Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 22nd, 2020, 03:01 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Coyote Invasion

[ Kittens, queens, elders and inexperienced apprentices may join Coyotesnarl as he tries to lead all of the weak and young out of the clan. ]

Coyotesnarl emerged from his den in an instant. The chorus of mangy mutts singing and yipping as the excitement seemed to entice them. For a moment the tom couldn’t feel the fear deep in his chest- for now it wasn’t there. It was anger. StarClan had done this to them... this was his dream. This was real! Coyotesnarl wasn’t a medicine cat.. at least not in his head. Sure he would be but if he needed to fight he’d insert himself into any battle willingly.

Pelting out of the den as quickly as he could he headed for the nursery first and foremost. The throng of cats and mutt was already growing heavy and the scent of blood stung the nostrils but he couldn’t be stressed to focus on that now. He was nearly there when he felt a sharp stinging pain to his side being bowled off his feet and tossed at least a foxlength off his feet. Winded and quite stunned the medicine cat tried to roll up back onto his feet to no avail.. he couldn’t breath. The shortness of breath proved too difficult to get over before the drooling thing was standing over him gleaming eyes matching his own. Great.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; March 22nd, 2020 at 03:02 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2020, 03:03 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Yewpaw's head shot up from her nest at the sounds of yipping and yowling. The skin along her spine prickled even as her eyes adjusted to the dark and she shook off her sleep, slowly climbing to her paws. Adrenaline coursed through her veins but all she could do was stand there and... stare. Not a thought ran through her head just pure, unadulterated fear - Brindlejaw. Brindlejaw. She had to find... Brindlejaw. Where did Twilightstar say he was going to be? Rounding up the kits, queens, and elders, right? That sounded right. Oh StarClan how could this be happening? StarClan, Starclan, how could they let this happen?

[Open]
Old March 22nd, 2020, 03:06 PM
Kindheart

My Mood: Stressed

Paleheart heard Lynxstep calling for the kits to follow, as well as DuskWing's plea for help and quickly scooped up the little one that was between her legs, Lambkit in her jaws, she raced in. Gathering the scruffs of Lambkit and Deerkit in her muzzle. She then looked to the three remaining kids, grumbling around the mouth of fluff, " Stay near me, we're going to follow Lynxstep. " She nodded, going to follow the queen as she herded the kits protectively.

Smokefoot, attached to a coyote, howled and slashed it as he could, though the monster dug its maul into his back leg and shook him a little. He howled in pain, clawing frantically to try and escape it's jaws.

Bumblekit squealed from his mother's jaws, whining as he watched the terrifying monsters that took thier camp. In a moment he whimpered, "Someone help Lupinkit..." He whined for his friend's goodwill.
@Bumblebelly
@Wings @SilentLamb @The Shadow Flower @Fallenpine @Whiskers

My Characters | RP Tracker

Wondering what my characters think of yours? View their thoughts!

Everything Finder

Old March 22nd, 2020, 03:11 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Lupinkit wasn't as dumb as he (or others) would assume. He heard the sounds of pains and the cries of predators, his flight or fight kicked in without a second thought. His heart was racing, his mother missing and uncle no where to be seen. His threads voice pierced through the cries of the others at the camp. he raised to Paleheart, trembling at her paws.
@Slatepaw

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old March 22nd, 2020, 03:14 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

Dawnsong yowled in pain as the coyote finally reached her and tossed her into the air, letting her fall back down on her injured leg. Dawnsong hit a rock, blood now pouring from a gash under her eye. "H-help.." she said weakly, darkness crowding her vision. There was nothing she could do now. The coyote seemed to have left, and her clanmates were too busy fighting off the others to help her. She let out a moan of pain, blood covering her body from her back, tail, and now her cheek. Her leg was throbbing, and Dawnsong knew if she didn't get it treated soon, it would give her a limp. "Help!" she cried again. She knew she had to stay awake, she just had to. But the darkness was pressing harder, and her vision was blurring.
Old March 22nd, 2020, 03:15 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Oddear was not a very skilled fighter, he was an odd cat with weird beliefs! but that didnt make him a pathetic warrior. He rushed over to Coyotesnarl, sliding in front of the cat. The tom was much more important than any silly old warrior was, you could replace those a dime a dozen! But the knowledge a medi-cat held was far more valuable. He was slim enough to insert him between Coyotesnarl and the real coyote, trembling but he slashed the dog-like thing on the nose with a frightening, defending yowl of anger.
@wren

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old March 22nd, 2020, 03:17 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Slatepaw
She gave a nod at that, hopefully they can find her..But what she didn't expect was to be grabbed. She let out a yelp as she hung from the warriors jaws. It felt weird...But this was a dangerous time...so she bit her tongue . She looked over at deerkit then at the camp...anxiety was starting to kick in..the left side of her chest felt heavy and painful . Breathing heavily she looked up at paleheart were gonna die aren't we?... which is what her face showed..wait ...what about goatpaw?! And songbird!?! "starlcan help us ...please.." she sniffled . stupid coyotes...stupid leafbare....worst moons ever!

