Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Chaosclan Gathering Place
by Foxine
Last post by Moondapple
Today 09:40 PM
very chaotic kitting [p]
by starry
Last post by Rani
Today 09:40 PM
✩Star's Characters✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 09:37 PM
"Your first breathe took...
Last post by forest
Today 09:31 PM
welcome to master chef |...
Last post by furrensic
Today 09:24 PM

Old June 27th, 2017, 11:57 PM

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Spottedheart was silent the whole time, her eyes still shining, even though the sun had pretty much set. She was just so mesmerized, she didn't really know why she was, she just...was! Her green eyes had found their own way to be entranced, keeping her from moving them, as she sat there. Once she heard Daystripe, however, she blinked. "What do you mean?" she asked, tilting her head to the right slightly, curious, though she was still smiling.
Daystripe looked at her as she asked her question. "I remember a lot of moments I had with you simply by gazing at the sunset, because in all honesty, you definitively brightened up my life, without you I was just a normal tom... You know, then I became a mentor, but then, when everything started, I became happier than ever, and all of this because of you." He mewed and licked her face. "You are the one who changed my life, Spottedheart..." He whispered and made her look at him before pressing his muzzle against hers.
Old June 28th, 2017, 06:05 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Daystripe looked at her as she asked her question. "I remember a lot of moments I had with you simply by gazing at the sunset, because in all honesty, you definitively brightened up my life, without you I was just a normal tom... You know, then I became a mentor, but then, when everything started, I became happier than ever, and all of this because of you." He mewed and licked her face. "You are the one who changed my life, Spottedheart..." He whispered and made her look at him before pressing his muzzle against hers.
Spottedheart listened to him quietly, before she smiled, her green eyes still lit up. "You changed my life as well," she murmured, nuzzling her mate. The sun was almost gone from the sky now, the dark velvet sky sprinkled with stars now. "I can't imagine a life without you," she confessed, before she shakily stood up, "Maybe we should head back now," she murmured, not exactly wanting to, but knowing that the kits would be antsy since they were gone. That didn't keep her from staying as close as possible to the Tom, since she was so small, she could easily stay close to Daystripe's head without anything else happening. Waiting to see how he reacted now, hoping that she hadn't hurt him in any mental way by moving away.
Old June 28th, 2017, 11:46 AM

Quote:

Spottedheart listened to him quietly, before she smiled, her green eyes still lit up. "You changed my life as well," she murmured, nuzzling her mate. The sun was almost gone from the sky now, the dark velvet sky sprinkled with stars now. "I can't imagine a life without you," she confessed, before she shakily stood up, "Maybe we should head back now," she murmured, not exactly wanting to, but knowing that the kits would be antsy since they were gone. That didn't keep her from staying as close as possible to the Tom, since she was so small, she could easily stay close to Daystripe's head without anything else happening. Waiting to see how he reacted now, hoping that she hadn't hurt him in any mental way by moving away.
Daystripe smiled at the she-cat as she nuzzled him, his tail still going around her back, he honestly didn't want to go back right now, but he would do it if she wanted to go back, he gazed at the stars for a bit, the warriors that were watching over them before he spoke. "I call to my ancestors to look over and protect my family from anything that will be thrown at us..." He mewed softly and got up, licking his mate's cheek before he gave a nod. "After you, my pretty." He purred and winked at the tortoiseshell.
Old June 28th, 2017, 01:38 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post
Sparrowpaw forced a smile onto her face, not wanting to hurt the young toms feelings. She had really needed that. It was nice of him to go out of his way to help her. "Sure." she replied, her smile became a bit more genuine after that word. She closed her eyes for a second, letting her happiness swallow all her feelings like anger, annoyance, but mostly make her feel less frightened. She opened her eyes again. "Is there a certain place you'd like to go?" her smile became more and more genuine after each word was said. Finally after her last and finale word in that statement, her smile was no longer fake. "Lets go." she purred, her smile becoming playful after a moment of being pure happiness.
Quailpaw nodded and padded outside the clearing, his head held high. "Not really, I just wanted to get out of camp. Sometimes I just feel trapped in there," he said with a smile. The tom knew some cats who didn't want to leave camp at all. That was fine with him, though he preferred being out in the territory, defending the clan against anything that may pose a threat. "So do you do anything other than lay around and wait for Sunpaw to mentally abuse you?" he asked, not thinking this time.
Old June 28th, 2017, 01:57 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post

