said, her voice light and airy. The sound of it disgusted her and her tail lashed behind her angrily. The sooner they could get to the outskirts of Twolegplace the better.
Old December 2nd, 2016, 03:11 PM
´෴`

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
boop for @mirefern
"Assume? You know for sure I'd enjoy that. Don't be modest." Raccoonpaw bites out, laughter flickering over every uttered word. She turns away, and he follows in her footsteps at a respectful distance. Not for comfort, mind you, but for his own. The she-cat is a little strange, even by his standards. She freaks him out, with her round eyes and her quick tongue. Like Hell he's going to reveal that to her verbally, though. He's content to try and match her coquettish ways, brushing up behind her, laughter like chime.

"Are you always this slow?"

Please remember to @ or quote me if you'd like me to respond to you!
Old December 2nd, 2016, 03:12 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Blazingnight was glad that this one was blind honestly, it made the whole act much easier for her. Not emotionally, she honestly didn't care to throw this cat away as she saw no potential in the blind. So when the other cat piped up she rolled her eyes with annoyance, wishing the apprentice was mute as well. Though she made sure to purse her lips and fake the voice. "Nowhere in particular. Just a quick jaunt, to see how you are coming along with detecting the scents of other clans. One of the tests all apprentices must pass." She said, her voice light and airy. The sound of it disgusted her and her tail lashed behind her angrily. The sooner they could get to the outskirts of Twolegplace the better.
Though she couldn't see the physical signs of displeasure that Blazingnight shown while having to be in the presence of the blind cat, she could still feel that was something was off. But she still didn't have enough to form actual suspicions and question Blazingnight. Silentpaw gave a curt nod as the dark tabby offered her a vague answer. So we're heading towards the borders... but which one? She rarely went this way - or at least her memory had a tough time laying out the scenery.

But then again, she had let her blindness cripple her and keep her from going out much or even train. One of her few times training had been with Baycloud, her only actual close family member... she still was affected when she thought about the day her sister was killed. Silentpaw was a bit confused about what had happened. It had just been the two of them near the ocean, and the blind apprentice couldn't see the shark that had stolen the life of her beloved sister, so the details were still somewhat confusing for her.

She closed her blind orbs for a moment and continued to follow the sound and pattern of Blazingnight's pawsteps. She was starting to let herself got lost in these confused and hurtful emotions. She hated to get into her own emotions... well, except for her anger, she had a tendency to fall into her anger - but not this warm and strange emotions.

She hated thinking about Baycloud's death because it made her feel sad, she hated thinking about Eversong's depression because it made her feel useless, she hated thinking Marbledface's hate towards her because she felt betrayed and she hated thinking about Iceclaw's departure from the family because it made her feel unwanted.

She opened her silvery orbs once more and stared forward blankly. Her paws moved forward without thought, just waiting for her leader to announce that they've made it to the border.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old December 2nd, 2016, 03:43 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirefern View Post
"Assume? You know for sure I'd enjoy that. Don't be modest." Raccoonpaw bites out, laughter flickering over every uttered word. She turns away, and he follows in her footsteps at a respectful distance. Not for comfort, mind you, but for his own. The she-cat is a little strange, even by his standards. She freaks him out, with her round eyes and her quick tongue. Like Hell he's going to reveal that to her verbally, though. He's content to try and match her coquettish ways, brushing up behind her, laughter like chime.

"Are you always this slow?"
Clawpaw glances behind her, her blue hues sparking with their usual inner fire for a moment before she shrugs. "Am I always this slow...hm...no, I can go much slower than this. Would you like to see, love?" She asks, a smirk on her maw as she does so, coming to a complete stop. It's not often she finds someone she can have a bit of fun with. I suppose I should be thanking him...I was getting quite bored trapped there on my own. Although if I do, I have a pretty good feeling it won't end too good for me, Clawpaw thought with a slight wince. If she's being honest with herself, Raccoonpaw is making her feel almost uncomfortable enough to go ahead and give up the little game. After all, as much fun as she's having, it's almost unnatural how easily he's able to respond to her comments. Soon enough she'll find a weak spot, though. She generally does after a while, although there's no guarantee that she will this time.

For the moment being, she's unable to find a single crack in Raccoonpaw's invisible armor, but pretty soon she will. Because that's what Clawpaw does best; finds a crack, and makes herself comfortable until the other cat can't take it anymore. Although it generally happens quicker than this. But then again, the conversation that's going on is quite interesting as a matter of fact- she's in no hurry to end it.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 2nd, 2016, 04:03 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggedclaw View Post
She nods, following closely. For once, she didn't mind the company of another cat. She could get used to it. For him anyway.
Redpool nodded. It'd been so long since he'd actually enjoyed being around another catycaty. Most of the time he was just a natural loner, but he did enjoy Harepaw's company, more than he'd ever enjoyed Sheep's or Eaglesong's company. Both of those cats were no better than traitors, and dead to the best of his knowledge, though one of them he knew for certain to be dead. He looked around. “Any prey yet?” he asked her.
Old December 2nd, 2016, 04:10 PM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Redpool nodded. It'd been so long since he'd actually enjoyed being around another catycaty. Most of the time he was just a natural loner, but he did enjoy Harepaw's company, more than he'd ever enjoyed Sheep's or Eaglesong's company. Both of those cats were no better than traitors, and dead to the best of his knowledge, though one of them he knew for certain to be dead. He looked around. “Any prey yet?” he asked her.
Harepaw pauses, opening her mouth and drawing in a deep breath, scenting the air. Almost immediately she dropped into a crouch.