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old March 22nd, 2020, 03:21 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

The silver tomcat had fought of the first coyote that attacked him, thankfully without a ton of effort. The coyote had been skinny and weak anyways, probably one of the weaker ones of the pack. And his concern for his kits was growing into something he couldn't ignore anymore. So he ran towards the nursery, blue eyes widening when he saw Coyotesnarl get bowled over by a coyote. Oddear showed up a moment late, but Quicksilver could already see the tom didn't really know what he was doing. Bunching his muscles, Quicksilver took a mighty leap towards the coyote and landed on its back, digging his claws into its shoulders. The canine let out a yelp of surprise and started jumping around to get the cat loose, but Quicksilver hung on. He opened his mouth and bit down hard on the coyote's neck, feeling the creature's blood pool into his mouth. He then let go of the coyote, stumbling a little as he hit the ground, but landing on his paws nonetheless. With the injured coyote running, he turned to Coyotesnarl and Oddear, his blue eyes seeming to glow in the dim light. He spotted one of his kits, Lynxkit, near the medicine cat, and ran over to both of them. He spat out some of the foul tasting blood in his mouth, tail stub still quivering. "You two. Take my kit. Make sure she gets out of here. Take all the kits you can and get out of here. I'll cover for you." Quicksilver's orders were quick and sharp, and then he turned around again, launching himself towards another coyote venturing too close for his liking.

-----

Lynxkit had stumbled her way out of the nursery, pushed onward by the other queens and kits inside. She'd lost track of her littermates and her mother, and the small brown tabby was petrified by what she saw in the clearing. There was a tomcat... she didn't know his name, but a coyote had him pinned down. Then suddenly she'd spotted... Quicksilver? Yeah... that was her dad, if she remembered correctly. He'd launched himself at the coyote, and the next moment, Lynxkit spotted him coming closer, blood dripping from his jaws. The kit curled up, trembling in fear, eyes wide as she looked at him. She didn't know what had happened, all she knew was that he looked scary and she didn't know what to do. She could barely hear him speak with the other tom, only tuning in to him ordering the cat to take her out of here. She wanted that. She wanted to leave. Lynxkit stumbled closer to the tom as Quicksilver left again, curling closer to his leg and looking up at him with wide fearful eyes. "Are you gonna protect me?" She asked, shivering a little bit, both with fear and from the cold.

@wren

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; March 22nd, 2020 at 03:24 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2020, 03:23 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

The molly hissed while avoiding another set of jaws aimed at her back. This was a literal mess, too many cats were running around like their heads had been cut off. Twilightstar whipped around to fend off the one to close to her flank, she stuck weaving her way through too large paws to get to her clanmate. She hated being reckless, Twilightstar is swift to intercept a coyote looking for an easy snack. She tenses her muscles and leaps up and on the dumb canine's back, her claws go straight for the eyes. She doesn't get to stay on long as it bucks like mad. She takes a rough tumble to the ground, shakes it off, and darts over to Dawnsong. "Stay awake and get up! I can't carry you." The leader hissed at Dawnsong tugging and pulling at the molly's scuff.
@TeamRiverRipple

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old March 22nd, 2020, 03:24 PM
i am kenough

The shrill alarm sounds through the clearing moments before the coyotes themselves arrive, a pack too numerous to keep track of. Elderpaw was trying to sleep in her nest after the Clan meeting, still wondering what the beast everybody was so afraid of looked like, for she didn't even know what a dog was truthfully. The collective terror and panic thickens the air immediately, and it gets the she-cat's heart racing as she slides from the den into the cesspool that camp was becoming. Clanmates, young and old alike, were blind with fear and shouting about who was where or who to find or where to go, and this alone has the lively apprentice standing rigid for a moment before her eyes lock onto Batglare. He was- StarClan, he was trying to fight those gigantic things! The molly's fur rises as she watches him fight.

"Batglare!" the molly shouts, her voice washed away. She needed to help him! Before Elderpaw can truly think her actions through, she lurches towards him, ready to fight by his side and protect her mentor. "Batglare, stop!" Her hollering could just barely be heard as she throws herself into whatever he was trying to fend off. Her actions were stupid, bee-brained, and in no way heroic, but he was all that she had, and she'd decided it'd be the both of them, be it fighting or fleeing.

However, she didn't train for this. They hadn't had the time! Her claws dig into the coyote her mentor was focused on, her grip as strong as she could make it without her small paws hurting. Their fur was so coarse, but she bites into the creature anyway, having landed someplace on its shoulder.

{Open sort of? feel free to rescue this idiot if it isn't out of the way!}

@Moonraven