Quailpaw nodded and padded outside the clearing, his head held high. "Not really, I just wanted to get out of camp. Sometimes I just feel trapped in there," he said with a smile. The tom knew some cats who didn't want to leave camp at all. That was fine with him, though he preferred being out in the territory, defending the clan against anything that may pose a threat. "So do you do anything other than lay around and wait for Sunpaw to mentally abuse you?" he asked, not thinking this time.
Sparrowpaw backed up a bit. She hadn't expected him to go from being really nice, to not really caring what he said. Sparrowpaw flattened her ears and didn't say anything. Why would he ask her something like this? Just a second ago he had been really caring and making her feel better. But now he was acting as though she was just a cat who couldn't defend herself. Of course she did other things! It would be stupid if she didn't!
Old June 28th, 2017, 03:35 PM
:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Daystripe smiled at the she-cat as she nuzzled him, his tail still going around her back, he honestly didn't want to go back right now, but he would do it if she wanted to go back, he gazed at the stars for a bit, the warriors that were watching over them before he spoke. "I call to my ancestors to look over and protect my family from anything that will be thrown at us..." He mewed softly and got up, licking his mate's cheek before he gave a nod. "After you, my pretty." He purred and winked at the tortoiseshell.
Spottedheart nodded, smiling as she heard Daystripe's prayer-like statement. A purr escaped her throat, and while she was sad to leave this beautiful view, she was happy to get back to her entire family once again. She found her pelt turning hot as Daystripe spoke to her again, but she nodded, walking slowly so the Tom could catch up. She tried her best to remember where they were currently, since she would want to come back here at some point. Her green eyes were still glistening as she walked through the territory, almost stopping as she waited for Daystripe.
Old June 28th, 2017, 04:05 PM

Quote:

Spottedheart nodded, smiling as she heard Daystripe's prayer-like statement. A purr escaped her throat, and while she was sad to leave this beautiful view, she was happy to get back to her entire family once again. She found her pelt turning hot as Daystripe spoke to her again, but she nodded, walking slowly so the Tom could catch up. She tried her best to remember where they were currently, since she would want to come back here at some point. Her green eyes were still glistening as she walked through the territory, almost stopping as she waited for Daystripe.
Daystripe smiled and quickly enough followed after the tortoiseshell, his steps were light, barely audible, he gazed at her, his green hues meeting hers, this was honestly pretty nice, he wished they could have more time alone like this in the future, when their kits would be asleep, maybe during moonhigh, who knew. Pressing his side against hers as they walked, the tom immediatly intertwned their tails before giving his mate a loving lick on the cheek.
Old June 28th, 2017, 04:24 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

The tom looked around, his jaws biting down on a dead rodent as he walked through the terrritory, burying the rodent and then springing at a tree, sinking his claws into the soft bark and pulling himself onto a branch. Pebbleheart smiled as he gazed at the territory of SkyClan. He relaxed, his claws sinking into the branch as he flicked his tail and let it dangle from the tree.
Old June 28th, 2017, 07:01 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Yes, I did want you, sweetheart. Thank you for being so obedient and coming down here right away. I really am happy you were so sweet, love." Partly she was speaking to bother him. Alabasterpaw was no fool - she knew that when she acted that way, no one liked it. Especially not him. She was frustrated that he had stayed up there just a little longer and hadn't come down right away. She nuzzled up against him, brushed herself all over him, and gave the side of his face a tender lick. It felt odd not to be angry with him, but hey! She was getting what she wanted. And she had taken what he wanted away. No more competition, no more lies, no more secrets. Just happiness and attention for her. As far as Azulpaw went... once he was no longer shiny and new and interesting, she would discard him as though he meant absolutely nothing to her.

