Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 1st, 2019, 01:54 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: Turned Tides

This was terrible! The very thing she fought so hard to prevent was unfolding right before her eyes. A war between all four Clans. SkyClan, RiverClan, ThunderClan, ShadowClan and even her beloved WindClan. How could this happen? How could she let this happen. Oh Blazingstar you should've listened. A sigh escaped her why did this have to happen. Every way Buttercupbreeze turn she saw her Clanmates fighting, they wanted to get read of RiverClan and probably wanted ThunderClan gone as well. Why couldn't understand that just running things away got read of the problem?
Standing there unable to bring herself to fight, the creamy molly just stared in disbelief. Snap out of it feather brain you have to protect them! How could you stand to just watch your Clanmates get hurt or worse die?! Shacking her head violently Buttercup had to come back to reality. Her closet friends could die here, Butterflywing might not make it back, her best friend. That couldn't happen!
Just then she caught sight of Fallenstar one of the leaders she almost felt sympathy for him but he'd demoted Rowanflower or was it Daisyshade again? Either way she couldn't understand the tom. His face full of so much hatred it made her sick. Almost shocked the bushy tailed feline noticed where the larger tom was heading, straight for Blazingstar. She knew very well that her leader was capable of handling himself but who could watch as someone changed someone you cared for? Blazingstar was important, the whole Clan needed him even if he made kittish decisions at times.

Taking flight off the cold ground, swift like a hare Buttercup ran to intercept Fallenstar. The ebony tom would have to go through her first. Why was she doing this? Honestly she wasn't sure she didn't want to spill but that was obviously what the male in front of her was thinking. "No!" Was the first words that came to mind. She wasn't sure what to start with. Claws stopping her from sliding, her tail high behind her. "I won't let you hurt my Clanmates! Even if they wronged you they don't deserve death!" She called her voice full or determination and emotion. Mixed ones really. There was no way of telling how he'd react she'd never been this close to the blurry tom not had she seen him in battle. "No more blood needs spilled! Thing's have gotten to far out of paw! Your Clan doesn't deserve this no one does, we should have just talked this over. Why do you all have to be so narrow minded!? We don't have to do this." Her thoughts seemed to just poored out of her mouth. Why now? If all times. She was faced with a leadre who was known for his outbursts.

This just needed to be over.

@Starfall hope you don't mind.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 1st, 2019, 03:30 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
Oakpaw nervously looked at the warriors charge at each other, it seemed as if he had froze. The brown tabby crawled under an underbrush. "Coward! You're supposed to be fighting with your clanmates!" he thought. He looked around from the underbrush, hoping he would see his mentor.

