Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 11:40 PM
Too late, too early [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 11:38 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 11:14 PM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Blazing
Today 11:14 PM

Old September 12th, 2018, 07:34 AM
he/xem

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Fennelheart was wee-bit amused,” What you can see is only a forth of the territory. And each clan has about the same amount of territory as us.”
His eyes grew wider as he gazed around. "Cool!" Aspenpaw meowed, quite loudly, in contrast of his usual self.

bump after 72 hours

Old September 12th, 2018, 08:06 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeystorm(she) View Post
His eyes grew wider as he gazed around. "Cool!" Aspenpaw meowed, quite loudly, in contrast of his usual self.
Fennelheart was relieved that he could raise his voice. She wanted him to enjoy this moment unlike some mentors who just tell them to keep up and show them the key points to the territory.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 13th, 2018, 07:26 AM
he/xem

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Fennelheart was relieved that he could raise his voice. She wanted him to enjoy this moment unlike some mentors who just tell them to keep up and show them the key points to the territory.
He let out a small purr. "I was told it was big.. I didn't think THIS big.."

bump after 72 hours

Old September 14th, 2018, 01:37 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

@~Northern_Lights~

( aw don't stress over it hon, just write to me whenever you can <3 )

Dawnfrost couldn't help but admire Owlflame's unique style in speech delivery. There was a snarky flare to it, which Dawnfrost liked, yet Owlflame still managed to keep that relaxed tone in her voice no matter how sardonic it got. Dawnfrost was always attracted to artistic felines; believing that the more artistic they are, the more intelligent a cat is. It takes quick wit to keep a conversation like their's going, and the bengal was proud of how far they’ve gotten without breaking the flow. She also took note of Owlflame’s confidence, which is always attractive in a cat. She felt almost as if she were dreaming. The relaxing atmosphere, the pleasant conversation, all that with the most attractive she-cat she ever laid eyes on. It was definitely thrilling. Her icy blue eyes couldn't help but sneak a few flirtatious glances at her beautiful clanmate. She tried to imagine what their life would have been like if they’d met sooner. Was Owlflame even the same back then? Had she always been this cocky and flirtatious? Obviously not always, for instance, Dawnfrost wasn't always so confident. She used to never be so outspoken and sarcastic, in fact she rarely spoke until her mentor pushed her to. Nonetheless, she has always been given compliments on her elegant stride. She was always graceful in movement. Well, unless a gorgeous she-cat crashes into her during a hunt. Dawnfrost believes outward appearance says more about a cat than one would think. Looking back at Owlflame for the hundredth time, the pretty bengal purred at yet another compliment that had been thrown to her. “Thank you, my dear. I’m sure a powerful looking she-cat like yourself is more than a natural at such an activity. I don't dare doubt your talent and potential for a second.” Oh yeah. Owlflame was just perfect. Thank StarClan for allowing me to meet such a wonderful she-cat!

As silence fell between them, Dawnfrost took note of Owlfame’s signal. Instinctively, the timber stripped she-cat slunked down into her hunter’s crouch and prepared herself. Her blue gaze shifted up at the plump rodent, examining it's every move. It seemed completely oblivious of the two felines that crept up on it, so this was a perfect opportunity. Dawnfrost readied her haunches, ensheathing her back claws to support the big leap. Literally seconds before she was about to leap, Owlflame took off. Dawnfrost froze as she watched the she-cat leap clear over the branch and trap the squirrel in her claws. Her heart fluttered, highly impressed that she pulled off such an athletic jump. It wasn't as graceful as she would have done it, but Owlflame’s performance was impressive enough to inspire the lithe brown she-cat. The impact itself killed the squirrel! Not even a kill-bite was needed. When the snowy colored feline turned around with that smug look on her face, Dawnfrost stood from her crouch and laughed along. “Great catch!” She breathed, looking back at the now limp squirrel beneath her large paws. “It's a fat one, too. Probably why it was so slow.” She purred, padding over to her new friend. “You’re really are a good hunter. I don't know about the best hunter, though.” Dawnfrost teased, her blue eyes glistening with playfulness. “Although…” She softened her gaze and smiled. “You did impress me.” Dawnfrost sat there looking at the pretty she-cat’s marigold eyes, waiting patiently for her response.
Old September 14th, 2018, 09:54 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang watched for a moment from a cluster of thick bracken as the deputy of his clan settled herself under the tree where she had asked him to meet. He sat upwind to make himself harder to be spotted by any cats who happened to wander near, and had gotten here early to avoid Ringpaw's inane questions. In a way, he felt bad that the younger cat had to start assuming her duties so soon before the Skyclan he knew and loved had taken such a turn. Shinefang was an old cat who liked things to stay the same, and there were a few things he had been sure always would: his devotion to his leader, and his trust that Skyclan would always be on the right path, the path that allowed the clan t thrive. And now, here he found Skyclan in the paws of a ginger fool and Grousestar handing it over without a second thought.