Yes, even when in love Alabasterpaw still had ideas like that. "Now that you're here, my handsome love - let me ask you something." Alabasterpaw smiled, before bringing her maw up close to his ear. From a distance it might look sweet, but her mind was boiling with rage once more at being about to ask him why he'd been so nice to her beloved sister at the end of their conversation. Why did he care? What was his game? "Darling, why did you change your tune so near the end of your little argument? Apologizing to her - tsk tsk, sweetheart. Do you like the game she's playing with you? She's just playing a game. You know Asterpaw, everything's a game with her - and I'm afraid this time you're getting involved in something that you really shouldn't. Now here's my advice to you, darling... drop it. Drop her. Right here and now." Her voice became dead serious.

"Or, you could go chase after her. Tell her you're sorry. Make up with her so that she can reel you back in, lying, playing her game with you. And here I thought you were smart, Azulpaw. So prove it. Make up your mind whether you're okay for her to play with you... or whether you're ready to drop everything for good. I'll be here waiting either way, because I'll support you. And I'll take you no matter how weak and worthless you are."
[CENTER]It was as though he wasn't even there. She was speaking about him like he was an object. She would take him. She would support him. What was this game Alabasterpaw was playing? It was even more confusing then Asterpaw's. See, she really believed the words she had told him. That was the sick, twisted way of the feline. This was why it was hard to resist her. If she believed what she said? Everyone else would too.

It was near-to impossible to say something rude to Alabasterpaw and then get away with it. Everything Azulpaw had said to her? He was paying for it now. She'd found a way to get her revenge because apparently, physical abuse just wasn't enough anymore. But why? Why hadn't he broken, how had he found the strength to fight back in their last battle?... what had Asterpaw told him? The white feline wasn't sure. And she still hadn't gotten to explain things to Bluepaw. She still hadn't explained her plan to him, but nevermind. He would see. And once she twisted Azulpaw's mind around, perhaps there was a way to use him as well. To break himself and her. Until they were both nothing but shadows of what they had been. Obedient slaves, there to serve her and Bluepaw. It was funny to think that Azulpaw might actually act like an obedient cat for once to her.

So far things were not going according to plan... not as much as she had planned. But hey, these things took time! Love was a process. A process that Alabasterpaw was going to dominate, smash, and then fix for her own benefits... for good. Alabasterpaw was close to being a warrior. Just a little longer, and then Azulpaw would be her mate. Asterpaw would be Bluepaw's. And no more feelings would arise.

Azulpaw's hurtful words were still ringing in Asterpaw's head. Still playing back over and over again, bothering her, annoying her to the brink where she was almost ready to go and slap him down. Did it matter anymore? Did her feelings have any effect on the tom anymore? Did she... did Asterpaw care about him anymore? What a silly thought. Of course she didn't! She didn't have to! She wasn't supposed to care! She had to... pretend that she didn't. Hope that Bluepaw wouldn't pick up on the fact that she did, she really did. Although facts were facts, and she was honestly pretty sure that the piebald feline had picked up on that already. Maybe he knew. Maybe he didn't. Either way, it wasn't going to matter anymore. Was she with Azulpaw? No. She was with Bluepaw. And Azulpaw was with Alabasterpaw. A twisted circle indeed, with knots and miniature circles, and everything else confusing.

Asterpaw didn't know whether she felt safe or not. At Bluepaw's words, she shook her head. She would not cry. She was strong. She was stronger then she thought, or she never would have been able to get through all of this trauma. It was a lot. Of course, Asterpaw already knew Azulpaw was strong. A lot stronger then Bluepaw... perhaps not in the fighting arena, but outside of it, he definitely was. Much more then he thought. The confidence she had tried to instill in him had started seeping into herself over the past couple of moons. And now it was slowly beginning to leave. She was still strong. She still told herself that as often as she could. "I'm strong. I'm stronger then I look. I'm stronger then I feel. I'm strong." Over and over again Asterpaw muttered this under her breath, quietly enough for her to have been considered thinking, not even saying it.

