Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:00 PM
✩Star's Pixel Icon Shop✩
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 10:51 PM
hot and cold [p]
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:48 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by wolfie
Today 10:43 PM

Old April 6th, 2018, 06:15 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Lightpaw chuckled,"It's fine," he whispered,"we don't have to get more prey if you don't want to," he suggested, turning back to her with his eyes still closed. Lightpaw wasn't the type to get mad easily, though he was the type to get scared easily, but only about bullies. He only really gets scared of something or someone easily is because he thinks that they might bully him. He just finds bullying to humiliating to tolerate. After all, he didn't want the whole Clan thinking that he wouldn't fight back if they made fun of him for being blind, even though he would run at the first sign of a slightly mean cat.
"Let's just take a walk then and catch whatever we may come across. If that's alright with you of course." Cherrypaw added after a moment. The she-cat cocked her head to the side and watched Lightpaw closely, wondering why he was keeping his eyes closed. She blinked her blue eyes a few times before suddenly feeling awkward. Cherrypaw knew Lightpaw couldn't see her staring, but it still felt rude anyways. Perhaps the other apprentice was just thinking or still checking for scents or something.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old April 7th, 2018, 07:20 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
Harepaw nodded and her tail began to thrash back in forth as she prepared to jump beside the bird. Carefully and quietly, she jumped onto a branch nearby the bird that was disguised in leaves. She leaned back to ready her legs, before giving a hard push off the branch. Almost immediately the bird noticed her body flying towards it, and it took off. Thankfully, Harepaw was able to bat it with her claws to the ground, stunning it. Once she had knocked it to the ground, her body went crashing into the undergrowth in the opposite direction. Unsure if she could reach it before it flew off again or not, she called out to Lightpaw. "Lightpaw, hurry and get it before it flies off!" She picked herself back up and cleaned the feathers out of her claws that she had managed to scrape off the bird when she flung it to the ground. Sniffing the air, she could smell the scent of the bird's blood from the wound she had inflicted on it.
Lightpaw could smell the blood as well, he grinned and thought to himself, Well this should be pretty easy. Birds cant run and this one cant really fly off, now can it?, he crouched and almost immediately pounced, but the bird hopped out of reach just before he landed and he fell with an oof to the ground, knocking the air out of his body. He got back up, fur ruffled in embarrassment. He tried again and this time he hooked the bird with all of the claws on both of his paws. He triumphantly killed the small creature and lifted its limp body in his jaws, eyes gleaming with joy.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old April 7th, 2018, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
"Let's just take a walk then and catch whatever we may come across. If that's alright with you of course." Cherrypaw added after a moment. The she-cat cocked her head to the side and watched Lightpaw closely, wondering why he was keeping his eyes closed. She blinked her blue eyes a few times before suddenly feeling awkward. Cherrypaw knew Lightpaw couldn't see her staring, but it still felt rude anyways. Perhaps the other apprentice was just thinking or still checking for scents or something.
"Well then," He laughed,"I guess I don't have to be on high alert if were just going to walk, huh?" He then opened his eyes, head turned to Cherrypaw. Lightpaw felt as if his senses were growing dimmer after he opened his eyes, even though it really didn't affect anything. He passed up to Cherrypaw's side,"Where are we headed then?" He asked.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old April 8th, 2018, 12:43 AM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:

Lightpaw could smell the blood as well, he grinned and thought to himself, Well this should be pretty easy. Birds cant run and this one cant really fly off, now can it?, he crouched and almost immediately pounced, but the bird hopped out of reach just before he landed and he fell with an oof to the ground, knocking the air out of his body. He got back up, fur ruffled in embarrassment. He tried again and this time he hooked the bird with all of the claws on both of his paws. He triumphantly killed the small creature and lifted its limp body in his jaws, eyes gleaming with joy.
A purr rumbled in Harepaw's chest as she watched Lightpaw finish the bird off. She jumped out of the undergrowth she had previously crashed into, and walked to Lightpaws side. "That's how real warriors do it!" Her tail flicked back and forth in pure happiness. "I've never caught a bird before, but I imagine two warriors couldn't have done a better job than ourselves!" In truth, she knew a warrior could've finished the bird of themselves, but she couldn't help but feel so accomplished and excited.
She lept up onto a low-hanging branch, and stood proudly on it. "Man, if being an apprentice is this fun, I wonder how fun being a warrior will be." Her purr grew louder as she imagined the adventures of warriors. "Have you ever caught a bird before?"
Old April 8th, 2018, 03:02 AM

