Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 24th, 2020, 08:00 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ⭐ Paying the Price ⭐

Minnowflight froze as his leader went limp, the warriors tail lashed, his eyes shined with pure rage, he was pissed. The tom was bout to throw himself at Icestar and grip her throat, but that was too dangerous! The tom raced out of the clearing and headed back to camp.

---

Cherrypounce shrieked as she saw Icestar clamp down onto Lionstar's throat, then his body went limp. Even though Icestar had told them to leave, she defied and dashed towards Lionstar and Icestar. She pounced and aimed for Icestar's throat. { @Casper, hope ya don't mind a pissed cherry attempting to get revenge! }

Come Dance as the City Burns
Old April 24th, 2020, 08:03 PM
Engine engine number nine

Fogpaw saw the Riverclan deputy get cats out, so he decided it was time to go. The apprentice ran through the camp with his tail and head held high. He had won two fights three fights tonight, but once he got back to camp he would be in big trouble. He went all the way home, not once looking back.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 24th, 2020, 08:07 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy

(I AM SO SORRY, IT HAS BEEN A DAY)
@shortstack

Troutspring ran to find Sootflare, having been caught up in the fray and not able to do much of anything.

Last edited by Sneakyfox55; April 24th, 2020 at 08:09 PM.
Old April 24th, 2020, 08:11 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

@Starbot

A snarl rose up in the mollies throat, and she ducked under the snapping jaws of Gentlethunder. "Aw, are you scared,little kitty?" Cloverwish put on a burstof strength, aiming unsheathed claws at the toms chin, hoping her attack would leave another spot open.
Old April 24th, 2020, 08:17 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Breezefur @Alexcentri
Beastspark widened his green eyes as Cinderstripe retold the tale that led them to this point. Why in the world had she done that? It didn't make a lick of sense, still, the deputy moved to help keep the smaller molly pinned as soon as she started struggling. His entire body ached and his shredded ear continued to drip blood, he ignored his aches in order to keep Silvermist from causing Cinderstripe any more harm. "Hold still or I'll snap your neck." The huge cat hissed as his bloody tail lashed behind him. He doubted Icestar would care she's killed cats for less. "We're going to let you up, don't run or fight you'll only make it harder on yourself." The deputy warned before stepping back and beckoning Cinderstripe to do the same. He really didn't want to drag Silvermist by the scruff but would if forced to. "We need take her to see Icestar." He tells Cinderstripe while keeping an eye on Silvermist.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old April 24th, 2020, 08:40 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

RiverClan Announcement [#liontalks]

In an instant, any pride Lionstar felt was gone in a flash-- replaced by confusion as claws sank into his shoulders and he was tossed down like prey.

The last thing he recalled was a fat black gremlin over him and burning orange eyes glaring down on him, the pain of fangs in his throat

★★★★★★★★
Unfortunately for him, he awoke to darkness.

Lionstar didn't recognize where he was at first, until the scene began to clear.. and he looked around at what was once RiverClan's old camp.

The tunnels, once long forgotten and now reclaimed, only.. it felt brand new. Fresh, untainted by the damp water that once controlled these halls.

And below him, he could see the bloodied bodies of two cats: a dark pelt speckled with white, and a more familiar brown and white tabby. That's me?

No, it wasn't him. Not in the slightest. He was far more prettier than that ugly thing. But.. why did he recognize this?

"Are things coming together yet?" Ugh, it was the return of Headless-star, wasn't it. "You were always a reckless sort.. I'm not surprised to see you have fallen in battle once more."

Bristling, Lionstar turned on the tabby that spoke to him. "What the hell are you talking about?"

Headless-star frowned, shaking his head. "You always were an aggressive one, eh? I warned you once, that you destroyed my Clan.. do you honestly think these little.. battles of yours, these conflicts-- are going to do anything to help our Clan?"

He bared his teeth at the spirit. "We're doing this to stop ShadowClan before they gear up to attack us, you old bat--"

"All you've done is turn RiverClan into a bunch of battle hungry killers!" Headless-star spat, hackles raised. "I mean it. "Don't kill anyone" my ass, look around you.

"Battles can be necessary at times but ShadowClan hadn't touched your Clan. That apprentice? An accident. If you keep harassing ShadowClan before they've done anything to deserve it, you're going to bite off more than you can chew."

Lionstar took a step toward the spirit, a hiss escaping his lips. "All I've done.. has improve RiverClan and make it stronger. Cats like you-- have only made it passive, spineless. There's a reason Evil was allowed to spread in RiverClan for both evil eras, and that was under your authority the first time.

"Preach all you want, but I will not allow my Clan to be a pushover like your RiverClan was. Send me back. Now. I'm done with talking to you. If all you want to do is tell me how to lead, then I want nothing to do with you-- and I want nothing to do with the rest of you Starblind cats. Send me back RIGHT NOW!"

Whoosh!
★★★★★★★
Lionstar's eyes snapped open in time for the last of Icestar's speech, the get out-- and he let out a choked laugh as he pulled himself to his paws. "Try to be proud all you want, flea-brain. Your Clan's "victory" is as shallow as your sense of decency."

If ShadowClan were truly the victor of this battle, it might be considered a pyrrhic victory-- their camp was damaged alongside many of their warriors. He doubted some of them would make it through the night, and he chuckled lowly to himself as he started to head out of camp, flicking his tail for Fawnsqueak to follow.

"RiverClan, cease fire--" these were to the cats still insistent on fighting. "Let's go home."

THE BATTLE IS OVER,
PLEASE REDIRECT CATS TO THE
MAIN CLAN THREADS!
Closed Thread