Once she had the courage to speak, Asterpaw sighed and turned her grey-green hues on Bluepaw. "Alabasterpaw wasn't over there, I didn't -" Her voice was cut off as she saw the white feline and the grey one cuddling in the most disgusting manner. Fine. If that's how it was? Fine. There was nothing left for her to do. Her only source of comfort was Bluepaw at this point, although she wouldn't let go of what he had done. What she had witnessed. What she knew him to be capable of. What he had been - or was still - a part of. What he might never lose sight of either. She wouldn't let herself let go of that, but she was going to have to keep her speech and thoughts about it on the down-low. Who knew what that sneaky white devil was capable of... and what she might report back to Bluepaw? Or, what he was capable of himself? For all she knew they could read thoughts.

It was crazy. Unheard of. But Asterpaw was hurt, and scared, and lost, and in this state it was practically already implanted into her mind and now she was thinking of it again. "I didn't see her." Her voice quieted as she glanced over again, wondering how much of the conversation Alabasterpaw had heard. All of it? Some of it? Most of it? Who knew. It didn't matter anymore to Asterpaw, and she wished that Bluepaw would stop fussing over her as though she were a kit. But at the same time the attention and comfort felt good. It was needed. It was very much needed, and Bluepaw was the only cat willing to give it to her at the moment. His question made her hues snap and her body tense almost automatically. "Azulpaw never did anything to me. We just - had an argument, I was... I was asking about Alabasterpaw, and then talking about you, and it just escalated before I knew it and I'm sorry." Asterpaw mewed with a sigh.

She was sorry. Sorry that she had gotten herself into this. Sorry that there was nothing to be done about it. Perhaps it was more of self-pity then truly being sorry, but hey - at least there was some sliver of worry for her previous friend. Were she and Azulpaw still friends? Were they enemies? Were they just no longer in communication with each other? One thing was for certain, and this was the only thing Asterpaw knew now... there was no going back from the life she had chosen.

Azulpaw wanted to laugh, but suppressed it as he didn't want to set Alabasterpaw mad. He could tell that he had quite annoyed her with such the emphasis that he was being a good boy. Obedient? Whenever was Azulpaw obedient? ''Thank you,'' he purred, standing much taller than he did. ''I feel so loved.'' He soaked in her affections, returning them slightly. It was his job to return them, knowing she was such a touchy one. Not that he minded much. Azulpaw liked certain affections. From friendly nuzzle, to the fast heart-beating purrs. His voice had the edge of sarcasm, but other than that? He maintained a steady tone as he was sinking into the life of what his future was making out to be.

Handsome love? Azulpaw tilted his head slightly, staring attentively at Alabasterpaw. What was she up to this time? They just got together, and she was such a needy cat. Clingy, touchy, any of the synonyms that followed along. He certainly didn't know her game, or what part he played in it. He tried to remain sincere--but this was Alabasterpaw. The tricky feline that wanted him dead. Many, many times before. He was guarded around her, and he was crazy enough to cave into her desires. Now, thinking back on it, he regretted even stepping out. All he wanted was time for himself. No one to bother him. Well, he wouldn't had mind the company of Asterpaw or Silverpaw, but the others? He just wanted to sun himself, empty his thoughts, and possibly a nap. Alabasterpaw had ruined his mood. Yet, he could not decipher why he fell so easily into her.

Feeding onto his vulnerability, honestly. Knowing he was quite hurt that he seen Asterpaw cuddling into his old best friend. What was with that? When had everything started to change? Flipped into another reality? The tom remained strong because at this point, everything had already happened. He remained indifferent towards it, keeping his I don't care attitude with a smug expression. Azulpaw flicked his ears, narrowing his eyes slightly. ''Why were you even listening to our conversation?''

No privacy, much? He turned away for a second. Maybe, that wasn't the best way to approach the situation. Yet, he couldn't help it. She was eavesdropping on a conversation that weren't meant for her. It was a one time thing. Asterpaw approached him--when he truly didn't want her company anymore. She had upset him. Yet, she never gave him a reason why. ''Tsk tsk, sweetheart--it didn't involve you.'' He glared at her suddenly, his yellow hues glowing like little suns. At her next sentences, he looked away once more, and was ready to walk away. But, he couldn't. Something about the game Asterpaw was playing. Azulpaw's expression went from challenging to one of submission as he thought about what the white demon had said. Some way, she was telling the truth. Azulpaw took a quick glance towards Bluepaw and Asterpaw, and quickly turned his head back to Alabasterpaw. He gave a hint of a smile. ''She is playful,'' He flicked his tail. ''I wouldn't be surprised if this was all a game to her.'' He stated, almost sadly as he looked down at his paws for a moment.