Red face Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
A purr rumbled in Harepaw's chest as she watched Lightpaw finish the bird off. She jumped out of the undergrowth she had previously crashed into, and walked to Lightpaws side. "That's how real warriors do it!" Her tail flicked back and forth in pure happiness. "I've never caught a bird before, but I imagine two warriors couldn't have done a better job than ourselves!" In truth, she knew a warrior could've finished the bird of themselves, but she couldn't help but feel so accomplished and excited.
She lept up onto a low-hanging branch, and stood proudly on it. "Man, if being an apprentice is this fun, I wonder how fun being a warrior will be." Her purr grew louder as she imagined the adventures of warriors. "Have you ever caught a bird before?"
Lightpaw set down the bird and laughed,"I'm sure they could do better than us. If they tried. REALLY hard," he scratched at the dirt, attempting to make a hole right then and there,"I bet being a warrior will have even more work just to balance out all the fun," he conceded before laughing again,"Well, i caught this one! Does thst count?" He asked, twitching his whiskers in amusement.
Old April 8th, 2018, 10:12 AM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

{ Here you go, @blue jellie , and sorry for having to wait until the morning to post this!}
CampionStorm sighed, looking off into the distance for a second, thinking of the day he joined, and how everyone mostly stared at him, most of them not saying a word, not that it had bothered him that day. He knew some hated him, and he knew even fewer decide to try to get to know him, not that it bothered him either. Right now, he had snuck out without saying anything to the others, since he needed some time to think, mostly of his options. He wanted them to trust him, but he doubted they would, given his at times questionable background of being a loner. His ears perked up, thinking he heard pawsteps approaching him, but he quickly pushed the thought away, thinking it was just his mind playing a trick on him. `Why would any of them follow me anyways? It's not like I was a rouge, who would probably betray them...` He thought, looking off into the distance.

Old April 8th, 2018, 12:28 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
{ Here you go, @blue jellie , and sorry for having to wait until the morning to post this!}
CampionStorm sighed, looking off into the distance for a second, thinking of the day he joined, and how everyone mostly stared at him, most of them not saying a word, not that it had bothered him that day. He knew some hated him, and he knew even fewer decide to try to get to know him, not that it bothered him either. Right now, he had snuck out without saying anything to the others, since he needed some time to think, mostly of his options. He wanted them to trust him, but he doubted they would, given his at times questionable background of being a loner. His ears perked up, thinking he heard pawsteps approaching him, but he quickly pushed the thought away, thinking it was just his mind playing a trick on him. `Why would any of them follow me anyways? It's not like I was a rouge, who would probably betray them...` He thought, looking off into the distance.
don't feel bad :3
..::;::..::;::..::;::..

A black tom was edging along the scent trail of one of the Clan's most recent members. Deviousblaze was a little irritated that no other cat seemed to distrust this feline. He can't just stroll around here as if he belongs here. It's bad enough he immediately gained his warrior name. The amber-eyed male felt as though he wasn't the only one who distrusted this "warrior" though- he had caught a glimpse of more than one suspicious glares. And yet... Deviousblaze was a loner back then, too. He had seen many suspicious glares of his own. But he had at least proven himself before he pranced around the territory like the Clan leader. The tom snorted. Who cared about his past? He'd more than proven himself to this Clan, and he was still treated as the lower level. Just because this arrogant, full-of-himself tom had been in the Clan for a quarter moon didn't mean that he was a full member. Not to mention that he had snuck out of camp. If he wants to earn our trust, sneaking out is not the way.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old April 8th, 2018, 02:59 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
don't feel bad :3
..::;::..::;::..::;::..