Auroraflame had neverstruck him as a leader he would be on board with in the same way. She didn't have the same steady assurance that Grousestar seemed to have, and he didn't even have that now. He was so stressed that the medicine cat had been supplying him with calming herbs to keep him relaxed enough to function, and while he bent and twisted to try and make Blazingstar's words and behavior somehow fit with his prior agreement to be allies, her was Auroraflame being the voice of reason and calling a mousebrain a mousebrain.

Quietly, he slipped into the open and approached the deputy. For a long moment, he met her intense gaze with his own before sitting on his haunch, his bushy, yellow tail sweeping the dusty ground once before curling over his paws. "I'd be lying if I said I saw this coming."
The inky deputy lifted her head as she heard another voice. Her first instinct was to jump, immediately thinking that it might be one of her clanmates who had followed her out here, ready to question why she was out so far from camp and by herself. But she stayed calm and allowed her mind to process the voice, letting it identify the owner of that voice. "I don't think anyone saw it coming," she responded solemnly. It was true. Never in her life had Auroraflame thought for just a moment that SkyClan would be in such a position. At first, she had thought this because they were isolated. They were alone and they didn't have to worry about neighbouring clans who posed as a potential threat to SkyClan. Even when they had moved here, such a thought hadn't crossed her mind. Yes, she knew that something was bound to happen. After all, there were five clans and like littermates, it was natural for them to bicker and fight. But she had never imagined SkyClan to be in such a weak position. Although the other clans may not see it with Grousestar seemingly sure about his choices and SkyClan having made it unscathed until now, SkyClan was weak. Grousestar was secretly stressed and he was losing his original beliefs. A leader who was so peaceful, a leader that Auroraflame looked up and wanted to be like because of his ability to find the right way out of bad situations for the clan, was now gone. She didn't want to be the cat that Grousestar was right now. She couldn't. It was wrong.

"We are weak," she continued after a few moments of silence. "Grousestar isn't thinking straight and I think he's let the other leaders sway his mind. He doesn't seem to want to listen to us," she said. Although she had felt terribly guilty and had pitied her leader, she couldn't help but feel a little angry now. Everyone knew that the leaders word was law, but the deputy and medicine cat should still have a say in what happened to the clan. Auroraflame bit her lip angrily. She was being ignored and she didn't like it. Perhaps she was just being childish but she didn't like having her opinion dismissed, not when she had worked so hard to gain all this respect. It was rude and it was disrespectful, two things that the deputy couldn't stand.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old September 15th, 2018, 03:06 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeystorm(she) View Post
He let out a small purr. "I was told it was big.. I didn't think THIS big.."
Fennelheart nodded,” This is just our territory. Don’t forget there are five clans with the same amount of territory.” She meowed trying to impress him.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 15th, 2018, 03:07 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