Azulpaw continued to listen to Alabasterpaw, each word sinking deeply into him. It didn't sound right, yet it was perfect. The great way to describe it. Everything was a game to her. And, when she didn't win it, she would leave. Perhaps, she would drop him. Would he get a sign when it came to such? Azulpaw felt that he already received a sign when she got very defensive over Bluepaw.

Bluepaw.

His ex-best friend.

The tom who wanted him for dead.

She protected, got mad at him for joking around about a tom she was clearly with and who clearly wanted him for dead. The scarred apprentice been through so much. Losing his best friend, going through multiple sorts of pain, losing another good friend, and now this? It was obvious that he didn't have just physical scars any longer. Now, there were emotional scarring as well. Slowly, it would be mental scars--which he wanted to protect his mind. His mind was all that he got, and hadn't fell into the dark abyss yet. Then, the tom lifted his yellow hues to look at Alabasterpaw.

Drop it.
Drop her.

''...It's not that easy.'' Was his simple words. ''I can't just drop her. I do care about her. And, I'm not dropping anyone until they had dropped me first.'' He turned away. All he wanted to do was curl up in a ball, hiding his scarred body. The tom hate that he felt such insecurity when walking through the clearing, and the whispers about his claw wounds, or the many other cuts around his body. It gave him a dangerous look. Therefore a dangerous reputation. Why? What apprentice would still be living when going through bloody battles--physical pain?

On the other hand, upon her next words, Azulpaw flipped his head quickly towards her, almost letting out a small hiss, but managed to hold it in. Though it was not completely directed at her. Just the memories of everything they've been through, and the thought of it being only a game? It made him angry. He felt that they had a connection, something special to forever cherish, but soon he would be a warrior. And, he knew he didn't have to deal with any of them if he didn't want to. It wasn't easy dropping the ones he cared about, but once they dropped him first? What more could he do?

''Why not? Playing is fun. I'll play with her until she's ready to drop me.'' Like you...Alabasterpaw wasn't perfect herself. Azulpaw knew all about her reputation, and he doubt they would last long anyway. Even if it was most likely she would be his first mate. First is the keyword. Azulpaw preferred seconds more than anything at this point. ''Such strong words, love.'' He purred, finding her humorous. It was good to laugh. Not like a maniac. Or, darkly, but that's what he was doing. ''But, you have to admit. Sister like sister, eh? I suppose once she's ready to drop me, she learned from the best, haven't she?'' He twirled himself around her, nuzzling and purring. Obviously, he took note of her insults towards him, yet she had a terrific skill of making them sound like compliments. Azulpaw knew he would have to keep his ears alert when it came to her. When it was Alabasterpaw? She would make anything possible.

What did I miss? Bluepaw's eyes traveled across the territory until they landed on the other two felines. The grey one. The white one. Cuddling together. ''Are you sad about them being together?'' He was thrilled that they were together. His feelings for the white demon were still present, albeit very invisible. Only the slighest bit, but he knew in a flash he would bring Azulpaw down if he dared hurt any of the felines. See, Bluepaw knew about Alabasterpaw's cowardly skill. She wasn't even successful at killing Azulpaw when she had the chance. And, if it was one thing Bluepaw hated...was a cat who didn't complete a job. He would had done it himself, but everything worked out in is favor.

Truthfully...he got the girl, he had the other one, and Azulpaw was hurting more than the grey tom let on. Yup, he had everything he desired. He couldn't speak for everyone else, because everyone else didn't matter. All that mattered was his happiness. And, so far he was definitely happy. Though, his expression stayed straight. He didn't want to appear happy when clearly Asterpaw looked sad. Maybe, going on this walk was a bad idea... His blue eyes stayed locked on the scene in front of them. Watching the grey feline with a murderous stare, before he snapped them away, making them appear mellow as he stared at Asterpaw in the most endearing manner.