@Lilyfur2
Spiritflight blinked reassuringly at the apprentice. "Right here!" He called, glancing at Oakpaw. Riverclan was swarming around, taking part. Yes! He looked through the underbrush as well, looking at all the fighting cats. His heart lept. I thought the peacemakers would prevent this! Spiritflight thought, his eyes widening. How could this happen? Why are we fighting? He thought.

~~~

Raventuft and Kiwipaw lunged through the brush. "For Shadowclan!" Kiwipaw screeched. Raventuft smirked. That'll keep all the enemies away, he thought. "This way, you can find your mentor!" He directed Kiwipaw. Together, they trotted into the battle.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; January 1st, 2019 at 03:39 AM.
Old January 1st, 2019, 11:55 AM
An indecisive rat

(Open)

The scarred molly raised her muzzle to the sky; sniffing the rigidly cold air for the scent of the other three clans. Ripplegaze was at a disadvantage, she knew, due to the fact that her left eye was virtually gone and right ear torn to shreds. However, some were intimidated by such, and rarely spoke to her, so she doubted that a cat from another clan would try to fight her. The black feline unsheathed her claws, though her leaf-green eye showed passiveness instead of aggression. She wasn’t one for fighting, in fact she loathed the idea of anothers blood on her paws. She wasn’t on the side of the “peacekeepers”, as she severely questioned how it would be resolved without a fight. Her heartbeat was pounding in her ears. Not once, has she ever fought against a fellow cat. Never in her 27 moons of living was she face-to-face against another in the battle field. She didn’t even know where to start. Was it ok to go for the throat, like a piece of prey? Or was that “dishonorable?” She excelled in her battle training as an apprentice, though she was most likely rusty from her “-paw” times. Ripplegaze stood there quite awkwardly, not knowing what to do as she swished her feathery tail.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old January 1st, 2019, 12:07 PM

My Mood: Bored

Crowmask watched the battle begin, his bright blue eyes hiding his emotions. He did not question if this was right or wrong sense it had been him that convinced Blazingstar to proceed with the battle. In the back of his mind though, he knew if his brother found out, Jaggedspring may never forgive him. His recent talk with his brother made him question his plans he had made so carefully. If things went wrong, would Jaggedsprng also be blamed for it, even if he had nothing to do with it?
' You have been waiting for this opportunity for moons! This is the only chance you have to get your revenge.' The deputy reminded himself, pushing away any doubt that was in his mind. ¨Chase the fish eaters out of the forest! Windclan, attack!¨ Crowmask yowled, and with that, he rushed into battle, his claws unsheathed. The Tom had completely pushed away any doubts he had and was focused on the battle at hand. His blue eyes scanned the clearing for an opponent that was close enough for him to attack quickly, but he was also watchful so that he would not be attacked by surprise.
(Open)

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old January 1st, 2019, 12:43 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static View Post
Crowmask watched the battle begin, his bright blue eyes hiding his emotions. He did not question if this was right or wrong sense it had been him that convinced Blazingstar to proceed with the battle. In the back of his mind though, he knew if his brother found out, Jaggedspring may never forgive him. His recent talk with his brother made him question his plans he had made so carefully. If things went wrong, would Jaggedsprng also be blamed for it, even if he had nothing to do with it?
' You have been waiting for this opportunity for moons! This is the only chance you have to get your revenge.' The deputy reminded himself, pushing away any doubt that was in his mind. ¨Chase the fish eaters out of the forest! Windclan, attack!¨ Crowmask yowled, and with that, he rushed into battle, his claws unsheathed. The Tom had completely pushed away any doubts he had and was focused on the battle at hand. His blue eyes scanned the clearing for an opponent that was close enough for him to attack quickly, but he was also watchful so that he would not be attacked by surprise.
(Open)
Otterleg leaped up from the spot she sat as soon as the fighting had started.
~This has to be it, the final battle~ She thought readying herself to fight. Her bright yellow eyes hardened as she heard the insults hurled at her precious clan. Skyclan, Shadowclan, Windclan. She hissed and charged forwards, legs a blur beneath her. There was little water here, not the best place for Riverclan to fight, but she trained so hard when she lost her leg in land and water fighting. She stalled as she heard a yowl above all else, and her eyes landed on the source. “So this is it.” She growled to herself. She stood tall, a challenge to any cat that saw her. “Chase us out of the forest!” A growl ripped from Otterleg’s throat. She sped forwards on three legs, flashing through the fighting cats. The calico she cat without hesitation leaped at the tom cat, her dark claws out and ready to grapple the dark windclan tom.
Old January 1st, 2019, 12:49 PM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Cat View Post
(Open)