A black tom was edging along the scent trail of one of the Clan's most recent members. Deviousblaze was a little irritated that no other cat seemed to distrust this feline. He can't just stroll around here as if he belongs here. It's bad enough he immediately gained his warrior name. The amber-eyed male felt as though he wasn't the only one who distrusted this "warrior" though- he had caught a glimpse of more than one suspicious glares. And yet... Deviousblaze was a loner back then, too. He had seen many suspicious glares of his own. But he had at least proven himself before he pranced around the territory like the Clan leader. The tom snorted. Who cared about his past? He'd more than proven himself to this Clan, and he was still treated as the lower level. Just because this arrogant, full-of-himself tom had been in the Clan for a quarter moon didn't mean that he was a full member. Not to mention that he had snuck out of camp. If he wants to earn our trust, sneaking out is not the way.
( Bump @blue jellie )
The tom flicked an ear, turning his head slightly, believing he had heard another noise. He glanced around, before deciding to test if he was being followed. "Well, if you are trying to sneak around, you should at least try to be a bit quieter, even a kittypet is quieter then you are..." He said, hoping that would drive whoever was following him, if someone was, out of hiding, even if what he had said did somewhat anger them. `They must be following me since I snuck out of camp... Oh well, if they want to fight, so be it... The stars know It will just be another one, one that I would probably soon forget.` He thought.

Last edited by Akari; April 8th, 2018 at 04:46 PM.
Old April 8th, 2018, 03:28 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:

Lightpaw set down the bird and laughed,"I'm sure they could do better than us. If they tried. REALLY hard," he scratched at the dirt, attempting to make a hole right then and there,"I bet being a warrior will have even more work just to balance out all the fun," he conceded before laughing again,"Well, i caught this one! Does thst count?" He asked, twitching his whiskers in amusement.
Harepaw gave Lightpaw an animated nod, and spoke with a bubbly tone. "Of course this one counts!" Her tail stood high in the air with pride. "Well, they'd have to be more energetic if they wanted to be better than us!" She stated boldly, before adding a small giggle. "After all, sometimes all the warriors look as grumpy and tired as the elders." She flicked her tail a moment in amusement, before it lowered back to the ground. "I hope I'll never be as grumpy as some of the warriors; I don't know what I'll do with myself if I ever am!" She spoke with a small purr while she poked fun at some of the warriors. She opened her mouth trying to scent for prey, before beginning to trot forward in search of new prey.
Old April 8th, 2018, 05:15 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
( Bump @blue jellie )
The tom flicked an ear, turning his head slightly, believing he had heard another noise. He glanced around, before deciding to test if he was being followed. "Well, if you are trying to sneak around, you should at least try to be a bit quieter, even a kittypet is quieter then you are..." He said, hoping that would drive whoever was following him, if someone was, out of hiding, even if what he had said did somewhat anger them. `They must be following me since I snuck out of camp... Oh well, if they want to fight, so be it... The stars know It will just be another one, one that I would probably soon forget.` He thought.
A sentence from the tom he was following brought a laugh out of Deviousblaze. "I'm not trying to be quiet. Where's the fun in that?" The black warrior may be lithe and agile, but he was by far one of the best, merciless fighters in the Clan- which was saying a lot. Despite the words he had spoken, Deviousblaze never showed himself. Instead, he climbed the tree behind him soundlessly and quickly, keeping the bark in the direction of the loner-turned-warrior and dissapearing behind it. His claws sunk easily into the pine bark, giving him a better grip, and therefore a better boost. The warrior didn't go too far up, as to not disturb the leaves and make a racket, but he was up far enough that he was concealed by the canopy to any onlookers from below.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