The inky deputy lifted her head as she heard another voice. Her first instinct was to jump, immediately thinking that it might be one of her clanmates who had followed her out here, ready to question why she was out so far from camp and by herself. But she stayed calm and allowed her mind to process the voice, letting it identify the owner of that voice. "I don't think anyone saw it coming," she responded solemnly. It was true. Never in her life had Auroraflame thought for just a moment that SkyClan would be in such a position. At first, she had thought this because they were isolated. They were alone and they didn't have to worry about neighbouring clans who posed as a potential threat to SkyClan. Even when they had moved here, such a thought hadn't crossed her mind. Yes, she knew that something was bound to happen. After all, there were five clans and like littermates, it was natural for them to bicker and fight. But she had never imagined SkyClan to be in such a weak position. Although the other clans may not see it with Grousestar seemingly sure about his choices and SkyClan having made it unscathed until now, SkyClan was weak. Grousestar was secretly stressed and he was losing his original beliefs. A leader who was so peaceful, a leader that Auroraflame looked up and wanted to be like because of his ability to find the right way out of bad situations for the clan, was now gone. She didn't want to be the cat that Grousestar was right now. She couldn't. It was wrong.

"We are weak," she continued after a few moments of silence. "Grousestar isn't thinking straight and I think he's let the other leaders sway his mind. He doesn't seem to want to listen to us," she said. Although she had felt terribly guilty and had pitied her leader, she couldn't help but feel a little angry now. Everyone knew that the leaders word was law, but the deputy and medicine cat should still have a say in what happened to the clan. Auroraflame bit her lip angrily. She was being ignored and she didn't like it. Perhaps she was just being childish but she didn't like having her opinion dismissed, not when she had worked so hard to gain all this respect. It was rude and it was disrespectful, two things that the deputy couldn't stand.
Shinefang narrowed his eyes thoughtfully as he listened. He had told Grousestar that he wouldn't share that the leader was needing herbs to calm himself, and he would keep his word, but with solemnity he thought of how the shecat's words were more true than she realized.

Shinefang was a warrior first and he had been a good one, always ready for a fight, always ready to dive in to defend his clan from a threat. He didn't like Fallenstar. Not in the slightest. But he couldn't deny the reality of the vision he has seen that night at the moonpool, and that fish with Fallenstar's eyes was still burned in his memory. There was simply no way war was the right move for the forest.

"So then," Shinefang murmured with a guarded slowness. "What should we do?"

Old September 15th, 2018, 11:30 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Spikes

Dogcry let out a small hum as he spoke, glancing over at his brother. They were both searching for a specific type of cat, he supposed. Even if Dogcry did flirt, he couldn't see him settling down with a random cat he barely knew. Maybe Crowfoot simply wasn't made to settle down and have a long-lasting relationship or kits. Maybe he would just keep flirting. Not that there was anything wrong with that, Dogcry couldn't see the appeal however.

"Why yes I am," he winked playfully. "I hope it's not too long, I don't want to miss opportunities and wait until i'm too old." He didn't want to be a senior warrior when he finally found a mate. That didn't sound appealing to him. Dogcry didn't hang out with too many cats, always out hunting or walking along the boarder, but perhaps he should begin to be more sociable.
Old September 16th, 2018, 12:54 AM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

( @Tyler_Joseph | Let me know in the next post if you want to finish their interaction here ^^ )

"Ohohoh.. Don't let that get to your head," he teased, snaking his way further down the tree and to a lower branch. "I hope so, too. I want to see some little nieces and nephews at some point, don't I?" he purred, balancing on the edge of his new branch. He was glad to be with his brother again, he really needed it. It was a comforting break from the rush of his everyday life... And how funny it was to say that, too! They were the most restless family around, yet he'd never felt more relaxed than when he spent time with them.

"Well, Dogcry... We've spent a lot of time talking," he meowed, looking towards the sky and noticing the sun's slow descent. "Should we get back to camp?" It was a shame they didn't get to hunt, though they'd always have tomorrow. Well... Unless Dogcry was up for hunting still, of course.
Old September 17th, 2018, 01:55 AM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

[ @Okapi ] Swanpaw walked in the territory and saw a bird fly by

see you around wco <3

Last edited by k!ngk3s; September 17th, 2018 at 01:55 AM.