The scarred molly raised her muzzle to the sky; sniffing the rigidly cold air for the scent of the other three clans. Ripplegaze was at a disadvantage, she knew, due to the fact that her left eye was virtually gone and right ear torn to shreds. However, some were intimidated by such, and rarely spoke to her, so she doubted that a cat from another clan would try to fight her. The black feline unsheathed her claws, though her leaf-green eye showed passiveness instead of aggression. She wasn’t one for fighting, in fact she loathed the idea of anothers blood on her paws. She wasn’t on the side of the “peacekeepers”, as she severely questioned how it would be resolved without a fight. Her heartbeat was pounding in her ears. Not once, has she ever fought against a fellow cat. Never in her 27 moons of living was she face-to-face against another in the battle field. She didn’t even know where to start. Was it ok to go for the throat, like a piece of prey? Or was that “dishonorable?” She excelled in her battle training as an apprentice, though she was most likely rusty from her “-paw” times. Ripplegaze stood there quite awkwardly, not knowing what to do as she swished her feathery tail.
A huge windclan she cat slid across the clearing on ghostly black paws. Her ripped ears flicked and she eyed all the cats in the clearing. Squirrelpounce waved her huge head, her flattish scarred muzzle open wide, her fangs glistening as she batted at cats as she passed, not engaging any in battle quite yet. Her unnatural eyes landed on Ripplegaze. The all to skinny she cat stalled for a moment before stepping closer. “Let us engage in battle.” A wind expression split her face as she sprinted towards the other she cat, her long legs eating up ground. She leaped, maw open wide and claws unsheathed ready for battle.
Old January 1st, 2019, 01:25 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
Otterleg leaped up from the spot she sat as soon as the fighting had started.
~This has to be it, the final battle~ She thought readying herself to fight. Her bright yellow eyes hardened as she heard the insults hurled at her precious clan. Skyclan, Shadowclan, Windclan. She hissed and charged forwards, legs a blur beneath her. There was little water here, not the best place for Riverclan to fight, but she trained so hard when she lost her leg in land and water fighting. She stalled as she heard a yowl above all else, and her eyes landed on the source. “So this is it.” She growled to herself. She stood tall, a challenge to any cat that saw her. “Chase us out of the forest!” A growl ripped from Otterleg’s throat. She sped forwards on three legs, flashing through the fighting cats. The calico she cat without hesitation leaped at the tom cat, her dark claws out and ready to grapple the dark windclan tom.
Crowmask heard a voice that caught his attention, and it was quickly approaching him. He whipped his head around just in time to see the calico pounce. He jumped away as quick as he could, but he still felt the Riverclan She-cat's claws scratch his shoulders. The first thing he noticed about the Riverclan cat was that she only had three legs. This surprised him sense she had been able to attack him so quickly, but his expression did not change. 'That's no reason to hold back. An enemy is an enemy.' Crowmask thought. He had learned through expirence not to underestimate an enemy, even if they looked weaker. The Siamese tried to land his own attack, lashing at the Calico's face with his claws.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old January 1st, 2019, 01:32 PM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static View Post
Crowmask heard a voice that caught his attention, and it was quickly approaching him. He whipped his head around just in time to see the calico pounce. He jumped away as quick as he could, but he still felt the Riverclan She-cat's claws scratch his shoulders. The first thing he noticed about the Riverclan cat was that she only had three legs. This surprised him sense she had been able to attack him so quickly, but his expression did not change. 'That's no reason to hold back. An enemy is an enemy.' Crowmask thought. He had learned through expirence not to underestimate an enemy, even if they looked weaker. The Siamese tried to land his own attack, lashing at the Calico's face with his claws.
Otterleg pulled back, but his claws caught her across the bridge of her nose, drawing blood. She hissed and aimed for the side of his head with her claws. “We have just as much right to be in the forest as you do, Rabbit-Chaser!”
Old January 1st, 2019, 03:08 PM
Engine engine number nine

(Open)

Wildflowerleaf heard her leader and ran to join in on the battle. She wasn't going to let her adopted clan be casted out again. Riverclan will once again be the place for my kits! The molly felt cats fighting around her.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 1st, 2019, 03:43 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Spiritflight blinked reassuringly at the apprentice. "Right here!" He called, glancing at Oakpaw. Riverclan was swarming around, taking part. Yes! He looked through the underbrush as well, looking at all the fighting cats. His heart lept. I thought the peacemakers would prevent this! Spiritflight thought, his eyes widening. How could this happen? Why are we fighting? He thought.

~~~

Raventuft and Kiwipaw lunged through the brush. "For Shadowclan!" Kiwipaw screeched. Raventuft smirked. That'll keep all the enemies away, he thought. "This way, you can find your mentor!" He directed Kiwipaw. Together, they trotted into the battle.
Oakpaw crawled a bit more out of the underbrush to get a better look. The tom looked at the cats fighting, he looked at Spiritflight, "We should go help our clanmates, right?" He asked. Oakpaw gaining a bit of bravery and confidence.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Closed Thread