Upon her next words, his gaze sharpened to the slightest. With his ears flicking, he wondered why she was even having a conversation at all with the grey feline. Did she forget their compromise? Probably so... he didn't know what to say about it. He did hear Alabasterpaw's ideas. Maybe it would work. He didn't know, but if it meant hurting Asterpaw's feelings? It would give him a good--no, a great reason to gang upon Azulpaw. So, did Asterpaw's feelings matter to him? Only a tad bit. She was a gateway to get to the tom he despised like no other.

''Why were you even talking-'' No, that was not how he should approach this matter. Maybe, it was good that they had argued. Arguing when it came to them--was a good thing. It would destroy their friendship in itself, and Alabasterpaw and himself could watch from the sidelines as the action unfold. The tom quickly gave the side of her face a nuzzle, before offering an innocent smile. ''No need to be sorry. It's not your fault that it had happened that way. We all know Azulpaw could be a jerk,'' The tom chuckled, rolling his eyes. ''You should forgive him though! You know he didn't mean it, he's just angry because I won. He's mad because a tom finally have you--and it's not him.'' Bluepaw spoke. That was true. At least to him, but he figured that their relationship would continue to crumble each time they were friends. At this point, Bluepaw found the plan to appealing. Very, very appealing. With each heartbreak, each falling out, Bluepaw would be there to pick her up, and unknowingly give Azulpaw more scars than the tom needed.

Bluepaw was no fool. He knew that Asterpaw cared much about the tom. After all, if she didn't, wouldn't she be glowing instead of glooming after their little argument? With this plan in his mind, he felt that he won it all. Their relationship would continue to fall. Asterpaw would truly stop caring, and have no reason to protect him whatsoever. Bluepaw would be able to land a few critical scars that would surely kill.

Yes. That day would be the day to celebrate.
Old June 29th, 2017, 10:06 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post
Neverfalter had been gazing around at the home he was leaving so intently, trying to burn it into his memory, that he hadn't noticed the question his leader asked until he said: "are you really willing?" This struck him like a bolt of fire. He had worked up so much courage to finally break free from clan life and even then his leader still doubted his resolve...
Neverfalter let his head droop and his tail dragged listlessly along the forest floor. What had he expected really? The three-legged tom was never known to be very strong willed and it wasn't his leader's fault. But it still stung to hear that after what he had gone through to get to this point his leader chose to guilt trip him! No... that wasn't true and he knew it, but deep down it still hurt.
So, he pushed down the tiny spark of frustration and guilt and cleared his throat.
" Grousestar... I understand why who don't want to lose a warrior, but I just can't stay here. I've made my choice and it would be more cowardly than ever for me to turn back now. I'm sorry. I'll never forget you and the clan, and I wish that peace finds Skyclan."
[/B]He then sighed and looked up at the cloudy sky. "I wonder if Starclan will abandon me?" He whispered to himself.
Silence seemed to fall between the two as Grousestar questioned if the tom was truly willing to leave everything he knew behind to start a new life as a loner and the leader felt that perhaps he did hurt the toms feelings, but at the moment, he just wanted to make sure that this tom truly knew what he was doing. That he knew the gravity of the situation and how permanent of a choice this truly was. His emerald gaze stared forward into the territory as they made their way closer and closer to the border.
Swiveling his ears as he finally heard the tom speak up, he didn't turn his head to look at him. Exhaling slowly through his nose, Grousestar nodded his head and said nothing more to Neverfalter. It seems that his mind truly is made. His gaze flickered to the ground for a moment before he glanced over as the warrior made the inquiry about Starclan.
"I..."
Sighing quietly, the tom looked forward again.
"I cannot speak for our warrior ancestors, nor can I predict whether they'll abandon you or not. But I believe they'll continue to watch over you,
even if you are no longer a warrior. You will never be truly alone, for you were a good warrior with a true heart, they have no reason to abandon you.
"
The border is now approaching, the forest thinning as they reach the edge of Skyclans territory. Slowly reaching the border, the leader would stop and look to Neverfalter with a faint, sad smile. "I wish you luck Neverfalter and it was a pleasure having you as a warrior for my clan."

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?